Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday September 19

Another 2 workmen came to finish off the job. There were the electrics and the plumbing to sort out which meant that the men had to be in the house for a lot of the time. After the first couple of times looking at me the men just ignored me and got on with the job. I felt totally safe being naked with Jon being there. They finished mid afternoon and Jon then took me into town. He wanted to get some more plaster of Paris to make a model of my torso.

I don't know what he would want that for, but it would help me when I was in my dress making mode. While we were out he took me to Debenhams and bought me a thick coat. It comes down to about half way between my knees and pussy and doesn't have any buttons. It relies on the belt being tied to keep it together. Jon said that it would be easier for me to 'flash' people that way.

When we got home I went into the conservatory. It was lovely and warm and I could see that I was going to enjoy being able to relax in there looking out over the garden and fields with it being lovely and warm in there, but freezing outside.

Jon took me out for dinner to a posh restaurant and I had to wear the remote controlled vibrator and my dress that just has a front and a back and laces up the sides. Jon would only let me lace it up from my hips to the top. The front and back don't meet and they leave a gap of about 3 inched up each side. With the thin rope lacing it is obvious that I'm not wearing anything underneath. Jon left the remote control on the table and turned it up each time a waiter came to the table. It was most embarrassing when I had an orgasm as the waiter was explaining what was on the sweet trolley to me. He asked me if I was okay and even apologised for if the food was causing my distress.

It was a good job that Jon had told me to lift the back part of the dress up so that my bum was directly onto the seat. If it hadn't been then my dress would have had the big wet patch instead of the seat covers. As it was the wet patch was very visible when I did get up.

Sunday September 20

After breakfast Jon took me to the Hotel Gym - Jon made me work really hard on all the machines and I was soaked in sweat when we finished. I had put only my tennis dress on and it made it easier for working harder as it automatically fell over my pussy whenever I was doing any of the exercises. I was glad that Jon didn't ask me to do some exercises standing on my head as there were quite a few people there, including some of the staff.

After the Gym we went for a swim. I had taken my over-sized orange bikini with me and had a bit of trouble keeping the bottoms up. As it was the crotch of it was way below my pussy and gaping open for anyone to see whenever my legs weren't closed. Jon had me swimming breaststroke, a lot of it on my back so even I could see my pussy a lot of the time. As it was there was only one girl and one boy (both about 15) that seemed to notice.

The Jacuzzi was nice, we stayed in there for ages and Jon told me to take the bottoms off and put them on the side for everyone to see. I got a puzzled look from one middle-aged couple when they saw them and one old man came and sat on the side right next to me. He was looking down my top onto my breasts and nipples which were showing from that angle. I saw him catch Jon's eye at one point but that didn't stop him looking because Jon said, "nice out today isn't it?"

From there it was the steam room and Jon told me to sit with my knees about 18 inches apart. That meant that anyone sitting on the other opposite side would be able to see my pussy. The girl and boy followed us in and were looking but the steam must have made it difficult for them to see anything. After a long session in there I was beginning to feel a little dizzy so Jon told me to go and take a shower then take my bikini off and wrap a towel round me and he would meet me in the rest area. When I got there Jon was on one of the loungers with his feet up and his knees bent. He had a towel on as well and I could easily see his dick and balls. He told me to lie on the longer next to him in the same position. I guess that he wanted anyone who came in to be able to see either of our private parts, dependant upon which type they were interested.

We started reading some magazines that were in there and after about 10 minutes the same boy and girl came in and sat opposite us. They kept looking at us and whispering to each other and after a few minutes the girl got up and went. This left the boy who has having a real good look at me. Not wanting to deprive him of a good education I slowly opened my legs a bit more so that he could get the best possible view.

Then the door opened again and the girl came back in. I think that she must have been braver than the boy because she now had a towel round her and it looked like she had taken her costume off because she no longer had any straps over her shoulders. She lay down on the same longer and after a minute and some more whispering she lifted her knees. Sneaking quick looks round the magazine I could just make out some black pubic hairs. From the angle I thought that Jon would be able to see better and when I talked to him later, yes he had. He'd been able to see everything she'd got. He said that he was impressed that she'd had the courage to do it but disappointed that she hadn't removed her pubic hair. The boy and the girl were still whispering and then the boy got up and slowly walked out. He had a real good look at both me and the girl as he went.

