Vandalism Blackmail

Story Info
Two girls are blackmailed into sex after being caught.
7.2k words
4.17
352.5k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down through half-lidded eyes at the delicious scene below me. With my hands wrapped around both of their ponytails, sultry Vanessa was eagerly slurping at my engorged cock. Petite Kendra, being gently directed by my tug on her hair, was lapping up the come dribbling down Vanessa's chin. Both girls were moaning in delight, in spite of the fact (or due to the fact?) that they had absolutely no choice in the matter. It all started earlier that night...

First a little background information: I'm a mid thirty-something white collar anglo- saxon married man with a loving wife and two adorable young daughters (ironic, huh?). I keep fit by walking vigorously every night after coming home from my boring vanilla job. I have been told that I am handsome in a starched, pressed, pleated kind of way. Physically, I am about 6' 2" tall and weigh in at a trim 190lbs.

Back to my story. It was a typical Wednesday night, home around 6:30 pm, quick, light dinner and change into my Adidas nylon sweats and dark pullover sweatshirt. Since it was late November, daylight savings had already kicked in and by the time I hit the street it was very dark outside. My neighborhood is one of those sprawling suburban nightmares: phase one, two and three completed, phase four and five still under construction. My normal route involved cruising through the first phases and catching the hills in the back, half-completed phases before heading home. Not worried about time since the wife and kids were at Church (a Southern Baptist tradition I do not adhere to), I decided to catch the dark, mostly unfinished end of phase five.

As I walked past a dark, vacant, yet finished home, I noticed a flicker of light in one of the upstairs windows. The contractor building the houses had recently asked the homeowners association to keep an eye out for kids vandalizing homes in the area, so I was instantly alert and suspicious. I slipped behind the house and silently padded onto the deck and peered through the back door. Not seeing anything that outwardly grabbed my attention, I quietly tried the door. It was locked, but was not flush with the frame, indicating to me that someone had possibly jimmied the door open using a credit card.

I stepped into the kitchen and firmly closed the door behind me, locking it in place. My subconscious must have had an inkling of what was about to happen, or I never would have slowed down a possible hasty exit in favor of keeping any unwelcome intruder from interrupting the upcoming confrontation.

I crept up the stairs and heard the unmistakable sounds of girlish giggles and whispers coming from one of the back bedrooms. Intermingled with the quiet murmur was a strange clicking and "swishing" sound. Realizing it was the sound of spray paint being liberally applied to the walls, I felt my manhood tighten in my nylon sweats.

I jumped into the room and shouted at the top of my voice "STOP RIGHT THERE!"

You would have thought a nuclear bomb had gone off in the room. Both girls screamed hysterically and threw themselves backwards into the small closet, where they hunched down and clutched each other in abject terror. I strode forward and picked up the discarded flashlight and turned it to study the whimpering girls. Both were young and freshly beautiful, wearing their local Catholic School plaid skirts and white button-down shirts. Both had their hair up in ponytails with blue ribbons playfully cascading down their backs. Upon closer inspection, I realized I knew who both of these girls were.

Being the father of two girls myself, I spent many weekends at the local soccer fields watching games. The girls in front of me now were both esteemed members of the area high school state championship soccer team.

Vanessa was the team's sweeper, or center defensive back. I had heard that she had won a prestigious athletic scholarship to Clemson University, and was touted as one of the best high school All-American prospects in the nation. I had also heard that she had had some off-field disciplinary problems, such as drinking and driving and petty shoplifting. The word on the street was that one more mishap and bye-bye Clemson and hello second-shift at McDonald's. Vanessa was tall and shapely, with pleasing handfuls of breasts. Her best feature were her eyes, which like her skin, were dark and smoky. Her hair was long and black, almost to the point of having a blue-black sheen to it.

Kendra was the team's striker. Although not as skilled, or sought after by colleges as Vanessa, Kendra was still very handy with a ball (no pun intended). Kendra came from a very controlling family environment, and excelled at academics. The 411 on her was that she would be attending Vanderbilt University in the fall on an academic scholarship -- if her parents let her leave the house and not make her attend the local community college for a year first. Kendra was very small and petite and blonde. Her pale skin, freckles, and bright blue eyes contrasted nicely with Vanessa's dark, sultry look.

Enough background. Both girls had plenty to lose at being caught, and were quick to realize it.

