Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 02

Story Info
Where are you?
4.1k words
4.74
23.7k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,663 Followers

After hanging up with Patrick the girls talked.

"That was close." Veronica said.

"Very, I'm glad dad and Uncle Martin got there and that Eustace is going to be there too." Vanessa replied.

"What do you think it was about this particular woman that set him off?" Veronica asked, "I mean he hasn't had a problem for the past twenty-five years."

"True but my question is why didn't finding his mate help? And why was he able to know her without raping her?" Vanessa asked.

"We need to talk to him ASAP but not tonight, he's still pretty shaken up and he needs to talk to Eustace. Tomorrow will be soon enough."

Veronica wrote some notes on her laptop as Vanessa wrote in hers, they wouldn't talk about what they wrote until later when they both had a chance to process the information that Patrick gave them. They each had their own theory as to what was happening with not just the males in their family but in the vampire male who resorted to rape or violence. Each kept her theory to herself not wanting to influence the thoughts of the other and wouldn't share until Patrick had a chance to enter his own theory into his laptop that he hadn't picked up yet. Once he did, they would meet, compare notes and go from there.

The girls worked in silence for a few minutes until Vanessa spoke.

"I wonder what she's like."

"Who?" Veronica asked distractedly.

"Uncle Patrick's mate, I wonder what she's like?"

"I'm sure that we'll meet her when it's time... hey are you done with your notes already?"

"No not yet, I was just thinking how hard this must be for him." Vanessa replied.

"Well thinking about it isn't going to help him." Veronica said as she continued to work.

Vanessa looked over at Veronica, of the two of them Veronica was the more straight forward and not always sympathetic or empathetic whereas Vanessa was sometimes too much so but they balanced each other and worked extremely well together but Vanessa felt led to issue a warning to Veronica.

"Ronnie when we talk with Uncle Patrick, be careful ok? He's really upset."

Veronica didn't argue. She knew how she could be and Vanessa was right, she had to watch her tongue. It couldn't have been easy for Patrick to tell them what happened.

"Got it." she replied as she kept typing.

Vanessa went back to entering her notes and finished when Veronica did. It was early yet and they could still get quite a bit of work done.

"Why don't we make sure the PET scan machine is alright before we use it?" Veronica said as she stood up and stretched.

Both of them had taken an extensive training class on operating the machine, they hired the consultant for a month to show them how the machine worked and how to trouble shoot any problems that came up. By the end of the month the consultant was so enamored with both of them that his memory of them had to be erased. After that they looked for a vampire that would come and take care of any issues that they couldn't take care of themselves.

They checked the machine over twice, the first time Veronica looked over the mechanisms while Vanessa called them out, the second time they switched places.

"It looks good." Vanessa said.

"We'll ask Uncle Patrick if we can do a PET scan on him when we talk to him." Veronica said, "and yes I know, be careful of how I ask."

Vanessa smiled, but her mind was somewhere else.

"Nessa what's up? You've got that wistful look on your face again."

"Don't you ever wonder about what would happen if we found our mates or they found us?"

'Not really, I mean I hope we find each other but it's not something that I consciously think about but obviously you do." Veronica said.

"Guilty." Vanessa said, "But it's not like I think about it all of the time but I want what mom and dad have. I want babies... don't you?"

Veronica hesitated.

"I guess I do but I've decided that it'll happen when and if it's supposed to and thinking about it isn't going to make it happen any faster."

"You're right." Vanessa conceded, "We still have time to make it home unless you want to stay here for some reason."

"No, let's go, you wouldn't be interested in helping me clear off my bed would you?" Veronica asked.

Vanessa laughed, "I was wondering when you were going to ask."

An hour later, Veronica's bed was cleared off and there was actually a place to sit after Vanessa helped her hang up her clothes.

"You know if you hung things up or put them in the hamper when you were finished with them...."

"Ok mom." Veronica grumbled. Vanessa sounded more like Katrina than she realized.

"Oops, I sounded like mom and dad didn't I?" Vanessa asked giggling.

"It's ok, and besides you're right. I think that I have to have some place that I don't have to worry about being organized in and its here."

"Understandable." Vanessa replied, "I'm headed off to bed, see you later."

