Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-As you speak of etiquette, Rajeev, you should tell Rohini if she has to look the Prince and the Princess straight in the eyes or should she bow down and look at her own toes!

-Since a recent murder attempt, it has been decided that any one, dominant and submissive, must look at the Prince straight in the eyes but the Prince is quite simple, just like his wife : if they find Rohini to their taste, they may just bend her on the nearest table and fuck her at their leisure or propose her to move to their bedroom : that would be a mark of esteem! It's the same thing if the Princess is interested by YOU, Mukherjee! Of course, the highest mark of esteem would be for both of you to be invited to join the Prince and the princess in their bedroom! That would be the first step of Rohini's entrance in the Prince's harem but the last girls who had that honour were the one who tried to murder him and Lady Jodhaa. They both live in the palace and are currently carrying the babies of the prince!

-Isn't the Princess jealous?

-No, the Prince has established a policy of marital cross relations : if he fucks a wife, the husband may fuck another girl of the Prince's harem. There are no bad feelings then! All the girls of the Prince's harem, their babies and their husbands form a complex family where sex is rampant. For example, if you want to knock up the princess, you just ask the Prince, then the Princess, of course, and if they are ready for it, the princess will tell you when her next fertile period is expected. She will receive you then and all other men, even the prince will wear condoms, and so you could be sure that you are the father! Uumppphhhh!

Mukherjee could see Rajeev's face contorting in a grimace as he filled Rohini's mouth with his spunk. Curiously Mukherjee didn't feel jealous although he hadn't been asked whether Rohini could blow Rajeev. It seemed so completely normal that he couldn't have raised an objection. Rajeev switched on the interphone to let Mukherjee hear the instructions he was giving to Rohini!

-Stay kneeling on the floor, Rohini. You may play with your clit but you must not climax! Mukherjee will allow you to cum later if he feels like it but it will be up to him : he is not compelled to let you climax at any time! Another point : don't swallow my cum : keep it into your mouth until your husband tell you to swallow it all, spit it out or use it as he wants. You are a submissive and your free will is of no importance at all. The only thing you must obey is the will of your betters!

-Soon after the traffic jams cleared and Rajeev could launch his car at full speed. Traffic is quite heavy in an overcrowded country like India and Rajeev had to keep a constant eye on the other vehicles. That didn't prevent him from slapping suddenly Rohini's right tit. She didn't protest, as she knew she had swallowed some of the spunk in her mouth. She looked down in guilt!

-You disregarded my direct orders! For that, when we find a secluded place, I will give you six slaps with my belt! You will learn that your first duty is to obey totally to your masters and then to any domineering people or face the consequences!

Rajeev found exactly the place he was looking for ten minutes later : parking place, not far from the main road but separated from it by a high wall. There was no one around.

-Rohini, jump out of the car, turn around it and open the door for Mukherjee. Lie on your back just beside the car so he can wipe the soles of his shoes on your breasts or your belly. Then I want you to open my door and do the same thing for me! Afterward, you will pull out my belt and hand it to me. You will then lie on the boot of the car on your belly, perfectly still, waiting for your due punishment!

Rohini was quite frightened by the total control on her body Rajeev seemed to have gained. She couldn't imagine herself opposing to any of his orders! She could feel the heat from the motor under her belly as she waited calmly for her whipping. She tried to relax as completely as she could when she heard a hiss behind her. She felt almost immediately a stinging pain on her buttocks. Rajeev looked appraisingly to the welt developing on her offered buttocks. Rohini was holding feverishly her butt, just as if she could protect them with her hands.

-Either you with draw your hands and receive gallantly your punishment or I make you turn on your back and I will whip your tits! You choose!

The prospect of having her tender boobs belted was so frightening that she hastily uncovered her buttocks. Rajeev knew she was so scared that she couldn't keep herself in check. He steadied her with a hand just between her shoulders and delivered swiftly four strokes that made parallel decorations on her buttocks. Rohini was so mad with pain that she replaced her hands on her buttocks in a futile protective gesture. Bur Rajeev was more experienced than she was... For the last stroke, Rajeev aimed carefully and the belt landed just under her buttocks, on the top of her thighs, at a very sensitive place. Rohini screamed, just as if she had been branded with a white-hot iron!

