Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afternoon Jon decided that he wanted the plaster of Paris mould of the top part of my body but he wanted my breasts to be pointing out at 90 degrees and my nipples to be as hard as they ever get. The breasts pointing out was easy to work out, Jon said that he would use the ropes, rings and the motor to suspend me from the ceiling face down but the nipples were a bit more difficult. Easy to get them hard when we started was easy but keeping then that was while the Plaster of Paris set hard was something else.

In the end Jon decided that it was a question of keeping me cold and aroused. So we worked out which rings and ropes we would use and then he covered my body from neck to waste in vaseline. That alone got my nipples hard but he then sent me outside for 30 minutes, naked. England in October is never warm but this autumn is a lot colder than the average and it was freezing. My nipples were so hard that they hurt.

When Jon finally let me in it was straight upstairs and on with the ropes and up in the air. When I was about 4 feet in the air Jon put some cling-film down my sides to get a joint in the mould, and then started putting the tea towels soaked in the plaster of Paris on me. I just hoped that the goose bumps that were all over my body wouldn't show in the mould. When he had done, it was just a question of waiting for it to dry. To make sure that my nipples stayed hard Jon got a vibrator, switched it on and worked it into me. He also left the window open so that I would still be cold. Then he left me while the stuff dried. I'm sure that it dried long before Jon came back to me because I was having trouble being able to breath deeply as the vibe did its work.

When Jon lowered me to the ground he told me to be careful that I didn't do the mould any damage as I got onto my feet. Jon had real trouble getting the mould off in 2 pieces as the clink-film had disappeared down my right side. In the end he had to prise it off me and it broke. Fortunately only into 2 pieces that could easily be joined. As I went for a shower Jon joined the 2 pieces together with more plaster of Paris.

Later he started to trim the bottom off it so that it matched the mould of my lower body. He then joined the 2 moulds together with yet more plaster of Paris and he spent ages making the inside of the join all smooth. He told me that we would fill it with silicone later.

That night Jon took me to a pub in a village by a canal. I had to wear shoes, suspender belt, stockings and my coat. Nothing else. They had an open fire in the pub and it was quite warm. I felt a bit out of place being the only one who was wearing a coat but I would have looked even more out of place if I'd taken it off. I also had trouble with not being able to cross my legs and the fact that my coat doesn't have any buttons. It kept wanting to lay in an inverted 'V' from the belt down. This left a clear view right up my legs. I'm sure that if (when) anyone looked they would be able to see my bare pubes. I didn't notice anyone looking but I'm sure that some of the men in there must have had a look.

On the way home Jon decided that he wanted me to give him a blowjob. He told me to take my coat off, unzip him and get to work whilst he was still driving. There wasn't much room between him and the steering wheel but I managed it and had just finished licking him clean when we arrived home. There were a couple of times when Jon had to swerve a bit and I couldn't see if it was something on the road or the effect that I was having on him. Hope it was me. I always enjoy the taste of Jon's cum. He made me carry my coat into the house and wait by the car while he unlocked the door - it was cold.

Sunday October 11

I woke-up with a soaking pussy and 2 of my fingers inside me. I must have been having what Jon calls a 'wet dream.' I wasn't going to waste my sleeping efforts and finished the job before getting up.

After reading the papers Jon went to B&Q and came back with buckets of some sort of white silicone. He then got me to cover the entire inside on the mould with Vaseline before he blocked-off the arm and leg holes, and pushed a dildo in the pussy hole. Next he tipped the buckets of silicone in through the neck hole and we left it to set. John reckoned that we should leave it for about a week to make sure that it had gone solid.

That evening Jon took me for a meal at a pub in town. Nothing special, and we didn't stay long. I was wearing just my black pencil dress and shoes and because of the cold and the fact that Jon sat us near the door, my nipples were hard for most of the evening. That got me a bit of attention but not much. We were sat behind a big low(ish) table so no one would have been able to see up my dress - unless they got down onto their knees.

