Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
The 7th chapter of her amazing new life.
16.2k words
4.81
25.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 7 of my Journal. I started writing it when I made a bold decision to change my life. I left my dull existence in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a man in the East Midlands of England. It is a decision that I will never regret. I have never been so happy and never had so much pleasure.

Vanessa

*

Week commencing October 19

By the Monday morning I was feeling terrible, I had a fever and was all bunged up. I stayed like that for most of the week. Jon was very good, he came home each lunchtime to check on me and to try to get me to eat something. When I hadn't improved by the Thursday Jon arranged for the Doctor to come and see me. I think that the Doctor was a little surprised when pulled the quilt back to listen to my chest. The quilt is quite light and when the Doctor pulled it, it came right off me leaving him looking at my naked body. He seemed a little surprised but didn't say anything. The doctor gave me a prescription for some pills that Jon went and got for me when he got home that evening. They started to work on me and by the Friday evening I was well enough to go down stairs and watch television - with a blanket wrapped round me.

Saturday October 24

Didn't get much further than the television all day.

Sunday October 25

Started eating properly but still very weak. Jon's been great this past week, I don't know what I would have done without him.

Week commencing October 26

Jon wouldn't let me go out, said that I should get 100% before I go out into the cold. Towards the end of the week I was beginning to feel well enough to try to catch up with the housework. That made me very tired and Jon said that I had been pushing myself too hard and not doing as he had told me. He said that I would get punished for that, but not for a week or so. He said that he didn't believe in punishing people when they weren't healthy. He said that if I was bored I should do something less energetic and he went and got a vibe out of the drawer gave it to me and said, "If you get bored, use that.'

Vicky rang on the Thursday evening and when I told her that I hadn't been well she said that she would be over on the Saturday.

Saturday October 31

Jon picked Vicky up from the bus station and when they got home she rushed up to me, gave me a big hug and asked me how I was. Vicky can be really bossy at times; she wouldn't let me do a thing all day. I had to sit watching television with a blanket wrapped round me all day. She wouldn't even let me have a shower on my own before going to bed, although I think that she was trying to cheer me up in the shower. We were in there for about 30 minutes. She massaged me all over, especially between my legs. She made me cum twice. Vicky slept with Jon that night.

Sunday November 1

I was feeling much better and got up early and made the breakfast. I could hear Vicky and Jon having a bit of fun before they finally got up and we all had breakfast - Vicky naked as well. I could smell the aroma of sex (male and female) on them before they had a shower. After breakfast we showed Vicky the new equipment in the punishment room and I told her about my 'accident.' "You poor thing" she said, "I bet you really enjoyed it."

She was fascinated with the 'whipping-T' and wanted to try it there and then but Jon wouldn't let her. He said that we were going to the gym and that we would come back to the 'T' later. At the gym Jon told me to take it easy and only do a couple of the exercises so I spent most of the time watching him and Vicky. Jon had told me to wear my white lycra shorts and a T-shirt while Vicky wore my baggy green running shorts and a crop top. It was fun looking at Vicky's pussy and tits as she bounced and stretched. There was a middle-aged man in there that was watching her as well. The bulge in his shorts told me that he was enjoying the view, so was I.

Vicky didn't seem to care, she was concentrating on what she was doing and at times didn't even talk to me. The best bit was when she was sat on the machine that had you stretch your legs as wide apart as you can. I could see the whole of her lovely smooth shaved pussy. I was enjoying the view and there was a big damp patch on my shorts. I wonder if the man saw that.

We went for a swim and Jacuzzi after that, Vicky wore my white bikini and I wore my white one piece - well the bit that covers my bum is one piece. Well we started off dressed like that but Jon had us take them off in the Jacuzzi and give them to him. We had to keep low in the water when a middle-aged couple came and joined us. We had already been in there for about 15 minutes and had to stay with the bubbles up to our necks for about another 10 minutes until they got out. I was getting very hot by the time Jon gave us our costumes back; I ended up with the bikini and was glad when I could get out.

The swimming was nice and relaxing and went off without incident. We went to a pub after that for some lunch and Vicky and me had a few men staring at us wearing just short dresses in the middle of winter.

Back home Vicky couldn't wait to try-out the equipment in the punishment room. It was the 'T' that she was really interested in, she had been fascinated when I had told her about me getting stuck on the 'fucking machine' and passing out and wanted to try it. I don't think that she wanted to go quite that far but she was almost desperate to have a go. After taking our dresses off Jon explained how it all worked, but he wouldn't let her have a go straightaway. He said that she had to 'experience' the other end of the 'T' first. Before he could tell her to get on, she was climbing up and over the top part of the 'T' waiting for Jon to strap her down. Jon put the padded nylon with velcro wrist fasteners on her while I did the same with her ankles.

