Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week commencing September 7

On the Monday I used Sonique depilatory machine on the pubic hair that I had been growing just above my slit. It took hours, but it was quite painless and just gave me a very slight tingle. On face value it seems to be doing the trick but the real test will be to see if it grows again. That night Jon told me to grow all the hair around my lips and then remove it. He also told me that he was going to grow all of his and that I would be removing all his for him. That will take all day and I bet that it won't happen without him getting a solid boner or two. Didn't see Bridie when I went to Tesco on the Wednesday.

Thursday night the paperboy came to collect the money but it wasn't a boy, it was a girl. After she got over the shock of me being naked she couldn't stop giggling but she still took her time counting the money while looking at me. When I said, "see you next week" she said, "definitely."

Friday I went to the Job Centre to see what part-time jobs they had going. A couple of bar work jobs but that was about it. Will have to talk to Jon.

Saturday September 12

We went to Nottingham to look round the shops. Jon told me to wear Ben which slowed us down quite a bit. Jon just laughed every time I had to stop moving to either slow down, or have an orgasm. I really was feeling horny and desperate for Jon to give me a good fucking, but I had to wait until we got back to the car park. I'm sure that the CCTV cameras were pointed at Jon's car. We probably gave the men watching the screens a good cheap thrill.

I was wearing my cheesecloth dress that day and Jon bought me a smart burgundy jacket with matching short skirt. No fun in the changing cubicle. When I got home Jon told me to move the buttons out as far as I could. It was low cut as it was and it would be obvious that I didn't have a bra on so after I had moved the buttons it didn't take much for anyone to see my breast even when I twisted a bit, never mind when I leaned forward.

I wore my new outfit (with 1 addition) when we took Bridie out. The addition was the vibrating egg. We went to a nice old style country pub in a village called Tatenhill. Bridie looked great in a pink dress with spaghetti straps. Her nipples told everyone that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She had a cardigan on when I went to the door for her but it came off as soon as she got in the car. Over a great meal she told us that she had decided not to wear any underwear that night and that it was stockings not tights that we could see on her legs. Jon had decided that he would do the driving and between us Bridie and me polished off 2 full bottles of white wine.

By the time that we moved into the main part of the pub we were both quite happy. Jon and me sat with our backs to an outside wall with Bridie facing me. The table was small and Jon was hogging it. A few minutes after we had sat down Bridie said that she could see right up my skirt to my stomach and suggested that I should cross my legs before someone else noticed.

I told her that not crossing my legs was one of the conditions of my employment and that I would get punished if I did. She asked Jon if that was right and she giggled when he said, "yes." "OK" she said, "if you can't, then I won't" and she uncrossed hers. I slid down a bit in my seat and looked up her dress and could see her stomach. She giggled a bit more and after having a quick look to see if anyone was looking she opened her legs so that I could see her pussy. She was obviously getting a bit turned-on as her lips were swollen and glistening with her juices. There was just a hint of her clit sticking out between her lips.

The problem with sliding down in your seat is that your skirt doesn't go with you and it had virtually disappeared beneath my jacket. This meant that Bridie could now see more of the tops of my legs and stomach. She asked me if it was a wire was that was coming up between my pussy lips and up my stomach. Jon told her what it was and told me to open my jacket and show her the control hanging out of the top of my skirt. Jon caught me looking round to see if anyone was looking before opening my jacket and told me that I had just earned a punishment. I opened my jacket on the left side to reveal the control. Only problem was that my left breast was on display as well. I don't think that anyone saw it before Jon said that I could fasten my jacket. He then reached over and switched the egg on to a slow speed so that it would take a while for me to get worked up.

Jon sent me to the bar to get some more drinks. It's one of those split-level buildings and the bar is quite low down with the bar staff even lower so I had to bend down to make myself heard over the music and general noise. I'm sure that the young barman was pretending not to hear me just so that he could keep looking down my jacket and when I stood up straight waiting for him to get the drinks I could hear 3 men behind me discussing whether or not I had any knickers on. Just to get them wondering a bit more when the barman asked me for the money I bent as far as I could over the bar. As I picked-up the drinks and walked back to Jon and Bridie I heard one of the men saying that he had seen my pussy lips so I couldn't have been wearing any.