On the way home the car started making funny noises as Jon put brakes on. He told me that he would get a lift to work in the morning, and that I had to take the car into the garage to get it seen to.

Week commencing October 12

Monday - About mid morning I put my newish cheesecloth dress on (the sun was shining and it looked warm) and took the car to Kwik-fit. I had to wait ages for someone to talk to me but I could see the mechanics looking at me. I had been wandering round the workshop to fill-in the time and hadn't realised that there was a pit underneath one of the cars. It was only when I heard a mechanic wolf-whistle and looked for where the noise had come for that I noticed it, and him - looking right up my dress. Not wanting to spoil his fun, nor mine, I pretended not to notice him and stayed where I was. I was feeling brave and lifted one foot onto the wheel of the parked car pretending to adjust the fastening on my shoe. That must have given him a right eyeful. It got me a little excited and I felt a little rush of juices.

One of the other mechanics came up to me and asked me what he could do for me. He was a bit of a hunk and I was tempted to tell him, but after a couple of seconds I told him about the noise that the car was making. He said that he thought he knew what it would be and asked me to bring it into a vacant slot. When I brought it in he opened the driver's door for me to get out.

Not thinking (or maybe I was) I swung one leg out, it was only as I swung the other leg out that I saw his face and where his eyes were looking - right at my bare pussy. When I stood up he asked me if I had put the hand brake on. When I said, "yes" he asked me to take it off as he couldn't work on the brakes with it on. He opened the door for me and I leaned in over the seat to the hand brake. I could feel the back of my dress riding up over my butt and nearly to my waist. I pretended to be having difficulty with the hand brake and stayed like that for what seemed like 10 minutes, but in reality it was probably only a few seconds. I heard the wolf-whistle again and remembered that the mechanic in the pit was right behind me as well. That was at least two of them that were getting a great view of my ass and pussy. The juices were flowing again.

When I stood up my mechanic had a big grin on his face, but very professionally told me that I could wait until the job was done in the waiting room at the end of the workshop. I thanked him and walked towards the waiting room. As I was walking along the side of the workshop I passed a hole in the wall as a young mechanic was walking out of it carrying an open bottle of something. I didn't see him straight away and he wasn't concentrating on where he was going and we collided. Part of the contents of the bottle splashed right down the front of my dress. As the lad backed away from me I could see that most of the liquid had splashed down him. "That's acid" the lad said and shouted "Pete, I've spilt some acid on a customer."

Pete was quick off the mark and was there in seconds. He took one look at us and said, "quick, clothes off and into the shower, that acid will burn your skin." It was then that I started to feel a tingling round the wet area of my stomach. I guessed that he wasn't joking. What else could I do, not wanting to pull the dress over my head I pulled it off my shoulders and wriggled out of it. There I was naked in the middle of a garage full of mechanics and a couple of customers, but I wasn't really worried about that, it was the tingling on my stomach that was getting to be a slight burning feeling.

Meanwhile the young mechanic had just about got his overalls off and was in the process of dropping his trousers. At the same time Pete was pulling his sweatshirt off. Within seconds he was down to his boxers and Pete was leading us to the shower which was in the toilet area at the other end of the workshop. As we were running down the workshop I noticed that everyone had stopped whatever they were doing and were watching us. Before I knew it we were both in the shower getting a real good soaking. Pete said, "stay in there for 10 full minutes, both of you, and let the water wash over the area that got the acid on." Pete left us to stand there facing each other. After I had collected my thoughts I asked the lad what his name was. It was Darren. I said, "Darren, you should really take those off (pointing to the boxers), you should let the water get straight onto your skin."

At first Darren didn't seem too keen to take his boxer shorts off but then he did saying "yes, I suppose you're right." We both stood there, two total strangers, naked and inches apart with the shower pouring water down our fronts. After a couple of minutes I was feeling okay and I guess that Darren was too because he was starting to get an erection. I saw it as we both looked each other up and down. I then felt it as it started to rise and touch my right thigh just below my pussy. Darren backed-off a bit and apologised. It wasn't his fault, I suppose that any red-blooded male in that situation would get a hard-on, so I said, "that's okay, I'll take it as a compliment." He said, "well yes, you do have a gorgeous body." "Yours isn't so bad either" I replied. Just then Pete came back with a couple of towels for us. I turned the shower off and turned towards Pete who said, "I can see why Darren's happy. Get dried and put these on. Then come into the office - both of you."