-Now, slut, you are going to follow Mukherjee into the main cabin. I just hope for your sake he doesn't intend to fuck your pussy as your bum may be quite sore. I sincerely doubt you will be able to sit down for a few days! Just don't be surprised if it feels awfully cold there in : the temperature is set at 22 Celsius while the outside temperature is around 40 Celsius. It will feel awfully cold but of course you must stay naked for the pleasure of your master until our arrival! If you were tempted to squirm overmuch, the penalty would be twelve belt strokes directly on your shaven pussy : the pain would be so excruciating that you would most likely faint!

Rohini nodded, not caring at all about the ordeal Mukherjee might inflict her. She had never understood the ideas of equal rights activists in France. Women were weaker but more resilient than men. It was the way nature had created them. She didn't want to fight her deepest yearnings : she had been made to be taken by a man, by several men if he wanted and men like Mukherjee or Rajeev were meant to take them, to use them as they wanted. Her feminine resilience made her able to service the strongest men or even several of them. Rohini had discovered since the beginning of her honeymoon trip that she was never happier than when she had Mukherjee or any other man covering her, fucking her as long and as deep as he could! Why fight Nature?

She braced for the coldness that would engulf her and shut the door behind her. Her nipples got instantly taut from the cold. She welcomed Mukherjee's hand that played with the hard cones as soon as she knelt at his feet. She winced and moaned when he run his hand on her tender buttocks.

-Rajeev had been a beast for you. Your butt must be awfully painful. I've a salve that could help you but before applying it on your bottom, I will first look for my own release. I badly need it! Watching you giving a blowjob to this man in a car blocked in the middle of the traffic was extremely arousing! I might ask for the same service when we will be at home! Don't worry : I perfectly know that the missionary position would be akin to torture and a tortured girl is never a good fuck! I want you to crouch on your belly on the bench and I will enjoy you doggie style. Look! Your pussy is already oozing love juices : you are aroused too. It will be heaven to visit your tight pussy, Rohini! Our poor Rajeev would have probably liked to keep you to entertain him but I won't be selfish : Before we arrive at Kyrhan's palace, I will ask him for a stop and I will send you to him. He will have total leeway with you. With his pent up frustration, he may fuck you on the car hood in front of twenty Dalits. Then I would tell him to offer you to the Dalits. I just wish he had enough condoms for them!

In her new position, Rohini felt no pain when her husband entered her pussy. It was even quite delightful but she screamed in pain when he pressed on the weal on the top of her thighs. She turned her head toward him with eyes full of mute reproach. He was grinning, apparently quite satisfied of having inflicted her so much pain. She realized than that he had done it on purpose! What had she done to be punished so hard!

- You should have asked for my permission to go down on Rajeev, then to be punished by him. You are MY slave : I can give permission to fuck you but always remember to ask for my agreement. When I'll send you to our driver, you won't need to ask for permission to be fucked by him but you'll have to ask for permission to cum and I may deny it to you, just as a sadistic whimsy. I know that Prince Kyrhan is a gorgeous man. Sunita has told me he has always a devastating effect on all the women. I want you to meet him with an extremely urgent need to cum. The effect on you might be extraordinary to see. Princess Kira has almost the same effect on men but also on women. She is bi and she will certainly want to sample you!! I won't try to tease her by denying her this little pleasure!

Rohini's eyes widened : She had never been offered to a domineering woman! Sunita had played with her but they were equals even if Sunita was more experienced! She was ready to rebel, telling him she didn't want to submit to another woman! She was panicky but Mukherjee thrust into her pussy with all his might, reminding Rohini he was her master and her Owner, that he could offer her body to whoever he chose, that she had no more say in these matters! She knew that her husband was going to do whatever he wanted with her! That was during such moments that she enjoyed the most being a submissive and having to follow her husband's orders! A delicious feeling of total helplessness overwhelmed her. It was so deeply overpowering that she climaxed mightily even though Mukherjee had just pulled out of her pussy! She didn't try to hide what she was feeling to her husband to tease him and it had the desired effect at once :

-Rohini, you are cumming! Just the idea of a sexual encounter with the princess is now sufficient for you! Do you realize how slutty you have become? I will have to keep a constant check on you or have you wear a chastity belt when it's impossible, otherwise you are going to dally with the naukhars (servants), the staff or the guests! I think that I will ask for Rajeev's help to calm you down! Rajeev, could you find a suitable place for an emergency : I was speaking of the princess to Rohini and she got instantly aroused. I never thought that the prospect of being offered to a woman would arouse her that much!

