Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Jon had finished saying 'yes' she was on his lap. I didn't actually she if she positioned herself so that his dick slid into her, or actually see it go into her but the expression on her face told me that he was in her. Liz had noticed as well and her eyes and mouth opened wide. Kelly looked a bit surprised as well but Jon and me kept telling Kelly about some of our little 'incidents.' Vicky was joining in as well and after about 5 minutes we were all (including Liz) having a good laugh. I guess that all the stories and laughing had cooled Vicky and Jon down as I saw Vicky shuffle about on Jon's lap and I saw his limp dick as she adjusted her position.

About lunchtime Jon decided that we should be heading for home and we got dressed and left. We stopped at a McDonald's on the way home and got a take-away. Jon had told me to slide forward in my seat and then lay back with my dress pulled up a bit so that my pussy was just showing. The lad who took our money couldn't take his eyes off me. He gave Jon the right change but I couldn't understand what he was saying. At the hatch where we got the take-away the girl really took her time getting it ready and it was obvious that she was staring at me as much as she could.

Back home we had the take-away and then spent most of the afternoon reading the papers and watching television. We both went to bed early (separately) that night.

Week commencing September 28

Monday - Spent most of the day removing the hair from the front of my pussy. With a bit of luck it has all gone for good and I will just have to use the razor on my legs and armpits from now on. I might try the machine on my armpits but the hair there is a lot finer so I don't know how I will get on.

Tuesday - The joiner arrived. I greeted him wearing my usual apparel - nothing, but he just said, "show me to the room and I'll get on with it." Apparently Jon had asked him to move everything out of the 'punishment' room and into the back bedroom. Once he'd done that he started bring tools and pieces of wood and other things in from his van. He didn't seem at all surprised by me being naked and virtually ignored it. When I took him a cup of tea he told me that he specialised in making unusual items and that he had made a few things like what he was going to make before, and that he would need my help to get things made to the right measurements. But he wouldn't tell me what the 'things' were at that stage. He told me to wait and see. What he did do was to measure the height of my waist to the floor and from the tips of my outstretched hands to my waist.

By late afternoon he had the frame of something built. It looked a bit like one of those vaulting horses that you find in school gyms, I think you call them pommel horses. When I mentioned this to him he said that that was where the idea came from but it certainly wasn't one of those. He said that he called it a 'whipping-T'. It was slightly higher than my waist level with 2 inverted 'V's supporting a horizontal beam. He didn't get much further with it that day, and left shortly after Jon got home. Jon wouldn't tell me about it either.

Wednesday - The man was back early and got straight down to his work. When I took him some tea mid morning the 'whipping-T' had sprouted a horizontal 'T' piece out the back of it. This was supported by another inverted 'V' down to the floor. He had stated making some padding for the horizontal bars and when I went in he said that my timing was quite good and that he wanted me to lay on the 'whipping-T' in a couple of positions so that he could take some more measurements.

Firstly he told me walk up to the original horizontal bar and lay over it with my stomach right up to it. I had to jump up a bit to do this and my toes only just managed to touch the floor. He then told me to open my legs as far as I could and he measured the distance from my ankles to nearest uprights (ankle straps I guessed). With me in that position I would be in the perfect position for Jon to 'whip' me so I guess that's where the name 'whipping-T' came from. The man also measured the distance from my wrists to the back uprights. He didn't seem at all interested in the fact that like that my pussy was wide open for him to see.

After that he took me round the back and got me to lie on my stomach along the back horizontal bar. The bar wasn't very wide and it meant that I was being supported by the bar that started right on my pubic bone. Fortunately my head was on the junction of the 'T'. As I was getting on I couldn't help noticing the pressure that it was putting on my pubic bone and I started to get a bit wet. The man then asked me open my legs again and he took similar measurements before asking me to lie on my back and do it again. Again he didn't seem to take any notice of my now wet pussy. I couldn't help thinking that laid in any of those positions I would be in the ideal position for Jon to either punish me or fuck me. The man left just before Jon got home. Jon asked me if I liked the 'whipping-T'. What could I say other that "yes."

