Vanessa and I - Ch 20: Domination

Story Info
Vanessa goes too far.
3.5k words
2.84
20.5k
15

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks had passed since Vanessa informed me of what she was going to do. Twenty-two days, in fact. I pleaded with her. I begged, I admit it. I told her that she didn't need to, that I didn't want her to. But she had decided long before she told me, and would not be swayed. When she left that night, I drank myself to sleep.

It's been a little tense since then. Better now than it was at first. At first, it was bad. But twenty two days later and we still haven't made love. I suspect she has been masturbating, what with her toy drawer's contents frequently disturbed.

I arrived home from work at 2 o'clock, a short day. It's 97 degrees outside and I can't think of anything better than an ice cold beer and a swim. I change out of my work clothes and climb into my little red suit, retrieve a beer from the fridge, and head out back.

My wife is sunbathing as usual. I'm still mad at her, yet my cock stirs anyway at the site of her bare round ass glistening in the sun. The deeply coppered skin is perfect in every way. She always gets me going, even more when I haven't found release in so long.

As I get closer, I can't help but notice that she actually *is* nude, as her micro bikini bottom is crumpled beside her on the ground. My cock begins to throb, straining against my tiny suit. V herself stirred awake, looked up at me and smiled. "Hi lover." she says demurely.

I just stare at her perfect form, trying to will my cock to stop. Vanessa slowly turns over onto her back, hiding that perfect ass from me, but revealing so much more. Her toned legs, dark brown from the sun. Her pink cunt lips, hanging low and gaping wide. Her taut stomach, her pert right breast, small tattoo marring its surface. And when my eyes glance over to her left breast, my cock hardens fully, lifting my suit away from my body. Her left tit is nearly covered, inked. A beautiful flower covers her once-perfect breast, teals and pinks, even making her tiny nipple hard to find. The stem of the flower runs down past her breast to her side.

I am still angry that she ruined her breast that way. My cock disagreed.

"Dax I've missed you so much." Nessa cooed, her right hand drifting between her legs as she spreads them wide. "I want you." She rubs her massive labia, moistening her hand with her own freely-flowing juices. Quickly her hand disappears inside her massive cunt. In and out, my wife fist-fucks herself slowly as she maintains eye contact with me. "I need you."

My cock is firmly in charge right now. I walk up to this bronze queen, discard my suit, and drop down in front of her. V removes her hand, her pussy gaping wide. I moisten my hands on her, and easily slip one, then the second hand inside her. I double fist-fuck her, and she fingers her clit. It takes a good fifteen minutes of abusing her womb, but finally Nessa's body bucks up and down as she bites her lip to keep from screaming.

"Baby I want you inside me" she cries, her body awash in post-orgasmic bliss.

I pull my hands out of her, and her cunt just hangs open, making no fruitless attempt to close. I climb atop her and press inside her ruined hole. I thrust gently in and out. "Baby get inside." V begs "I need you inside me. Now."

"I am inside you." I reply coldly. I thrust harder, imploring her to feel something, anything. Imploring myself to feeling something. A few minutes pass without the slightest moan from V, and my erection is quickly fading. Flaccid now, I stop moving atop my wife.

"Why did you stop?"

"I can't feel much" I say, lying, so I don't hurt her too deeply, though part of me wants to. I couldn't feel a fucking thing.

"You can jerk off inside me if you want."

"It's ok Nessa. I don't need to cum every time." I say, halfheartedly, but also not. I was glad to make her orgasm after so long. I loved her, and I loved her body, but once in awhile, I missed normal sex.

We lay in each other's arms for a bit until I get up for my swim and beer. Nessa brought quite a few more for us to share, and the mood lightened. We talked and laughed, played in the pool, and had a great time. It was like her tainted body was a distant memory.

The hours passed, and we showered in our indecent outdoor shower. Inside, we dressed, a skintight lavender microdress for Nessa. Her nipples threatened to poke through the thin material, her dark areolas visible. Bending over without exposing herself wasn't an option.

Seeing her perfect form wrapped in such a perfect dress, I quickly grew hard again, lifted the rear of her dress slightly, and began to caress that perfect ass.

Smiling, Vanessa gently pulled my hand away. "We have guests on the way." She says simply, once again not asking permission.

"OK" I say simply. I want to argue, tell her that I want her for myself, but I don't. I love watching Nessa get fucked. I imagine it's Ty, and hope it is. Watching her with a huge black cock inside her is surreal. And I get harder when I think about Shonda's massive tits in my hands.

