Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 04

Story Info
Dinner.
6.1k words
4.76
22.6k
21

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"Well?" Vanessa said, "aren't you going to introduce us to your..... Friends?" Her eyes never left the faces of the two women standing by their table.

Rik and Luc looked at each other and then at the two women.

"Yeah Luc, who are these two?" Frannie asked.

"Damn Luc and his cock!" Rik thought.

"We're waiting." Veronica said impatiently.

"Vanessa and Veronica meet Nina and her friend Frannie." Rik said, "We met them here several days ago and they joined us for drinks."

"That isn't all we joined them for although Rik was on the shy side and left me high and dry." Nina remarked.

For once it was Veronica having to control Vanessa who was about to stand up and confront the scantily clad woman.

Vanessa looked at Luc, her eyes filled with anger.

"You hired a hooker?" she asked.

"No! I didn't pay her......"

Luc stopped talking, it was clear that he had been with this woman.

"And you," Veronica chimed in looking at Rik, "did you screw this.... This ... whatever in the hell she is?"

"No, I never touched her, I swear to you." Rik said relieved that he left before anything happened with Nina.

"So what is it you do?" Vanessa asked, "Do you cruise the bars looking for men?" she asked coldly.

"Look bitch...." was all Frannie got out.

Vanessa had moved so fast that the woman didn't see her until she was in her face. Vanessa's blue eyes blazed in anger as she moved so close to the woman that all she had to do was purse her lips and she could have kissed her.

It took Veronica several seconds to get over her shock, she had never seen Vanessa act like this and if she didn't do something Vanessa was going to slap the woman.

The brothers looked at each other and then back at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Bitch?" Vanessa hissed, "Look...."

"Nessa stand down." Veronica said softly, "both of them are skanks and not worth it."

She and Vanessa stood side by side but it was Veronica who spoke.

"Get away from this table or I'll kick your asses myself."

Nina apparently was the brains of the two began to pull on Frannie's arm.

"I told you that we should have left them alone, now let's go."

Frannie didn't move but continued to stare until Vanessa took a step toward her. By this time their section of the restaurant was silent waiting to see who was going to throw the first punch. Frannie finally gave in and allowed herself to be led away from the table. They passed the manager on their way out ignoring his angry stare; he had decided that the next time they came he wouldn't allow them in. This wasn't the first time that they had caused a problem.

He rushed over to the table where Vanessa and Veronica were getting ready to leave.

"Please my apologies! Stay and have dinner on the house."

"No thank you, we've lost our appetite." Veronica said as she reached for her bag and grabbed Vanessa's while she was at it.

"Please don't leave." Rik said, "Give us a chance to explain."

"Explain what?" Veronica asked, "How you know those women?"

Now Rik was angry.

"Excuse me, but when we came here we had no idea that we would find you...."

Rik stopped talking when he saw that the manager was still there and listening.

"Excuse us please and bring fresh drinks." he snapped.

"Please both of you sit down." he said his tone calm but firm.

Veronica looked at Vanessa who nodded at her and they walked out of the restaurant without looking back.

Rik looked at Luc, anger in his eyes.

"Do you see what your indiscriminant fucking has done? My mate is angry with me and I have done nothing to deserve her anger!"

"Rik I'm sorry but I didn't think that I'd see those two again and you forget my mate is angry too!"

"As she should be!" Rik snapped.

"What do we do now?" Luc asked.

"What is this we?" Rik asked.

'Like it or not your mate thinks that you've been using prostitutes so we're in this together." Luc replied.

Rik glared at Luc, stood up and threw money on the table and left. When he got outside Nina and Frannie were waiting for them.

********

Vanessa had never been so embarrassed; she had never acted like that in her life and hoped that she never did again.

"Ronnie, did you hear me?" she asked for the hundredth time? "I acted like a....a .. Idiot!"

Veronica let her vent. Truth be told she was as shocked as Vanessa had been; she had no idea that her sweet mild mannered sister was capable of such anger and jealousy. She was jealous as well but shit, Vanessa was going to beat the one called Frannie to the ground if she hadn't been stopped.

"Nessa, you didn't act like an idiot." Veronica assured her when she could get a word in, "You were having a normal reaction to another woman who had been with your mate."

"Your mate was with someone too and you didn't act like that." Vanessa retorted.