He came back in almost straight away but hadn't got changed. He still had his swimming costume on but it was bulging at the front. Poor lad looked a bit embarrassed, especially when the girl giggled at him when she saw it. Jon got up and came and sat next to me with his back to them. He put an arm round my leg that was nearest to him and slowly opened my legs even more. So much so that my lips were parting. After about a minute of that we got up and went into the sauna which was empty, so Jon told me to take my towel off and lay on it - on my back with my knees up and open. Jon took his towel off and sat on it. Five minutes later the girl and boy came in, I guess that they wanted another look. Jon had sat in a place that he could see who was coming in and had not told me to cover up so I didn't move when they came in. The boy had gone and got his towel but I could still see the bulge.

They stopped when they saw us both naked, but Jon said, "Come on in, don't let us stop you. We've gone European, hope you don't mind." The girl muttered a "no" and they both came in and sat down. After a minute or so the girl stood up and said, "I think we'll join you" and took her towel off. She then said, "come on Peter." Peter was a little reluctant, possibly because of his hard-on that was embarrassing him but they both sat down. His dick was about the same size as Jon's (when it's hard), but I was thinking that it wouldn't stay like that for long in that heat. The girl had quite big tits for her age and a hairy beaver (as Jon sometimes calls it). I was right, after about 5 minutes the boy's hard-on had gone. After 10, they had both had enough and they went, leaving just Jon and me. I have to admit that I was getting quite hot by then, and we both went out a couple of minutes later. Jon told me to use one of the showers just outside the sauna, and to only half close the curtain, but no one came in. After I had cooled down, Jon told me to go and get changed, and to meet him in the reception. When I got there he was waiting for me with a couple of drinks in his hands. As we were sat there drinking, the girl and then the boy came out of the changing rooms. She smiled and said, "hi" in response to Jon smiling at her, but they both left.

By that time it was early afternoon and Jon took me to a Chinese for some lunch. I had put on my denim dungarees dress that day with a short crop top underneath, and when we were moving round the table getting food I noticed one man standing next to me quite a lot and trying to look down my skirt. I guess that he'd noticed that he could see right down to the floor and my body all that way.

I think that we both eat too much, cos when we got home neither of us could be bothered to do anything other than watch TV.

Week commencing September 21

Quite a boring week really, nothing special happened at all, other than Vicky rang and asked us if we would like to go to a newish club in Nottingham with her on the Saturday night. Apparently it's a lively place that she thinks we will enjoy. Had a good chat with Bridie at Tesco, she has promised to give me a ring to see about coming round sometime.

Saturday September 26

Jon had to go to work so it was a quiet day until the evening. As we were driving over to Vicky's flat Jon told me that there would be a joiner arriving on the following Tuesday to do some 'modifications' in the punishment room. He told me to co-operate with him and do everything that he asked. The 'everything' bit had me intrigued and I wondered if I he would be telling me to have sex with him. Well, Jon did say 'do everything' so if that's what Jon wants, then that's what I will do. Hope he's a hunk.

When we got to Vicky's flat she wasn't ready and one of her flat-mates (Liz) invited us in. While we were waiting we were talking to Liz and Kelly (the other flat-mate) about where we were going. Liz said that we should be careful as she had heard stories of drugs and orgies. Just as she mentioned 'orgies' Vicky walked through the living room to her bedroom, naked. She said 'hello' and kept going. "just about ready then" Jon said. Kelly said, "yeah, she doesn't wear much these days." Jon asked if that bothered her and Liz. Liz jumped-in and said, "it's done wonders for our love lives, men just keep wanting to come back here once they've discovered that there's a naked woman in the flat." Jon was right, within seconds Vicky was with us wearing a lovely tight black dress (Jon had told me to wear a low cut thin cotton dress with a flared short skirt that night).