"What are you going to do, Mister?" Kendra whispered, as tears welled up in her eyes.

"You realize I have you both in the palm of my hand, don't you?" I said as I pulled out my cell phone and began snapping pictures of them, the spray-painted walls, and the cans of paint.

"Please Sir, don't turn us in," pleaded Vanessa, "If I am caught in one more jam, I'll lose my scholarship, get kicked out of school...and my dad will kill me. I might even have to go to prison, I-I-I've heard it's much worse than Juvie."

Both girls began to sob and cry pitifully. Strangely enough, my erection began to grow and stiffen as I realized the power I had over these young ladies.

"I'll tell you what. You do EVERYTHING I say and I won't call the police – how's that?"

"Okay, Mister," Kendra sobbed, "We'll do whatever it takes to make this go away."

Both girls' eyes widened as I stepped forward and pulled my rock hard erection out for their inspection. At about a little over seven inches, I am not the largest cock on the block, but not the smallest either. I keep my balls clean shaven (a habit I continued after college – my wife thinks I'm nuts), and my member is long and clean, topped with a nice-sized purple head. A girlfriend once told me my cock is perfect – not painfully big, but with a large head that leaves them stuffed and fulfilled.

"Oh my God," Kendra whispered. "I've never seen one live before..."

Vanessa peered up at me with her big, dark eyes and said, "I-I-I've done this a few times before, but just with boys. Never with a man. You promise to let us off if we do this?"

"I'll tell you what, if you are both very nice, and very eager – and do everything I say – and I mean everything, I might let you go."

The girls looked at each other, then at my engorged cock, and nodded docilely.

"Okay girls, first – you will call me "Mister" or "Sir", when talking to me. You will do all that I demand, with no back-talk or pleading."

"Yes, Sir" they both dutifully responded.

"Second, I like a lot of tongue action. If I feel you are holding back, or just hoping to get this over with quickly, I'll leave and call the police. Your enthusiasm is part of your grade." As I spoke, my turgid phallus was pulsing up and down in eager anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Now, both of you move out into the room and kneel on the floor facing each other with your knees interlocking and your bottoms pressed firmly to the floor."

"Excellent, which one of you wants to suck my dick first?"

Kendra looked like a deer caught in the headlights, and tears began streaming down her face as she fully realized what she was about to be forced to do. Vanessa slowly raised her hand and huskily said "I-I-I'll do it first, Mister."

"Fine, then. Unfortunately Kendra, your first task is to lick my ass and balls while Vanessa sucks me off."

Kendra sniffled and mumbled "Okay" as I stripped off my running pants and stepped between their two faces. Being much shorter than her friend, Kendra tilted her head up at an angle, and I could feel the tip of her tongue as she lightly licked first my left ass cheek, then the right.

"Kendra!" I said sternly "Effort counts here – don't just use the tip of your tongue – lick it like it's covered in chocolate and you haven't eaten in a week."

She started licking in broad strokes with her tongue, but coming nowhere near my puckered asshole or balls. I reached around behind her and grabbed her ponytail and thrust her face deep between my ass cheeks. "Now lick like you mean it," I sternly scolded her. Her tongue found my anus and she moaned as she began suckling at the rosebud. "Stick your tongue into my ass, you little bitch," I roared. She thrust her tongue into my opening, making a gurgling, slurping sound as she rimmed my ass, tears flowing down her face the whole time.

"That's better – you are making my toenails curl now...perfect," I gasped.

Vanessa, meanwhile, was staring intently at my cock as it bobbed in front of her, awaiting my instructions. I turned and looked down on her while Kendra earnestly licked and tongued my ass.

"Your turn, young lady," I whispered to sultry Vanessa.

"Start with my balls – get them nice and wet." As Vanessa proceeded to lap at my balls, I could feel their tongues meet from time to time. Kendra was licking from the base of my balls, up the crack of my ass, stopping momentarily to tongue-fuck my anus on the way to the top. Vanessa was slobbering and licking all over my balls, looking up at me intently to see if I was enjoying her treatment.

"Excellent, you two are quick learners."

"Okay Vanessa, start on my cock now. At first, just use your tongue – lick up one side and down the other, and stop every time to lick all around the head."

Vanessa complied nicely, swirling her tongue around the head of my dick at every pass, making a noisy slurping sound the entire time.