Thursday - The 'whipping-T' was finished. It had padded nylon with velcro wrist and ankle fasteners attached to the bottom of the legs with shortish chains. The padding was covered with a purple velvet like material. At the bottom end of the 'T' the padding got a lot thinner and I saw something that I hadn't noticed before. There was a hole about 2 inches in diameter and about a foot from the end. When I asked what it was for I was told that it was for a dildo and the man showed me how it was held in place by a bracket underneath. I suppose it would be a bit like that bike of Jon's that has a hole in the saddle for a dildo although just being astride the 'T' with a dildo in me didn't seem quite as much fun as cycling around in public with one in me.

The man got on with the other things and he put quite a few rings in the ceiling and into one of the walls. Jon was going to be able to restrain me in lots of different positions. The man also installed an electric motor so that I could be raised and lowered easily by attaching ropes through different rings and pulleys. That thought sounded interesting but a little frightening and I had thoughts of being restrained through wrong rings and the motor going mad and trying to pull me apart.

The motor has an attachments to it so that the ropes can be wound round it as I'm being pulled up into the air. There is another attachment that I couldn't work out what it was for. It is an egg shaped plate about 2 feet from end to end and is only wide enough to have the rope go round it once.

What I hadn't worked out was that there is a way of fastening the rope underneath the 'egg' and when the egg slowly turns it will push the rope away then let it back. The effect of that would be that the tension of the rope would increase and decrease therefore raising and lowering what ever (or whoever) was on the other end. It was then that I realised how much fun the dildo through the hole in the bottom of the 'T' could be. If I was sat astride the 'T' with a dildo in and my wrists tied high with the rope going through a ceiling ring and back to the 'egg' the slow turning of the motor would mean that I would be raised and lowered onto the dildo.

In other words it was an electric 'fucking' machine. I was looking forward to trying that but I suddenly started thinking about what would happen if Jon set it going and then left me for hours. I would die from a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I left the man to it and when I went in later in the day I worked out what 2 other things were that the man had been working on. One was a big circle of wood like a solid wheel, but it was vertical and off the ground. It was in some sort of frame that would allow it to spin and it was big enough for me to be restrained spread-eagle onto it. I had visions of getting dizzy as I was spinning naked on some sort of 'wheel of fortune' television program.

The other thing that had had me puzzled was something between the legs of the top of the 'whipping-T'. It was spring loaded and looked like it would spring up and hit my pussy if it was let lose. It all made sense when the man attached a rubbery dildo to it. I reckoned that with me in the spanking position it would be in just about the right position to give me a lot of pleasure. I hoped that it could have a rope attached so that I could control its movement somehow.

The man finished just after Jon got home, and after inspecting everything Jon paid him and he left. Jon told me that he was looking forward to me needing my next punishment. Later that evening the papergirl came again. It had been 3 weeks since she had been and she still couldn't stop staring at my nakedness. I thought that I would see if I could get her to relax a bit and to talk a bit. I invited her to come into the kitchen for a coke or something. She seemed a little reluctant but finally came in.

We sat there drinking and talking for about 10 minutes. She was asking me if it felt weird not having any clothes on all the time and talking to strangers like that. I told her that having no clothes on didn't feel any different to when I used to wear clothes. I told her that I didn't have to worry about what to wear or have anywhere as much washing to do. She asked about my lack of pubic hair and got a little defensive when I said that it couldn't have been long ago when she didn't have any.

Apparently hers had started growing when she was 11. I was just about to suggest that she try my way of life (well parts of it) when Jon came in and she decided that she had better leave. Jon decided to leave the new equipment until the weekend, which disappointed me a bit.

Friday - Was Tesco day and I went in the morning and had a long chat with Bridie. I also had a couple of the young lads in there follow me around, they got real close when I was bending over in the freezer section so I took my time and let them have a good look. It didn't cost me anything, it gave them a cheap thrill and it did me too. The thought of a couple of red blooded young men staring at my pussy got me a bit excited as well.

