Vanessa Pt. 02

Story Info
My second encounter devouring a 32 year old, sexy Latina.
1.4k words
4.32
11.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it had been a few weeks since that memorable December night when Vanessa and I met for a few hours of what could be best described as an "indelibly etched in my brain sexual encounter." Vanessa had told me she was going out of town (back to California) for a few weeks so any subsequent encounters would have to wait till then. I didn't want to seem too anxious, so after a few weeks, I texted her, asking her if she was back and if she would perhaps like to meet again. She responded back that perhaps we could meet in a few days, which definitely kicked my imagination into gear. Another couple of days went by and she contacted me and asked if I could come over to her place at 10 am during the next day. It was a work day, but I wasn't that busy and I could think of no better way to burn a few hours of annual leave. She lived close by, in some nice low-rise apartments. I agreed to check back with her in the morning to confirm and she asked me if I could stop and bring her over a Café Mocha from Starbucks on the way. Of course, this was not a problem. I still really couldn't believe that someone this hot was interested in me, at times, regressing back to that night a few weeks ago, still not knowing totally for sure whether it was reality or just a dream.

Vanessa told me to park in the attached parking deck on the third level and she would come out and let me in the building (you needed a key card to get in). When I got there the garage was kind of empty which creeped me out a bit, but in a few minutes, she came out, and once I saw her again I quickly lost any inhibitions I might have had. She looked amazing, she was wearing a form fitting red one piece dress, her long dark hair still wet from having just showered. She was kind of giggly, like maybe she has smoked a little something, or maybe that was just her way of being coy. To disorient me a little, she asked if I would close my eyes while she walked me, her arms around my waist, into the building to her apartment. For some reason, she didn't want me to see exactly which apartment was hers. I went along with the little game which was actually kind of playful and cute, carefully counting my steps so in the future I could maybe figure it out, not knowing what she had planned for me.

Her place was very close to the building entrance and when we went into her apartment she said I could open my eyes. Her one bedroom apartment was nicely furnished but I didn't really see that much of it as she walked me straight to her bedroom. We both sat on the bed, and she asked if she could first have some of the Starbucks that I had brought over for her. While she sat back on the bed I just watched her, thinking about what might be to come in a few minutes.

When we had met a few weeks ago, she had asked if I had any condoms, and mentioned the next time we got together we could actually fuck, so this time I was sure to bring some along, as well as some lube and massage oil. I had them in a little bag and when I pulled them out and showed them to her she got this sheepish grin on her face. We hadn't really talked much about our sexual likes and dislikes the first time we met so I really didn't know what my limits with her were. So, this time we talked about it a little and without mentioning any real specifics she gave me the impression she was very open. When I mentioned some BDSM-like fantasies I had had, she said she had some previous experience with that and perhaps that was something we could explore. Again, I really couldn't believe this was happening to me, this beautiful, sexy, cool, 32-year-old, had just pretty much given me permission to go places I had never been before.

After a few minutes of talking and sipping her coffee, she just stood up and slipped off her dress. She was totally naked underneath and again I was immediately awestruck. Unlike the first time we met where I intentionally held back and took things slow, this time I wanted to just devour her. I had been thinking about her for several weeks now, and when I saw her naked in front of me, my animalistic instincts took over. I needed her immediately, all of her, so I went right for her pussy with my mouth. Her smell and taste consumed me as I began licking and sucking her pussy, wild and reckless at first, but then with more discipline and control till I found a rhythm that she liked. I explored every corner of her pussy with my mouth and my tongue, licking, sucking and just grinding my mouth into her as she began to grind into me, pushing herself up against me to increase the friction between my tongue and her clit. I could feel her clit getting harder as her blood began to flow which heightened my own arousal. I was so turned on that I had forgotten to take my own clothes off but my hard cock reminded me that perhaps it was time to set it free, so I took a break from eating her, stood up and took my clothes off. She watched as I undressed and I could tell she was pleased that my cock was hard, but I wasn't through devouring her yet.

This time I had her lay face down and propped a few pillows underneath her so that her beautiful tight ass was in perfect position. I'm usually much more reserved, but her ass was a thing of true beauty and I wanted nothing more than to just plunge my face into it and lick her. I was almost dizzy now with lust, and as I reached down with my hands I gently spread her ass cheeks open and began licking all over her ass, at times biting her lightly. She was really turned on by this and when my tongue finally found its home over her perfect little tight ass hole it brought us both to a whole new level of excitement. I had forgotten all sense of space and time as I licked and teased her with the tip of my tongue and then more forcefully with broader strokes, occasionally reaching my hand underneath her to feel her pussy and confirm that it was still dripping wet.

Finally, Vanessa let out the words, "please fuck me now," and coming from Vanessa's mouth, those words took on a whole new meaning to me. While I wasn't really sure what my current boundaries were with her, at that point in time, all I wanted to do was to just encase my cock within her tight wet pussy and fuck her till she came. Anything else would have to wait, this was going to be just a beautiful basic fuck, me on top, looking down at her beautiful face, occasionally sucking, licking, and lightly biting on her beautiful breasts and nipples as I thrusted into her. I occasionally pinned her wrists down to the bed, sometimes slipping my hands under her ass, spreading her cheeks apart as I fucked her, till I felt her juices flowing down from her pussy and covering my fingers. Her ass felt amazing in my hands, firm and tight, yet voluptuous at the same time. Vanessa liked being fucked hard and I did my best to accommodate her, having to stop every now and then just to catch my breath.

I could tell she was getting close so I let myself go and with a few final strokes we both just came together in a kind of orgasmic/cosmic bliss. That was it. I didn't want it to ever end but she had told me previously that she had a lunch appointment later that afternoon so she needed to get up and get ready to go. We played the "close your eyes game" again as she walked me to the car and kissed goodbye. I got in my car and drove back to the office. When I got to work, my colleagues asked me why I had such a big smile on my face, if they only knew.