Vandalism Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see goose pimples pop up along the backs of her thighs and across her tiny, tight ass as my tongue flickered around and around her anus. As I stiffened my tongue and thrust it deeply into her tight asshole, she groaned and began to bounce up and down on my face, still facing the wall with her legs spread wide.

"Are you going to fuck me in my ass, Mister?" she asked, her eyes wide with fright as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Would you like me to, Kendra?" I replied.

"I-I-I'm not s-s-sure. I'm afraid it will hurt," she squeeked pitifully. "But I think I might like it."

"Yes, I'm going to plunder your virgin asshole, My Dear. And believe it or not, you are going to cum several times, and will enjoy it immensely."

"Yes, Sir," she answered meekly.

As I went back to work with my tongue, I got myself lower onto the floor and tilted my head back so that I could begin to lick her already extremely wet, hot pussy lips. Slurping and lapping up her copious juices, I licked her lips clean and thrust my rigid tongue as deep as I could into her tight virgin pussy canal. Making a wet schlep, schlep, schlep sound, I vigorously fucked her cunt with my tongue. As she began moaning deeply, gasping with every breath, I flicked my tongue across her hard clitoris, several times, causing her to almost jump in the air.

"Oh, GOD! That's making me tingle all over, Mister! I don't know what's happening," she screamed. Suddenly her whole body went rigid and her pussy and ass began to quiver as wave after wave of orgasm shook her small, tight body. Hot pussy juice flooded my face and mouth as I licked and suckled her hard clit. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she groaned and moaned as the orgasm shook her body for about thirty seconds. As she finished her climax, I slowly lightened up on the contact with her clit, as I knew how sensitive it now would be.

"Holy fucking shit, Mister! That was unreal. Did I just have an orgasm? Wow! I want to do that again! But not right now – give me a few minutes to recuperate. Jesus fucking Christ -- that was the most incredible feeling!"

Feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment, I chuckled at her words and saw Vanessa smiling as she looked over her left shoulder at Kendra.

"Remember what you said about doing anything I say as long as I don't take your virginity, Kendra? You said you would do anything I asked?"

"Y-y-yes, Sir," she responded quietly.

"Okay, get down on your knees in front of Vanessa with your back to the wall she is leaning against. Vanessa, kick off your panties, and spread your legs nice and wide, so Kendra can get a good look at your clean-shaven pussy."

Kendra was now at eye to pussy level with Vanessa, her face about eight inches away. I reached out and took Kendra by the ponytail and pulled her mouth towards Vanessa's dripping pussy lips.

"You know what I want you to do, don't you? Remember, tongue action counts for your grade. Make Vanessa squirm."

"Y-y-yes, Sir. Um, I-I-I've never..." her words muffled as I pushed her face into Vanessa's waiting pussy.

As Kendra began slurping at the steamy, wet pussy lips, I moved back around to Vanessa's beautiful, round ass. I knelt down and started to lick up and down Vanessa's ass crack, kneading her cheeks roughly with my hands. My tongue intertwined every so often with Kendra's as we both made big broad licks – mine up Vanessa's backside, Kendra's up Vanessa's dripping pussy.

"Oh. My. God!" Vanessa exclaimed as we noisily slurped both holes at once. Standing straight up, she reached down with her hand and grabbed Kendra's ponytail and positioned her mouth directly over her hard, engorged clitoris. "Suck it, Kendra, pleeeeease!" She moaned.

Kendra started slurping and sucking intensely at Vanessa's clit while I kneaded and squeezed her muscular ass cheeks. Wetting my fingers, I slowly inserted my middle finger into Vanessa's vagina and rubbed her tight, brown asshole with my index finger. Vanessa moaned as I began to finger-fuck her pussy, and let out a precious squeal as my index finger broke the rictus of her sphincter and thrust smoothly deep into her ass. I was now plunging a finger into both her hot, wet vagina and her incredibly tight asshole at the same time.

Kendra paused in her licking momentarily to see what I was doing. When she saw my middle finger thrusting deep into Vanessa's pussy she moaned and leaned a bit down to lick the juice dripping down my hand and onto my wrist. After cleaning my finger and hand as best she could, she went back to slurping Vanessa's hot, wet lips and flicking her tongue over the clitoral nub.

"Fuck me! Fuck ME!" Vanessa shouted, "I'm gonna cum haaaard!"