In the afternoon I went into the punishment room and experimented to get the best positions on the 'whipping-T'. It was quite comfortable really. When I was over the top part of the 'T' I tried to reach the fastener to release the spring-loaded dildo but I couldn't. I experimented with the motor and the 'egg' and I managed to get it to do what the man had described. I got a bit adventurous then and though that I would try this 'fucking' machine. I set the motor going with going over the 'egg' and hanging above the bottom part of the 'T'. I was already wet just thinking about it so I locked the dildo in place and climbed onto the 'T'.

I sat astride it behind the dildo and managed to attach the velcro wrist cuffs to me and then to the rope. I had to really stretch up to do that. So far so good, I was going up and down at about a slow fuck speed but the next problem was to get onto the dildo. I managed that by swinging my legs up and putting my feet on the 'T'. Then by pushing on my feet I could raise my body enough to get my pussy to the top on the dildo. As I was lowering myself onto the dildo one of my feet slipped and I got the rest of the dildo into me a lot quicker than I had wanted. It felt as if it was going come right through me and out of my mouth. I had no choice other than to let the other foot down and let the rope and the 'T' take my weight.

Of course the motor didn't stop and I was going up and down just as the machine was supposed to do. It didn't take long before my juices were really flowing and I was on my way to an orgasm. The man had measured everything just right, my feet didn't touch the floor and the 'egg' took me up and down the full length of the dildo. It was brilliant.

After the third orgasm I decided that I'd had enough for the first session and wanted to stop the machine and get off. It was then that I realised that I was too exhausted to even get my feet up onto the 'T'. I'd screwed-up. I'd been to eager to try it out and hadn't planned a way out. I was stuck there and my fourth orgasm was building up. At first I started to panic but managed to pull myself together and started thinking, but I just couldn't think of any way to stop the motor or to climb off. If only I'd put a chair on either side so that I could stand on them.

It was only about 4 o'clock and I wasn't expecting Jon home for another hour and the orgasms kept coming quicker and quicker. I though I was going to die. In the end I must have passed-out as the next thing I remember was Jon lifting me off the 'T' and carrying me to my bed. After that it was next morning and I had the sorest pussy that I have ever had. It felt like I had been fucked by an elephant (guess work I'm glad to say). I could hardly walk but I didn't think that there was any permanent damage.

Saturday October 3

Jon had guessed what I had done and told me that I would get punished for not waiting as he had told me. He let me stay in bed for the day and I slept for most of it. When I did get up I just watched television for the rest of the day. Wow! what an experience, I want try it again but I don't want to suffer the after effects. I will plan it better next time.

Sunday October 4

I was still quite sore when I got up so Jon agreed to delaying the 'official' inauguration of the new punishment room until later in the week. After the usual Sunday morning reading the papers we went to the cinema in the afternoon. We saw some action film or other, I didn't think that it was that good. We sat right at the back in the middle and after about half an hour Jon told me to slowly slip out of my dress.

I was wearing my new (ish - not my favourite) cheesecloth dress so it was quite easy. There was no one within about 6 seats in any direction so I wasn't that worried about being seen. It's amazing, I sat there naked for going on for an hour and no one noticed a thing. They obviously thought more of the film than I did.

As it was coming to an end Jon told me to put my dress on again. I reckon that the only people that knew I was naked were Jon and me. In a way I was a little disappointed.

Back home Jon decided that I was fit enough to take my punishment for using the 'fucking' machine before I was supposed to. I had to climb over the top of the 'whipping-T' for a spanking. It was quite comfortable, even when Jon put the velcro wrist and ankle cuffs on so that I couldn't move. If it hadn't been Jon there I could have got embarrassed as my wide-open pussy was on full view to anyone who was behind me; but at least I wouldn't have been able to see their faces.

