Vandal Hearts Ch. 02

Story Info
Capital Shumeria.
1.4k words
5.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Capital Shumeria

"LET'S GO TO HEADQUARTERS AND give our report," Ash instructs as the three enter the capital city of Shumeria.

The other two nod their acknowledgment and follow Ash to the Security Force Headquarters with Zoot Gach in tow.

Once there they secure the thief leader and meet with the commander, Clive Beckett, a tall and well dressed officer with a well groomed beard.

"And that concludes my report," Ash says standing up from the chair across from the man.

"I see." Clive shifts in his own seat. "Well done. Let's takes a good look into the background of this...Zoot Gach."

"I agree," Ash says looking hard at the man.

Diego rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "As always, the big guy gets away, the truth gets swept under the carpet and only the small guy gets screwed."

Clint throws a fist into Diego's shoulder and says, "Hey you dumb son of a bitch, you're outta line."

"No," Clive says calmly, "you're right. There are lots of things wrong with this government: corrupt politicians, oppressive taxes and not enough police. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. But no matter how filthy things get, as long as we remember who we are, we the people, have the freedom to change things for the better. And it's that freedom that so many people died for fifteen years ago."

"I understand," Ash says looking away solemnly.

"I had no right to mouth off like that," Diego apologizes. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's alright," Clive says standing up with a large smile set on his face. "In any case, you all did a fine job. Why don't you relax a little."

Diego makes no attempt to hide the smile that forms on his face as Ash thanks the commander. The moment they step out of the office Diego says, "Now how about we head to the tavern for a drink and some women?"

Clint looks at him, "Is that all you think about?"

"What else is there in life man without a little bit of fun," he answers still smiling.

"He's right," Ash agrees. "We haven't had any time off in months and we could use some down time."

Clint lets out a long sigh. "I suppose you're right."

Diego claps the big man on the back. "Of course he is. Now come on before Beckett changes his mind."

*

Capital Shumeria: Tavern

ONCE THE TRIO REACHES THE tavern Diego immediately parts from his companions. Clint shakes his head and Ash simply smile and he finds a table for the both of them to sit at. Diego shuffles over across the expanse toward two familiar faces.

"Hey ladies," he says as he slides up between two of the tavern's well known patrons. "It's been awhile."

Staci, the taller of the two women, flashes him a smile, "Diego! It has been a long time."

The other, Julie, spins him around and plants her lips on his. "Far too long." She takes his hand and pulls him along behind her up the stairs followed closely by Staci.

Back at the table Clint looks away to Ash and says, "He should consider settling with one woman and not taking so many with every town we visit."

Ash laughs causing a frown to form on Clint's face. "For as long as I have known you Clint you've always worried about everyone else."

"Well I—"

"Forget get," Ash interrupts. "Have some ale," he says sliding a mug across the table toward him.

*

UPSTAIRS STACI GETS DOWN ON her knees and pulls down Diego's pants. She spreads his legs and swallows as much of his cock in her mouth as she can and goes to work sucking and stroking it like a pro.

Julie sits on the bed kneeling, taking of her shirt. She bends over Diego with her breasts dangling in his face. "Suck my tits," she pleads softly.

She doesn't give him much of a choice as she shoves a breast into his mouth. He immediately starts sucking on it, drawing circles around her nipple with his tongue. Immediately he loves the feel of her hard nub in his mouth. He gently bites her nipple and she groans with pleasure.

"Bite me harder," she moans.

He does as she asks, clamping down on her nipple with full force and she shrieks in pleasurable pain. Then he takes his hand and starts rubbing her other nipple in between his fingers, pinching hard, eliciting even more shrieks from her.

Staci is still giving him a wonderful blowjob and he soon gets closer and closer to cumming. She feels his balls tighten and abruptly pulls away and moves up by his ear to whisper in it, "I want that cum in my pussy."

Julie gets off the bed and wiggles out of her tight skirt. Diego reaches out and softly strokes her damp slit as Staci slides off the bed and begins kissing Julie. She puts her hands on Julie's waist and pulls her away from Diego's prodding fingers and back onto the bed.

"You're gonna eat her pussy while you fuck me," Staci orders Diego.

Julie straddles his face looking away from him and facing Staci as Staci straddles him. Diego doesn't waste any time and quickly thrusts his tongue into Julie's warm, wet pussy as Staci takes his cock in her hand and guides it to her own dripping pussy. She lifts herself up then sit down on hard, impaling herself with his hard cock. She moans loudly as Diego's cock fills her tight pussy.

Diego continues eating Julie's pussy, lapping up her sweet juices, flicking her clit with his tongue. Remembering how she likes having her nipples bitten, he bites down hard on her clit and is rewarded with a loud moan. "Diego! That feels so fucking good!"

Staci sets her own pace to maximize her pleasure and leans over to kiss Julie and for the next few minutes the only noises are moans and wet sloshing noises of Staci's pussy against Diego's cock and his tongue lapping up Julie's pussy juice.

Julie eventually breaks their kissing to move her mouth down to Staci's nipples and bites down on one of them, hard.

"You bitch!" Staci cries.

Julie releases her nipple only to do the same to the other one. This time Staci just moans with pleasure and she starts to increase her stride, bucking faster and faster making Diego unsure as to how much longer he can hold his load.

He licks at Julie's pussy furiously to be rewarded with her loud screaming as she cums all over his face. He doesn't stop though. He goes back to chewing on her hard clit as Staci increases her speed on his cock.

"Ohhh baby," he moans, breaking off Julie's clit. "I don't think I can hold it much longer."

Before either girl can respond, he cums hard and fast shooting his load deep inside Staci's dripping wet pussy.

"I'm cumming too," Staci cries as her orgasm washes over her.

Diego continues to thrust until every last drop of his cum is inside her.

*

"DO YOU REMEMBER THAT DRUNK that nearly caused a riot in Minato?" Clint asks laughing. "We barely got him contained before things got out of hand."

"How can I forget?"Ash matches the laugher with his own. "Somehow the fool had half the port rallied behind him."

"H-Help!" a man suddenly burst through the tavern door yells. "Somebody! Riot!"

"What?" Ash says jumping to his feet.

"Calm down and tell us what happened," Clint says matching Ash's tone for concern.

A riot has broken out in the Dover District!" the man rushes the words out.

"Dover District?" Clint asks.

"AKA the Royal Ghetto," Ash says casting him a glance. Then he looks back at the man, "But they hate bloodshed. They're always the first to negotiate."

"That's the terrible part!" the man explains. "The army decided that the Royalists were behinds the assassination of Smetana and they came to take Count Claymore away."

"What the hell happened?" Ash presses.

"Things got tense," the man continues. "The young nobles gathered around the soldiers." The man begins to shake visibly. "Then there was some shoving and someone drew a sword..."

"What kind of fucking idiot—"

"Who cares," Ash says interrupting. "Go get Diego. We need to get over there right away."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories