Vanessa and I - Ch 19: Perfect

Story Info
Seth finally fucks Vanessa, and takes some barbs from Diana.
3.3k words
4.21
12k
12

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Di has been spending a lot of time at our house, and a lot of time in our bed for the last couple months. She only stays the night if Seth is out of town which is rare, but it's a strange day if my cock isn't between her lips or buried in her pussy. When she is home, Vanessa & I can't help but hear the arguing - it sounds like neither of them are happy with things at home right now.

Saturday morning comes around, and I get back from running my morning errands. I hesitate before going to my front door. Instead, I walk to our neighbors house. I can see that Diana's car is gone, but Seth's is here. I knock, and a minute later, Seth answers, looking in a bit of a foul mood.

"Hey Dax, what's going on?"

"Not much, I wanted to see what you and Diana were doing this afternoon. Want to come by and swim for a while?" It was quite a hot day, already in the low 90's.

"I don't know, man to be honest we've been fighting a bit lately."

"Nothing a little sun and swimming can't fix. And alcohol."

Seth laughs. "Still I don't think.."

I interrupt. "I bought Vanessa a new bikini. She hasn't even seen it yet. I need you to trust me, that it's worth it." I raise my eyebrows, trying to get my point across.

Seth finally smiles, no doubt picturing my wife in a micro bikini. "OK, I don't think I'm man enough to turn that down."

"That's more like it. See you at two"?

"See you at two."

"Nessa, I'm home." I call out when I open the door. "In here" I hear in response, coming from the bedroom. I make my way back, and Nessa is standing in front of our full-length mirror, completely nude, hands holding up her tiny breasts.

I see this perfect body every day, but every day, I'm stunned by her beauty. Everything from her tight ass to her perfectly tiny tits, her miniscule bottom-only tan lines. Her shapely legs, taut stomach, perfect lips. Her deep copper sun-bronzed skin, nearly perfect, marred only by her ever expanding number of tattoos. The black Q spade on her right tit, the Q just above her labia. The large Q spade on her right ass cheek. The full "Queen of Spades", with the Q inside a spade, along the inside of her wrist. "Size does matter" in cursive above a 12" ruler, on the small of her back. A faux garter high on her left thigh, low enough that it shows under most of her skirts, a tribal design with the word "Slut" worked in.

I wrap my hands around my wife from behind, and those lips curl upward in a half smile. "What are you thinking about?" I ask, sensing her mind wandering.

"I've been thinking."

"Uh oh" I reply, a smirk on my face.

"Shut up. I mean it. I've been thinking. And I want you to be honest with me. No matter what."

"I promise" I reply, meaning it, but also concerned.

"I know how much you like Diana's boobs. Don't lie, I know you love them. I've been thinking about getting implants."

"Nessa."

"Wouldn't I look better with C cups?"

"Nessa. You are absolutely and utterly perfect. There isn't a tiny part of your body I would change it any way. Your body is perfect. You are perfect."

"So you don't wish I had bigger boobs?"

"No more than you wish I had a bigger dick."

Vanessa gives me a sideways look, breaking out into a smirk quickly. "I don't wish that."

"Exactly. I can enjoy bigger tits on another woman, just like you can enjoy a bigger dick on another man. Now come, enough of this." Without another word, I deftly scoop her up in my arms, toss her on the bed, spread her legs and dive between them. I begin to devour her pussy, her moans coming quickly. Her juices begin to flow, dripping everywhere.

"Baby use your hand" Nessa cries out.

I rub my hand against her massive labia, coating it in her juices. I press my fist against her opening and she swallows me whole, instantly, enveloping my hand in her heat and liquidy wetness. I work my hand in and out of her, her moans instensifying, her breath coming quicker and quicker. "More Dax, more." she cries.

I pull my hand out, rub my left hand against her to moisten it. I push my right hand in deep, and then gently press 4 fingers from my left alongside, her pussy hungrily accepting them. Slowly, patiently I work, taking my time, teasing, before her breath tells me the time is right. I tuck the thumb from my left hand in, and press firmly against her opening.

Her moans turn to shrieks as her cunt opens wide, easily and greedily accepting my other hand. Slowly I begin to move both my fists in and out, double fist-fucking that perfect cunt.

"Don't... Stop... Oh God Dax don't stop." Nessa cries out, obviously nearing a powerful climax.

I have no intention of stopping.

I do slow for a moment. I adjust my position, mounting my wife as best I can. I press my cock against her opening, between my hands and her pussy wall. Slowly I press my cock inside her, her hole impossibly hot, wet, and most of all, tight.

That's enough, and Vanessa cries out as her body is racked with waves of pleasure. One orgasm, two, three, in back to back succession.

It's too much for me, too, as I feel my own orgasm rapidly approaching. I pull out of her all at once, her cunt entrance gaping wide open as my hands exit her. I press inside her cavern for a few thrusts with my cock alone, and feel nothing. Pulling out, I move up to my wife's face. She takes me between her lips instantly, and not ten seconds later, I explode in her mouth, spilling my seed between her lips.

After a short rest, I go back and begin to lick her pussy again, her brief protests giving way to moans. Once I decided she was ready, I went to our toy drawer and pulled out the box of giant ben wa balls. I grasped one, enabled the vibration, and pressed it inside her, pushing it deep inside with ease. Then I turn on and slide in another, and another. Her body began to relax, assuming she was done, but no. I know she can take more, and I slide in a fourth jumbo ball. Her cunt accepts it without protest.

Her cunt full of four huge vibrating balls, it was positively dripping. I give her clit a gentle suckling for a moment, and then retrieve a pair of panties from the dresser, sliding them on her against her protests. "We have company coming at 2. You'll keep these balls inside you - all four - until they arrive. Do you understand?" I say, my face serious.

Vanessa nodded, her face a combination of serious and pre-orgasmic, along with anticipatory. Who was coming? She wanted to ask, but also didn't want to ask.

I went to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers. I popped off the tops, and came in to give one to my topless, vibrating wife. She starts to protest that it's too early, but comes to the conclusion that a beer sounds good. She wraps those perfect lips around the neck and tips the bottle back. I watch, mesmerized, as she drains the bottle before I've taken more a single sip. Eyebrows raised, I offer her my bottle. She takes it and repeats the motion. Oh it's going to be a fun day.

We spent the time between our freaky sex and our guests' arrival drinking. We each killed off 3 beers, and a couple shots of Tequila for good measure. We were sitting in the living room, Tequila bottle and double-height shot glasses on the table. I'm dressed normal, but V is still topless, wearing her panties with a huge wet spot, a faint humming everpresent.

It was almost two - "Time to get you dressed." Quite drunk myself, I picked up Vanessa and carted her off to the bedroom. There, I slipped her into a thin white tank top, her dark nipples faintly visible, and a medium length black skirt, falling loosely halfway to her knees. The four massive balls remained inside her, kept in place by her silk panties. I reached inside her panties to gently rub her soaked hypersensitive clit, but pulled my hand away quickly, wanting to keep her on the edge.

Before Vanessa could protest, the doorbell rang. "You should get that." I say. V stumbles a bit getting to her feet, and walks unsteadily to the door, flinging it open as I watch from behind. She greets our guests loudly, with huge, clumsy hugs, and sloppy kisses on the lips, perhaps with a little too much tongue.

"Come in, we have to drink" Vanessa says, hurrying Seth & Diana in.

I greet them both as Diana points out "I think you got a head start on us."

"Then you're just going to have to drink more to catch up" I say, also drunk, though not nearly as far as Vanessa.

I pour a couple of double-shots of tequila, hand them over. Our neighbors look at each other, shrug, and toss them back. They each knock back two more, and after another round of beers for the room, we are all ready to make some terrible decisions.

"I don't know about you all, but I want to swim." I say. Everyone nods, agreeing too loudly. I go to change, emerging with my package tightly wrapped in a small bikini-style suit. Seth changes into some board shorts, and then V heads to the bedroom to change.

"Hold on" I say, reaching behind the couch for a pair of little boxes I have hidden there.