Jon gave me 10 stokes with the tawse with me doing the usual counting. Needless to say I was quite wet by the time I had said, "Ten - thank you Master." After that Jon slowly released the spring that was holding the dildo in place and it came up and straight into me. The joiner had got his measuring right again. The pressure of the spring wasn't that great and I think that I might just have been able to tense my muscles and keep it out - if I had wanted to. I was a little surprised at only getting 10 strokes but at the same time I knew that there was more (of one sort or another) to come.

Jon played with the lever for a minute or two, inspecting the mechanics and pressure and pulled it out a couple of times and let it spring back into me. He unfastened the restrains after that and told me to lay back against the 'wheel of fortune' he strapped first one ankle in place, then lifted me up so that the seconds strap could be fastened on my other ankle.

That was the hardest bit and it wasn't long before I was spread-eagle on the wheel. When he released the wheel and started to turn it round I felt a bit funny. If Jon was going to spin the wheel fast I was going to get dizzy. I think that Jon wasn't too sure about the fastenings and what would happen to them (and me - I hope) when I was on my side and upside down because he turned the wheel only slowly and stopped it in various places to see what happened.

After one full revolution he decided (and I'm glad he did) that I needed to be strapped on over my waist. I was all right when I was upside-down but when I was on my side I was sliding down a bit and it hurt my wrists and ankles. Fortunately the joiner had anticipated that and had left various holes in the wheel and some padded nylon straps with velcro fasteners. Jon put a strap over my waist and turned the wheel again.

When I was upside-down Jon stopped the wheel and asked me how I was. When I said, "OK" he said, "I thought that you were, the signs are there." It was then that I realised that my spread pussy was at his head height and that the juices that had started to flow when I was on the 'whipping-T' were still there. If anything they were increasing, there's something about having my spread pussy right in front of a man's face (even one that I know well) that just gets me excited. I don't know if it's the vulnerability or the exhibitionist in me or what. I've recently realised that I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I must have been all along but it took Jon to bring it out in me.

Jon then decided to spin the wheel right round a few times and then let go. It kept turning another 3 times before stopping with me upside-down. While I was going round I had some strange feelings. Apart from getting a bit dizzy I was starting to get excited, but I don't know why (not that I'm complaining).

Jon left me upside-down for about 5 minutes before coming back with the remote controlled vibrator and easily pushing it into me. When he switched it on it felt like it was sliding further into me and the pleasure that I was getting from it seemed to be increased. I don't know if it was because I was upside-down and my blood was rushing to my head, or what, but I was coming to an orgasm fast. Jon spotted this and switched the vibe off. He wasn't ready for me to come yet. He decided to get the vibe out of me but he couldn't manage to get it and his poking around in me was just what I needed to make me cum.

Jon was a bit disappointed by that and decided to un-strap me and let me down. Because I had cum before he wanted me to he decided to punish me again. This time I had to lay face down on the bottom part of the 'whipping-T' (Jon took the dildo out first). He then fastened my wrist over the top part of the 'T' and my ankles to the legs of the bottom part of the 'T'.

This left me in an 'L' shape with my pubic bone pressing against the 'T' and my ass and pussy in a very vulnerable position. This time Jon decided to use the cane, fortunately he only gave me 5 strokes, the last one got my pussy with the tip of the cane and I screamed before saying "5 - thank you Master."

He left me restrained there for what seemed like hours before sending me to bed. I'd been pressing my pubic bone onto the 'T' trying to get some relief from the desires that had been started earlier and then been inflamed when the cane got my pussy with the last stroke, but relief was not to come and when Jon sent me to bed he cuffed my wrists behind my back so that I couldn't finish myself off. That was very frustrating and I'm sure that Jon knew what he was doing.

Week commencing October 5

Quite a boring week really, Jon worked late most nights and I didn't see him much. Even my trip to Tesco was boring, I didn't see anyone trying to see up my short skirt or see Bridie. I guess that I'd picked her day off.

Saturday October 10

We went into town in the morning. Jon had me wear just my shoes and my coat. While we were in town he bought me a suspender belt and some stockings. It's going to be nice to have something to keep me a bit warmer when I go out over the next 6 months or so. I just hope that I can wear the suspender belt without it showing below my short dresses.