"Mmmmm, that's very nice. You both realize that when I cum, you are going to lick up every last drop, don't you?"

I could feel Kendra shiver as she heard my words, and I knew I had a closet cum-whore on my hands. Vanessa paused in her tongue-lashing and quietly said, "Yes, Sir."

"Let's switch around," I announced, and stepped out from between their faces and spun around, so that Kendra was staring at my cock, and Vanessa was facing my slick, wet ass.

Being taller than Kendra, Vanessa had a hard time getting low enough to get to my balls and asshole, so she turned herself around and leaned back with her hands supporting her body and her head tilted back. I looked down and saw the top of her head with her ribbon and ponytail bobbing as she began eagerly licking my balls and the strip of sensitive skin between balls and asshole.

"So Kendra, this is your first time to ever do this?" I asked the young blonde.

"Yes, Sir," she responded huskily, big eyes staring at my cock not 4 inches from the end of her nose.

"All right then, keep a couple things in mind – your tongue has to keep moving at all times. Sucking is nice, but every time you come off the tip, you need to swirl your tongue round the head and get it nice and wet. I'm sure I don't have to mention this, but no biting; a little teeth scraping can be pleasurable, but let's hold off on that while you are learning."

I proceeded to grab Kendra's ponytail and pull her mouth towards my hot, fat purple cock head. "Lick it good," I whispered throatily. She complied, running her tongue around the head, slurping wetly.

"Okay, open up and try to take as much as possible." Kendra opened her mouth wide and took the head into her mouth. "Keep flicking your tongue around the head," I gasped. Then I began pulling Kendra's head up and down on my cock, causing her to make squelchy sounds as I fucked her mouth. Stopping every two or three sucks I pulled her off my dick and made her swirl her tongue around the head. After ten or eleven sucks, Kendra had worked her way down to about five inches of my manhood buried in her throat.

Kendra's mandibular ministrations in conjunction with Vanessa's ball-licking was working its magic, as I was getting closer and closer to exploding.

"Girls, in a few moments I am going to cum, and cum hard. Your jobs are to lick up every last drop like you are starving Ethiopeans. Kendra, this is your first time, so keep in mind a few things – you will not be able to swallow it all. Just keep your tongue moving and lick up everything you can. Vanessa, you are the clean up girl. Any drops that Kendra miss will run down my cock onto my balls. Those are for you – treat it like liquid gold. Your college future depends on it."

"Yes, Sir," she responded quietly.

With my left hand, I circled two fingers and my thumb around the base of my cock. With my right, I firmly grabbed Kendra's ponytail. Using short hand strokes I could feel the cum starting to boil up from my balls. Through clenched teeth I said "Get ready girls, I can't hold back much longer..."

Vanessa had doubled her licking efforts and was feverishly slurping at my balls, while Kendra was moaning and sucking urgently at the last three to four inches of my rock hard cock, while I pumped the base.

Like Mount Vesuvius, cum erupted from my dick. Kendra sucked and sputtered and slurped and licked my cock head as fast as she could, and kept up with about the first three spurts into her mouth. At the fourth, she came off my dick slightly and ran her tongue around the head. Cum cascaded down the shaft, across my knuckles, and down onto my balls, where Vanessa eagerly tried to lap and lick up every drop. After letting a couple of spurts spill out, Kendra went back to sucking the head, collecting and swallowing the last two to three waves.

I felt Vanessa shudder as her tongue lapped my balls and I looked back, realizing that her skirt was up around her waist, and her hand was buried in her pussy. She was deep in the throes of a strong orgasm, and gasped as it took over and ripples of pleasure racked her body.

"Good girl, make your pussy nice and wet for me," I moaned, as the last few waves of orgasm twitched through my body.

"Clean my dick thoroughly, I don't want to see a single drop of cum spilled."

Both girls slurped and licked my balls, my shaft; Kendra swirled my cock head with her tongue, capturing the last few droplets as they seeped out of my softening prick. I guided their eager mouths with gentle tugs on their ponytails, directing them where to lick. Vanessa climbed under me and ran her tongue from my wet balls up to my puckered asshole licking up any traces of cum that might have run down in rivulets from my cock shaft.

"Girls, that was perfectly amazing! You both apparently love my cum, don't you?" I asked.