She started to bounce up and down on my fingers, driving them deeper into her waiting pussy and anus, the whole time grabbing Kendra's ponytail and rubbing Kendra's mouth over her hard, sensitive clit. With my free hand, I began to slap Vanessa's beautiful ass, starting with the left cheek and alternating to the right, leaving bright, red hand prints with each resounding SMACK.

The added stimulation must have been too much for Vanessa, as her body went rigid, and she grabbed Kendra's ponytail and hair with both hands. Like a trooper, Kendra greedily sucked and slurped Vanessa's clit, sending Vanessa into frantic convulsions, as wave after wave after wave of violent spasms racked her body. Pussy juice flooded Kendra's mouth and frantically licking tongue and ran down the inside of Vanessa's tan thighs. I reached down with my "spanking" hand (as my other was still buried deep in asshole and vagina), and collected as much of the juice as I could on my fingers. Reaching up, I gently pushed my dripping fingers into Vanessa's mouth, upon which she licked and sucked them clean, shuddering in wave after wave of mini-orgasm.

"Oooooh my God...that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. That was absolutely incredible, Sir. Your spanking my ass and your fingers probing deeply, combined with Kendra's amazing tongue had me in heaven. Holy shit, that was fantastic," Vanessa gushed.

Both girls turned and slumped down to the floor, leaning back against the wall in apparent exhaustion.

"What now, Sir?" Kendra asked in an uncertain voice. Her eyes traveled to my now erect cock and she licked her lips.

"Please, Mister...can you let us go now? Or do you have more you want us to do?" Vanessa quietly asked. While her mouth implored me to cease and desist, her large, brown pointy nipples were still full and erect, betraying her secret desire to be used for my sexual satisfaction.

"We are not even close to being finished, Girls. You are both still mine to do with as I please." I replied icily. "Strip down girls, take off your blouses and your skirts, but leave your shoes and socks on."

Both girls cast their eyes down to the floor as their cheeks flushed red with embarrassment (or possibly excitement?).

I started out round three by having them both kneel in front of me and told Vanessa to give Kendra lessons on how to suck cock. Kendra blushed and sniffled but by the end of the ten minutes, was easily taking six to seven inches of hard cock deep down her throat. After each long suck I made them perform my trademark tongue swirl around the swollen, purple head. With a hand in each ponytail, I alternately speared first Kendra's eager sucking mouth, then Vanessa's. After a few minutes of that, I had both girls sit down with their bottoms flush to the floor and had them slurping and licking greedily at my clean shaven balls.

Unable to take any more of this exquisite torture, I ordered Vanessa to lie down on the floor, and for Kendra to climb on top of her in classic sixty-nine position.

"Sir, we are not lesbians," Kendra pleaded, "I'll do this because you are ordering us to, but we've never done this with each other before."

"By the time tonight is through, you will both discover the beauty and freedom of bisexuality," I responded. "It is nothing to be ashamed of – and again, you do this because I am forcing you. The fact that it is pleasurable should ease your conscience."

I sat back and watched as Kendra and Vanessa began to work over and explore each others sex. Kendra bent down and proceeded to lightly lick Vanessa's swollen pussy lips, avoiding her still sensitive clit for the time being. Vanessa reached over and grabbed her discarded shirt and bundled it up, using it as a pillow, to get her greedy mouth closer to Kendra's waiting pussy. Within moments both girls were moaning and slurping wetly, tonguing each other's hot, wet pussies. I came around and knelt between Vanessa's long, muscular, tanned legs and pulled them up over my shoulders.

I heard a muffled exclamation, "Are you going to fuck me now Mister?" Peering around Kendra's thigh with a wide-eyed frightened look on her face, she said, "I'm not on the pill, Mister – please don't cum in me and get me pregnant!"

"Don't worry, young lady – I won't cum in you. I enjoy having you both greedily lick up my cum way too much," I chastised.

I then reached down and wrapped my hand around the base of my long, hard cock. With my other hand I grabbed Kendra's ponytail and pulled her mouth down over my hot, fat cock head.

"That's right, Kendra. Get my cock nice and wet and slick for Vanessa's pussy."

Kendra complied nicely, obediently swirling her tongue around the head, and alternately slurping down the shaft in a pretty good attempt to deep throat my seven plus inches.

I pulled her mouth off my cock and placed the head against Vanessa's wet pussy lips. Vanessa moaned in anticipation as I playfully flicked the head slightly in and out of her waiting vaginal canal.

"Oh good Lord, shove it in deep, Mister...pleeeeeeease!" she begged imploringly.

