Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Peter didn't need to get encouragements : he immediately started sucking alternately each tit and gently biting on her nipples. When he whispered her to frig her clit with her medium finger, she complied obediently and she felt as if she was embarked on a rocket. She had a series of violent climaxes with about no time between them : a continuous rollercoaster of orgasms! She screamed aloud once more. Mukerjee and Leena turned to see Rohini's body trembling and shaking in Peter's embrace. Leena commented to her lover :

- Congratulatioons, Mukherjee! Your bride is a hottie! Peter is really enjoying fucking her. When you'll have completed your honeymoon trip, she will be ready for anything, the perfect mate you were looking for...

At this moment, Rohini let out another loud scream and had another earth shattering orgasm.

- Oh,God! ... Yes ...! Yes! Go on, Peter! I'm about... No, I AM cumming!

Rohini wasn't sated as she continued to ride his cock as he fucked her pussy with even more force. Their breaths were now awkward, heavy as if they were finishing a marathon. It wouldn't be long before Peter shot another load of his seed into the pussy of his friend's wife.

Leena couldn't wait any more : she disengaged from Mukerjee's cock and took his cock in her hand to lead him toward the other couple. She tapped on Peter's shoulder and told him to change position. Rohini was still straddling Peter but she was now on the edge of the bed. Leena made Rohini's feet rest on Peter's hips. She was totally open with her round buttocks flaring out. She was offering a marvelous view to her husband. Leena plunged two fingers in her own pussy. They came out dripping wet. Mukherjee hadn't dumped his sperm there so far but his dry humpings had excited her awfully. She put her fingers back into her hole to scoop as much love juices as she could. When she was satisfied, she presented her stretchedout fingers to the puckered rosette of Rohini. The young woman looked surprised...

- What are you doing, Leena?

- Just preparing you to receive a cock in your ass hole, dear!

- I... I've never been fucked in the ass, Leena!

- Marvelous! A virgin ass! Mukherjee will really enjoy it and Peter, too!

- I don't understand : who do you want to take my anal virginity, exactly?

- Your husband, of course, my dear! Remember you are on honeymoon trip! So your husband comes always in priority, don't you think so?

- Of course, but wouldn't it be crude to desert Peter at this moment, Leena?

- I didn't think of you deserting my husband but of you servicing two men at the same time. Haven't you heard of double penetration?

- I did but I was a true virgin when I married Mukerjee and my experience was limited to second hand gossips between girls. I've never even imagined...

- Hush, now, pet! I must complete your education!

Rohini tried to stand up but she was too deeply skewered by Peter's cock. Leena had just shoved her forefinger into her ass hole. She pulled it out of the tight channel just to plunge back her two fingers tightly entwined. Rohini roared in surprise, in pain also but it was far less than what she would have expected! Leena knew how to deal with virginal ass holes. She slowly parted her fingers to stretch out wider Rohini's sphincter. When she felt it loosen up, Leena added a third finger without slowing down. She just repeatedly anointed her fingers in the source Rohini would never have expected to be used in that crude way! It was only when the three fingers moved easily in and out of Rohini's back passage that Leena addressed to Mukherjee.

- I think your wife is ready, dear. We are going to see how a good ass fucker you are!

Leena bent down and took Mukherjee's cock in her mouth. She slavered copiously onto it, preparing him to bugger his wife. She then stood up and still holding his cock in her hand, she led him in position. Mukherjee followed without objecting to be conducted by a stranger woman. Leena steadied him when his cock pushed against Rohini's rosette.

- Remember, Mukherjee : I will tell you when to enter your wife and I will set the pace. Don't dare to try to rape her or I'll knock you down!

Leena was teasing him, of course, but Mukherjee nodded obediently. He was, in truth, extremely excited of being told to follow orders as he wanted to fuck his wife! Leena encircled Mukherjee's body from behind and pinched savagely Rohini's nipples. She bucked back and Leena pressed her body against Mukherjee's back. The head of his cock entered his wife's ass hole in a single shove. Rohini screamed but Leena told the husband to skewer his wife to the hilt, without any consideration for her screams.

- I've greased her properly. She has accommodated my three fingers with no problem : you should have no problem entering her. That is just token resistance : fuck her hard! Own completely your wife, Mukherjee! Make her know you are her master! Peter, try to fuck that bitch in unison with her husband!

Rohini's asshole was tight, but as Leena had announced him, it offered little resistance to his penetration. His cock slipped in easily. He pushed hard and his cock bent at first and the whole shaft followed suddenly. Rohini screamed. He was thrilled by her piercing screams!

- Owwgghhhhhh, please slow down, darling!

- Do you want me to pull out, Rohini? I may be too big for you!

- Don't even dare to think to it, Mukherjee! Just do your job, you faggot! Just push it in slowly! Fuck your wife's ass, damn it!

Mukherjee didn't see anything but his cock slowly disappearing inch by inch into his wife's bottom. He could already feel Peter's cock jerking in her pussy through the thin membrane separating them. When he was all the way in, he felt Leena's hands on his hips preventing him from drilling further. He obeyed, pausing to enjoy the situation.

- Ohhhhhh, darling! Now I'm totally yours! You have claimed my pussy and you have offered it to Peter! You have claimed my ass hole. You now own me completely!

He started fucking her for all he was worth. Peter was matching precisely his movements. They were skewering her at the same moment and they were withdrawing together like a well oiled mechanism/ They were pumping their cocks in both her holes, not gently and she buried her face in the pillow whenever the pleasure became too much for her to keep her self control.