When we got to the club Jon paid and we went in and got a drink. It's a big nice place with different levels. The music was good and it wasn't long before we were having a good time. Vicky and me kept going for a dance together and men kept butting-in and asking if they could dance with us. When we told Jon he said we could dance with them if we liked.

A bit later Jon was dancing with me and Vicky was with a man when the DJ suddenly started playing some rock and roll music. Jon amazed me the way he could do it, just like you see on the TV. He had me spinning all over the place, it was great fun, but hard work. I was knackered when we went to sit down.

When Vicky came back she told me that we had had a little audience and that with Jon spinning me round so much I had been displaying what I wasn't wearing. The bloke that Vicky had been dancing with had stopped dancing and just stared at me. Just then the pace slowed down and Jon took me for a slow dance. We were dancing slow with our arms round each other. What I didn't notice at the time (Vicky told me later) was that Jon had his hands on the top of my bum, under my skirt. Most of my bum had been on display for about 4 or 5 minutes and I hadn't even noticed.

When the pace increased Vicky and me were up again. We'd just started dancing with 2 men when the floor started filling with foam. It didn't take long before it was waist high and people were scooping it up and putting it on people's heads. Within minutes everyone was covered and all you could see was lumps of foam moving around. I think that the men took it as a chance to start groping the girls because there were a lot of screams and shouting. A hand grabbed at me and when I didn't move away it started exploring under my dress. I backed off when a finger went inside me. I made it back to Jon and saw Vicky sat next to him trying to brush the foam off herself.

I don't know what the foam was made of but it didn't take long for it to disappear and for things to get back to normal. After a few more drinks Vicky asked if we knew what was through a door that was in a corner of the room near the bar. She'd seen a few people go though it but no one come back. We watched a couple go through before Jon said, "come on, we're going to have a look."

The door took us down a staircase to another big room that had a little swimming pool and a bar in it. There were people at the bar and around the pool. There was also a couple splashing around in the pool. It looked like they only had their knickers on, the girl was definitely topless and her big boobs were bouncing about like a couple of balloons. We got another drink and sat by the pool watching those balloons as the couple were trying to duck each other. A couple of girls came down the stairs and after a quick drink (down in one) they stripped their dresses over their heads and jumped in. They were both wearing thong knickers that hardly covered their pussies. That must have been some sort of signal because about 4 couples got up and stripped to their undies and jumped in. Only one girl had a bra on and that come off before she jumped in.

Vicky turned to Jon and asked if we could go in. Before he could answer our shoes and dresses were off and we were in. Jon told me that a bouncer that was near the bar had pointed at us and started to say something but stopped after saying "you can't", shrugged his shoulders and carried-on talking to the woman next to him. When I surfaced the man next to me said, "nice bod" to me which made me feel good. I said, "thank you" and turned to try to duck Vicky under the water. We spent about 5 minutes splashing about but it was getting a bit crowded. I bumped into a few people and twice I backed into someone who put their hands round me and started groping my breasts and pussy. When I turned round there were so many people that I couldn't make out who had done it. There was also one man who was groping me from under the water, I felt his hand slide up from my ankle right onto my pussy.

Shortly after that Jon called us out. We hadn't thought about how we would get dry and we had to try and brush as much water off us with our hands before putting our dresses on. As I pulled mine on I noticed that most of the people in the room had stopped and were watching Vicky and me get dressed. That made me feel good, proud that I had something that people wanted to look at. I decided to give then a good look at my ass and pussy as I bent over to put my shoes on. I got a bit excited doing that.

We went back upstairs after that and had another drink. I was glad that Jon gave us a chance to dry-off before we went home, it was cold outside when we came. While we were having that drink Vicky told us about the groping that she had had. She'd been as lucky as me, but she'd gone one further and groped a man as he groped her. She said that he had had a hard-on which wasn't very big. After that we got a taxi back to Vicky's flat and we spent a crowded night in her small bed. Jon fucked us both before falling asleep but Vicky and me managed to 'pleasure' each other before I went to sleep.