I responded by pushing my cock in her pussy slowly at first, and then thrusting deeply as my cock entered her hot, steamy wetness. Her back arched and she let out a deep throaty groan as I sheathed my sword deep in her deliciously wet, tight cunt. My balls slapped her ass wetly as I began to drive my hard cock deep in her pussy over and over again. I could hear her mewls of delight and girlish squeals as she thrust her tongue into Kendra's beautiful blonde, tight pussy.

I pulled out, and grabbing Kendra's ponytail, demanded, "suck it clean Girl, lick my balls off – make it nice and wet for her again."

Kendra expertly sucked and licked my cock and balls clean, and then began to slobber over the head, getting it nice and wet.

I pushed her mouth down into Vanessa's pussy and through clenched teeth said, "Lick it! Lick her pussy lips! Suck her clit you little bitch!"

Sliding over onto my side, with my dick head placed against Vanessa's dripping pussy, I watched in pure lust and joy as I slid my rock hard cock deep into Vanessa's cunt while Kendra licked and cleaned her swollen clit. As I pulled out each time, I pulled Kendra by her ponytail and had her lick my cock shaft clean, the head of my engorged prick never fully leaving Vanessa's tight vagina.

After a few minutes of this treatment – me fucking and Kendra licking – Vanessa started to shake and moan as another orgasm began to creep up her hard, muscular body. She arched her back and let out a long wail as the climax took over and she began bucking wildly on my cock, love juice flowing from her pussy. Not wanting to overdo it and lose control, I pulled completely out and lay down on the floor on my stomach, holding her thighs back at an angle so I could get easy access to her pussy and asshole. Kendra licked her clit vigorously while I tongue-fucked her hot pussy and tight, brown asshole.

With every thrust of my rigid tongue into her tight rosebud, her body shook violently, sending her into a spasm of orgasms.

"That was nice, but now it's my turn. Kendra, I promised you I wouldn't take your virginity – but I can't pass up fucking that tiny, sweet ass of yours."

As I moved around to Kendra's backside, her wide, blue, frightened eyes followed me.

"Please, Sir, is it going to hurt? Please don't make it hurt," she said plaintively.

"No Kendra, I'll be gentle at first. By the end you'll be begging me to fuck your ass harder – I promise."

With that, I pulled Vanessa's mouth up to Kendra's pussy and made her lick and suck the juices flowing down. Obviously, Vanessa's earlier orgasm had also had quite an effect on Kendra, as her pussy was sopping wet. Pointing to Kendra's inner thighs, I made Vanessa lick up all of the juice flowing down in rivulets.

I rubbed my steely cock between Kendra's sloppy, wet pussy lips while Vanessa tongued the swollen head. Reaching down with my other hand, I wiped copious amounts of pussy juice up and down the shaft of my cock, getting it nice and slick and wet. I then positioned the hot, fat purple head directly on top of Kendra's tight, pink anal opening.

"Kendra, I want you to push off the wall in front of you and at your own pace, impale yourself on my dick."

Slowly, she pushed backwards. After a few straining moments, the head popped through the tight outer ring and into her incredibly tight ass.

"Stop. Vanessa, lick her pussy now – up and down her slit and around her clitoris. Good Girl, that's the way to do it."

I could hear her noisily slurping at Kendra's pussy, so I knew she was doing exactly as I asked.

"Good Girls, now Kendra, back up further until I'm all the way deep in your ass. Does it hurt now?"

"I-i-i-it hurt at f-f-first, but now it feels kinda nice, kinda dirty. Okay, I'm gonna back up now..."

Kendra pushed off the wall and my seven inches of manhood slid slowly, deeply into her ass. Kendra groaned and arched her back, and I could see goose pimples erupt all along her back and ass cheeks below me.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Wow, that feels tight. That's incredible. Keep licking, 'Nessa, pleeeeeease."

With that, I began slowly thrusting in and out of her incredibly tight ass, pulling the cock head almost completely out, but stopping just before it popped free. Kendra started pushing back feverishly, and after nine or ten thrusts, started bucking wildly on my cock.

"STOP," I ordered, pulling completely out. I have pretty good stamina, but having a tiny eighteen year-old impaled on my dick was more than I could handle in long doses.

"Vanessa, lick my cock clean. You heard me – DO IT!"

Vanessa tilted her head back under Kendra's pussy and took my fat head into her mouth. With her tongue flicking and licking, she took as much down her throat as she could.

"Good, now lick my balls clean too. Excellent. This time, after every few thrusts, I'm going to stop with my cock buried deep in Kendra's ass – you need to lick my balls, Okay?"

