Vane and Alex: Alex's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Vane lets go & experiences something new.
4.4k words
4.86
10.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yvette1
Yvette1
6 Followers

(The First Night)

Still panting, trying to catch my breath, I throw caution to the wind.

"Yes...."

Alex removes my blindfold. The first thing I see is his smile. I turn to try to see who the stranger behind me is, but Alex stops me.

"Not yet."

He takes my hands and I follow him to the bed, the stranger still behind me. He removes his boxers, the only article of clothing he has on, then sits on the side of the bed.

Looking into his eyes, I kneel before him, eager to have him in my mouth. I take his already hard cock into my hand and begin licking around the head. He groans, his hips start to thrust up as he tries to get into my mouth. I giggle and for a moment, I forget that we're not alone in the room.

Then I feel hands rubbing my ass before dipping down to slide two fingers into my dripping cunt. I open my mouth to moan and Alex's cock slides right in. I begin tonguing and sucking him in earnest now, each downstroke bringing him deeper and deeper inside of my mouth. The fingers pull out of me and I feel just the head of the strangers cock lodge within my pussy. Instinctively, the walls of my pussy clench it, trying to draw it in. For the first time I hear him groan. He grips my hips to keep them still, then starts to thrust with short, shallow strokes. I can already tell he's pretty thick, not as thick as Alex, but still a very good size. I relax my throat muscles until I'm nearly taking all of Alex in my mouth. He has a death grip on my hair as he thrusts up and into my mouth.

Vaguely I wonder if I can make them both cum at the same time.

Reaching behind me, I grab on of the stranger's hips and I pull him hard against me.

OH SHIT!!

He may not be as well endowed as Alex in diameter, but he more than makes up for it in length. I hear him chuckle behind me. He starts to thrust slowly and deeply, making me quiver each time his long cock butts against my womb. Pain and pleasure. He lets go of my hips to slide his hands beneath me. Reaching around in front of me he massages my clit as he thrusts faster and deeper within me. Alex's hands reach down to play with my nipples, pinching just the ends, making my cunt clench tighter around the strangers long cock. My body is becoming a mass of sensation...Alex's near bursting cock in my mouth, his hands all over my tits, the stranger's fingers massaging my clit, not to mention his mighty pole wreaking havoc within me. I now have Alex deep enough in my mouth to tickle his balls with my tongue.

All that can be heard in the room are sounds of sex...The men's groans, my moans, the slurping of my mouth on Alex's cock, my wet pussy and the slap of skin against skin as the stranger fucks me for all he's worth. I know I'm not going to last much longer because I can feel the faint fluttering from deep within my pussy and the hardening of my nipples to the point that it's almost unbearable. Alex is getting ready to blow because I his head is thrown back and he's practically lifted himself from the bed, balanced on one hand while the other is again fisted in my hair, and thrusting like there's not tomorrow.

"Oh god, Vane, suck it! Suck it!!"

The stranger behind me has spread my cheeks so that he can watch his cock slide in and out of my pussy. I know it's glistening wih my pussy juice. I hear his breathing become harsher and faster as his cock swells.

"VANESSAAAAA!!!" roars Alex as he shoots wad after wad of hot cum down my throat.

This must have triggered a chain reaction because the stranger gives one final shove, deeper than the rest that sends me completely over the edge. My pussy spasms repeatedly and I vaguely feel him drenching me inside, his balls pressed tightly against me. He collapses against my back and I struggle to support his weight and mine.After a few minutes he notices my discomfort and pulls himself upright, but he's still lodged within me.

Finally able to breathe normally again I look up at Alex, not really knowing what to think, or what he's thinking. There is so much running through my mind. Thoughts like, 'how could he share me with someone else?''Do I really want to know who this other person is?''Where do we go from here?'

I feel someone rubbing my cheek.

"Are you okay?" asks Alex.

I search his eyes, expecting to find some kind of condemnation there. I find none.

"Why?" Is all I can ask.

