Vane & Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yvette1
Yvette1
6 Followers

Once inside, he sat the one he was carrying on the bed. I did the same.

"Now. I thought to bring as much as I could to spare you the pain of having to go there yourself repeatedly. When you're ready to deal with him, it will be on your terms. I have some more to get out of the truck. Be back in a minute."

Was there no end to his consideration?

I agreed to stay a few weeks. Alex turned out to be a great guy and an even greater friend. I felt comfortable around him and he never stepped outside the bounds of the friendship we shared. With demanding jobs, neither of us had much time for dating. We'd hang out together, eat together and basically do the things that roommates did. But of course, things were about to change...

One morning after taking out a pair of sweats, I headed to the bathroom to shower.

I came out still wrapped in a towel. My mom always scolded me about getting dressed in the bathroom instead of the bedroom. I fumbled through for my toiletries, found them and sat down on the side of the bed, for a moment, forgetting where I was.

Alex walked through the door as the towel dropped from my body and onto the bed.

He dropped what he was carrying and we both stood open-mouthed staring at each other. Recovering first, he backed out of the room, closing the door. I hurriedly dressed, too embarrassed to leave the room immediately.

About 20 minutes later I heard tapping on the door. I opened the door

"Come in," I called.

"Are you sure?" I heard him ask through the still closed door.

I gave a sigh of frustration and opened the door. He was looking down.

"Alex."

He looked up. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were out of the shower..."

"It's ok. What did you want?"

I thought his eyes glazed over for the tiniest second. Then he smiled. "I wanted to see if you would like to get some fresh air. I'm going to the lake and you're welcome to come along."

It had been so long since I had been to the lake. I loved being near water, but Darius never understood how relaxing it could be, so we rarely went.

"I'd love to go."

"Great. We'll pack a lunch and get going as soon we're finished here."

That day turned out to be a great one for us both. I had a chance to get out and be near the water with no pressures and a person I truly considered a friend. A very sexy one, but a friend nonetheless.

We fished, talked about where we wanted our lives to go, ate, and he even talked me into a little jet skiing. Later that day as the sun started to go down, I yawned and told him that I was ready to go back. I fell asleep on the ride home.

Before I knew it, we were back at his house and he was shaking me gently to wake me up. Rubbing my eyes and looking around, I noticed we were parked in the driveway.

I smiled at him sleepily and told him, "This is probably the most restful day I've had in a while."

He returned my smile and answered as he opened the door, "Me too. We're going to have to do this more often."

He got out and walked around the truck to open the door for me. When I was out, he took my hand and placed something in it. I looked down and saw a silver key and a gold one.

"The silver one is to the front door here. The gold one is to the new apartment uptown." With that, he left to get the rest of our things out of the truck.

He looked back at me. "Are you going to camp there tonight or are you coming in?"

I grinned sheepishly, following him in. Once inside, he headed to the kitchen to put away the picnic basket we used during the day. After finishing there, he walked over to the bar. "Would you like anything to drink?"

Not really knowing what I had a taste for, I walked over to the bar to get a closer look at what he had to offer. "Merlot would be fine."

After pouring us both a glass, he handed me one and took his along with the bottle then he told me to follow him. We stopped at a door at the end of the hall. Stepping back, he motioned for me to precede him into the room. I opened the door and saw why he enjoyed being at home so much. I walked into a room that could only be his private rec room. There was a big screen Tv on one end with a large leather couch in front of it, a very nice stereo system, weights video games, a pool table, a card table...When he came through this door at night, I always assumed it was his bedroom.

"Why do you ever leave home??I thought this was your bedroom!" I asked with amazement clear in my voice.

He laughed. "I don't if I don't have to. By the time I get home from work, I'm usually too tired to do all the running around I used to do. So I brought most of the things I go our for into my home. And my bedroom is on the other side of that door. " He pointed to a door at the other end of the huge room. I was still amazed that I had been there for nearly a month and didn't even know that the room existed.

I went to the couch and sat dow, setting the bottle and glass down on the coffee table in front of the couch. He sat down beside me.

"How are you at video games?" he asked with a devilish look in his eye.

"I love them, especially the fighting games," I told him.

I watched as he went to pick through the games. No man should look that good in jeans, I thought as he stood with his back to me. At that moment, he chose to look back over his shoulder at me, holding up a game.

"How about..." he broke off as he noticed me staring at his ass.

He raised a brow and I looked away, my face heating with the embarrassment of being caught. Trying to play it off, I said, "That one will be fine."

He let it slide, but I could see the humor in his eyes. He put the game into the game system and walked back to the couch, handing me one of the controllers.

Aware of the silence around us and in case he expected me to say something, I gulped my wine, nearly choking.

He laughed a little as he smacked me on the back. "Don't be embarrassed, you're human. Besides, after this morning, we're even. An ogle for an ogle."

For some reason I found that hilarious. I giggled nervously. Selecting my player, I warned him, "I'm very good at this. Do I need to show you any mercy?"