The knock came in just minutes, and Vanessa greeted Ty by jumping into his arms. From my vantage point, I enjoyed the uninterrupted view of her ass as her microdress rode up, exposing it completely, at least until his massive hands starting mauling it. It took a good few minutes of Ty tongue-fucking my wife while he kneaded her perfect ass before they broke contact enough to close the front door.

Ty hadn't even so much as greeted me before he pulled Vanessa's dress straight over her head, leaving her tiny form fully naked in front of him. "Damn V, your husband let you do that?" Clearly talking about her ruined breast. I fumed silently. V smiled. "He lets me do whatever I want. Wait til you see the one I have planned." Again I stayed silent. She was right. And right now, my painfully erect penis wanted to see her get fucked properly.

Ty stripped off his shirt as she unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down and off. Vanessa stayed down, on her knees, as she took Ty's semi-erect manhood between her lips. Quickly his massive cock was fully erect, and she released it. It pointed straight out from his body, nearly a foot of thick black cock.

Wrapping her lips around it once more, Nessa works his massive cock like a professional escort, stroking it with one hand while she licked and sucked, gently massaging his massive black balls. I got on the floor next to her, tenderly stroking her tiny tits. She alternated between making love to his cock with her mouth, and kissing me deeply. She kept us close, wrapping her lips around Ty's huge black cock, working it with her tongue, then releasing it, turning her head slightly to force her tongue between my lips. She tasted perfect, her lips divine. I could taste the tang of his precum on her, too. Back to his cock. Nessa is pleasuring him expertly, and he won't last long.

Back to me, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. Nessa continues to stroke Ty, his massive, bulbous cockhead barely millimeters from our lips. Nessa holds tight on to me, keeps me locked into place, kissing me passionately, as she intensifies her stroking. With her other hand she strokes my much smaller cock. Ty begins to moan faster, the veins in his cock throbbing. She keeps him pointed at the place where our lips meet. She's come close before, but pointed him away at the last moment. She wouldn't dare humiliate me this way for real. Would she?

Would she?

Ty continued to moan, unable to resist my wife's expert cockwork. His cock begins to throb. I try to pull away but Nessa holds me tightly, her tongue deep in my mouth, her other hand clasped tight on my painfully erect cock. I couldn't go anywhere.

Suddenly Ty's massive black cockhead erupts, Nessa jerks it ever so slightly toward her cheek, and stream after stream of steaming hot semen pours forth just millimeters from where our lips meet, covering her cheek, her lips, pouring down to her tits.

I continue to kiss Vanessa while Ty empties his balls, seemingly unsatisfied for weeks, as rope after rope pours forth. I begin hungrily licking her lips, chin, cheek, and down to her tits where some spills. It's thick, creamy, and scalding hot, fresh from the source, barely touching her skin. I even lick clean her tainted breast. I lick up every single drop, cleaning her, leaving my beautiful wife pristine.

"Mmmm Ty, your cum tastes so good. Doesn't it Dax? So creamy and delicious." Nessa says to me, a haunting look in her eye.

Unable to deal with answering that question,, I push my wife to the ground and mount her. As I'm about to thrust inside her, she grasps my cock firmly and stops me.

"Why don't you just eat my pussy? Get me ready for Ty's cock. Get me good and wet so that big cock of his slips right in."

So I do. My erection remaining at 120%, I drop between her legs and eat her pussy for all I'm worth. "Yes, that's it." she moaned. "Get me good and wet for Ty. I need that cock inside me so bad. I need to get fucked. It's been forever." Pangs of jealousy stabbed inside me, knowing I just fucked her hours ago, yet still I ate my wife's cunt, still wondering where Shonda was.

V's moaning serving as encouragement, I continue to pleasure her. "Baby let's 69."

Never one to pass up my wife's cocksucking, I agree. I lay on my back, and V mounts me, planting her pussy on my mouth. I resume licking her clit as she gently takes my cock in her mouth. It was like heaven. Suddenly she stopped, my cock popping out of her mouth, as she moaned. Just above my tongue, I see Ty's monster cock appear, hard once more. He pushes it inside my wife's cunt in one thrust with no trouble, and begins to fuck her savagely, his huge balls brushing my forehead here and again.