As I got up from doing that I gently ran a finger over her gaping pussy and said to her "you're going to like this!" Her pussy was quite wet already and she let out a little moan as I touched her. Jon was in a bit of a cruel mood and kept Vicky waiting for quite a while before he finally told me that I had to use the tawse on Vicky. I know what it's like for a woman to be frustrated and I wanted to get the tawse bit over with so that she could get up onto the 'fucking machine' as soon as possible so I gave her 10 gentle stokes quite quickly. Not a sound had come from Vicky and Jon had obviously realised what I was doing. He told me to stop and took over. He gave her 5 really hard strokes that made her scream out, especially the last one which wrapped round her left cheek, the end of the tawse hitting her open pussy. Vicky was crying by that time and her butt and left side of her pussy was going bright red. There was also quite a bit of pussy juices coming out of her.

After those 5 strokes Jon released the spring-loaded dildo which shot up and into her pussy. She stopped crying and let out a gasp followed by a long moan. Jon then pulled it out of her and wedged a piece of rope in the spring so that the end of the dildo was just touching her pussy. Jon then gave Vicky 5 more strokes carefully placing them so that he didn't hit the dildo. Vicky was whimpering by the end of that, a mixture of pain, frustration and some pleasure. Jon appeared to want to play on the frustration bit and told me that we were going to leave her like that for 15 minutes while I got us a cup of tea. Poor Vicky, I bet that she really suffered having the dildo just touching her pussy and being unable to push back onto it.

When we went back to her she was still whimpering but as soon as she saw us she said, "do something, PLEASE!" Jon did, he pulled the dildo right back and fastened the clip so that there was no chance of it going into her. He stood up, looked at her, smiled and said, "right, this is where it really starts." As I was unfastening her ankles I saw pussy juices running down the insides of her thighs and couldn't resist pushing a finger inside her for a second. Jon saw me and told me that we were going to have a double session.

At that time I didn't know what he meant but I soon found out. Jon strapped Vicky wrists together and to the rope through the ceiling ring. He then told her to climb onto the bottom part of the 'T' and impale herself on the dildo, which he had already secured in place, facing the top part of the 'T'. Vicky gave a loud sigh as she lowered herself down onto the dildo; the expression on her face told me that she was enjoying it. After removing the chair that Vicky had used to get onto the 'T', Jon put some tension on the rope and fastened it going round the short side on the 'egg' disk on the motor. He didn't switch the motor on at that point; instead he left Vicky and told me to climb on to the top part of the 'T'. He then fastened my wrists and ankles to the legs of the 'T', which left me with my head nearly touching Vicky's stomach. Instead of laying my head on one side I bent my neck back and looked straight at the front of Vicky's pussy. If I bent my head right back and looked up I could just see Vicky's face. We smiled as our eyes met.

That done, Jon switched the motor on and Vicky started to slowly go up and down on the dildo. I was still looking at her face and the expression told me that she was in heaven. After about 10 seconds Jon turned his attention back to me. In very quick succession he gave me 3 strokes of the tawse on my backside. I hardly had time to say the stroke number followed by "yes Master" before the next one landed. After the third he stopped and told me that he didn't want to tire me, and that I would get more at a later date. The 3 were just to warm me up a bit. The next thing that I knew was that something was entering my pussy. It was him; he had dropped his trousers and was fucking me. He timed his pace to match that of the 'fucking machine' which meant that as Vicky came down on the dildo I was pushed forward ever so slightly, but just enough for my forehead to touch Vicky's stomach. I can't remember ever having my face so close to woman's pussy as it was being fucked and I was being fucked at the same time. That together with the fact that I was unable to move meant that I wasn't going to last long before I had an orgasm.

I think that both Vicky and Jon were enjoying the experience as much as I was because all 3 of us came within about 20 seconds of each other. Jon stopped pumping me as he shot his load into me but the motor kept Vicky going up and down. As I came back down to earth I noticed the amount of Vicky's pussy juices that were starting to spread around the base of the dildo. They were even spreading along the 'T' towards me and down the insides of her thighs.

When Jon pulled out of me he reached under the 'T' and released the clip that was holding the spring-loaded dildo in place. I had heard (and felt) him moving but just thought that he'd finished with me. I got a surprise as the spring loaded dildo sprung up and straight into my pussy. I gasped and looked up at Vicky but she was too far-gone to take any notice. Jon said, "Vanessa, I'm going to get cleaned-up, give me a shout if you think that Vicky is going to pass out."

After what seemed like hours of me trying to wiggle my backside and get some more pleasure out of the dildo that was in me, and listening to the slurping and sucking noises as Vicky went up and down, I realised that Vicky was getting a bit quiet. I had heard her moans and gasps as she had had 3 orgasms but she was starting to get a bit quiet. I shouted "Master - I think that Vicky needs some help." Jon obviously hadn't been far away as he was there almost immediately and after taking one look at Vicky he switched-off the motor.