He takes a deep breath then stretches his arms out to me. On shaky legs, I rise and come to sit on his lap. The stranger is up and has his back turned before I can see his face. He's walking towards the doorway. For the moment, I'm content to let him remain anonymous a little while longer.

I'm staring at my hands as I sit there, waiting to hear what he has to say. He touches my chin to lift my face until my gaze meets his.

"You are the most special person to have ever come into my life. What just happened would never have happened if I had a doubt in my mind about your love and devotion to me and me alone. That's how much I trust YOU. Because I love you as much as I do, I want to fulfill every fantasy you've ever had and give you a few more."

"You're not angry that I responded to him?" I ask.

His eyes glitter mischievously. "Do you love him?"

I swat his chest, "NO!" I feel a smile tugging at my lips. But I wonder...

"Have you ever done this before?"

He's silent for a moment. "No, but I think it's time I shared some things with you."

Sitting back and folding my arms across my chest I tell him, "Do tell.."

*********************************************

Alex's Past - Alexis

"As I said it was a long time ago. My first year in college I was dating this girl I'd known all my life. We knew everything about each other, or so I thought, we did almost everything together and her name was even Alexis. She had long black hair and grey eyes. We made the decision to go to the same college if we were both accepted. I dated her all through high school, but we had never had sex. A few kisses here and there, some oral sex, but she would never let me get past that.

His eyes took on a faraway look. "I really cared for her, and at that time I thought I was in love with her and she with me. That's why I never went to another woman for what she wasn't giving me. During our sophomore year, I just knew that she was the one. I decided to ask her to marry me. So I went out, bought a ring and under the stars one night proposed to her.

"She accepted and we kissed to seal the promise. But this time was different. Caught up in the moment, she began undressing as we kissed. She told me, 'I want this night to be special. I want to be yours in every way.'

He chuckled, "To a young man with a critical case of blue balls, those were magical words." His eyes darkened. "That only lasted for a minute before I started to worry about hurting her. I voiced this and she responded with, 'It's okay. I'm not a virgin.'

"Noticing the look on my face, she told me that once when we broke up in high school for a few months, she had been with someone else. It took me a few minutes to digest this because as long as we had been together and as long as I had waited, I was looking forward to being her first." Shaking his head he was silent for a moment. "Knowing this disappointed me but it didn't lessen what I felt for her. I decided that it was something in the past that couldn't be changed and that we were a long way from being high school kids anymore. We were about to become man and wife. So pushing all this to the back of my mind, I commenced to make love to my future wife. It was one of the most meaningful sexual experiences of my life...hell, it was the first full sexual experience of my life.

"The next day we called our parents to give them the news. Her parents were ecstatic. My mom was livid. I'll never forget that conversation..."

"You don't know this girl the way you think you do, Alexander!"

"Mom, we've known each other since the second grade! I know what she eats for breakfast, what her dreams are...I even know where her birthmark is!"

"You WHAT?"

'That slipped, Ma. Look, I just want you to be happy for me. We're in love and we want to have a life together. We're still going to finish school if that's what you're worried about and we both already have jobs. We're not planning on having any kids until we're more stable...what more could you ask for?'

I heard her sigh on the other end. "Alexander, just take a little more time to get to really know this girl. I know that you think you know her, but there's a lot more to a person than what they choose to reveal to us."

That puzzled me. 'Mom, do you have something you want to tell me?'

She just sighed again, 'I love you, son, but I see I can't change your mind about this. You're a grown man and you're going to have to learn life's lessons on your own.' Then she hung up."

"For a while, I was troubled about my mother's response to our news, but I just chalked it up to her being a mother who wasn't ready to let go of one of her cubs. We were to be married during spring break that year which was 3 months away to give us time to save the money for a decent wedding, then we would take a break during the summer for a late honeymoon. The next couple of months were premarital bliss. Going on with our lives with the knowledge that we belonged to each other, making love late at night or quickies between classes. We even talked about what we would like to name our kids when we were settled enough to begin a family."

I started noticing that our sex life was beginning to get more and moe extreme. I didn't think about it until we were doing it one night and she was practically out of her mind with lust. I was fucking her doggy style and she asked me to ram it in her ass. I stopped for a minute, was she saying what I think she's saying? Hell yeah!!