Back at the table Jon told me that half the pub had seen my backside. Jon and Bridie had been talking when I had been at the bar and Bridie had asked Jon if she could stay with us that night. Jon had agreed on one condition, that she telephoned her mother and told her. When Bridie got back from the phone she asked me how the egg was doing. "Simmering nicely" was my reply. We finished our drinks and left. As I got near to the car I had to slow down and came just as I bent down to get in. "Was that what I think it was?" Bridie asked. Before we moved off Jon told me to take the egg out and asked Bridie if she wanted to try it. She declined "for the time being."

As soon as we got home Jon told me to strip off and 'assume the position'. Bridie seemed a little mystified until Jon explained and she just stood watching as Jon reminded me that I was to be punished for hesitating when he told me to open my jacket. He explained to Bridie that I had to do whatever he told me, immediately. He then told me to explain to Bridie that I was happy with the arrangement. He went upstairs to get the tawse leaving me and Bridie to talk. It took me a minute or two to convince Bridie that I was happy, very happy, and wouldn't change the situation for anything.

When Jon came back he was naked and carrying the tawse. He told me to get up and lean over the back of the sofa with my legs wide apart before giving me 10 strokes. After I had said, "Ten - thank you Master" he told me to 'assume the position' again and he gave me 5 more. One over the tops of my thighs, one on each breast, and for the other two he stood over my head with his dick directly over my face and landed both strokes on my pussy.

Needless to say I was crying by then but when Jon told me to get up I went over to Bridie and told her that I was alright and to prove that I had enjoyed it as well I asked her to see how wet I was. It hurt a bit as her hand first touched my pussy but as she moved a finger in between my lips I gave a shudder and said, "go right in." Her finger did - for a second, then she took her hand away.

Jon told me to go and get some coffee ready and when I got back Jon and Bridie were sat on the sofa talking. It looked a bit silly in a way, Jon was naked (with a semi) and Bridie still had her dress on. When I told them what I was laughing at Bridie said that she could soon sort that one out and stood up and lifted her dress off. Jon told her that she looked good with her small pert cones sticking out of her chest and her lovely smooth pubes. She still had her stockings and suspender belt on, but not for long. She lifted each leg in-turn, put her foot on the coffee table and took them off. Jon must have enjoyed the display as his semi became a full erection.

As we drank our coffee Bridie kept looking at Jon's dick which had some pre-cum coming out of the tip. Finally she suddenly said, "I want to lose my virginity tonight." Jon's only reply was "maybe" but I knew that he would enjoy taking it later - after getting her really worked-up and begging him to fuck her. He's a bit of a tease really.

When we went to bed (all 3 in Jon's) Jon told me to make love to Bridie first. It was soon a 2-way thing with Bridie being as eager as I was. Jon was just watching to start off with but it wasn't long before he joined in and Bridie was wanking him. I guess that he was getting close to coming cos he stopped her and told her to put a condom on him and to get on top of him.

She slowly lowered herself down onto him and at one point she stopped, then pushed and screamed. I guess that that was her virginity gone. She just sat there on top of him for ages with a vacant look on her face. Jon brought her back to earth, he came inside her. His jerking gave it away. Bridie started to rise up and down and fuck him. It was a good job that it didn't take long as Jon usually goes soft after a couple of minutes. When they uncoupled I could see little spots of blood on Jon.

After that we went to sleep, Bridie on one side of Jon and me on the other. When I woke up in the morning Jon was on top of Bridie fucking her 'missionary' style.

Sunday September 13

We had the usual ritual of reading the papers over breakfast in the nude, but this time there were 3 of us. A cramped shower followed with Jon fucking me from behind and me finger-fucking Bridie while I tried to push my tongue down her throat. After that we had to take Bridie home as she had to go to work.

As it was a sunny day we went to a quiet part of the coast and parked in a car park at the edge of some little village. We walked along the coast for a bit and settled in amongst some sand dunes. As it was quiet we both sunbathed nude. We stayed there for about an hour and hardly saw anyone apart from 2 men who kept walking up and down the path through the dunes. I think that they must me part of the dirty old men brigade who need to spy on women. Jon says that it doesn't bother us and I quite enjoyed making sure that they got a really good view of me. One time when one of them passed Jon started finger fucking me and I started playing with him. After the man went I was disappointed when Jon stopped.

We went for a nude swim but didn't stay in for long. The North Sea is bloody cold at the best of times and the middle of September isn't one of those. After that we wrapped towels round ourselves and walked back to the car park. There was an ice-cream van at the other end of the little car park and Jon gave me some money and told me to get a couple of ice-creams before I got changed. He also told me to make sure that the towel 'accidentally' dropped off me on the way back.

As I walked up to the van I loosened the towel so that it felt very insecure. I got the ice creams one in each hand and started walking back. It only took about 10 feet before I could feel the towel starting to slide down and another couple of steps and it fell right open. I managed to grip it with one elbow but apart from that side I was naked. There were a few people sat in their cars and they all stared at me as I walked by them.

When I was about 20 feet from Jon's car a couple of lads about 14 stopped their bikes right in front of me and asked if I wanted any help. When I said, "yes please" they got off their bikes and stood in front of me looking at the obvious places. One said, "what would you like us to do?" The other (a real cheeky sod) said, "play with your little tits." I wasn't going to miss that opportunity and said, "you can play with my tits as you put my towel back round me please." So they did, no hesitation, straight grab and grope. After about a minute of nipple pulling and tit squeezing one of them started going for my pussy. All this was happening in the middle of a public car park in the middle of the afternoon. It was getting a bit too risky so I said, "the towel please." That stopped them, but not before a finger was in my pussy. The cheeky one pulled my towel round me and tucked an end in to keep it in-place and I left them watching me walk away.

Jon told me that he was pleased with the way that I had handled it, which made me happy. We sat in the car and eat the ice cream before Jon told me to get out and get changed as a 'new' car drove into the car park. It doesn't take long to take a towel off and put a dress on, but Jon had timed it right and I was naked as the car drove passed us. There was a young couple in it and the lad nearly crashed as he stared at me. They had the windows open and I could hear the girl shout at him to watch where he was going.

Back home Jon did his usual trick of disappearing into his study.

Week commencing September 14

Monday - The weather was cold that morning and I decided to put my dungaree dress on. I had forgotten that the workmen would be arriving to do the conservatory and they arrived just after Jon had left. They (one about 45 and the other about 30) both came to the door to say that they were here and looked a little disappointed when I opened the door with some clothes on. I took them round the back and showed them where everything was. One asked me what the scaffold frame was for and I couldn't think of anything better to say than "It's for me to sunbathe on." They both looked at me with a puzzled look so I said, "who's for a cup of tea then?"

I left them to it and went and put the kettle on. I still had the dress on when I took them the tea but took it off when I got back inside as the sun was starting to shine and the house was warming up because I had put the heating on. I was doing the ironing in the kitchen when one of the men brought their cups back. His face lit up as I opened the back door and he saw me naked. "It's true then" he said. "What is?" I replied. "That you walk around the house naked, the boss said you did but we didn't believe him." "Well I do, the garden as well. Is that a problem?" I asked. "Not with us, you can be naked as much as you like for us we're not bothered. Can we have another brew in about an hour please?"

I took them their next 'brew' and they kept me talking for ages. We talked about everything and nothing before I told them that I had to go. I suppose that I was enjoying the attention, and judging by the bulges in their trousers they were enjoying the view. It went on like that for most of the day and they hadn't finished digging the trench when the concrete wagon arrived. It had to wait out the front while they hurriedly finished the digging. I stayed inside, out of the way and when Jon got home he said it was my fault for teasing the men. Jon said that he wasn't going to punish me because the job got done, even if they didn't finish until 7:00 p.m.