- Harder, please, both of you! That's so good, that's how I need to be treated, how I want to be treated!

Mukherjee managed to ward off his climax for a long time and Peter was by far the most experienced of them all. He had no problem reining in his lust but Rohini had no such manly possibilities. Waves after waves of pleasure rocked her body. She even passed out a few times but another flash of bliss soon revived her. Her husband finally spent himself in her bowels with a mighty groan and a sudden staccato of moves. When he felt Rohini's husband spewing his sperm, Peter just let go and unloaded what felt like a gallon of hot seed in Rohini's deliquescent pussy. She was left purring between the two men, the model of a well fucked woman!

Peter slowly unwound himself from the tangle of bodies, leaving the newlyweds tightly entwined. Rohini caressed her husband's head, enjoying the aftermaths of a tempestuous climax. Leena suddenly destroyed the cocoon that was surrounding them.

- I don't like to disturb you but you should take a shower and change to a clean saree. I didn't tell you but we'll have guests for the dinner!

- Guests? But we don't know any one in England!

- It's not a goal in itself, is it? We would like to present you a couple, the husband is of English origin. He is a professor at Birmingham University but often travels to India. His name is Tim. His wife is assistant professor in my own department at the same Uni. Her name is Naina. I'm sure you'll become close friends!

They had just one hour to prepare themselves. Leena took Rohini on tow and led her to the bathroom to take a shower together. The Indian girl was quite reluctant to strip naked in front of another woman but Leena dismissed her protests.

- Look, Rohini, I've watched you impaled on the cock of my husband and yours. I lubed your ass hole with my own love juices. I'm quite sure we will become quite intimate in the future : Perhaps you should relinquish that silly shyness!

Rohini nodded and allowed Leena to remove her saree, her choli and her bra. She blushed only when Leena took off her soiled petticoat. The body of the English girl was evenly lightly tanned. Even the crack between her buttocks and her breasts showed no delineation. Leena was evidently an adept of nude sunbathing! Leena lathered the body of her new friend who reciprocated without difficulty. The lathering led to more and more explicit caresses. Rohini was shocked when Leena took one of her breasts in her mouth and nibbles at it with her teeth. But she didn't object when Leena spooned herself behind her and started to massage her pussy with her deft fingers. The climax Leena offered her was the first a girl had ever given her without the presence of Mukherjee!

When Naina arrived with Tim, she was greeted by the two women wearing marriage sarees and complete jewellery including the heavy chandelier earrings, the elaborate collar and the rich head pieces covering their foreheads. Naina wore a matching outfit that would have been perfect at an official dinner in Mumbai or Delhi. When she had been a student, she had never worn sarees that were an outfit for married women but that was now what she was and the mother of two babies in addition! She wore the saree with ultimate elegance, just as if she had never worn anything else!

Before the dinner, Leena proposed to take a bath in the Jacuzzi on the terrace. Peter had bought a very large one with the room dfor eight people! Naina apologized but she had not a swimming suite. Leena booed laughingly :

- We are a group of friends. We can take a nude bath together, don't you think so?

- For sure, Leena but here on the terrace, in plain view of the people in the building facing this one?

- Who cares? They are too far to identify you! If you want, you may put on a bath robe and shed it just when entering the pool!

- Then, it's OK, Leena!

Leena was less shy than the two girls : she walked through the terrace stark naked with the ease of a woman at a formal tea party. She even leant with her back to the pool, offering her breasts to the view of the possible voyeurs before jumping into the circular jaccuzzi with a big laugh for her boldness.

She rearranged the girls so each of them was facing her mate and had the two other men at her sides. Naina for exaple was between Mukherjee and Peter. They chatted amiably until dusk. Leena switched on the lights immersed in the pool. The atmosphere changed immediately with the strange lighting. Peter turned toward Naina, placing his hand on her shoulder and cupping her right breast in his hand. Naina turned toward him and they exchanged a deep kiss. Her nipples grew instantly to the size of raspberries, taut and long! Leena took Mukherjee's cock in her hand and started to wank him. She was an expert at it but Rohini's husband had time enough to ask his wife to take good care of Tim. She understood she was on her own and Mukherjee was giving her full liberty to enjoy this new partner.

Rohini straddled Tim and plunged her hands in the water to reach for his cock. She encircled his shaft with her fingers from her left hand while massaging his balls with her other hand. Tim was soon fully erect and Rohini slowly impaled herself on him. Naina had her elbows on top of the pool edge with her breasts resting on the back of her hands and Peter was taking her doggie style. She was in heaven, quite aware that with the light emanating from the pool, people in the buildings in front could have a fairly good view on her tits but she didn't care. Leena was plunging in the water and taking Mukherjee's cock in her mouth, sucking him for a good minute before returning to the surface to breathe. Mukherjee seemed to enjoy her ministrations. The girls then switched partners for another bout of passionate couplings...

When they switched a second time, the three girls were back in the arms of their usual partners. They were too tired to do anything but chat. Naina asked where Mukherjee intended to go after London.

- Probably Strasburg in the East of France!

- Why don't you stop to visit Dan?

- I don't know him! Is he one of your friends?

- He is one of the founding members of our little circle. If you want, I may present you to him. His wife Kira is in India. I'm sure he would be glad to have visitors. Tim, will you coma along?

- Sorry, I've an important appointment but feel free to spend a couple of days in France. You'll kiss Dan on my behalf!

- I'll certainly kiss him but I think that he will like my kisses better than yours!

- So do I, luv! So do I!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12