Vanessa and I - Ch 13: Anything

Story Info
V will do anything for her lover.
2.3k words
3.99
31.8k
18

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V is sitting on the couch, with both of us in front of her, as she alternates sucking us both.

V gets a wicked smile on her face and tells us to hold on. She reaches over and digs around in her purse, returning with... A tape measure?

"I want to know if it's as big as you say it is." V purrs, as she reaches out toward Ty.

"Sure, but don't you want to measure your husband first? So you can compare." Ty's words make her stop and smile.

"Dax's penis is four and a half inches, I already know." Even so, V reached out toward me and began to measure like I showed her. She placed the end of the measuring tap at the base of the bottom of my cock, right where it meets my balls. She pressed in firmly, and measured diagonally up the side, ending at the top side of the tip.

"Huh. 4.3 inches. I guess you rounded up?" V said, looking up at me.

I feel my cheeks redden slightly, and Ty just starts laughing.

"That's not how you measure a cock. You start at the base, *at the top.*"

"Oh." V says. She adjusts the tape, starting where Ty directed her. She runs the tape measure straight to the tip, where she reads it aloud.

"3.5 inches." She half-covers a giggle. "It sounds so small."

My cheeks burn a little more, but I can't find any words. I had always known that I was exaggerating my size, but my wife never knew until now.

"Your turn." V giggles as she turns toward Ty. She presses the end of the tape measure at the base of his massive, jet black dong. She runs it up the length, and after what seems like forever, her voice catches in her throat as she reads the number."

"11.8 inches. Oh my God. You've been fucking me with a foot long cock. That's like four times the size of yours, Dax." V looks up at me in wonderment.

My cheeks are burning bright red. I almost point out that it wasn't quite four times the size of mine, but I realize that would just embarrass me more.

V drops the measure and begins to stroke us both again, then sucks us one after another, back and forth.

In between cocks, she looks up at us and says "My two very favorite men in the world." Taking a quick suck of my cock, she then says, looking at me "You are my love, my husband. You take care of me, provide for me. You love me. You give me the best sex of my life" My heart swells with pride. Or maybe my cock swells with pride.

V turns and takes a quick suck of Ty's behemoth and finishes her sentence. "By sharing me with you. I love your huge twelve inch cock. You give me the best sex I've ever had. I would do anything for you. I would let you do absolutely anything to me. I would never tell you no. No matter what."

All the pride I felt turns to ice. V is stroking both our cocks slowly, and pulls gently down on mine. "Come kiss me, love."

I drop down to my knees in front of her and kiss her. She breaks off the kiss, turning her head slightly to Ty's giant cock, opening wide to take his massive size between her lips. She keeps her other hand on the back of my head to keep me close, her lips on his cock just centimeters from my face.

V releases Ty's climax-nearing cock and turns her head slightly, pressing her lips against mine, forcing her tongue in my mouth. I don't even hesitate before kissing her passionately. That's how hot V is, and how much I love her. It doesn't matter that just seconds ago, her lips were wrapped around a huge black cock. She wants to kiss me, and that's that.

While we are kissing furiously, V is rapidly stroking Ty, his bulbous cockhead pointed directly at the union of our mouths, too close for comfort. His moans increased, and I began to panic. Was she going to make him cum like this? She wouldn't humiliate me like that. Would she?

Yet she was furiously pumping his cock, her hand locked onto my head, her lips locked onto mine. Ty groaned and suddenly V releases me, pushing me away, and points Ty's cock to her precious tits just as it erupts. Torrents of steaming semen fly onto her tiny tits as she pumps it. It seems like ages before his balls are finally emptied, and she gently pushes him back.

Immediately I'm overcome by madness and desire, and I climb onto her, pushing her back onto the couch. I go straight for her tits, and begin licking the steaming hot cum off of them. V moans as I lick and suck on her tits, slurping the cum off them. Her tits were nearly clean when I realized what I was doing.

I wasn't kissing V after she gave a blowjob, to show her I loved her. I wasn't eating V's cum filled cunt to make her orgasm again. I was licking fresh cum off her tits, and I didn't know why.

I stopped immediately, and adjusted to stuff my raging erection into her ridiculously stretched out cunt. I pound her dripping, sloppy cunt, searching for friction. I pull out and press my hand easily between her folds, and then press my cock inside my hand. I jerked off inside V for just a moment, flooding her with my own pleasure. I pull out and sit down on the couch, and she slowly sits up next to me.

Ty walks over to our mini bar and takes a moment, looking at the bottles. Finally he picks a bottle of 140 proof bourbon, grabs 3 double-tall shot glasses, and fills them. He grabs them, turns, and walks back toward V and I, his huge dong swinging softly between his legs.

He sets the three shotglasses down on the table in front of us, looks directly into V's eyes, and says simply, "Drink."

V's eyes didn't leave Ty's as she reached down, grabbed one of the glasses, and tossed it back. She couldn't keep from making a face though - that's a LOT of 140 proof liquor. It's crazy strong. She set the glass down, waiting for the next person to take their shot.

"Drink." Ty commands. V, trembling, picks up the second shotglass and downs it, trying not to choke.

"Drink." Dear God. He is going to make her drink six shots of this crazy liquor. She was half drunk before we started. She's going to be completely fucked out of her mind.

I don't stop her though, and she obeys again, fumbling this time as the liquor is hitting her, fast and hard. She downs the third glass and just drops the glass on the carpet.