I retrieve the boxes and hand one to Vanessa. "I bought you a new bikini to wear today." "I bought one for you too, Diana, if Seth doesn't mind if you wear it."

Seth, his eyes glued to my wife's tight body, didn't give a fuck. "I don't mind." he says carelessly.

Vanessa goes to the bedroom to change. I hand the second box to Diana and urge her toward the bathroom to change. She goes, and then Seth & I grab another six pack and head outside to get some sun.

The sun is positively beating down on us, it's probably 95 degrees. What a day to tan. We set up on lounge chairs facing the back door.

A few minutes later - Vanessa was slow because she was wearing panties, and had a cunt full of massive metal balls, - my perfect, bronzed wife emerges from the back door. Seth & I's conversation fades immediately into nothingness. We can look nowhere else.

V's bikini is unspeakably sexy. It's a topless bikini, so her perfectly tiny tits stood proudly, her nipples jutting out, rock hard. The sides were a dangerously thin string. Maybe thicker than dental floss, but if so, just barely. The main part was tiny and white, but 100% sheer. Technically fabric covered her labia, but only barely - there was no spare fabric here. But the fabric that was there was completely sheer. Her massive labia formed a huge bikini bulge, every detail of her beautiful cunt lips visible through the sheer material.

"My God." Seth manages.

"Yeah." I reply.

Vanessa, not shy, turns for us, showing us the rear of the suit. The dental-floss style sides continue, and a nearly invisible string was all that "covered" her perfect ass. Finally, the show over, and came over and lay in the chair between us.

A minute later, the back door opens again. Seth & I's eyes fly to it, a look of terror on his face, fearing that his wife would be wearing the same suit.

Alas, I didn't have the balls to do that. Diana emerged wearing a more rational, but still daring suit. It was a topless bikini, so her fat tits were bare, soaking up the sun. For the bottom, I chose a G string, unlike anything she's worn before. Tiny in the style V usually wears, covering her pussy but little else. Seth is a combination of horrified at his wife's bare tits on display and turned on at her bare tits on display. I subly motion for her to turn. I swear her cheeks turned red before she obeyed. Her plump ass was split by the red string, her pale cheeks in stark contrast to the rest of her now sun-darkened skin.

Di tries to saunter over sexily, but mostly she just stumbles, before falling into the chair next to me. I openly stare at her fat tits, approving of my choice.

I pass out another round of beers, and we talk a bit, all fucked up by the alcohol, made worse by the sun.

Seth was getting extra friendly with Vanessa, a little handsy, his hand accidently brushing against her tits or thighs.

Enough was enough. I whisper in her ear "Nessa - take him. But take it slow." She smiles wickedly, and immediately rises, planting herself on Seth's lap. She begins to gently grind against him, and he swiftly grabs her tits and begins to play.

It's time.

I climb atop Diana, and we kiss passionately, our tongues intertwined. Our hands roam, hers across my abs, grasping my package, mine kneading her fat breasts. Needing her, I lower myself down her body, slipping off her tiny bikini. My lips touch hers, and I begin to make love to her pussy with my tongue, her moans coming immediately.

Off to my right, Di is between Seth's legs, very gently sucking his raging erection. I can tell she's holding back, teasing, not wanting him to cum early today.

I slide my hand along Diana's gushing pussy, and then slip four fingers into her easily. I slide them in and out as I lick her clit. "More Dax" she cries, needing me. Looking at Seth, he's in ecstasy as my wife works his cock. Fuck it. I tuck in my thumb and press my full fist into Diana's cunt. She takes it easily, not as easily as my wife by far, but easily still. I begin to fuck her with my hand, her orgasm nearing. If you've never fist-fucked a man's wife when he's just a few feet away... it's a weird feeling. I set it aside as Diana's moans reach a peek, and her cunt clenches down on my fist in orgasm.

I give her a moment to come down off her high before I remove my hand. I wrap it around my cock and quickly thrust it back inside her, and begin jerking off inside her to work toward my own orgasm.

Vanessa stops her ministrations on Seth's cock as he drunkenly says "You're such a hot little cocksucker. Your body is so fucking tight. I bet you have the tightest pussy."