As we were towelling down I asked Darren if he was okay and he said, "yes." He asked me the same and then apologised for the accident. "These things happen" I said, then "at least I got to see a handsome young man naked" as I looked at his still erect dick. Darren replied saying "In a way I'm glad it happened too, its not every day that we get a naked lady in the workshop, you'll have made the lads day and I've never had a shower with a gorgeous naked lady." "Try it, it can be lots of fun" I said. Darren then said that we had better put on the paper overalls that Pete had left for us and go to the office. He said that he was expecting to get into a lot of trouble for what had happened.

Back in the office Pete asked us if we were both okay and apologised for everything. He told me that there were a number of accident forms that had to be filled-in and got us both a cup of coffee while we answered his questions. He started to give Darren a bollocking but I stopped him by saying that it was probably just as much my fault as Darren's. When we'd finished Pete gave me my dress - in a polythene bag. He said that if I got it out of the bag it would probably look okay, just wet but he guaranteed that within a few hours there would be big holes in it. The best place for it, he said, was in the rubbish bin. I said, "OK" and he then asked me how much it cost. I told him that it cost about £60 so he went to the sales counter till, came back and gave me £100 and said, "I hope the difference makes-up for all the trouble that you've had."

I was just about to say something when another mechanic came in and told us that my car was fixed. Pete said that the repairs were on them as well and apologised again. Darren said that he was really sorry as well but I noticed a slight smile on his face. As I was walking to Jon's car I couldn't help noticing that all the mechanics were looking at me. I smiled at the nearest one, got in, and drove off. I was quite pleased with the way thing had worked out, I'd made a nice profit and had lots of men look at my naked body. A good day.

That night when I was telling Jon all about my day he had a real good look at all the front of my body he said that battery acid can be really dangerous and that I had been quite lucky. He said that it was a shame about the dress as he liked that one but that we would go and get another one at the weekend. He asked me if I'd enjoyed my time in the shower with Darren and asked me if Darren had tried to touch me. I think (hope) that Jon was being protective of me.

The rest of the week was nowhere near as exciting as the Monday. Saw Bridie when I went to Tesco and she asked if she could come round to see me on the Friday which was her day off.

Friday - Bridie arrived mid morning and we had a real good chat over a coffee. At one point she said that she felt a little over-dressed with her wearing a skirt and top and me wearing nothing. I told her that she could easily remedy that. She smiled, stood up and took first her woolly top revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra, then her skirt. She wasn't wearing knickers either. Nor tights or stockings.

Apparently her mother had told her off saying that without tights she would catch her death of cold. If only she'd known. Bridie said that she often didn't wear underwear now. She said that her luck with boys had improved over the month or so since she'd been round and that she'd been out with 2 boys. The first one had been a bit of 'a boring bugger' (her words) and she had finished with him when he showed more interest in drinking with his mates than with her.

She was still seeing the second boy and he had cum in his pants when he found out that she wasn't wearing any knickers. They were in a pub at the time and he'd been a bit embarrassed. They were going out the next night and she was hoping that he would try something. She said that if he didn't she would keep flashing her pussy at him until he did.

Bridie told me that she'd even gone to work with no underwear a few times and had felt a little excited all day, especially when she'd been serving men. She said that she'd been tempted to say to some of them "there's your change, and did you know that I'm not wearing any knickers." We both had a good laugh over that.

When we'd finished the coffee I showed her the new conservatory. Even though it was cold and wet outside it was warm in the conservatory. Bridie said that with all that glass she felt as if she were standing outside. I said that we could go for a run round the garden if she liked, but she declined the offer - I wonder why?

