Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 05

Story Info
Mukherjee and Rohini visit Dan!
6k words
4
17.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

From an idea by Dalhia57

Another story in prince Kyrhan's saga. I advise the reader to read at least the good morning India series to have the basic information on my characters. Most of my stories are interconnected and the characters have complex interactions....

There was a very convenient flight from London city airport to Luxemburg. Naina had taken it with Mukherjee and Rohini. It was something new for her : being in charge of a group, not students as it was her job but grown up people, especially a rich businessman and his wife, both of them deeply addicted to sex! To her opinion, it was a very good addiction if a man and his wife developed the same addiction at the same time : they would have a very interesting and fun life thereafter!

Naina had convinced Rohini to put on some less conspicuous garments for the travel. On her suggestion, Rohini had hastily bought a black patent mini skirt with a chiffon shirt. The material was so thin that you could delineate a girl's bra underneath. Naina had suggested and finally convinced Rohini to leave her bra in her wallets. Her new outfit was just a bit more daring than what she had worn when she was a student. Rohini soon put it out of her mind but Mukherjee was coveting her body with burning eyes. If they had been at home, he would have led her to their bedroom or to some quiet closet and she would have been fucked repeatedly already!

Unfortunately, there were too many people around to indulge into carnal satisfaction or was Naina wrong? That was an occasion to test Rohini's sex appeal. Naina was sitting between Mukherjee and Rohini, just to build up Rohini's frustration... If she was horny enough, she would be ready to be much more adventurous! Naina bent to the left and whispered to the young woman's ear.

- Hey, pet, did you notice the waiter in the aisle. He is coming our way! Don't you think him gorgeous?

- Of course, Naina ; he is certainly the most interesting guy in the plane, except Mukherjeee, of course!

- Except Mukherjee, indeed! Then I would like you to try to seduce him!

- What? But, Naina, I'm married and my husband is accompanying me!

- Consider it a little game or a bit of training. Yesterday, Peter initiated you to double penetration and before the dinner, you were shared by three men in the jaccuzzi under the eyes of at least a dozen voyeurs! Now I want you to do the same thing on your own without any supervision! Want to try it?

- If my husband wants it, I will do anything but how far shall I pursue your little game, Naina?

- Why should we set limits, pussy cat? You're already pregnant, aren't you?

- Yes, The test became positive five days after our wedding night!

- Congratulations! So, you'll just put a condom on this handsome guy's cock, just to be sure you'll be safe and then you'll be able to go all the way if you bewitch him completely!

- Darling, did you listen to what Naina proposed? What do you think of it?

- Go for it, luv! It's an original way to spend time but remember that you have just an hour and a half : this plane is slow but not too much! It will be a challenge and if you win, I will offer you the ruby pendant you have seen in a jewel shop in New Delhi!

- It's a deal, darling!

Rohini lifted her bottom from her seat and hitched her skirt up until it barely covered her mons. When she parted her legs, the bottom of her knickers now came in full view. Then she unbuttoned her shirt down to under her breasts. The outcome was immediate : her cleavage was now flatteringly exposed as she had no bra underneath. Rohini remembered an old book she had read many years before : she was dressed to kill and her future victim was coming her way! She punched on the button to summon the waiter.

- Hello, miss! How can I help you?

- Could you reduce the cabin temperature? It's awfully hot, down here. I'm completely moist!

Rohini wiped her lips with her tongue, just as if her lips were parched. She had used a veiled tone that added to the overt sexual invitation she offered to the waiter. He bent down to have a closer look at her cleavage. She filled up her chest while looking him straight into the eyes and the poor guy thought that this pair of big melons just jumped toward him: She smiled wickedly : he was safely baited and she just needed to hook him for good!

- Do you have some place quiet where I could get cooler, a diaper changing room, maybe?

- Oh, Yes, miss! We have such a place and it's unused as we don't have babies on board today. May I help you to get there?