She breaks me out of my momentary trance, screaming in a shrill voice, "I said fuck my ass HARD!!!" I never knew how to approach her about it, but I always wanted to do it. Sliding my cock out of her, I position the head of my cock at her back door. She's rubbing her clit like a maniac, waiting for the penetration. I ease forward, not wanting to hurt her. She becomes impatient and just slams back into me, taking my cock with unusual ease.

She begins pumping and grinding on my cock, and I can tell she working her way up to a big one. All kinds of alarms were going off in my head as she milked my cock. The guys and I had been talking about this very thing, and from what I've heard from the few guys who have had the fortune of getting with a girl whose willing to do anal, there should be some resistance at first penetration. I fuck her on automatic as my mind drifted back over the last few months. What the fuck did she do during those months we were apart in high school?? My attention was pulled back to her when she stopped moving and screamed like a banshee. The contractions of her ass set off my orgasm and I shot my load deep into her ass.

We cuddled up on the bed with her back to me and she was soon asleep. I lay awake that night, wondering how to ask her about the extent of her sexual knowledge. I finally drifted off myself after coming to the conclusion that this was unavoidable and no matter how much I loved her, I needed to know.

Morning came too soon. I didn't say anything when we first woke up, because I was busy thinking about the night before and how I was going to ask her about it. It was a Sunday morning, so we had no classes to rush off to. She had apparently awakened before me and was making breakfast. She looked so fresh and innocent after her shower. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she was wearing a hip length white silk robe. I lay there for a moment just watching her as I loved to do when she was unaware.

Without looking up, she said, "I know you're awake. Breakfast will be ready soon so go take a quick shower. We'll talk while we eat."

I opened my eyes fully and sat up on the side of the bed. She looked so serious then without a hint of her usual laughter in her eyes.

I went to the bathroom, showered and returned. She was sitting at the table waiting for me.

Once seated I took a sip of my orange juice and waited for me to begin.

"I have a problem that I thought was going to go away if I just settled down and got married."

She had my full attention then. I remained silent, waiting for her to continue.

"When we were in high school, you have no idea how much I really wanted to have sex with you. As a matter of fact, since I turned 13 little else was on my mind."

Now that was a shock. She would NEVER relent, no matter how hard I tried to get it.

"It started out one night when I was watching a movie with a softcore love scene in it. For the first time, I could feel my nipples harden in response and my pussy began to throb and ache. I was so into it that I started touching myself, forgetting that I was in the den and my parents were in the next room. I was on the couch with my legs spread, my gown around my waist, rubbing for all I was worth. I didn't hear my mother walk in..."

Oh shit! That must have been embarrassing.

"My moans are what brought her to the room in the first place. Even though I finally became aware that there was someone else in the room, I couldn't stop. She was horrified and I knew I should have been too, but I just didn't care. All I cared about is relieving the tension, the ache. She stormed over to me and grabbed my hand intending to snatch me up from the couch, but I close my legs around my hand and kept masturbating."

She yelled at me and tried again, but I pushed her away with the other hand. Finally the most powerful thing my young body had ever experienced happened. I came.

Reality came back with a vengeance. My mom kicked my ass and asked me what I thought I was doing. I told her I just couldn't help myself. She stormed out of my room. I could hear her calling your mom and to this day, I still can't believe she told her everything. I slammed my door and went back to my bed. I started to feel embarrassed, then utterly humiliated by the fact that someone outside the family now knew. After a while for now apparent reason, the throbbing began again. I spent the rest of the night masturbating until my hand grew tired and I fell asleep.

The next morning mom told me I wasn't going to school. A few minutes after that I heard the doorbell ring and it was your mom. They spent the next 2 hours a reiterating the birds and the bees, telling me what was normal and wasn't normal. When I'd finally almost succeeded in tuning them out, I heard the one word that is a teenager's worst nightmare...therapy.