Vanessa went to her immaculately clean room, undressed and got ready for bed. As she brushed her teeth she formulated the questions that she wanted to ask Patrick. It occurred to her that Eustace would ask the same questions and that afterwards they should compare notes to see if Patrick's answers were any different or if his impressions of the event had changed. She was even thinking that they should ask Eustace to join them in their research; he could concentrate on the psychological aspect of their research freeing her and Veronica to concentrate on the rest of it. When she saw Veronica later in the evening, she would bring it up.

Veronica tossed and turned, she hadn't been entirely honest with Vanessa, she thought about finding her mate more than she had let on. She didn't even tell her about the voice that asked "where are you?" that she heard in her head a few days ago and several times since. At the time she had discounted it as a dream but she really wasn't sure that it was since she heard it several times. She didn't know why she was so reluctant to tell Vanessa about it since they told each other everything.

She forced herself to think about something else, Patrick. She loved him, felt for him and hoped that they could help him and others with their research but it was going to take time to unravel the mysteries of the vampire brain. It was then that she realized that they should do a PET scan of a human brain. Basically the human brain and the vampire brain were similar in structure except that the vampire used much more of his brain than the human did. Her question was did they react in the same way when under stress.

Unable to rest, she got onto her laptop and pulled up the PET scans of known violent offenders. The problem was that there were no before pictures but compared to a normal human brain there were some differences especially in the centers of the brain that controlled impulses and emotions. In the violent offenders these areas were sometimes much smaller in comparison to the normal ones.

"What does this mean for a vampire brain?" she mumbled as she made notes on her laptop.

*******

Rik and Luc had finally gotten settled in their home away from home. It was a large house with two wings that was located on a private beach. The nearest neighbor was three miles away giving them almost complete privacy. Each wing of the house was equipped with a small kitchen that was fully stocked, its own bathroom with a Jacuzzi, living room and two bedrooms. The wings were joined together by a common living room and a large fully stocked kitchen. Off to the side of the house was a Jacuzzi room that also held a small swimming pool. The previous owners of the house had been vampires so no major changes were required.

The house also came complete with an intercom and sound system as well as each wing having its own stereo system all in all the brothers were pleased. They spent the first week exploring their surroundings but avoided going anywhere near the house down the beach but by the end of the week, Luc was dying to go out.

"Rik let's go! I've had enough of this rest and relaxation shit!"

"Then go." Rik replied not looking up from his book.

"I want you to come with me; maybe we'll find a couple of willing human women." Luc said as he took the book out of Rik's hands.

"Laisse-moi tranquille! - Leave me alone!" Rik protested.

"English if you please." Luc said, "And I will leave you alone only if we go out for dinner."

Rik rolled his eyes, what Luc promised was true, he wouldn't be left alone until he went to dinner with him.

"Fine, let's go." Rik said standing up.

"Excellent!" Luc exclaimed, "Where shall we go?"

An hour later they were sitting at a table at a restaurant/ nightclub waiting for their drinks. Rik ignored the attention they attracted when they walked in while Luc soaked it up like a sponge stopping at tables to kiss the hands of any woman who happened to be sitting there. If they were particularly beautiful, he would add a comment, "Splendide- lovely" as he kissed the woman's hand.

Rik found himself wishing that he had stayed home, he knew what was going to happen next, Luc would find two women; one for each of them and ask them if they wanted to take a walk. Before the walk was over, Luc's cock would be buried deep inside of one woman while Rik would try to find a way to extricate him from the other one.

He enjoyed sex but on his terms it was something he and Luc had talked about several times and Luc just didn't get it. Rik no longer got angry with him and stopped trying to explain to him that his world didn't revolve around the next fuck, in Luc's mind he was caring for his brother.

"Luc, please do not bring me a female." Rik said telepathically.

"How long has it been?" Luc replied, "If my memory serves me, it has been more than two weeks."

Rik didn't reply, it had been at least that long and maybe Luc was right, he needed to relax and sex always relaxed him.

Luc took Rik's silence as consent and began to scan the room for likely candidates.

His eyes landed on a pretty blonde sitting in a corner by herself and then disregarded her, instinct told him that she could be trouble but it was more than that, he didn't know what and he didn't want to know. He had learned long ago to trust his instincts as they were rarely wrong.