"Y-y-y-es, Sir, it was much different than I expected. I didn't mind it at all – it kinda turned me on," Kendra whispered throatily.

"I-I-I've never eaten so much cum before," Vanessa responded, "I could hardly keep up with it as it dripped down off your cock and balls."

Vanessa's face reddened and she cast her eyes down to the floor as she realized how vulgar her words sounded.

"Shhhhh, don't be embarrassed," I said as I reached out and cupped her chin, pulling her face up to look me in the eyes, "Don't forget, I made you do it – you had no choice whatsoever. Neither of you should ever feel guilty about what we do here."

With that, I clapped my hands and said, "All right, now it's time for me to explore your bodies. Both of you, up off the floor and assume the position against the wall! That's right, both hands on the wall, spread your legs wide."

My two docile girls obeyed quickly and stood with their backs to me, pretty blue plaid skirts showing log, muscular, shapely legs. Vanessa had the longer legs of the two, and much to my surprise and delight, sported a tight, muscle-bound "turbo-booty". Her ass cheeks bubbled out nicely, reminding me of the amazing ass-fucking porn star Naomi.

Kendra had a small, lithe, gymnast's body, but with long slender legs for her petite form. Her ass was less muscular, but was amazing in that it was very small and compact. If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was the ass of a twelve year-old.

"Ummm, just to be sure, you both are eighteen, aren't you?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, Sir, we both are - -I had my eighteenth birthday last week, and little Kendra has been eighteen for a few months. If you want, you can check our driver's licenses in our purses," Vanessa replied.

Just to be safe, I quickly checked their purses and scanned the licenses. Sure enough, their ages matched exactly as Vanessa had said.

"Well, Vanessa, happy birthday – I think I might be able to cum up with a present for you," I said, grinning wickedly.

With that, I reached out and scratched my fingernails lightly up the back of Vanessa's legs from the bottom of her calves, up under her skirt and up to the top of her clean, white panties. Slowly I peeled them down off her amazing ass and down her legs, leaving them twined around her saddle oxfords. Flipping her skirt up onto her back I was afforded the unbelievable view of her clean, shaven pussy still glistening with wetness under her tight, brown, puckered asshole.

She moaned as I reached between her legs and with the palm of my hand, cupped her pussy from behind.

"Good girl, now arch your back and poke out your beautiful ass. That's right, perfect. Now hold that position" I demanded sternly.

With my middle finger I lightly stroked her hardening clitoris, and could feel the warmth and wetness emanating from her pussy on my palm. She let out a short gasp and moaned as I stroked her moist lips.

"Excellent, now stay right there," I said as I moved from behind her to Kendra. Kendra had been watching my actions over her right shoulder, and I could see from her red, flushed face, that she was nervously anticipating what I was about to do.

"Mister, I-I-I've never had a boy touch me there before," she whispered as I moved in close. "I-I-I'm kind of a virgin. I've been s-s-saving myself for marriage."

Tears once again began to trickle down her cheeks, as she realized I had the power to take her precious flower.

"Tell you what," I said quietly, "You do anything else I ask of you, and I won't take your virginity."

"Oh, thank you, Sir," she exclaimed, "I promise to be good and do whatever you ask!"

Once again, my dick began to harden as I contemplated plundering this dear child's tight, virgin asshole. She had basically given me the green light to fuck her up the ass, and force her to perform cunnilingus on Vanessa while I fucked Vanessa from behind.

I flipped Kendra's skirt up and pulled her fresh, light blue panties down off her legs and threw them across the room into the corner.

"We won't be needing those for a while," I said lasciviously.

"Spread your legs faaar apart, Kendra. That's right, arch your back and poke out your tiny ass. You must have been paying close attention to Vanessa. You are a quick learner."

I knelt down on the floor behind Kendra and leaned in to get a good strong smell of her tight, pink asshole. As she felt my hot breath on her ass, she let out a small squeek, and moaned uncontrollably. I began licking with broad strokes on both ass cheeks, slowly working my tongue closer and closer to her budding anus. As I licked, she moved her ass around, wiggling it slightly. When my tongue finally found her tight pink rosebud, she arched her back almost to the point of being a contortionist, and pressed her butt up against my face.

"Oh God, Mister, that feels sooooo good. It's sending tingles up and down my spine," she moaned throatily. "I've never felt like this before. Wow."