Vanessa smiles as they switch places, her laying down on the chair, him mounting her. "Just whatever you do, don't cum inside me. Dax won't cum inside Di either."

"Yea yea fine" Seth says as he slips off my wife's sheer bikini.

I'm about to burst, so I pull my hand and cock from Diana's steaming hot cunt, and give it one last stroke, shooting rope after rope across her labia. My balls empty for now, I press my cock inside her again for a few extra thrusts before pulling out and laying next to her.

Ready to feel my wife's impossibly tight cunt, Seth presses his cock to her entrance and thrusts. And thrusts. Out. In. Out. In. No one is moaning. After a few minutes of pathetic thrusting, Seth pulls out, his cock visibly softened as he seemed unable to maintain his erection.

Vanessa doesn't give up, and she quickly guides them to swap, leaving him lying on the chair, and she straddles him once again, pressing her bare, soaking cunt against his semi-erect cock. She grinds against him, rubbing her soaked lips up and down his shaft, and he quickly hardens. Rising, she guides him inside her gaping cavern. She tries to ride him, but he can't stay hard inside her. So she resumes her pussyjob, grinding her labia against his cock, until he erupts, spraying his own abdomen with his seed.

Vanessa smiles at her job well done, and leans down to whisper in Seth's ear. He shakes his head, disinterested in her proposal. She probably wanted him to eat her pussy, and I don't think he's really into that.

I asked her "Nessa what do you need?"

My wife replied simply, her fingers absentmindedly fingering her clit, "I need to get fucked."

"Lay down" I heard, barely believing my ears. It came from Diana. My ears already betraying me, my eyes were next, as I watched Nessa dismount Seth, lay down in her chair, and Diana push me off, clamber over to Nessa, and climb atop her. They kiss briefly, tongues intertwined, before Diana sits up, her left hand gently kneading my wife's tits, her right hand rubbing against my wife's cunt. Before I knew it, Diana pressed her hand into Nessa's gaping, soaked, fiery hot cavern. Nessa moaned the word "more" over and over. Diana obliged, quickly and easily working her other hand into my wife. Nessa deftly worked her own clit while Diana double fist-fucked her. Seth's eyes looked like they were about to burst from his head. "No wonder you're so loose. Fuck Di, is that why you're getting loose?"

"Fuck you Seth, you don't know anything." Diana replied, not holding back. "Watch and learn how to make a woman cum." She also didn't stop pumping her fists in and out of my wife's cunt. Between the double fisting and her own fingers working their magic, Vanessa quickly came back to back, her shrieks much too loud for the back yard.

Apparently wanting to show her husband how pissed she was, as soon as Diana removed her hands from my wife, she rose, got in front of me (I was standing to watch the lesbian show), dropped to her knees in front of me, and took my raging erection into her mouth. I admit that I took a few liberties and exaggerated with my sounds, and when I grasped the back of her head, thrusting it against me as she sloppily sucked my cock.

Meanwhile, Seth seethed, not making a sound, but obviously pissed as he watched his wife suck my cock. I decided to take it up, and gently pulled Diana up, then quickly spun her around, grasped her generous hips, and pushed against her back, motioning for her to bend over at the waist. She does, leaning on one of the chairs for support. Quickly I grasped my cock and plunged my hand between her slippery folds. Her loosened cunt hungrily accepted my hand, and I jerked off furiously inside her, commenting on how good her cunt felt. "Fuck Di, your pussy feels so good" and all that. "I want to cum inside you so bad." Vanessa glared at me, not forgetting our deal. Damnit.

Di's hand was furiously working her clit while I jerked my cock in her. We both neared our orgasms together, her beating me to the punch as I felt her cunt clench down on my hand. Quickly I pulled out, just in time, stroking myself as I erupted on her ass.

The night went a bit downhill after that. We all washed off in the shower, we drank a bit more, but no more sex. When we finally said our good nights, I couldn't help but to grab a handful of Di's round ass when I kissed her.

As I lay in bed waiting for sleep to take me, I could only think about Di, hoping she would fight with her husband and come over tomorrow.