*********

It was late by the time Veronica logged off from her laptop. She stood, stretched and walked over to the window. She took a deep breath inhaling the ocean air; she loved the smell and the sound of the ocean. She stood there for several minutes and thought about Patrick, he would be coming for the PET scan but she really wasn't expecting to find anything but they had to start somewhere.

She wondered if her mate showed up if she would know him and him her, or even if he was vampire and....

"Alright, give, what's on your mind?" Vanessa asked.

"Nothing, I just can't seem to settle down."

"Ronnie, I know better so just tell me, you're going to anyway."

Veronica hesitated, "I think I'm going crazy."

"Ok.... And how is that different from any other day?"

"Nessa! I'm serious!"

Vanessa stopped smiling, "Ok, I'm sorry, what's wrong?"

"I'm hearing a voice."

"Just one?"

"Just one and .... Nessa it keeps asking where I am." Veronica whispered.

"Is it telling you to do things?"

"No, but .... It sounds so... sad and ... never mind."

"No not never mind, does it say anything else?"

"No, it just says where are you?"

It scared Vanessa that Veronica was so rattled; of the two of them she was the rock.

"What does it sound like? I mean is it threatening?" Vanessa asked.

"No, like I said, it sounds sad and lonely."

"Have you answered it?"

"Are you nuts? No! I don't know who or what it is."

"Sorry, I was just asking." Vanessa said.

"No, I'm sorry, it was a reasonable question; you don't think that I should answer it do you?"

"No, not until we know more." Vanessa replied, "Can I ask a question?"

"Shoot."

"Why are you thinking about the mate thing so much?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because of Uncle Patrick or maybe I'm ready to find him." Veronica replied.

"Nessa?"

"Hmmm?"

"You really don't think about finding your mate?"

"I do sometimes and like you I want what mom and dad have and I want babies but...."

"But what?" Veronica asked.

"What if I don't have a mate? What if I won't have a family?"

"Of course you will!" Veronica said hugging Vanessa.

"I don't know." Vanessa said softly.

*******

Luc finally settled on two women who he thought were absolutely stunning.

"I'll give you first pick, which one?" he asked telepathically.

Rik looked at the women and while he agreed that they were beautiful, he thought them too thin. When he mentioned this to Luc, Luc sighed.

"Rik just pick one, you're going to fuck her not take her home to mama."

"I don't think that I want either of them."

"Is that so?" Luc asked, "That must be why your cock is leaking, I can smell it."

Luc was right, he needed release and his hand wasn't going to be adequate, it had been far too long for that.

"The one on the left." Rik said.

A few minutes later the women were sitting at their table completely charmed by the dark good looks of the brothers and the French accents.

"So my lovelies, would you care to take a walk along the beach with us?" Luc asked.

The women giggled and slid off of the bar stools indicating that they were willing. Luc took the blonde leaving Rik with the brunette that he had chosen. It wasn't long before Luc had already taken his partner in the opposite direction leaving Rik alone with ....

"I do not know your name." he said.

"Nina"

"It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Yeah you too, you really are shy aren't you?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" Rik asked.

"Your brother, he said that you were on the shy side." Nina said as she rubbed the front of his shorts.

"Are you a ...."

"No, I'm not a prostitute but I am horny."

That did it, "Please excuse me." Rik said and walked away leaving Nina standing with her mouth open.

Rik found Luc down the beach with his cock in his partner's mouth.

'Let's go." Rik said.

"Not yet.... She ... oh ... she is not finished!"

Rik turned around and walked away until he was out of sight and vanished home. He just couldn't bring himself to use women indiscriminately as Luc could and did. He wasn't celibate by any means but when he found his mate he wanted to be able to tell her that he exercised restraint and hadn't fucked his way through the centuries while he looked for her.

"Where are you?" Rik asked the air, "I need you."

*******

Veronica had just closed her eyes when she heard the voice asking where she was and then she heard the "I need you."

She sat up in the bed and ran her hands through her hair; she almost responded and caught herself at the last minute. She waited several minutes and then lay back down, this time she slept until morning.

******

"Rik!" Luc bellowed as he stomped through the house.