I continue to lick Nessa's tasty pussy as Ty fucks her, her long since abandoning my cock. It stands there painfully hard, ignored. Nessa cums twice, three times, four times. Five. Six.

She's clearly beginning to wear down, exhausted from fucking. "Baby cum for me. Cum inside me. Deep inside me."

I quickly take a break from pleasuring her to order Ty "Don't cum inside her." I says, half commanding, half pleading.

"Fuck that's right. Ahh. Mmmm. Baby cum but pull out first. You have to mmmm pull out."

Another 20 minutes of vigorous fucking pass before my wife's black lover is ready again. She's had another 3 orgasms and is nearly spent.

Ty groans loudly, pulls his cock out of my wife, leaving her cunt gaping dramatically open. I have a front row view. His cockhead is perhaps a centimeter from Nessa's cunt. He gives his massive tool a few quick strokes, and it erupted once more, huge ropes of thick cum exploding directly into my wife's gaping cunt. 7, 8 ropes. The last few didn't make it inside her, landing on her dangling labia and immediately falling to my open mouth. He presses his massive cock into her ruined, cum-filled pussy a few times, then pulls out, satisfied, and rises. Does that even count as not cumming inside her? He did pull out, so I don't know. It doesn't feel right.

V slowly pushes herself up to a sitting position on my face. Her cunt, filled with her lover's seed, immediately gushes into my mouth, and I swallow as fast I can, slurping and licking every drop out of her and off of her.

"It tastes so good, doesn't it Dax? You know you love licking cum out of my pussy. Get every drop and I might even let you fuck me. You know you want my pussy."

Ty laughs, unable to hold back. Nessa joins him. "No, I don't think you can fuck me yet. But I might let you lick me clean again."

There's no way Ty can go again so soon. No way. Before I can point that out, there's a sharp knock at the door. Vanessa squeals with glee and hops up, swinging the door wide without looking through the peephole.

She must have been a sight for the visitor - deeply bronzed skin, perfectly tiny tits, covered in tats, pussy lips dripping wet and dangling low.

"Mother fucker" is all our guest can say as he eye-fucks my wife. Vanessa steps forward and wraps her arms around him in a warm embrace. This stranger's hands waste no time in finding my wife's perfect ass.

"Malik my man." Ty greets the now named guest. "This is the girl I been telling you about."

"Mother fucker" he repeats as Vanessa pulls away, and he continues eye-fucking her.

"Can you close the door?" I manage to get out, unable to process the new information, but not wanting my neighbors to see my nude wife with two black men.

"Oh yea." Malik comes in and closes the door behind him. Vanessa immediately drops to her knees and starts working his zipper, his cock flopping out within seconds. It's not Ty's cock but it clearly puts mine to shame. She works it like a professional cocksucker, and in seconds, he has a raging 9 inch erection.

"Mmm I can work with that" Vanessa says, looking from it to my throbbing, much smaller cock.

Malik looks to me and smiles "This girl a freak."

"That's my wife" I manage, hoping he would take the hint.

Malik looked at me, shrugged, and said "Your wife a freak."

Nessa climbs atop me once more and mounts my face, getting down into the 69 position. I immediately begin to lick her, getting her ready.

"You got a rubber?" our new guest asks. Ty laughs "She don't let nobody use rubbers. She want that cum all over her. Just don't bust in her. Apparently her husband don't like that all the sudden."

Soon Malik comes around to her perfect ass, grasps her tiny waist, and presses his uncovered fat black cock into her gaping hole. He slides in easily to the hilt, earning a "Damn" from him. I continue to lick her clit as he pounds her. Malik doesn't have near the staying power of Ty, and he's ready to blow in just minutes.

"Imma cum. Where do you want it, you little white slut?" He asks.

"Baby cum on my pussy. My husband will lick it up. He loves cum. Don't you baby?" My beautiful wife asks me, but I can't find the words to answer. I can feel the blood rushing to my face.

"You husband a nasty mother fucker but what the fuck" my wife's newest lover says. He pulls out his fat cock, points it at my wife's massive hole, strokes a few times, and he explodes, cumming at least as much as Ty, maybe more. Most of it makes it into my wife's cunt, some onto her dangling labia. Once his balls were emptied, once more, V pushes herself into a sitting position, her cunt unloading a torrent of semen directly into my mouth. I swallow and begin to slurp the rest out of her, not stopping until she was once again pristine.