He snorted, "Hell no." Taking a drink of his wine, he chose his character and the battle started.

We talked as we played, but there was one question in my mind that just wouldn't go away.

I paused the game and asked him, "Why do you think he cheated on me, Alex? Was it me?"

He frowned. "You must be crazy to think that. He's just pussy crazy. Darius is a man that loves different pussy as often as he can get it. He recognized you as a good woman, which is why he chose to live with you. He also didn't want anyone else to have you. But as for what he did, that is the way he is and from what I've heard, it's the way he's always been. No, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Oh." I started the game again. We didn't discuss it further.

After about an hour, the bottle of wine was gone and we were tied in our numbers of wins. I was feeling warm, fuzzy and very relaxed. He paused the game and told me, "Let me know if you get tired of playing."

I was starting to get a little stiff from being in the same spot for so long.

"We'll let this one be the tie breaker. I do need to stretch a little." I glanced at the pool table. "Are you as good at pool as you are playing video games?"

"Of course." He pointed to a shelf to the left of the pool table. Apparently he was very good because he had a number of trophies lining the shelves.

"I ask because I've always wanted to learn to play and I was wondering if you would be so kind as to give me a few lessons."

His eyes darkened as he said, "Since you ask so nicely, I would love to."

He was standing so close and I couldn't stop looking at him. I don't know if it was the wine or what, but my thoughts became lustful as I inhaled his masculine scent, my body aware of the hardness of the muscles his clothes couldn't conceal. This was madness. I just got out of a bad relationship...

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, trying to regain some kind of composure. When I opened them, he was standing next to the pool table. With a mixture of gratitude and disappointment, I picked up our glasses.

"While you're setting up, I'm going to make a pit stop. Do you want anything?" Stupid choice of words!

Smiling without looking up, he said, "Could you bring the other bottle of wine with you?"

"Sure."

About 10 minutes later, I returned with the wine. I poured a glass for each of us. I took a couple of sips and sat mine down on the mantle. He did the same, then handed me a pool stick.

"The first thing you have to know is how to hold your stick."

I nodded and moved the cue ball to prepare for the break. Bending over the table, my first attempt at a shot caused the stick to slide crazily and ineffectually against the side of the ball. Sighing with frustration, I bent to attempt it again.

"Hold on a sec, Vane." He left his spot beside the table to my right to come stand behind me.

"You're not holding it right." I felt the front of his body pressing lightly against my back and thighs. His hands covered mine and his fingers began manipulating mine for the proper hold on the stick.

My legs started to tremble and it became unusually hot in the room very quickly. I could feel his breath on my neck, causing the rest of my body to tremble.

"Are you cold?" he asked softly, almost whispering.

My "no" came out more as a groan.

"You smell so good...like fruit and wine." I could feel his lips graze my neck. My knees buckled. He caught me around the waist with one strong arm and slid the pool stick from my hands with his free hand then placed each of my hands on the side of the table to help steady me.

When he was sure I could stand on my own, he resumed kissing my neck, his hands not touching me but braced outside of mine on the table. All I could feel were his lips and his body pressing lightly, then rhythmically against me from behind.

His lips near my ear, I could hear his smooth, sensual voice. "I've watched you these last few months. I've seen how you put everything you are into the simplest things you do daily...are you like that in everything you do?"

My only answer was a shaky exhalation of breath as he trailed his fingers up my arms.

"I have tried so hard not to see you as the beautiful woman you are-tried to see you as one of the guys because you don't deserve anything less than to be appreciated and cherished."

I felt his hand slide under my shirt and caress my bare stomach. I heard his breathing catch as mine did.

"I just want to touch you, I won't do anything you don't want me to..."

In a moment of insanity, I told him, "I don't want you to stop..."

I expected him to lose it then and start behaving like a wild man with a permit, but he didn't. Instead he continued along the same erotically slow path he had started on. His hands slid a little higher to caress my breasts through my bra. I could feel his muffled caresses as I anticipated the actual feel of his hands on my skin.

We were both still fully clothed and he continued to grind his hardness against my ass. I spread my legs further apart and bent a little more, wanting to feel his hard cock grind against my pussy. My panties were already so wet that they were beginning to cling to me.

He stopped for a moment to remove my clothes. I told him I wanted to face him. He said that he wanted to save the best for last. When I was completely naked, he returned me to my original position. His hands stroked my back, my waist, hips thighs, then finally, my calves. I felt him gently nip and kiss at trail up the insides of my legs. The higher up my thighs he got, the wetter I got and the slower his movements became, as if he were savoring the experience as much as I was.

By now, the wetness had started to run down the insides of my upper thighs and I couldn't help but squirm. I spread my legs wider to allow him better access as he licked my pussy juice from my thighs. I started to whimper when he ran his tongue along the junction where my thigh and pussy met.