Rik heard him calling but didn't respond. It would serve him right to hunt the whole house looking for him.

"There you are! Did you hear me calling for you?"

"How could I not? I am sure that whoever lives down the beach heard you as well." Rik replied calmly.

"Why did you leave? Was she not to your satisfaction?"

"No, I do not care for women who think so little of themselves that they suck the cock of a stranger." Rik replied.

"This is about your mate." Luc said understanding.

"Luc, I do not begrudge your fucking all of the women that you want but that is not me, I want to find my mate and have as many children as the fates will allow us. When I find her, I want to be able to tell her that while I wasn't celibate that I didn't fuck everything with a mouth, two legs and breasts."

"Do you really think that she will care?" Luc asked.

"Maybe not but I do." Rik replied, "Luc for me it is about more than restraint, it is about respect for her but I ask you this, when you find your mate, what will you tell her when if she asks you how many women you've been with?"

"Respect?" Luc laughed, "if you respected her as you say then you wouldn't fuck anyone, you would wait for her.'

"You make a valid point." Rik conceded.

"Rik...."

"No, you are right, from this time until I find her, I will be with no one else."

"You are not serious!" Luc exclaimed.

"What if it is centuries until you find her?" Luc asked.

"Then I shall get to know my hand quite well." Rik replied with a smile, "and I would suggest that you start exercising some restraint, your mate may not be as understanding as you think."

*******

Vanessa met Veronica at the lab where she was already checking the PET scan machine the supplies for the blood draw out.

"Remember..."

"I got it already!" Veronica snapped and was immediately contrite, "I'm sorry, I didn't rest well."

Vanessa was about to say something when Eustace and Patrick walked in.

"This is some place!" Eustace said looking around.

"We like it, Uncle Patrick your office and bedroom are through those doors if you want to take a peek." Vanessa said, "We need a few more minutes."

Veronica looked over at Patrick, somehow she thought that he might understand why she was thinking so much about a mate since he had been single for so long but there was no time now, he was meeting his mate for dinner, she would have to call him later.

Veronica brought up the idea of a pet scan while he was angry and was shot down. She let the idea go but wished that he had just a few minutes to talk with her. She was so happy for him and loved seeing him happy and at peace for the first time since he almost raped that woman.

She and Vanessa wanted to meet her but hadn't asked yet.

"Let him have some time with her." Vanessa suggested.

Once Eustace and Patrick were gone, each girl made their notes.

"Let's compare notes by the end of the week." Veronica suggested.

"We won't have Uncle Patrick's input but alright." Vanessa agreed.

They left the lab relatively early for them and decided to sit on the beach, "You know we need to get Victoria up here, we promised her it would be soon." Veronica said.

"I know. I miss the little brat too." Vanessa agreed, "By the way, someone moved into that house down the beach a week or so ago."

"And you know this how?"

"I ran into the groundskeeper at the grocery store the other night." Vanessa replied.

"Well don't stop there! Who is it?" Veronica asked.

"Don't know, he said that he signed some kind of privacy agreement."

"Male or female?" Veronica asked.

"That comes under the privacy agreement I think." Vanessa replied.

Veronica looked over at Vanessa who looked back at her.

"No."

"Come on let's go look."

"No!" Vanessa replied.

"Chicken!" Veronica said making clucking sounds and flapping her arms like wings.

"And just how would it look if the daughters of Ethan and Katrina Sinclaire got caught trespassing and got their asses tossed in jail?" Vanessa asked.

"Wait! That house was owned by vampires! Do you suppose that vampires moved in?" Veronica asked.

"All the more reason to stay away, if they are vampire they may not be of the friendly variety." Vanessa replied.

"Fine, then I'll go by myself!" Veronica said standing up and heading down the beach. She grinned when she heard Vanessa running after her.

*******

Rik sat by the Jacuzzi reading while Luc played the baby grand piano in the living room. Ever since the night that they had gone to the bar, Luc stuck close to home, whether he had a change of heart regarding his sexual activities Rik didn't know and didn't ask but he could tell that Luc was getting bored.

"Why don't we go out tomorrow night?" Rik asked.

"What would you like to do?" Luc asked.

"How about a movie? We could movie hop like we did when we were younger." Rik replied.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,663 Followers
12