You never knew it, but I was in therapy from then up until the time we left to come to college. As time passed, I quickly learned that I have a sexual addiction. I masturbated before school, between classes, after school practically all evening. I even figured out how to get off in class without anyone noticing."

She stops talking for a while, takes a deep breath and a sip of juice before continuing.

"The truth is that I can't marry you, as much as I love you." Seeing my puzzled frown she contined. "I haven't gotten over this addiction, I just learned to hide it better. I never wanted to tell you this, but the year we graduated, I just couldn't take any more. I didn't lose my virginity with a guy, I lost it to my first vibrator. After the initial pain, I found that I loved being penetrated more than anything else in the world. Ever heard of a girl wearing not just the batteries out, but the vibrator as well? Well now you have.

"Soon I began to crave the intimacy of another person. I needed someone else to give me the same pleasure I was giving myself. That's when I started to let our relationship become more physical. The first time you went down on me, I was in heaven. But the problem I had with you is that I cared about how you saw me. At first, I thought your mom would say something to you, but I guess she never did. I know you well enough to know that we never would have made it this far.

I could see she was trying to hold back tears now. She continued nonetheless.

" When we broke up in the 12th grade, I fucked the football team."

I can do nothing but stare.

"Alexis?...."

"I felt horrible later. I was masturbating in the locker room one day when one of the players walked in. I was frigging myself, my eyes closed and so close to an orgasm when I felt a hand grab my wrist. He didn't say anything. He just pulled my arm away and slid two fingers deep into my pussy. He took my hand and placed it back on my clit so that I could rub it while he finger fucked me. I could see his erection straining against his pants and it turned me on even more to see what I was doing to him. I quickly came.

I wanted to return the favor and I was far from satisfied. He stood up and I undid his pants. I wasn't much into sucking cock then, so I laid back on the bench and spread my legs. I did have the presence of mind to remind him about a condom at least. After that he was on me and in me in no time.

After that day, I made sure I was caught in the locker room daily. It continued until, one by one, I had gone down through the football team.

**************************************

By now I was sitting at the table with my hands covering my face. I couldn't stand to hear anymore. I got up and walked out. That was the last time I spoke to Alexis.

Afterwards, I threw myself into work and my studies until I was too exhausted to think about her. That didn't work all that well at first. I wasn't angry about something she couldn't help, I was angry because she waited til a month before we were to be married before telling me. I was angry at my mom for knowing all along and not telling me. It didn't take long for me to become one of those men who believed that a woman was the last thing in the world to be trusted.

I didn't speak to my mom or my family for months after that.

Around the end of my junior year, I got a visit from my favorite cousin. You've met him before. Xavier.

He had heard through conversations with our moms (our mothers were sisters) about what had been going on with me. We were always able to talk about things that we would have never shared with never soul. He told me not to harden my heart because there was someone out there for me. He also tried to explain that my mother was just trying to protect me, but I still had doubts. I felt that holding on to my anger was the only thing that kept me going during those long days.

I was finished with my classes that day and didn't have to go in to work, so we decided to hang out for a while. He told me he had found his soul mate (something I really didn't want to hear at the moment and I told him so). He said he was telling me that to drive home the point that there is someone for everyone. He went on to tell me how he knew it was love. His definition was this: You know you love someone when you want the best for them no matter what the cost to you is. You would move heaven and earth to see them smile. You would protect them with your life. You want to create children with them, grow old with them.

Shortly after that he left, giving me a lot to think about. To be honest with you, in the frame of mind that I was in at the time, love sounded suicidal. But upon reflection, that was also the moment I realized I never really loved Alexis from the start. Even if she didn't have the problem she had, I didn't feel the way Xavier had described about her. My biggest thoughts about her were that she was beautiful and she was MINE when we were together.

I started to feel better and a little wiser after that.

That Thanksgiving, I decided to go home and bury the hatchet with my mom. I enjoyed being with my family again. That was when I met Monica. She had come to dinner that year with a group who normally comes with my brother Damon for the holidays. He always did have a soft spot for others who couldn't be with their families during the holidays, so he made them a part of ours.

Yvette1
Yvette1
6 Followers
12