Tuesday - 2 different men arrive to do the brick work. Again it was one older man and a young man. I thought that it was best that I kept a dress on when I took the tea to them, but the young man did catch me naked when he brought the cups into the kitchen without knocking. You should have seen his face light-up.

Went to Tesco and saw Bridie. She was very busy but she said that she would ring me.

Wednesday - Yet more different men came. This time it was 2 men about my age. I had got fed-up with taking tea out to them so I told them to come and make their own in the kitchen. I kept a dress on until after they got started then removed it to start on the job of removing the hair round my pussy lips with the Sonique depilatory machine. That was a laborious task and my back ached having to bend-over so much, but it will have been worth while if it doesn't grow again. The signs are good, the hair at the top of my pussy haven't started growing again.

One of the men walked into the kitchen as I was getting myself some lunch and didn't seem at all surprised by the fact that I was naked. We got chatting and it turned out that he and his wife were naturists and he would have preferred to be naked as well. He was a nice man and I quite enjoyed the chat. He came back in later on and we continued the talks. The other man didn't come in at all and it turns out that he's gay.

Thursday - When Jon went to work he left me restrained, spread-eagle to the punishment bed with a blindfold on. Before he had done that he had attached a big lump of ice from the freezer to the cord of the roller blind on the window. He put a bucket under it to catch all the drips and told me that it would take about 3 hours for it to melt sufficiently enough for the blind to roll up so that anyone could see into the room.

That meant that in 3 hours and for the rest of the day any and all of the workmen who were working on the roof of the conservatory would be able to see me tied to the bed naked with my legs spread wide; and I wouldn't be able to see them.

Those 3 hours were a killer. On the one hand I was so helpless and was frightened what the men might do when they saw me and on the other hand the excitement was tremendous, my juices were soaking the bed.

I had been listening to the men outside and come to the conclusion that they were again 2 different men. They sounded youngish but it was difficult to tell. I heard the blind go up when the ice melted and waited for some indication that I had been spotted. It took what seemed like hours before I heard one of them say "Here Ben, come and have a look at this." My heart was pounding, I felt frightened but excited. It's one thing walking around naked and talking to strange men, but it's certainly another thing being tied-up and have absolutely no defence against them if they decided to do something to me.

"Bloody hell!" was Ben's reply. And then "remember what the boss said, we'll get sacked if we touch her." His mate then said, "but he didn't say anything about photographs did he and I've got a camera in the van." A short while later I heard a camera clicking and winding on. After about 3 shots Ben's mate said, "let's go inside and take some more." A couple of minutes later I heard the bedroom door open and heavy breathing before 3 more photos were taken. Then the film rewound. Ben's mate said, "I'm off to buy another film" then I heard the van's engine start.

Was Ben still in the room with me or not? there was silence for a couple of minutes then I heard the zip on a pair of jeans being opened. 'Oh no I thought, he's going to fuck me,' but he didn't, I felt his breath on my very wet pussy but he didn't touch me. Then I heard the rhythmic movement of clothes. He was wanking. Was he going to shoot his load over me, perhaps onto my pussy? I was laying there rigid with my pussy getting wetter and wetter listening to him wanking wondering what he was going to do and wishing that I could see what he was doing. In the end he moaned a couple of times and that was it. When his mate came back they took a lot more photographs and just before it all went quiet I heard Ben's mate say "that'll give the lads down at the pub something to talk about." Photos of me naked, spread-eagle tied to a bed were going to be passed round a pub in Derby. The thought excited me, but I was wondering if any of the people who saw them would recognise me and say something.

I really wanted to cum, but there was nothing that I could do. I also wanted to go for a pee but ....

Jon came home early that night and released me. He wouldn't let me go for a pee until I had told him what had happened. I told him about the men when they first saw me but didn't say anything about the camera or them coming into the bedroom. I said that I didn't hear anything else. That was a bit daft, cos I know that Jon will read this sometime, and I'll get punished for not telling him the truth, but I really needed to relieve myself, in more ways than one. When I sat on the loo I didn't know which to do first, pee or masturbate. The pee came second.