"Yes, Sir," she quietly whispered in reply.

I then lined up my engorged meat with Kendra's tiny little freckled ass and thrust it deeply into her waiting canal. Kendra moaned and let out a high-pitched keening as I began to thrust mercilessly into her again and again. This time, I completely removed my cock from her ass on the "backswing", and then plunged back in past her tight sphincter deeply into her ass on the ensuing thrust. Every three or four thrusts, I would stop, buried so deep that my stomach was pressed against Kendra's smooth cheeks, and wait for Vanessa to lick and slurp my clean-shaven balls.

It was time to turn up the heat, and I started to slap Kendra's ass with every thrust. Smack! Smack! SMACK!, went Kendra's ass as I feverishly plundered her virgin asshole. She was screaming and moaning and wailing, and pushing back against me with every thrust, obviously enjoying every delicious, yet painful moment. I could feel the walls of her hot, tight anal canal rippling and tightening on my rock hard dick as I smacked her ass, leaving bright, red handprints.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!" she wailed with every thrust and every smack. "Fuck my ass harder! Fuck it, Misteeeer!" Suddenly, she went stiff and began to quiver uncontrollably, and I knew she was in the throes of an intense orgasm brought on by my anal invasion. Her ass clamped down on my cock and she screamed and grunted and bucked as wave after wave slammed her tiny body.

I let her ride through her climax, and when she went limp, I pulled out and grabbed her blonde ponytail and pulled her around and placed her mouth over my glistening, wet, stiff prick.

"Suck it clean, bitch," I demanded through clenched teeth. Looking down I saw her fingers were buried deep in her sloppy wet pussy. "Good girl, finger yourself while you suck your anal juices off my cock."

Vanessa, still lying on her back under us, arched upwards and began slurping and licking my balls while Kendra tried to deep throat my cock.

"Come up here Vanessa, I want you to help Kendra slurp up my cum. Good girl."

I stood up and with both girls on their knees in front of me, wrapped my hands around both of their ponytails and again, alternately, had them attempt to deep throat my swollen engorged cock. Slurp, slurp, slurp, went their mouths. While one was sucking urgently, I pulled the other down to lick and lap at my balls. Soon enough, I could feel the telltale aching that told me I was about to erupt in a cascade of cum.

"Okay girls, both of you lick my cock head while I jerk off."

I placed two fingers and my thumb around the base of my stiff cock and began slowly stroking myself closer and closer to orgasm. The girls licked and slurped wetly and peered up at me intently with their big, wide innocent eyes.

"I'm going to cum, and I want you both to lick as fast as you can. Move close together so that any cum you don't catch will land on your beautiful perky titties. You'll be licking it off each other, don't worry."

With that, I increased my hand pace and groaned as I felt the cum boiling up from deep within my balls. The girls, sensing the impending explosion, doubled their efforts and licked feverishly up and down and around the purple, fat head of my engorged cock.

Suddenly I let out a loud moan, threw my head back, and cum gushed out of my cock in gobs and gobs. Kendra groaned and licked as fast as she could, trying to slurp up every drop that went her way, and Vanessa grunted and swirled her tongue around the head, catching one, two, three spurts in her eager, waiting mouth. As the waves of orgasm cascaded over me I pulled Vanessa's mouth over my cock head and felt her tongue twirling and swirling around and around the head. I looked down to see Kendra licking and slurping up the cum that dribbled down Vanessa's chin.

The violent orgasm almost completely past, I stepped back to survey the wreckage. Both girls were nearly covered in hot, salty cum, from their faces and chins down to their beautiful perky, tender titties. I pulled Kendra's ponytail and directed her mouth to lick and slurp up the cum running down Vanessa's ample chest. She paid close attention to Vanessa's erect, brown nipples, which had cum literally dripping off of them. Vanessa then returned the favor and sucked and cleaned Kendra's perky little breasts and hard pink, erect nipples, leaving not even a spot of cum.

"Girls, don't forget the cock. Clean it good – lick the balls off, I think there is still cum dripping off of them."

The girls turned and began to minister to my half-mast erection, starting with the cum-covered head, licking and slurping down to my aching balls.

When they had finished and my cock was spotlessly clean, I turned and pulled my nylon running pants over my legs. Reaching into the pocket of my pants, I pulled out my cell phone and snapped off a few pictures of them kneeling in front of me covered in cum.

I placed my finger over my mouth and said "Shhhhhh, not a word of this to anyone – or the photos of you with the paint go straight to the police. Understand?"