We had some lunch then I took her upstairs to the new punishment room. She was amazed when she saw what was in there. I had to explain how some of it worked, even showing her some of the positions that I had to get into. I asked her to climb onto the top part of the 'whipping-T' and I strapped her wrists down before she realised what I was doing.

I then managed to strap her ankles down and asked her what she felt like. "Vulnerable and exposed" she said. I asked her if she would like me to use the cane on her back-side (only gentle) but she wasn't at all keen and said that she couldn't stand pain. But I did take advantage of her being in that position with her pussy wide open. She kept saying that it wasn't fair as I first played with her with my fingers then my mouth. I kissed, licked and sucked that lovely young pussy as she moaned and pleaded for me to make her cum but each time she got near I backed off, I wanted to make it last as long as I could. I know the pleasure that that brings me.

All that time she was laid on the 'T' looking at the dildo that was at the end of the bottom part of the 'T'. I just knew by the look on her face that she was wanting to be sitting on that dildo. I was as well, giving her that pleasure had made me get excited and my pussy was quite wet. I was really making her suffer and she was so desperate to cum that when I suggested that she climb onto the 'T' and impale herself, she couldn't wait to do it but I made her promise to eat me out afterwards. I think that she would have promised to run naked through Derby city centre at lunchtime on a Saturday at that moment.

I wasn't going to let her make the same mistake as me and I got a chair for her to be able to put her weight on and after a slow start she was riding that dildo for all she was worth. It didn't take long for her to cum and after a lot of moaning and a bit of screaming she started again. After the second orgasm I switched the motor off and she just sat there for ages before climbing off saying that it was brilliant. I told her what had happened to me and she said that she would 'kiss me better'. I asked her if she knew which part of me suffered and she put her hand on my pubic bone and pussy and smiled. We looked at each other for an intense moment before she bent her knees and started kissing my stomach and pussy. I grabbed her hand and led her into my bedroom. We spent the next couple of hours making love to each other before I went downstairs to get a drink.

While I was in the kitchen there was a quiet knock on the front door. It was about the time that the papergirl calls for her money so I opened the door and was inviting her in when I realised that it was a boy, the one that had seen me naked many times before. After the initial shock I invited him into the kitchen while I got his money out of my purse. While he was having a good look at me he was telling me about them changing rounds. As he was talking I heard Bridie come downstairs asking why I was taking so long. As she walked into the kitchen she just froze and after a few seconds she tried to cover herself with her hands, went bright red, then she said, "Hello Tom."

Bridie was looking round for something to cover herself as I said, "I take it that you two know each other. It's pointless trying to cover yourself, he's already seen everything, and anyway he's been looking at my body for months." I got them talking and it turned out that he was the son of a neighbour of Bridie. She was still shocked as I said that it was only fair that we saw him naked.

He was with 2 naked women and he still had his clothes on. When I said that if it had been him and one of his mates that were naked and that there had been a young girl there with her clothes on he would have wanted to even things up. He agreed with that but wasn't rushing to strip. Bridie agreed with me and said that it was only right that things were evened-up. He had something on her and it was only right that he did something to even things up. After a few silent seconds he stood up and took his jacket off. He took his shirt and jeans off but wasn't going to drop his jocks until I lifted a foot onto a chair and let him have a good look at my pussy.

The poor lad's dick sprung out of his pants as he pulled the waistband out and down. It wasn't a bad size for his age, but not as big as Jon's though. "I suppose that I'll have to do something about that" I said and grabbed hold of it as he stared at Bridie. It wasn't long before he was shooting his cum across the kitchen floor. He got embarrassed by that, grabbed his pants and pulled them on. "That wasn't so bad was it" I said, "and now you won't say anything about Bridie, will you?" "No" he said as he put the rest of his clothes on and went towards the door. I told him that he could tell his mates what had happened, but nor where, or who with. He left with a grin on his face. I looked at Bridie and we both burst out laughing. We went back upstairs and had a pleasant shower together before she got dressed and left just as Jon arrived home. She promised to let us know when she wanted to go out for a drink with us. I hope it won't be too long.