The whole time she's riding my face, taunting me. "Lick me clean Dax, suck that cum out of me. I bet it tastes so good. I'm jealous you get to taste his cum before I do." Ty and Malik are howling in laughter. "Who tastes better? Baby get me clean and I'll let you fuck me.

"Nah, Bend that tight little ass over, I'm ready for that pussy again." Ty says between laughs.

Nessa immediately leans forward. "Sorry baby, you know I can't say no to that big, black, cock." She is kind enough to take my own cock between her lips, though she immediately releases it as Ty plunges his foot long monster into her. He pounds her as I eat her for 10, 15 minutes. She cums a few times, but he's not close. Pulling out and sitting on the couch, he says "Get on my lap."

V scrambles off me and climbs atop Ty, straddling him, facing him. "Turn around." V does, grasps his cock, and lowers herself onto him as she stares me in the eyes. Her ruined cunt swallows his cock with ease, 12 inches of thick black cock gone in an instant. She begins to ride him, but can't get him any closer to release.

I figure this is my time, and I get in front of her, and easily press my cock into her cunt, alongside Ty's monster. I fuck her that way for a few minutes, and feel myself getting close.

"Mmm baby that's it. Thanks for getting me ready. Pull out so he can get in. I want another big cock inside me." My wife says, putting me in a state of shock. I thrust once more, and Nessa puts a hand on my chest, gently pushing me away. "Baby." Fuck; I am really close here.

Sighing, I pull out, and Malik slides in, standing in front of her as she strokes him. "Wait, you sure?" He says, very hesitant.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me now." Nessa says, guiding him to her.

A few more seconds of hesitation and he decides. Malik presses his long, thick cock against my wife's cunt, and presses it in. He slides in with ease alongside Ty's horse cock. Soon my wife has two massive black cocks buried in her cunt, two sets of hands abusing her tits, and they both fuck her as she cries out in a stream of orgasms.

It's too much for Malik, and soon he pulls out, and Nessa jerks him off onto her labia.

"Fuck yes" Nessa cries, her huge labia slathered in cream. "Fuck me Ty, fuck me, cum in me. I need you to cum in me."

"Not in her." I correct from my vantage point.

"Fuck! I want it deep inside me, you better fucking cum inside me." Vanessa is out of control.

"Do not fucking cum inside my wife."

With that, Ty is groaning loudly, his hands grasped tight around Vanessa's hips, pulling her down to him, all twelve inches of cock buried inside her, and I can tell that he's exploding, ejaculating far deeper in her than I ever could.

"Yes baby that's what I needed. Oh God Yes!"

His balls finally drained for the night, Ty lifts my wife off his softening cock and pushes her aside, and she falls back on the couch.

"Get the fuck out." I tell our guests.

"Not yet." Nessa says. "Come eat my pussy."

Seething, I don't say no. I find myself between my wife's legs, staring at a ruined mess. Her massive labia are covered in one man's seed, her ruined, gaping vagina dripping with another's. I begin to lick her clean, her hand on my head to guide me.

"Mmmm get it all. Ty got it deep inside me. Clean me all up. Swallow it all." I do, as best I can. "You can fuck me now if you want."

I can't move fast enough as I mount her and stick my cock inside her ruined cunt, fucking her hard and fast.

Nessa giggles.

"Can you even feel it after what we did to her?" Malik asks me.

Before I can answer, Nessa does, with a giggle, and "I can't feel his cock at all. Not even a tickle."

Seething, burning red, I stop fucking her. It's too much.

"You have permission to jerk off inside me. As long as you clean up after yourself." My wife says, her eyes with an innocent look to them.

"Permission? I don't need your fucking permission to get off." I say, as I pull out, wrap my hand around my cock, and slide my hand into her loose cunt. "If you weren't so loose, maybe I wouldn't need to jerk off." I fire, jerking my cock furiously.

"Maybe if your dick wasn't so small, I wouldn't need to fuck these two." She fires back, her words painfully sharp. Yet at that moment, I find my sweet release, groaning loudly as I grip my cock tightly, cumming more than I ever have, filling my wife's useless cunt.

I turn to our guests. "Now get the fuck out." They both look to Nessa. She nods, and they quickly dress and leave.

Suddenly, she's all love again, caressing me, telling me she loves me and that she hopes I had a good time. Was all that a fucking show for my benefit? As she falls asleep, I just lay my head on her tiny tits and stare ahead.