"Oh I was jealous alright but Nessa, Rik wasn't lying when he said that he didn't touch the one named Nina."

"Why did you leave then?" Vanessa asked.

"Because you are my sister and best friend silly." Veronica replied, "I wasn't about to let you come home alone and besides, he isn't going anywhere."

"What about Luc?" Vanessa asked.

"I don't know, what about him?"

"Did you notice anything about them?" Vanessa asked.

"Aside from the fact that they're both hot?"

Vanessa rolled her eyes and in spite of her embarrassment laughed, "Yes aside from that."

"I don't.....they're our opposites!" Veronica exclaimed. "What do you suppose it means?"

"I don't know but I hope that I don't go around wanting to beat up every woman who looks at him." Vanessa replied.

"Sounds like you're ready to talk to him." Veronica said.

"Not yet, let him sweat a little." Vanessa replied much to Veronica's surprise.

"Well damn! Look at you." she quipped.

*******

"Go away." Rik said when Nina called his name.

"Hey look, I'm sorry! I tried to stop her."

"So you came with her even though you knew what she was going to do?" he asked.

He could hear Luc talking to Frannie who apparently wasn't taking no for an answer. He turned his attention back to Nina.

"I am going to give you a small piece of advice." he said, "this game that you and your friend play is a very dangerous one, you should stop playing it before one or both of you gets hurt."

Nina looked away and then back at Rik, "You know what? You're right and again I'm really sorry that we messed up your date."

Rik nodded and watched Nina go to drag Frannie away from Luc. He knew that Luc must have compelled her because of how easily she allowed herself to be led away.

They looked around and vanished to their home, each to his part of the house.

Rik plopped down on the bed that he had hoped to be sharing with Veronica after their meeting and became angry with Luc all over. It didn't matter that Veronica believed him when he said that he hadn't touched the woman it was the fact that he had been dragged into Luc's drama.

"Damn it!" he cursed as he thought about how long he should wait before reaching out to his mate again. What he was almost certain of was the fact that their mates were joined at the hip and that Veronica wasn't going to do anything until Luc and Vanessa worked out their issues.

*******

Luc paced back and forth across his bedroom cursing at himself for his lack of foresight. When he and Rik were working on projects together his shortsightedness was an asset but in life it was his downfall and Rik had warned him several times but now it was too late to listen. He wondered what Vanessa's family would think of him and what she would tell them. Both sisters were very angry and that was no way to start a relationship.

He wanted to talk to Rik and apologize but knew better than to approach him now, he was much too angry and rightfully so. It was one thing to fuck up his life but another thing entirely when it was Rik's and his mate's.

One thing was clear, he couldn't and wouldn't let Rik suffer for his shortcomings, if he had to he'd go talk to Veronica himself then that's what he would do. Having made that decision, he vanished from his room to Vanessa and Veronica's house.

"Who goes there?" a voice called from the darkness.

"Fuck!" Luc swore under his breath, he hadn't thought about the possibility of guards although he should have given who they were.

Luc vanished as quickly as he could back into his own room where he resumed pacing. He didn't notice Rik sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard.

"Where have you been?" he asked.

"I went to talk to your mate to tell her that you did nothing wrong."

"You what?" Rik asked incredulous.

"There is no point to having your mate angry at you too..."

"You really don't think do you?" Rik asked. "Veronica already knows that I did nothing wrong!"

"But she left..."

"In support of her sister." Rik interrupted, "The problem is this, until you fix things with Vanessa there is no me and Veronica unless I can change her mind."

"How do I do that?" Luc asked. He really was at a loss as to what to do. All of his relationships had been one night stands so there was never a need for him to think about the other person's feelings.

"How in the hell should I know?" Rik shot back, "but whatever it is you're thinking of doing do it fast."

*******

Ethan went back into the house and made a phone call. He wanted to know who lived in the house down the beach from Vanessa and Veronica.

"Call me back with the information." he said and hung up.

Veronica came in at the end of the phone call and wondered who he had been talking to.

"I want to know who moved into that house down the way from you."

"Why?" Veronica asked.

"While you were in the kitchen someone was out front, a vampire. When I called out to him he took off." Ethan replied.

"What's going on? Vanessa asked.

"Dad felt someone in the front yard." Veronica explained, "He wants to know who lives in the house down the beach."