-When you've met the princess, you'll find that she always spurs the people around her to unthinkable feats. She has formed a team of Dalits to help restore or rebuild the palace in some parts. She found girls to take care of the team, bringing them water, food, tea or coffee, nursing them and giving them the sexual need they required. Lady Leena, a high society scion with a very wealthy husband always came from England for that duty when she asked her. Once there was a strike of commercial airlines and she took her husband's jet to arrive on time! The princess is a quite fascinating girl : I was in charge of an early training and I had to proceed much faster than I had scheduled, thanks to her constant eagerness!

-Speaking of eagerness, look at the cushion I've placed to lift Rohini's bottom : it's already soaked with her love juices. You could have thought it drenched with pee! I think that a good romp with two well-endowed men would calm this little slut somewhat!

-May I propose another solution, sir?

-Of course, Rajeev, you are much more aware of the possibilities than we are!

-Well, our road lies just ten miles from Shandakor mountain resort : it's an annex of the palace meant for rich tourists. It has been restored on the orders of the princess with the help of Lady Leena. I could phone the princess and ask for her permission!

-Go with it, Rajeev! I just am ashamed that my wife's vagaries force her to disturb the Princess...

-Don't worry! It will just focus the Princess' interest on Rohini and you! Princess? Rajeev here! I'm driving Mr Mukherjee and his wife. He was fucking her in the back of the car when she got delirious with need. She is cumming like a fountain and we can't cope with her here. I could go to Shandakor and take a room there. With her husband and me, I think we should be able to satisfy her!

-A good idea, Rajeev but I have a better one if this girl, Rohini, I think, is in such a need! A breast wall of the Northern Terrace has crumbled two days ago. I've sent a dozen of my Dalits to rebuild it with Jodhaa to accompany them. Jodhaa has phoned me to inform that the team will need reinforcements as the problem is more important than we thought! They should have already arrived there but Jodhaa with all her stamina will find it difficult to cope alone with forty horny Dalits! I was intending to send them Preeti who was vacationing here! Explain the situation to Mukherjee! If he has nothing against it, Rohini could service twenty of the Dalits and Jodhaa will take care of the other ones! I will dispatch Preeti as soon as she is available. She is presently occupied with the Prince and Dan and she had been heavily worked all the night! Mukherjee!

-Yes Princess! I can tell you that Rohini will try to help you as long as you need her!

-Thanks, Mukherjee but I am sure that Preeti will be quite glad to be sent there. My Dalits have very long and hard dicks and they know how to use them. You may tell your wife that all of them are regularly checked for any disease and they are all quite clean! No need to use condoms with them! In fact, if it hadn't been a question of decorum, I would have done the job myself but my dominant aura would have been damaged. I rarely dally with my Dalits and it's always incognito with a hood covering my head! Pretty should arrive in the evening! Could you extend your stay with us by one or two days? I would inform your daughter Vanessa! She had contacted me for the hotel bookings

-No problem, Princess! I now understand what Sunita meant when she told me you are so effective and caring! If one day you get tired of managing a hotel, I could find you a job in my company!

-Thanks, Mukherjee, but between my frequent travels to France and my duties at the hotel or with my husband, I never get bored! See you tomorrow morning! Bye!

Mukherjee was elated of having spoken directly with the Princess. He had never met a girl that was so determined apart from Vanessa or Rohini. So the Princess travelled frequently to France! Perhaps her natural leadership was a special trait of French education, girls feeling the equals of man although they were famous to be often ready to play with a man in a bedroom or any other discreet place if he was smart, gentle and clever! Perhaps he should hire other girls from France! He turned toward his wife :

-It is settled, pet! We are going to spend the night at Shandrakor resort, not very far from here. They have a large team of sweaty labourers and you'll be expected to service twenty of them all the day and night!

- Great! Thanks, Master!

12