Vanessa and I - Ch 07: The Next Day

Story Info
A quick story of the day after our first couple's night.
1.1k words
3.93
18.7k
6

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the bedroom after grabbing a cold beer, and I notice V's tiny black G-string bikini bottoms are on the bed. She comes out of the closet bare naked, and I stare appreciatively. I start to grab hold of her, and she shushes me.

"I'm going out back to get some sun. It's beautiful outside."

"It's beautiful in here" I counter. From my eyes, it was.

V rolls her eyes. "You can stare at me out back if you want." My eyes didn't leave here as she slipped her tiny G-string on, tying the sides. Somehow, it makes her even hotter. Knowing that she tans with only her tiny bikini bottoms on just drives me wild.

Knock, knock, knock.

V and I look at each other, heads cocked to the side. We weren't expecting anyone.

"I'll get it." I say. V rolls her eyes again - she isn't exactly going to answer the door topless.

Leaving my stunning wife in the bedroom, I head out and answer the door. I open the door and and taken aback for a moment. It's Ty.

As I open the door Ty smiles apologetically. "Hey Dax. I'm sorry to intrude, but I can't find my phone, and I think I may have left it here last night. Do you mind if I take a look?"

"Oh sure man, come on in." I step aside and let the giant of a man enter. "Any idea where you might've left it?"

"I'm not too sure, maybe the bedroom?"

"OK, let me take a look, I'm not sure if V is dres..." I trail off, because just then, V walks into the living room smiling, holding Ty's phone. Oh, and she was still wearing her bottom half of a bikini.

Ty breaks into a huge grin as he ogles my wife's perfect tits. V saunters right up to him and they embrace, her wrapping her hands around him, pressing her perfect tits against his chest. He wrapped one hand around her tiny waist, and the other drifted right down onto her bare ass, his massive hand squeezing the left cheek firmly, as if he couldn't help himself.

It was almost imperceptible, but I'm pretty sure V moaned. Ty leaned down and whispered *something* into her ear, and she *giggled*.

Ahem. I clear my throat. The daze is broken, and Ty's hand moves to a more neutral region, but still touching her, and they break their embrace. "Would you like a drink, Ty?" V asks, ever the good hostess.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"Let me get you a beer. Come on into the kitchen."

With that, she turns and walks to the kitchen. Four eyes were glued to her plump little ass as we followed her. When she opened the fridge, she bent down at the waist to reach the beers on the bottom shelf. I thought Ty's eyes were going to pop out of his head.

She totally busted him staring when she rose with two beers. "Tsk tsk married men shouldn't be looking like that."

He couldn't find any words as V popped open both beers and handed one over. When she wrapped her lips around the bottle and tipped it back, both of us were wishing it was our cocks those perfect lips were wrapped around.

"Anyway, I'm going to go work on my tan. Tell Shonda I said hi." With that, V turned and walked out back, sashaying as she walked, our eyes not leaving her ass until she was in her chair.

Ty turns to me as he's leaving. "You are the luckiest guy I've ever met. Your wife is so fucking hot. Thanks for finding my phone."

My voice slowly returns. "Yea sure. See you around." I shut the door behind him and make my way quickly to the backyard. I'm mad, and I'm so turned on I'm about to burst.

"What was that about V?" I ask, annoyed with my wife. I'm standing over her, looking down.

V, laying on her back, her perfectly bronzed and perky breasts drawing my attention despite my best efforts, simply asks "Hmm?"

"I don't know, greeting our guest without a top on?"

V smiles and lazily opens her eyes. "You didn't like that?"

I stay silent, so V continues "You watched him fuck me last night, or did you forget? His cock was inside me most of the night. I didn't think him seeing my tits was a big deal."

I continue to stay silent, and V's hand is suddenly between my legs, and she feels that I'm hard as a rock.

"I think you like it when I show off."

V slips her hand inside my waistband and slides my pants down slightly, releasing my cock from it's prison. She wraps her hand around me and begins to stroke. I reach down and stroke her firm breast, gently tweaking her hard nipple. V moans softly, and I remove her hand from my cock, and untie her bikini bottoms, and peel them off. I climb on top of my tiny wife, and press my raging erection against her hot, slippery pussy. I enter her easily, and her pussy engulfs me with it's warmth.

V kisses me passionately as I thrust inside her, her hands wrapped around me. Soon, too soon, my release comes, and I flood my wife's beautiful pussy with my seed.

"More Dax, give me more" my wife cries out, wanting more, needing more. Wanting nothing more than to give my wife the pleasure she just gave me, I pull out of V, and slide down against her (quiet) protests, and begin to devour her pussy. It's leaking my deposit, but I don't care. I lick and eat and eat and bite and nibble and lick, over and over, again and again, and soon, finally, V is grasping my head, pulling me tight against her, as she cries out in an orgasm far too loud for the back yard in the middle of the day.

"God baby that was so good. Get up here and finish." V murmers, obviously sated.

I climb atop my wife once more but don't enter her, my cock taking it's rest. "I'm already done, love." I say as I kiss her gently on the lips. I rise, and gently place V's bikini bottoms on her pussy so it won't burn in the sun. Her breathing tells me she is asleep, and I don't want to disturb her. I dress, and take one last look at her beauty, marvel at my luck, and walk inside to finish that beer.