Ethan looked at Vanessa and then Veronica, something was going on. They both seemed nervous somehow and for Veronica that was something new. He didn't ask taking the same position that Patrick did, they were grown women and knew that they could come to him with anything. If he thought for one second that they were in trouble or in danger he would have pressed the issue.

"Umm dad, we know who lives in that house." Veronica said.

"You do? Who is it?"

"Rik and Luc Gabriel, they're from France and are here on a year's vacation." she replied.

"Have you met them?' Ethan asked.

"We... we had drinks with them earlier this evening." Veronica replied.

"I see." Ethan said, "Is there any reason why one of them would be loitering in your front yard?"

Vanessa and Veronica looked at each other and shook their heads no, as far as they were concerned they were telling the truth.

Ethan looked at each of them a moment longer and made another phone call.

"Bernie, I want a couple of guards here at Vanessa and Veronica's house, visible. How soon can they be here? Fifteen? I'll wait."

"Dad, we don't need guards." Vanessa said.

"Until I know more about these brothers you're getting guards." Ethan said in a tone of voice that they recognized. It was the "Do not even think of arguing with me voice." He didn't use it often but when he did the wise thing to do was to shut up and listen.

Vanessa was thinking about telling him that the brothers were their mates but saw the panicked expression on Veronica's face. If they told him now he would insist on meeting them right then and Vanessa and Luc had yet to talk.

"Alright if it'll make you feel better." Veronica said.

"It isn't about me feeling better at least not entirely." he replied, 'It's about you being safe and a promise that me and your mother made to you. Like it or not you're still our little girls and until I know more about your neighbors the guards stay."

Ethan looked toward the front door just as someone knocked, "They're here." He said as he walked to the door.

"Graham and Lena, these are my daughters Vanessa and Veronica." Ethan said, "You don't need to follow them personally unless you feel that you need to and in that case you are to call me immediately."

"Dad this really isn't....."

Ethan gave Veronica a look that silenced her.

"As I was saying, they are able to protect themselves but I want them to have extra protection for a short time."

Both vampires nodded at Vanessa and Veronica and then Ethan before vanishing. Ethan looked at his daughters and smiled.

"I know that you think that I'm being over protective but indulge me alright? And by the way, your lab is being watched too."

"Dad!" both of them said at the same time.

"Just teasing!" he said laughing.

"Hey, you never told us why you came over." Vanessa said.

"I need a reason to visit my children?" Ethan said.

"Well no, it's just that you don't usually just pop in like this." Vanessa replied.

"True but here's the reason why I just popped in, your mother doesn't know I'm here. I want you to help me plan a birthday party for her."

"Ummm dad, I don't think ....."

"I know that she says that she doesn't want a party but I think she'd like it." Ethan said.

"Dad, I think that you'd better think about this.... Is it going to be a surprise party? If it is remember what happened the last time?" Veronica asked.

"Alright so she threw up, so we won't make it a surprise party."

"Why don't you do what you always do? Take her to a nice dinner and one of those art shows that she likes?" Vanessa asked.

"Because it's always what we do, I want something different this year." Ethan replied.

"Tell you what, let me and Nessa put our heads together and see what we can come up other than a party. Her birthday isn't for another two months so we have time."

"Dad?" Vanessa called shyly, "could you call first the next time?"

The question caught him off guard and he realized that she was right, the opportunity to see them had come up unexpectedly and he just took off without thinking.

"Of course, I apologize." he said embarrassed.

"No problem." Veronica said kissing his cheek.

Vanessa kissed him next and whispered in his ear, "We love you papa."

"I love you too and be careful." and then he was gone.

Vanessa looked at Veronica both of them thinking the same thing; it wouldn't have been a good thing if Ethan had just dropped in on them if their mates were there.

"I wonder which of the two was outside." Vanessa asked.

"My guess?" Veronica asked, "Luc."

"You're probably right." Vanessa agreed.

"Nessa look, you and Luc need to talk, I have a feeling that he has quite a bit to tell you but in the meantime, I'm going to at least talk to Rik telepathically."

Vanessa blew out her breath, "I'll talk to him tonight."

********

Rik went back to his side of the house no longer angry at Luc; he had finally understood what he had been trying to tell him for centuries. It was too bad that it took finding his mate to bring it home to him but that was his issue. He was going to pursue his mate no matter what Luc decided to do.