Rohini threw a triumphant glance toward her husband and her friend. This waiter wasn't just simply hooked : he had swallowed the whole hook! She pressed her breast against the waiter's hand, making sure her hard nipple drilled against the back of his hand. In his mind, the waiter reeled with shock : this girl was just so incredibly sexy! Even in this vulnerable position, she had terrible sex appeal. How lucky he was! The smell emanating from her neck was simply intoxicating. She turned her head and placed her hand on his shoulder. She rolled her eyes into their sockets and bore deeper on his arm. They were just in front of the door. She pretended to faint, turning her head toward him. He was quite anxious and bent down toward her. She drew him to her and their lips entered in contact. She moaned deeply but didn't appear to be shocked that their mouths were in close contact. She even smiled to him, a shy smile but he suddenly forgot to pull back.

As soon as he closed the door behind them, he took her in his arms and carried her onto the changing bed. It was meant for babies but couples had used it several times for the same action. The company had finally built a sturdier bed that had withstood such unforeseen experiences! The waiter bunched her skirt to her waist. She cooed thanks and encouragements. The guy finally gathered the guts to run his hands up her thighs. He had expected she would wear panties but he was delighted when he found she was wearing stay up stockings! He just pulled down her knickers and she responded by crossing her fingers behind his head. He completely opened her shirt, pushing aside the tails on the mattress.

The waiter hastily freed his cock from his pants, pushing his boxer down to his ankles. He pushed back her knees until they entered in contact with her breasts. He pushed his cock into her twat and pressed her body in the cage of his arms. She started moaning from the instant he began ramming her pussy with his cock. He just pushed her knickers into her mouth in an effort to silence her! He fucked her for all he was worth. He perfectly knew he would come hard into that half conscious slut! This was his first extraordinary experience aboard a flight. Suddenly, her body tensed, her neck and belly too and her toes pointed to the ceiling. The waiter thrust deep into her pussy, and spewed his sperm in thick wads inside her belly, three, four and finally five times! He had never cummed that much before!

The waiter's desires had not abated as he withdrew his cock from Rohini's pussy, walked around the table and presented his still hard manhood to her lips. Rohini instinctively knew what to do : she opened her mouth into a tight O to accommodate his knob. He jerked his head backward while she ran her mouth along his shaft. Rohini was careful to make the pressure of her lips steady and as high as possible to offer him maximum pleasure. She rolled her tongue around the magnificent cock she was expected to service. Mukherjee had told her she was a natural cock sucker and she wanted to push this ability to real expertise! This yummy waiter would be a perfect training ground for her. She had already won her ruby pendant but it would be so nice to stun Dan, the man they were going to visit with her skill! She just wished that he would be up to the great expectations she had developed from the nice comments about him from Leena and Naina!

Rohini was rewarded with a big lump of hot cream that soon was injected into her mouth. She rolled it proudly between her tongue and her palate, finally swallowing just a little of it. The taste was wonderful. She tried to keep the rest in her mouth to show Naina and Mukherjee the successful outcome of her exploration trip! Naina would be proud of her and she just wished that her husband would find an opportunity at the airport to prove her how much he had appreciated her obedience! She then asked the waiter for a piece of paper to clean her pussy from his sperm but the man came back with something quite unexpected : a pair of ping pong balls he deftly placed in a condom. He shoved the makeshift dildo into her pussy! It entered her with a shameful liquid noise. The balls had pushed the man's seed deeper into her pussy. Good! She would keep it all inside her belly for her husband's benefit! Next time, she should pick up two men and come back with her three holes filled with their jizzm!

Rohini rearranged her skirt and her shirt, leaving the top buttons undone to show anyone interested that she didn't wear a bra, something very daring for a once very shy Indian woman. When she returned to her place, she bent down and stuck out her tongue to show Naina and Mukherjee it was still covered with a thick white pungent gooey that could have only a single origin! She swallowed it all and opened again her mouth to prove them she had fully accomplished her duty. She whispered to her husband's ear that she had, in addition, a special gift for him in her pussy but he would have to wait until they had found some quiet place to open it! He looked puzzled but really interested! Rohini then handed Naina her soiled knickers, still wet with her saliva. Her new friend would understand she was completely naked under her blouse and skirt!

The police officer at Luxemburg airport took his time to examine her papers but Rohini saw him throwing sideglances down her cleavage. In order to please him, she inflated her chest to offer him a nicer view! Men are so easy to please! If Mukherjee was waved away by the custom officers, Rohini and Naina had to open all their wallets until they were satisfied! Dan was waiting for them at the exit. Rohini was surprised by his big frame : he was really impressive with his wide shoulders and his large hands. It would be a pleasure for her to huddle up in his arms after a good fuck. Rohini held her hand to shake his but Naina scolded her :

- Leave the shake hand to Mukherjee! Kiss Dan properly, girl! You really embrace him like a lover and you kiss him straight on the mouth! And Don't forget to open your mouth to receive his tongue! I really must tell you everything!

Rohini complied to Naina's instructions but it seemed so strange to offer her lips to a total stranger! Naina seemed not to have such hesitation : she jumped in Dan's arms, kissing him in a voracious way that was certainly far from friendly! Rohini excused herself to get to a rest room with Mukherjee. She wanted him to unpack the gift she was keeping in her pussy. When they came back, utterly satisfied, they went to the parking lot and Rohini inquired to Naina whether she was taking the front seat in the car but Naina declined the offer :

- No, Rohini! YOU take the front seat but I don't want you to sit on your skirt! Just roll it around your waist and sit with your buttocks in direct contact with the seat!

- But, Naina, You have my Knickers in your bag and my pussy will be in full view!

- Where is the problem? You have been told that Dan will surely fuck you today and you are just going to offer him a nice show to nurture his appetites...

Rohini nodded without comments and sat as Naina had ordered her to do. Mukherjee had his eyes bulging out of their sockets as he could see her shaven and pouting pussy lips just between her parted thighs. The ping pong balls he had replaced in her pussy moved in the condom and Rohini was forced to tighten her pussy lips to keep them inside. She could see the loose end of the condom protruding from her pussy, the ultimate proof that she was stuffed like a turkey! Dan took a side road and not the motorway. He announced shortly after the reasons of his choice when he stopped in a small forest in a clearing.

- Sorry, Mukherjee but your wife is exciting me badly! I cannot wait to fuck her, if you have no objection!

- None at all, Dan! I had seen our honeymoon trip as an opportunity to train Rohini. Your participation is an unexpected but welcome addition to it!

Dan made Rohini lie on top of the car hood with her skirt still bunched up, exhibiting lewdly her pretty buttocks and between her thighs the slit apricot of her pussy. He waved Mukherjee to him :

- Your wife has a filled up condom up her pussy! Do you want to pull it out yourself?

- No problem, Dan!

Mukherjee took delicately the end of the condom and took it out. It emerged from her snatch covered with a white shine. They were even a few filaments connecting it to her pussy lips.

- God! This girl had a nice time on board your plane! Is it you who fucked her?

- No! This slut seduced one of the waiters by waving her boobs in front of his nose!

- You may have an interesting time teaching her due respect! Naina dear, what are we to do with this wench?

- Just shove the condom in her mouth for her to clean it while both of you fuck her then replace the condom for her to keep both of your dumps until we arrive at your home!

- Congratulations, Naina : you always have the best ideas! Rohini, open your mouth!

Dan stopped teasing Rohini and shoved the condom home before pushing his cock into the Indian girl's pussy, using her ample boobs as handles to drive her. Her muffled screams were music to the ears of the three dominant people there. When Dan had taken his pleasure, he pulled out and left the place to Mukherjee. Rohini could feel her husband pistoning Dan's sperm deeper into her womb. They were using her like a whore and she was enjoying it. She had a mighty climax simply from her complete humiliation! Dan replaced the makeshift dildo into her pussy

When they reached Dan's home, only, he allowed Rohini to pull down her skirt to cross the road but as soon as he closed the door behind his guests, Dan told Rohini he wanted her to stay naked at any time in the house! She would be given garments just to return to the airport on her way out! Rohini hastily stripped naked and without being ordered, knelt down, bent her head down and crossed her wrists on her back. She had spontaneously taken a classical submissive posture and Naina was quite proud of her trainee! Mukherjee was equally proud of his wife : she was exceeding his wildest dreams! That was a pose he intended her to take quite often to welcome his return home when they would be back to business!

Dan had prepared a very good dinner, mostly vegetarian in honour of his three Indian guests. On the table, he put just three plates and three glasses, One for Mukherjee, one for Naina and one for himself. Rohini watched him inquiringly.

- Dpn't worry, pet! You are going to be fed quite sufficiently, this evening! I just noticed you are basically submissive : so you'll make the service. The cold dishes are in the fridge and the hot ones in the oven. Here is a maid's apron, just to serve food in style!

Rohini went into the kitchen and went back with a tray of salads. She placed it on the center of the table and pulled back. Dan called her back!

- You are going to fill our plates in the European way : first serve Naina as a lady is the most important person at the table, then Mukherjee as he is a guest and finally myself.

They ate silently. Naina and Mukherjee were awaiting Dan's next move.

- Time to feed you, Rohini! Kneel down and open your mouth!

Rohini obeyed and Dan threw small chunks of food in her mouth, she had to munch and swallow immediately. The two men and Naina soon got excited by this little game. Dan stood up and opened his fly. He grabbed a cup and spewed cum in it. He then took an asparagus tip and plunged it into the cup before presenting it to Rohini's mouth. It was disgusting but the Indian girl swallowed it eagerly. Dan made her eat several tips until the cup was empty!

- My god, this girl is really starving! My dear Mukherjee, would you like to prepare the same seasoning for her cake!

Of course, Mukherjee was quite glad to indulge into Dan's wishes and Naina fed all the pieces of cake coated with a thick jelly to Rohini. Dan then proposed to move into the boudoir. The two men fucked one after the other Naina. While one of them was frolicking with her, the other one was having his cock cleaned and sucked by Rohini until it was hard enough to enter Naina's pussy or ass hole again as soon as it has been vacated by the previous occupant... From time to time, they double teamed her.

Tim phoned during the evening to enquire about his wife. Dan, who was impaling the young woman's pussy while Mukherjee was deep into her ass hole for the second time that evening, told Rohini's husband to answer the call. He called soon after for Naina, telling her that her husband wanted to speak to her if she wasn't occupied. Naina answered among fits of deep moans and endearments that, for the time being, she was occupied, completely occupied and that she had no place left for her husband for the next minutes!

The poor Rohini was left frustrated watching avidly these wild couplings while being forbidden to enter the fun! When she burst into tears, the two men ordered her to clean Naina's holes with her tongue. At least, she had a job to perform! Then Naina interceded for her and the three of them soon attacked Rohini from all angles! One of them was licking her pussy and shoving a finger into her arse hole while the two others sucked her tits and caressed her belly, her thighs or her clit. She soon drowned into an ocean of ecstasy until she just fainted!

Rohini spent the night on the bedside rug at Dan's feet while Naina and Mukherjee shared the guest room. From the rhythmic noises that came from the door they had left wide open, they weren't just sleeping! Sometime during the night, Dan was awakened in the best way a man can be. Rohini's mouth was wrapped around his cock and she was flaying him with her tongue. She had already gotten him hard in no time!

- Sorry to disturb you, Dan but I'm horny again! I need more, please!

She added in a harsh voice :

- Fuck my ass, I beg you, Dan!

Who could decline such a plea? Rohini got on all fours and Dan went on his knees just behind her. He parted her ankles and told her to impale herself on his cock. He ran two fingers on her clit and she rapidly swooned in ecstasy.

- Rohini! Your pussy is dripping! You're definitively a slut!

- Yes, Dan dear. I'm a slut ready to service you! Now stop talking and fuck my asshole, damn it!

She placed her arms under her knees and pressed them against her tits, offering her unprotected and wide open buttocks

- Is it really what you want, pet?

- Do it! Do it now but don't be gentle and take me like a Master takes his slave!

- It might be painful!

She lifted her face toward him and nodded.

- I hope it! Mukherjee is so gentle with me I sometimes think I am some piece of china. I would prefer to be a fuck toy for him!

Dan entered her a little too quick, just to obey her demand. She screamed, but she was slippery wet with excitation. She moaned :

- Harder, deeper, please, Dan! Have no mercy, I beg you!

Dan was in heaven. He did his best to fulfil Rohini's dreams. He fucked her harder than he ever had a girl before, way harder and faster, using her for his own pleasure only and she enjoyed it all! She even dug her nails into his back to spur him into harsher moves. They were now both sweating profusely but Rohini still begged him to fuck her again and again. She screamed a lot her pleasure that night and just got calmer when both of them had cummed and were resting between bouts of passion. Rohini then knelt down at Dan's feet, taking his cock in her mouth to revive him once more!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12