Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

-Yes, I know it all! But do you really enjoy being summoned? Wouldn't you be rather with your husband?

-I will be frank with you, Rohini : I really enjoy being summoned by the Prince. I look forward for the next occasion for him to fuck me! Mark is my life mate but the Prince is my lover and the friends with whom he shares me are a side benefit of my belonging to the harem. It's so much more exciting than to be stuck with just your husband! Most of us girls love to have a variety of partners and our husbands think alike! We wouldn't return to our previous lives for any price! Speaking of side benefits, there is a major one you should take into account if you haven't thought to it :

-What is it?

-Most of our husbands have full time jobs and we would get bored soon if we stayed at home. We are condemned to work for the hotel or stay at home alone for hours or even days! I am personally in charge of the Dalits and I consider myself extremely lucky with that. Otherwise, I would be forced to make love to a woman!

-That is something I will have to do if my husband tells me to do it but frankly, I don't want to do it!

-You would be surprised by what boredom would make you do! I know the wife of an expatriate who sips a bottle of gin every day or two. Another one makes continuously pastries and she has gained forty pounds! Frankly, having sex with another woman seems much better. Most of us thought just like you but routine has eroded their principles. Princess Kira has helped us to shed our guilt and now I have no compunction to ask a girl out.

-And your husband didn't find it wrong?

-You bet : when he comes back home, I am happy and smiling, eager to please him in whatever way he wants, and, quite often, my partner for the afternoon stays for dinner and Mark has two girls to enjoy or to watch playing together! If the girl's mate comes home for dinner, we can always improvise what I call a square dance, where we swap partners for hours : two men and one girl just for my pleasure! It's pure heaven!

Rohini was deeply moved : she had always thought that a woman should be at the beck and call of her husband! If he wanted to share her with other men or women, or even prostitute her, it was his problem and his wife shouldn't interfere in any way! So her own situation had seemed to her quite normal so far but Jodhaa's considerations met what she had read back in France : social relations were very important for a woman, much more than for most men!

Jodhaa turned toward Rohini. She had noticed the emotion Rohini was feeling... Before Mukherjee's wife had had the time to find something to reply, Jodhaa bent down and kissed her new friend softly on the lips. It pulled Rohini out of her trance!

-What...? What are you doing to me, Jodhaa?

-It might be presumptuous from my side but I really liked you from the first moment I saw you! I know you have married a very successful businessman but I know that it won't be long before someone, man or woman, picks you up unless your husband wants you to become a full time whore! If you enter the Prince's harem and it appears now quite likely, you will be often summoned to the palace as you live nearby. The Prince is just a man and he is fond of new pussies!

-You think I interest him!

-You bet! He is always interested by new girls but he is also faithful : the Princess receives his visit or she visits him three or four times a week and I can tell you their encounters are pretty explosive! If you are invited to share the Prince and the Princess' bed, don't expect to sleep before the sun is up!

-Hmm! From what you tell me, I would like to be invited by them! But how do you imagine our future?

-If you feel that you like me, we could become an item : partners in love and everything else that goes on in here! When you'll entertain the Prince, I could volunteer to take care of your husband! And you could visit my husband while I entertain the Prince or when I am busy with the Dalits! Tonight, it's Marine, the girl from the reception who keeps my bed warm!

-And you are really happy with it?

-Yes! I am going to fuck Kyrhan and it's worth anything! It's the general motto here : no one must feel deprived of anything! The Prince will summon you mostly when he knows your husband is away on a business tour or anything but if he wishes your presence at another moment, he sends your husband a replacement girl so he doesn't feel swindled!

Jodhaa kissed Rohini again but this time, she returned it in kind with the interests. Their kisses soon became really passionate... Jodhaa shamelessly rubbed her tits against Rohini's. Their taut nipples engaged into an epic duel with swords... Rohini felt she was becoming incredibly turned on, more than she had ever been. She whispered to Jodhaa's ear :

-I've never done anything like this before. You are in command! Tell me what do we do next?

Jodhaa giggled a little and said :

-Don't worry, pet! Instinct will come soon! I would like you to lick my pussy!

-Oh my, do... Do you think we should? The Prince might come back out of the bathroom any time!

-And how do you think he would react? I would bet he would just ram his magnificent cock in the closest available hole we would offer him!

-What? Without foreplay! If he is so huge...

-You don't know the Prince, lass! He had a gigantic cock, sure, but he will take all the time needed for you to receive him painlessly. I've been told he worked for hours to prepare a virgin girl to be deflowered by him! It was in a very poor village in South East Asia, I don't remember exactly where. There was no drinkable water in the village. The Prince had a well built by an Indian company that was looking for valuable mineral deposits. He paid all the expenses and the villagers offered him a nubile girl to thank him. They were quite adamant and he finally accepted on the condition that the girl would be over 18! When he burst through her hymen, she had her ankles crossed behind his back and she was urging him to take her at last. She was making a drum roll on his back with her feet!

-I see! OK, I've already said that a honeymoon trip is the moment for a girl to become experimental! How do you want me?

-Why don't you sit on the edge of this banquette, and spread your legs for me, Rohini?

Rohini hopped onto the banquette separating a bar from the small lobby and let her legs hang down from there. Jodhaa was waiting anxiously for Rohini to offer up her sweet pussy to her lips. Rohini arched her back and purred like a cat before grinning at the pretty girl! Rohini parted her legs wide and opened her pussy with her fingers. She asked coyly to her new friend :

-Do you see something that could be of interest to you?

-Ohhhh, Rohini darling, don't tease me! Let me show you how much I care for you!

Rohini moaned when Jodhaa's warm tongue slithered into her sizzling hot pussy. It was such a strange feeling to be in this bedroom, waiting for a large man who wasn't her husband to come and fuck her, with a pretty girl quietly sucking on her drooling snatch and eating her out! Jodhaa didn't seem the least bit embarrassed by their situation! She seemed quite experienced and Rohini's few former encounters with other women when she was a student paled in comparison! God! If Princess Kira was really bi, perhaps she should learn how to really give pleasure to a girl! Rohini gasped and moaned helplessly. Jodhaa was certainly the best pussy licker she had ever met! Rohini was riding the climax express train, and there was nowhere she would like to be but at this place with this girl!

When the Big one hit her, it was like an earthquake, destroying everything in its path. Her pussy spasmed wildly several times, and just when she felt like she was riding the top of the wave, Jodhaa's tongue started to probe insanely into her love channel, hurtling Rohini's pussy into an even stronger climax that seemed to last forever! With her entire body jerking uncontrollably, Jodhaa pulled Rohini gently down to the floor and covered her face and tits with light sweet kisses that only tended to reignite the flames in her now apparently insatiable pussy. Rohini sighed when she was able to speak again :

-Oh, Jodhaa! I can't believe how turned on you have made me become! It's incredible!

Jodhaa fervently kissed Rohini straight on the mouth and whispered,

- I wish that now you are sure that girl-to-girl love could be as rewarding if not better than girl to man action! There is no competition there : a dyke can be as boring as another fanatic! Better take pleasure wherever you find it! I would be quite ready to pass from a man's arms to a girl's and back! But now I've shattered a dam and your desire for a womanly embrace will only increase as the days go by! No man will ever satisfy you completely!

By now, Rohini couldn't care less about the differences between girl or man : All she knew, was that she needed to have her clit and her tits taken care of, rubbed, licked, kissed and sucked, and she didn't much care who would do it, as long as it was done. The two girls reclined on the King size bed on which they laid down. The two girls exchanged places and Rohini took her new position between Jodhaa's thighs. God this girl tasted good! Her pussy juices were like the sweetest nectar! They were eating each other in sixty-nine position when Kyrhan entered the room. The girls were startled and stopped immediately their activities but the prince didn't seem disgruntled. He was smiling broadly!

-I see you have become better acquainted! It's quite fine for me! Now you are already sufficiently warm, we could skip the first steps of foreplay, don't you think so?

Rohini at this moment saw the big appendage that hung from the Prince's crotch! God! It looked like a log! It was bigger than her own arm, about the girth of her clenched fist! How such a huge cock could fit in her tight pussy? She must have spoken aloud as the Prince replied to her :

-Don't fear anything, girl! It will fit in perfectly and you will feel no pain, just a little discomfort on the first intromissions but you will soon be stretched out sufficiently to receive me almost immediately without special caution!

-But will my husband feel anything if he fucks me afterwards! I may be stretched out so wildly that he couldn't feel any friction any more!

-I told you not to worry, Rohini! You've met my good friend Abbie! I'm just marginally bigger than he is and if you have accommodated him, you should be able to receive me! For married girls who would have problems with their small dicked husbands, I usually ream their back passage to the girth of my cock! They keep their tight pussies for their mates and I use only their ass hole! Everyone is thus satisfied!

Rohini felt relieved : she had never expected the Prince to be that huge. He could have been a wrestler with his wide shoulders, his thick neck and his chest that seemed covered with bulging muscles like a bull torso! Kyrhan radiated such an aura of authority that she let him make her lie on the bed. He covered her body with his impressive frame. She felt pinioned to the bed but at the same time totally safe! Even his impressive weight seemed quite easy to sustain! He explored her pussy with his fingers. He whispered to her :

- It seems that Abbie has made a really good job! You should thank him whenever you meet him again! I think you are so loose that I will have no difficulties to fuck you!

With that, Kyrhan started to push his magnificent cock into her pussy. He proceeded quite slowly, getting inch after inch with extreme care! As he had told Rohini, she didn't feel anything but a mild discomfort as he impaled her slowly on his cock! When he was deep into her pussy, skewering her to the hilt, he called for Jodhaa. He gave her his instructions. Mark's wife was accustomed to follow the instructions of the Prince! She slowly squatted down until her pussy rested directly on Rohini's mouth. Rohini obediently started to lick and suck Jodhaa's pussy while Kyrhan humped her without holding anything back, this time! Soon both Jodhaa and Rohini were screaming together as their pussies exploded in fireworks of unbridled lust!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12