Vanara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little fumbling, she managed to get a hold on the container. Holding her breath, as much out of anticipation as discomfort, she could feel the tendrils inside her stomach churn and squirm in excitement. She slowly brought the container over to her groin, careful not to spill, before touching it to the lips of her sex.

With one last shiver of anticipation, she inverted it quickly into her slit, tilting it back just as quickly so as to keep most of the Vānara for later. She immediately slid the clip shut with her thumb, just before the strange liquid took effect.

It was like molten lead, pouring down inside her. She had used much more this time than the meager sip that had grown the tentacles inside her stomach, and she could already feel the burning, shifting changes deep inside of her. A little bit of glowing green fluid mixed with her own sexual juices drooled from her elevated snatch, which she had enough conscious thought to wipe up with her hand before sucking it off in her mouth. She cupped her sex with the other hand to prevent any more leakage as she fell over next to the tub, unable to stop the uncontrollable shaking. She felt them, tentacles, her tentacles, writhing and coiling around each other, digging deeper and deeper into her sex than any hand, any finger or phallus, could ever hope to reach, and further. Her back arched violently as the first tendril penetrated her cervix, painting the inside of her womb with the burning substance. She didn't cry out, couldn't make any sound other than the open mouthed gasps for air as the bizarre mutagen did its work. Her eyes were wide, and dilated, one hand digging into her cunt, busy rubbing and pinching and playing with her new sexual organ, the other pressed hard into the flesh of her soft belly, feeling the writhing deep within.

But Kate was far from done. She wanted more. With herculean will power, she forced herself back into her precariously balanced position, shaking uncontrollably, her breath ragged. This time, however, several thick tentacles volunteered to slide from her crotch to help keep balance. The feeling of the thick muscles anchored deep inside her and keeping her inverted forced Kate over an unexpected climax! Her vision whited out immediately, and her mind began slipping into a white void losing herself to the twisted churning inside her for a moment.

NO! she thought as she dragged herself back into the world, intent on finishing what she started, NOT DONE YET!

Her free hand quickly found the clip where it had been dropped during her previous wave or orgasmic pleasure, and thumbed the top open. It was about two thirds full at this point, and she stopped to take a swig of about half the remainder, before placing the lips of the clip at the back of her puckered anus. Without hesitation, she inverted the clip, pressing the hard, square container into her tight anus. It hurt as her muscles contracted, attempting to force the sharply angled intruder out, but smaller tendrils from her sex wrapped themselves around the clip, and forced themselves inside along with it, stretching her ass wide. Their thick slime allowed the clip to slip in easily, and she felt the burning liquid drain into her, immediately causing a rush of mutations within.

Her mind was losing control. The tendrils in her stomach, if you could still call it that, slipped up her throat, unbidden. They covered her face, played with her breasts and slipped into her ears, far deeper than Kate was sure they should be able to go. She felt the writhing, shifting, constantly mutating tendrils within her driver her over the edge again and again and again as her whole interior was turned into some bizarre, otherworldly orgy. Every orifice stretched wide to accommodate the uncontrollable army of writhing sexual appendages, Kate's arms felt soft, and bent like rubber, while her flesh stretched and twisted with the abomination growing inside her. Her blood mixed with the volatile chemical in her body and felt like thick, molten lava as it was pushed through her veins by her slowly beating heart;

*thud... thud...*

*thud... thud...*

*thud... thud...*

It was like pushing glue through a tiny straw, each slow beat of her heart pounding inside her head. Kate's head spun and wheeled with vertigo as she felt the tendrils explore the inside of her cranium, forcing her to an inhuman level of pleasure. Beyond orgasm, beyond ecstasy, Kate felt her whole body lose cohesion as everything she was, everything that made her up, was obliterated by a tsunami of white-hot pleasure.

12