Rik stripped and lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes and whispered Veronica's name jumping when she actually responded.

"I am very sorry about tonight." he said.

"I know, how's Luc?"

"Upset and angry at himself."

"Was he here earlier tonight?"

"Oui-yes, he wanted to talk to you."

"Me? Why me?" Veronica asked.

"He wanted to tell you that I did nothing wrong."

"He almost got caught; my dad was here and sensed him so now we have guards."

"Your father was there?"

"Yes, why?"

"What would have happened if we came home with you?" Rik asked.

"It wouldn't have been pretty." Veronica replied with a small laugh, "You don't know my father."

"I know what I have read and I watched several videos of him." Rik said, "He is a dangerous vampire."

"Not to those that he loves." Veronica said.

"What will he think of me?"

"I think that he might be wary at first oh and by the way he's having you investigated."

"Investigated? Why?"

"If you knew our family history you wouldn't have to ask." Veronica replied.

"Of course I understand." Rik replied.

He looked down at himself to see his cock standing straight up pointing at the ceiling.

"Veronica, are you alone?"

"I'm in my room why?"

"Are you clothed?'

"Yes," Veronica replied wondering why he was asking such strange questions.

"I am not."

"You am not what?" Veronica asked.

"Clothed, I am lying naked on my bed."

Veronica's breath caught and she was suddenly too warm.

"I am thinking of you, how I wish that you were on the bed with me." he said, his voice low and seductive, "Would you like to hear what I would be doing to you?"

"I.... no!"

"Really?" he asked, "You do not wish to hear how I would start with your beautiful lips? How I would kiss them and nip at them so that there would be just a hint of pain but mostly pleasure?"

Veronica heart pounded, she did want to heat about all of the things that he could do to make her body sing but then she would be left unsatisfied.

"Veronica? Are you still clothed?"

"Yes."

"Why is that?" he asked. "I want you to be as naked as I am."

It was getting to be too much, he had to stop or else..... The next thing she knew she was naked and on her bed.

"You are ready for me?" he asked.

"I.... I'm naked." she replied not believing she was going to have the equivalent of telephone sex.

"Good, now close your eyes and listen to my voice."

"Rik....."

"Shhh, just listen for a moment." he whispered, "I am kissing you, the kisses are so light that you are not even sure that you have been kissed."

Veronica gasped as she could have sworn she felt something just barely touch her lips.

"Did you feel that? Rik asked as he visualized kissing her again.

"How are you doing this?" she asked.

"It is something that Luc and I have always been able to do, you can do it as well." Rik replied as in his mind his lips slid across her lips and to her jaw line. "Do you like that?" he asked as he kissed her cheeks and then her neck never losing contact with her.

Veronica was fully aware that her nipples were hard and that she was wet. She had to wonder what it would be like to actually feel his lips on her skin. It had to be nothing short of incredible if it felt this good and he wasn't even touching her.

"Veronica, try it, just close your eyes and visualize me and what you want to do to me." Rik said.

Veronica closed her eyes and imagined herself kissing him, she heard him moan in her mind telling her that she had been successful.

"You learn quickly." He said as he broke the kiss and visualized taking a hard nipple into his mouth and sucking hard.

Veronica bit her lip to hold back her moan. As good as this was, Veronica wanted the real thing.

"May I come to you?" Rik asked.

*********

Vanessa was going to knock on Veronica's door but stopped when she heard her moan.

"Just great!" she grumbled as she walked away.

She went to her room, lay on her bed and became restless. She got up, went to her window and called out to Luc.

"Vanessa?"

"It's me and you had better start explaining."

"I am so sorry for tonight. I didn't think that we would see those women again. It was a one time thing....."

"Stop! You mean that you picked them up?"

"Yes, we haven't been here for long and.... Vanessa, I cannot and will not lie to you. I haven't been .... Celibate."

"How old are you and Rik?" Vanessa asked.

"Four-hundred give or take a few years."

"Alright, I don't expect celibacy then but I think that there's more."

Luc hesitated, "There is." he admitted.

Vanessa's heart pounded, she hoped to god that Luc wasn't one of those that she was studying. She took a deep breath and asked the hard question.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers
12