Vanessa and I - Ch 17: Exploring

Story Info
V, Di, and I explore something.
1.6k words
4.19
11.6k
9

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned home from a business trip two days early, but didn't tell V. I wanted to surprise her. I'd been away for almost two weeks, and all I could think about was fucking her. Parking my car quietly, I entered the house, but no sign of V. Not surprising - it's sunny outside, so she is probably tanning. I grab a beer from the fridge, take a deep pull, and head out back.

I nearly choke when I slide open the door and start walking.

Two empty bottles of wine sit between the pool chairs.

V is there, of course, her deep bronze skin glistening with sweat as she lay on a pool chair. Her bikini was on the ground next to her, discarded, the thin line of under tanned skin glowing in the sun, her labia clearly moist.

Di is laying on the other chair, wearing just her unlined white bikini bottoms. Her top was on the other side of the pool. She has a light tan by now, but the triangle-shaped area on her fat tits usually covered by her bikini top are pasty white.

They both squeal simultaneously and stand, rushing over to me. All I can think is that I want to fuck them both, now.

V and Di both hug me closely at the same time, and then kiss me, V first, deeply, and then Di, just as deep. I taste wine on both their lips, and can't help but notice that they are both plastered. Between the copious amounts of wine and the sun beating down, they are beyond drunk.

Sensing an opportunity, I go right for it. "I want to fuck you both." I say, bluntly. My words hang in the air for just a moment before both my wife and my neighbor say 'ok'. I grab each by the hand and lead them inside, straight to the living room. They both undress me clumsily, laughing the whole time, and Di loses her bikini bottoms too. We tumble to the floor, and I'm on top of my wife, entering her. Her cunt is on fire, sopping wet, and gaping wide. I have looked forward to this pussy for two weeks, but I won't find any release here. While I fuck her gaping cunt, I kiss Di passionately, kneading her fat tits one after another.

##

I pull out of V to her sighs, roll over, and pull Di on top of me. She lowers herself onto my cock, and I take in my breath sharply. 'Fuck Di, you're so tight.' I can't help but say.

"Tell me when you're close baby. I want to taste you." My neighbor with the virgin pussy says. Fuck. Two minutes go by and I'm almost there. "Di I'm close." She clumsily rises, releasing my cock. I climb up to the couch, and she gets between my legs on her knees, and gives me one of her sloppy blowjobs. V is suddenly behind her, gently caressing her shoulders, her neck, her side, her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Di is moaning while she pleasures me. V leans in and whispers something to Di. Di's eyes go wide and she begins to release me, when V audibly says "Trust me." That seemed to satisfy Di, so she doubled her efforts on my cock as V teased her. V's hand dipped low, and Di's moans intensified as her clit felt another woman's touch for the first time.

Even with Di's unskilled mouth, I was no match, and I pumped two weeks worth of cum between her lips.

When my cock stopped pulsating, Di released it, and climbed up on my lap, lowering herself onto my very sensitive cock. She leaned in for a kiss, and without thinking, I leaned up to kiss her. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth, and along with it came much of my own seed, steaming hot, thick, and sticky. Her tongue tasted of cum as it explored my mouth, tangling with mine. V must have told her not to swallow. I could feel my face reddening as my cock re-hardened fully, almost instantly ready to go again.

Di finally breaks off our kiss, and I lift her up, turn her around, and pull her back down on my cock, her tight cunt squeezing every inch of me. She begins to move up and down on me, moaning.

V is not holding back today, and suddenly she's between my legs, and I feel her mouth gently licking, then enveloping my balls. Her tongue danced and flicked as Di rose and fell. She moved from my balls to the base of my shaft, and based on Di's hesitation and guttural sounds, V was not just licking me. Di's moans grew more and more intense as V focused her tongue on Di's clit. I give good oral, but no one eats pussy like a woman. Di was getting pounded, her clit getting attacked, and her whole body wracked in one impossibly long, powerful, quaking orgasm.

She needed a break, and gently pushed V away from her clit, and stood up, then fell back to the couch, her face flushed as her first real lesbian experience started to become clear.