He stopped again for a moment to bend me over even more-til my stomach touched the blue felt of the table. Seconds later, I felt his tongue slide through the lips of my exposed cunt. He spread my labia wider with his thumbs and ran his tongue around them. I cried out, arching back against his mouth. He stayed me with a hand as he continued to explore my juicy pussy with his lips and tongue. At that moment, I was glad I had the table for support, because my legs alone couldn't have kept me upright. After tongueing my clit rapidly for a few minutes, he sucked it into his mouth and my whole world tilted. I could feel the tell tale spasms of my orgasm beginning as he sucked and licked and gently tugged.

He must have sensed it to, because he let go of my clit and started to to tongue fuck my hot hole. Instinctively I tightened around his tongue and he moaned with me that time. I know he was thinking about me tightening around his cock the same way. He was driving me so wild that I started squeezing my breasts, pinching the nipples.

"ALEX!!!!" was all I could say. I didn't have the words to tell him what I wanted. He pulled his tongue out of my cunt and slid two finges in, then his lips closed around my clit again, sucking hard and tugging on it. Time stopped as the walls of my pussy closed like a vise around his fingers. Contraction after contraction hit me as I came, my juices running down his fingers and hand.

He caught me before I collapsed and picked me up in his arms still trembling. He kissed my lips lightly before carrying me to the master bathroom. It had a large sunken tub large enough for 2 in the middle of the floor. He let me slide to my feet and went to run the water and add bubbles for a bath. I took a seat and just watched him. Quiet, effortless strength were the best words I could use to describe him and the way he moved. He started to take his shirt off when I stopped him.

"I want to undress you."

He looked at me, completely serious. "Any other time and I would happily oblige you. But tonight it's all about you. I want you to know what it's like to be loved in every sense of the word. I want you to know what it's like to receive the same love I've seen you give. The only thing I want from you is the priviledge to give it to you and my name on your lips when I do."

The man was too efficient at rendering me speechless.

He finished undressing and turned the water off. His body was beautiful. He was bronze all over, well almost all over. His cock was a nice coffee brown.

"I have never seen a more beautiful man naked," I told him.

He grinned. "Then I know you're an innocent."

I laughed as he took my hand and led me to the tub. After assisting me in, he stepped in behind me. Cradled between his legs and in his arms, I relaxed against his chest, feeling at peace with the world. We were silent for a while, our eyes closed just enjoying being together so intimately.

"Vanessa, do you know I'm in love with you?" he asked.

My eyes flew open. I leaned to one side to look at him over my shoulder, searching his eyes. I could see it there. He lifted me by the waist and turned me so that we were facing each other as I straddled his hips.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he stopped me. "I know you don't feel the same for me. At least not yet. That's one of the reasons I stopped going out with Darius and why I was so angry when I found out that he was using me as an alibi. I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long time, and if you need more time to get through what you just went through, I'll be here. I'm the same person I've always been and always will be. What I'm showing you now is what I always want to show you...happiness, love, laughter, compassion. You deserve all these things."

I thought about what he was saying and my feelings lately before I responded. "I'm not in love with you yet, Alex, but I'm getting there. The more I'm with you, the harder it is for me to even remember Darius. You've always respected me and treated me like someone precious. Being with you makes me happy and makes me look forward to what you have in store for me next. But I have to admit, I don't know how much longer I could have kept going on as 'just friends'."

He laughed loud. "Hell, me either!" Then he got serious. "There's one more thing I want you to know."

"What's that?"

He smiled, taking one of my nipples into his mouth for a moment. I felt my juices begin to flow again.

He lifted me slightly and slid the head of his cock up into my waiting cunt. "How well we fit together."

"Mmmmmmm..."

Bracing myself on my knees, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders started a rhythmic slide up and down his pole. He was huge! He was still only halfway in and I already felt full. He started sucking and licking my breasts, thrusting a little deeper each time.

"Ohhhhhh Alexxxxx..."

His slid his hand down between us and played with my clit. I felt my pussy gush and he slid all the way in, taking my breath away. I tried to lift up to continue riding him, but he grasped my hips, holding me still. Instead he started to grind deeper into me. I felt pleasure and pain, but I wanted more of him. We held each other tighter as we ground tighter and deeper, his cock never leaving my burning pussy, my clit rubbing against his pubic hair, driving me closer and closer to exploding. He must have been just as close because he surged up into me harder and faster, as if he couldn't get deep enough inside of me. With one of his hands, he reached behind me and slid a finger up my ass. Being filled in both holes was more than I could bear and I screamed as my orgasm hit me. With one final hard thrust, he held me tight as I felt his cock jerk hard inside of me repeatedly, bathing the inside of my pussy with his hot, thick cum.

It took several minutes before either of us could move. And when we finally did, there was no awkwardness between us.

We're still the best of friends as well as lovers and roommates. Even though we've decided to spend the rest of our lives together, our adventures are far from over...

Yvette1
Yvette1
6 Followers
12