Sunday September 27

I woke up as Vicky was getting out of the bed and followed her into the bathroom. It was mid morning by then and Liz and Kelly were both in the living room as we walked through. My head was hurting and the best I could do was to mutter "morning." It took a shower with Vicky to wake me up. Not sure if it was the water that woke me up or Vicky hand playing with my pussy. I had just orgasmed when Jon walked in, naked with a morning erection. He hadn't noticed Liz and Kelly but they told me later that they had certainly seen him.

I got out and went and put the kettle on while Vicky did something about Jon's hard-on. They came out of the bathroom just as I was making the coffee and I heard Jon apologise to Liz and Kelly for his state of dress then Kelly said that they weren't bothered and that he had a nice dick. I wasn't going to argue with that.

We got our coffee and went and sat in the living room and we all got talking. The subject of shaved pubes came up and Kelly asked me if I had changed my mind and was growing mine again. Jon told me to show everyone that there was only hair on the front of my pussy and non underneath. He told her about the machine to remove it permanently and told her that I was growing the last bit ready for permanent removal.

Liz asked me if it was embarrassing for me when I went to the doctors so I told her that neither the doctor or the nurses had batted an eyelid when they saw me, nor when they realised that I didn't wear any knickers. Kelly said that she was thinking of trying shaving and Vicky said that we would help her if she liked. Just as Kelly said, "yes please," Liz said that there was no way that she was going to shave hers. Vicky whispered to me "we'll see about that."

It wasn't long before Vicky's razor and other 'tools' came out and Kelly was stripping off. She wasn't at all hesitant which I thought she might be because Jon was there. Kelly has bigger tits than me and her aureole are a lot bigger but her nipples are a lot smaller. She's not a natural blond either. After Vicky and me trimmed as much as we could with the scissors Kelly lathered herself and lay on the floor waiting for Vicky to start with the razor. It was Jon who picked the razor up and said, "right let's get started." Kelly said that she thought that Vicky would be doing it so I said that Jon had had years of practice using a razor and that he had shaved me dozens of times. With that she said, "okay" and Jon started.

I could see that Kelly was enjoying the experience and she let out a quiet moan when Jon (deliberately I suspect) flicked her little clit. By the time he had finished there were more of her juices than of the shaving cream. Jon finished off by holding a warm damp cloth over all her pussy and she gave out another louder moan. I suspect that Jon had pushed part of it up her hole.

When she stood up she covered her pussy with her hand and started rubbing her hand all over her pubic area. "Nice and smooth and I feel very naked" she said. Vicky said, "wait until you get your leg over, it add a whole new world to your feelings." The only person left in the room that still had some pubic hair and some clothes on was Liz. Vicky looked at her and said, "your turn Liz." Liz wasn't happy and said, "no way" but Vicky was determined and said, "come on girls, let's get her clothes off."

Liz put up quite a struggle but she was out-numbered and it didn't take long for us to get her naked. Liz is a bit over-weight but has a nice pair of breasts, a lot bigger than mine with small nipples. Her hips are quite big and she has (had) a lot of black pubic hair. I think that the sight of 3 girls stripping a fourth was a bit of a turn-on for Jon because he'd got a bit of a hard-on. It was getting harder the more Liz struggled and the more we had to hold her down. Jon had to do the trimming with the scissors before he started with the razor.

By the time Jon had shaved the lot off I was getting a bit out of breath. Liz was still struggling as Jon was wiping the last of the shaving cream off. Fortunately Liz hadn't been screaming, but she was getting excited. It was the swelling pussy lips and juices that gave it away. When Jon stood up his erection stood up like a flagpole. As Liz was getting up she got onto her knees and was directly in front of Jon. Her face was within inches of his dick. "Oh! I think that I should take that as a compliment but I'm still not happy about what you lot have done to me." "You'll get used to it and you might even get to like it" Kelly said.

After that we all sat down again while Vicky went to get us some more coffee. Liz was sulking a bit and had put her dressing gown back on but Kelly was still naked. Jon and me were telling Kelly about the fun that I was having going without knickers and pubic hair. Everyone seemed to be ignoring Jon's hard-on until Vicky came back into the room with the coffee. After she had handed them out she asked Jon if she could sit on his lap as there were no chairs left.