I push V to the floor, climbing atop her. Instead of entering her, I drop down between her perfect bronzed thighs, press my hand between her dripping folds, and begin to gently fist-fuck her as I attack her clit with my tongue. She came twice quickly, so I removed my hand and mounted her, entering her gaping cunt.

With no friction, I knew I couldn't cum. I probably shouldn't have done it in front of Di, but I slid my hand inside my wife, wrapped it around my cock, and stroked myself, moaning audibly along with V until I came.

Spent for the moment, I pulled out of V, leaving her a sticky, dripping mess. Di lowered herself to the floor, her eyes wide as saucers, and she lay next to V. "How did you do that?"

"Mmmm do what?" V asked as she absentmindedly kissed Di.

Di returned the kiss, of course, saying "You know... that."

V smiled, still kissing Di gently, her hands beginning to wander across Di's body, her soft stomach, her round tits. "I have a lot of practice. Nothing is off limits with Dax. Nothing."

"Nothing?"

V smiled. "Nothing at all." With that, V gently pulls Di toward her further, and Di climbs on top. They begin to tongue-fuck each other, slowly, then more intently. Their hands are both roaming now, Di caressing my wife's tiny tits, V grasping Di's ample ass. What I didn't expect was to see Di's hand dip low, across V's taut stomach, across her pubic area, past her Q tattoo, and hesitantly touch her gaping, cum-oozing pussy. V moaned gently in encouragement. "No limits." She whispered in Di's ear.

You could see Di thinking. Hard. After a few moments she overcame whatever was holding her back, and she started to lower herself down my wife's body, her tongue and lips tracing it's way down her neck, her upper chest, stopping at her perfect tits for a moment, down her perfectly flat stomach, until eventually, my hot neighbor was between my wife's perfect legs, face to perfect pussy. Ever so hesitant, Di gently licked my wife's massive, cum-covered labia. V moaned, encouraging Di to continue. Di began to eat my wife's cunt like it was her first time, but even a woman's first time eating pussy is something special. Di began to work V's clit. Amidst her soft moans, V implored "Use your fingers"

Di gingerly inserted a pair of fingers into my wife's sloppy pussy and began to work them in and out. V tut-tutted "No limits Di. No rules. Don't be shy. You have seen what I can handle."

My jaw dropped as Di pulled out her fingers, tucked her fingers all together, and pressed her hand between my wife's folds. Her pussy accepted Di's hand easily, hungrily, and Di began to fist-fuck my wife while she licked her clit.

V gently guided Di's head with her hand, as her moans got louder and faster, until V came loudly. Di started to pull out and off, but V's iron grip held her in place, so Di continued her work, and V came twice more in rapid succession.

Finally spent for the moment, V relaxes her grip, and Di removes her hand, and lays down next to V, her head on her chest.

"It's not time to rest yet" I say, my erection becoming almost painful after watching that. "I've always wanted to try something. Follow me." I grab them by their hands and lift them up, pulling them toward the bedroom. I push Di down on the edge of the bed, then gently push V on top of her, both facing up. I stand next to the bed, and I have two beautiful pussies just inches from one another. Pussies that could not be more different.

I enter Di, and again can't help but remark "I love how fucking tight you are." I fuck her for a minute, then pull out as she cries out in protest.

I adjust my angle and enter V's sloppy cunt. The intense heat envelopes my cock, and I can barely feel any friction. "And I love your perfect cunt too, so different from Di's tight one."

Di reaches down and begins furiously stroking her clit, clearly loving whatever we're doing.

I fuck V's gaping hole, then Di's tight one, back and forth, everyone moaning.

As I'm pulling out of Di and pressing into V, remarking how much I love both of their cunts, V asks "Whose pussy do you like more?"

With no hesitation, surprising even myself, I say "Yours of course. I can do anything to you." With that, I pushed my hand between her folds, gripped my cock, and began to stroke it as I fucked her. Moments before my release, I pulled out, and stroked my release onto Di, pushed inside her briefly to get every last drop out, and collapsed into bed.