After a few minutes of silence, Ty reaches down and sweeps V into his arms, and starts carrying her toward the bedroom.

"Where arrerer we goin?" V slurs.

"We're going out. First, we shower."

I don't know what I think right now. I'm too drunk to go out already, and the double tall shotglass of bourbon that I just poured for myself isn't going to help. I drink it anyway, trying to clear my mind. Soon V and Ty emerge from the bedroom, showered and dressed. V is stumbling badly, and can only walk with considerable help from Ty. She's wearing a skin-tight black tank top, her hard nipples poking through, and a short black miniskirt. I don't have to ask if there's anything underneath. She looks smoking hot.

"I'm gonna ... I'm gonna... Gonna go, go out with Ty for a littttle bit while." V says, barely making any sense. "He wants to wants take to take me out."

The panic in my eyes clear even to my drunk wife, she tries to soothe my concerns. "Don worry Dax I don't I won't fuck him innn the car."

Apparently that was good enough for drunk me, because I kissed her goodbye, and watched her head out with Ty's help.

About 30 minutes passed when I got a video chat call from V. I hastily answer, as best I can in my quite drunken state. I had thrown back several more drinks while I was waiting.

V says, loudly and very drunkenly, "I am going to tattoo I am getting a tattoo. Ty says it will be soooo hot so I want to do it for him. For you. He pickeded out a good one a good one"

Before I can even process that and start to argue, I hear a man in the background say that he's ready for her. V hands her phone to Ty "Herree baby let Dax watch."

V walks over to what looks like a dentist's chair, with a workbench and tools behind. A guy nearly as big as Ty is standing at the end of the chair. "OK where do you want it?"

V looks over at me. Or Ty? I guess he nodded, because she did the same. Then I have to stifle a choke. V slides her skirt down, and clumsily steps out of it, holding on to the chair. And no, she wasn't wearing panties. The tattoo artist looks at her like a hot little piece of meat, eying her gorgeous dangling pussy lips.

V turns around and half lays / half falls into the chair. The artist continues to stare appreciatively, this time at her tight ass. "Right or left?" TA asks.

V mumbles something that I couldn't catch. TA says "OK. Right it is. Before I start, I need to massage the area to make sure it's not too tense."

I have a few tattoos, but I have never heard of that before. V just mumbles her approval. TA places his giant hand on V's firm ass, gently kneading her perfect right cheek. "Damn..." he muttered. He spent a good 2 or 3 minutes rubbing my wife's ass before Ty cleared his throat, and then he got to work.

I watched, speechless, as this man tattooed my wife's right ass cheek. It felt like an eternity, when finally he sits back. "All done."

V stumbles to her feet and looks over her shoulder into a nearby mirror, admiring the artist's work. "Daxx I love I love it." I couldn't quite tell what it was from my view.

His eyes not leaving my half nude wife, who was standing directly in front of him, the artist says "OK, that will be $120." V looks over at Ty.

"Oh, shit, I don't have any cash with me." Ty says.

"I need to get paid. It's $120." TA says.

"V do you have any cash?" Ty asks. V just shakes her head. "Look, you're gonna have to find a way to pay the man for your tat."

A look of utter confusion passes over V's face. Everyone stays silent, waiting. I know what Ty was implying, but V wasn't that drunk, or that much of a slut.

Finally, a look of understanding shows on V's face. Then apprehension. "$120?" "Yes. $120".

My jaw literally dropped, as I watched my wife stumble slowly to her knees in front of this tattoo artist. She reached up and began to fumble for his zipper. She was going to suck a stranger's cock to pay for her tattoo. What the fuck.

Suddenly Ty bursts out laughing. "Stand up woman. I'm just fucking with you." He walks forward and hands the artist his cash, and pulls V to her feet. "I can't believe you were gonna suck his dick."

"I was I was not I knew you were jjust playing" V said, not convincing anyone.

"Say goodbye to your husband."

"By bababy." V says, poking clumsily at her phone, finally hanging up. I just stared at the blank screen on my phone, unable to close my jaw.

An hour passes. I think. There's a knock at the door. I answer the door, not even thinking to put on any clothes. It's 3 in the morning.

I open the door and V is standing there, alone, Ty having dropped her off. She smiles drunkenly, and I'm not sure she was really sure where she was.. She grabs hold of me for a kiss.

I bring V inside and close the door. "Show me."

V clumsily drops her skirt and turns. On her right ass cheek is a fairly large tattoo of a spade, like from a deck of cards. It's filled in black except for a bare part in the middle. It's a Q. She has a spade with a Q.

I'm not happy about the tattoo, but look, she's hot as hell, and she looks sexy with a little ink. It makes her just a little naughty

I carry her to the coach, and gently push her over the side. I press my brand new erection into her gaping cavern easily, and thrust into her while I look at her sexy new tat. Maybe it was the taboo nature of the whole thing, but I didn't have any trouble finding my release this time, unloading in under a minute.

The next two nights meant two more drunken nights out with Ty, and two more tattoos. Each was identical to the first black Q / spade design, except for their sizes. She now has a smaller spade directly above her labia. It will show when she wears her tiny bikinis.

Her third and last tat is on her right tit, and it shows if she shows any cleavage, which is nearly always. It is the smallest of the three.

I was a little annoyed at the first one, but mostly turned on. A little more annoyed at the second one, and I finally put my foot down after the third one. V inked up is hot as hell, but I don't want her covered in ink.