Vanessa Ch. 1

Story Info
She's been a bad girl.
1.7k words
4
25.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

"Yes Master"

"Tell me. If you leave out one detail, then your punishment will be greater."

"Yes Master. I forget to clean the toys. They are still dirty from last night." They are clean, with everything in its place, but you want this.

"And ....."

"My hair is not how you wanted it today."

"That is correct. But you also just erred and made your third mistake. You did not say Sir or Master."

Your voice catches. You were not expecting that. "Master, I'm sorry"

"I was going to overlook the hair. I cannot overlook the toys. But not knowing your place when speaking to me," I lower my voice and add a growl to it. "That, my little piece of meat, cannot, and will not be excused."

You start getting wet. You know what's going to happen.

"Go to the room and get the green bag ready."

"Yes Master" you say as you rise from your knees. You walk to the back room and unlock the door. We had this added last year. It was expensive, but it's almost perfectly sound-proofed.

There are 3 bags on the floor in a perfect line in front of the table. You always do your job perfectly, everything in order. That is what is expected of you, after all. You know that you only have 10 minutes before I arrive and everything needs to be ready. You take your clothes off and neatly fold them and place them on the shelf. You turn towards the bags.

Black: This is the large toy bag. Every now and then you Master likes to watch. You use these toys on yourself while he sits in the recliner. You are not allowed to stop or orgasm until you are told. Every so often, he films you, careful not to show your face, and posts the movies on the internet.

Red: This is the lightest of the 3 bags. When you have done exceptionally well, you are allowed to get this bag. It is filled with oils, lotions and bath salts. The Master pampers you. You take care of yourself, of course. It's one of the rules. But he enjoys this. During this time, he looks over your entire body. Inspecting it. Looking for any bruising and checking the status of any old bruises. Tending to anything that causes problems. This is usually followed by a long, deep tissue massage, then passionate love-making.

Green: This is the bag that you were told to use. This bag is requested whenever you seriously break the rules. A shudder of anticipation goes through you as you open it.

As you open it, your eyes widen. There is something new in there. On top of the rest of the items, is a brand new leather corset. Open breast of course. There is a note attached that reads: "Throw the old one away".

You make a mental note to do that in the morning. You put it on, enjoying the feeling of the new leather against your skin. Breathing deeply, the smell is almost intoxicating. Next you reach for the collar and buckle it on. You lay the weights and chains in front of you and kneel before your Master's chain, waiting for him to arrive. You have it timed almost perfectly. You are on your knees for less than a minute before you hear the door open. You keep your eyes down, just as you've been trained.

You see my feet as I sit down. There is quiet in the room as you feel me looking at you. I reach down and clip the leash to the collar and guide you to a standing position. With your eyes still down, you see that I am naked and rock hard.

"I was going to fuck you." I tell you. "Until you failed to call me Master. Now you will feel pain. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" I can hear the slight tension and anticipation in your voice. My dick twitches.

"Since you will not be fucked by me, I need to release tension to you will be properly flogged. Suck me off."

"Yes Master" you say as you kneel between my legs. You take my hard dick in your hands, running your tounge over my swollen head. You start licking and sucking me.

"All you are to me right now is a way to get off, you realize that?"

You nod your head, knowing that you are not allowed to stop. After a couple of minutes of feeling your mouth, I start to get close to cumming. I grab a handful of hair and start to face fuck you. The pain from the hair is a wonderful appetizer to what will happen in a little. I pull your head up so that your lips are just covering the tip. You stroke me faster, knowing that I am almost there.

"Swallow al of my cum. Don't let a drop go to waste." I shoot off in your mouth. You feel it hit the back of your throat. After a few more spurts, I am finished. You milk out what is left in my dick, leaving it on your tounge. As you've been trained, you close your eyes and raise your head to me. You open your mouth and show me all of the seed that I have shot in your mouth.

"Very good. You may swallow now."

You swallow, savoring the feeling as it slides down your throat. You open you mouth, to show that you have followed your orders.

"Very good" I say.

I stand up and gently pull you to your feet.

"Do you like your new present?" I ask.

"Yes Master"

"Good"

I lead you to the Frame. I built the frame shortly after the room was added. Slightly larger than you when you are spread out, it has restraints in all four corners. There is a place about half-way up to push your ass out. It is also hinged, so that you can be bent over said bar.

You assume the position, spreading your legs as I strap your ankles down. I strap your wrists. There is some play in the chain at the wrists, but when you are bent over, your arms are pulled painfully tight. I unclasp the leash and hang it on a hook.

I move in front of you, attaching both ends of the chain to your nipple loops. I add some weights to the center of the chain, pulling at the rings. I also pull out another chain. This one I attach to middle of the nipple chain, the other end I clip to your clit stud.

I grab your hair and pull your head up to look me in the eyes.

"Tonight you will be punished for 3 things. One, not cleaning your toys. Two, not having your hair done correctly. But the third, and most serious, was not remembering your place. Fro that you will be punished severly.". You see the hardness in my eyes, You know that the last one is the most serious transgression. You feel the bar go in front of your hips. Between the skin and the chain.

I turn away for a moment to get the first item, a small flail. Nothing that will cause pain, but you know how I like to build the sensations. You feel it gently striking you ass. Starting to sensitize it. You feel it starting to work down your legs, all around the thighs and calfs. I move back up and then move up your back. Gently striking your shoulders and upper arms. Sometimes the leads wrap around and strike your breasts. This causes the nipple weights to move, straining against your rings. I continue this for 10 minutes. Getting your skin very sensitive. I can see your juices running down the inside of your thighs. I know it's ready for the next step.

I stop and add a weight to the chain that is attached to the clit stud. You hear the pins on the frame being removed and you feel yourself being bent over, stretching the skin on your back, ass, and thighs. The weights pull at your nipples and clit.

"Since this is a severe punishment, there is only one way you will be punished."

WHAM

The stinging of the belt across your ass makes you twitch. You know that it wasn't a hard hit, but with the sensitivity and tightness, the feeling makes you moan.

WHAM

I keep belting you. Keeping it as a steady rhythm. Every 3 seconds.

WHAM

I hit different parts of you every time, always moving. Sometimes your ass, sometimes your thighs. Sometimes your shoulders. You can feel the redness spreading. You can't help but to start whimpering, almost screaming in pain. You know that it turns me on. I grab your hair, yanking your head up. You are in agony and escatsy. It's not long now. You know that.

The belt wraps around your thigh and you finally let go. I see your body tremble and you squirt far. I hold your hair, not releasing the tension until you are done.

As the tremors stop, I release your hair and your head drops in exhaustion. You feel yourself being righted, but you have no energy. So you are sagging against the wrist restraints. I pull off the weights and unhook the chains, being very gentle. I unhook your ankles first. I then remove the corset, allowing you to breath deeply. Lastly, I unhook your wrists and you slump against me, completely exhausted. I move you to the table and lay you down, face-down. You feel my breath against your ear.

"The punishment is over. I am no longer wronged."

You feel me applying lotion to the reddened areas. Gently and slowly. Looking for anything that may be a cut or serious bruise. There are none. I gently sit you up, the pressure of the table against your ass and thighs bringing a residual pain/pleasure smile to your lips. I take a soft cloth and pat dry your pussy and clean the inside of your legs from your juices. I apply some more lotion to your breasts, careful not to press too hard on the nipples.

I lean in and kiss you. You feel the concern and love through it as you respond. We break the kiss.

"Let's go to bed." I say as I unclasp your collar, take your hand, and lead you to the bedroom.