Vicky was left hanging there by her wrists near the top of the dildo. Jon lifted her off the dildo and then released the rope from the motor and lowered her down onto the 'T'. As he lowered her body back into his arms her open pussy was right in front of my face, it was bright red.

Jon carried Vicky out of the room and put her on my bed then came back to me and unfastened me. I had to get myself down off the 'T' which wasn't as easy as it sounds because the spring-loaded dildo was still pushing into me.

After Jon had unfastened me and told me to get myself down, he had left me and went back to check on Vicky. This meant that I could take my time getting off the 'T' and I took advantage of that time to see just how strong the spring was. Instead of climbing up and off the dildo I pushed back and tried to slide backwards off the 'T'. With each inch that I slid back the pressure of the dildo in me increased and by the time that my feet were on the ground I was starting to think that I would be able to feel the dildo in my throat. It was hurting but at the same time it was nice. Once my feet were on the ground I managed to reach under the 'T' and push the dildo back into its 'home' position. As it came out of me I had to lean back to get the angle right.

When I got into my room Vicky was either unconscious or just asleep. Jon had left her naked on top of the quilt with her legs wide open. Jon wasn't around so I decided to clean myself up, then Vicky. When I got to cleaning her pussy I couldn't resist bending over and giving it a kiss and a quick suck of her little clit.

I covered Vicky up and left her and about an hour later she came down stairs with one hand holding her pussy and looking very tired. After some food Vicky still didn't wake-up properly so Jon told her to get dressed and we took her home. She fell asleep in the back of the car and I had to wake her when we got to her flat. Liz (one of Vicky's flatmates) asked Vicky if she was all right, said that she looked like death warmed-up. Vicky didn't answer so Jon said, "If she looks like death then you could say that she's been fucked to death. I'll leave it to Vicky to explain."

Back home things seemed a little dull so I started making my new flesh coloured bikini. It was good having the silicone model of me; it made life a lot easier. Jon wanted the bikini bottom to be big, but with a narrow crotch. He said that the colour was to make people look at me and at first glance think that I was naked. Once they realised that I wasn't then they wouldn't take much notice of me. That way when I was naked the people that had seen me before would think that I wasn't naked. Well I think that that was what he said.

The top had to be fairly big as well, the 2 triangles held together with a thin strap and fastened in the front. When I had finished making it I tried it on. I can see what Jon means when he says that a quick glance it would make people think that I had nothing on.

Week commencing November 2

Had a quiet week, didn't see Bridie when I went to Tesco, and the paperboy (or girl) didn't call again.

On the Monday night we had been watching a programme on the television about exercise and Jon had said that I should think about going to some sort of exercise evening class. On the Wednesday when I was out shopping I saw a card in the Post Office window about an aerobics class that was run at the local junior school on a Thursday evening. When I mentioned it to Jon he told me to go and check it out. He said that if I didn't like it then I could stop going. So, the next night I packed my trainers, a T-shirt, my green baggy shorts (Jon's idea) and a towel into a bag and put on a dress and coat and drove to the school.

A woman about my age called Jenny ran the class. She was very friendly and after telling me about the set-up she pointed out the girls changing rooms and I went and got changed. There were about 8 other women of all ages getting changed in there and when we went into the school gym to start there were a few more women and 4 men, about 20 in all. Jenny had us line up in rows before she switched the music on and we started. I made sure that I got on the back row, I didn't want to look an idiot not knowing what to do.

We started off doing all the things that I had seen on the television and by the time we stopped for a break I was knackered. Jenny came over to see how I was doing and told me that we had been at it for 45 minutes. No wonder I was knackered. As Jenny was talking to me I noticed that her eyes were looking at my chest, when I looked down I saw that my T-shirt was wet with sweat and it was clinging to my skin. It was really showing the shape of my breasts and nipples and I could see the dark area of my aureole. Jenny told me that the second half was less strenuous as most of it was floor work.

Before we started again we all had to get a mat to lie on and we all lined up again. I kept my place on the back row. Jenny had us do all sorts of stretching and press-up type exercises while she walked in between us all, telling us what to do and 'encouraging' the ones who weren't trying that hard.

When she came my way she was quiet for a minute or so before telling me that she thought that I could get my legs further apart than they were. At the time we were all on our backs with our feet high in the air and wide part. I was really concentrating on pushing myself and wasn't thinking about what I was wearing. It was warm in the school gym and I was sweating from all the exercises so I wasn't thinking about keeping warm.

It was only when I looked at Jenny and saw where her eyes were looking that I remembered that I had my short baggy green running shorts on, with no knickers on underneath. Jenny was looking right at my pussy through the gaping leg holes. More than that, if Jenny could see everything that I've got then the people who were laid at my feet could too. Well it was too late by then, I'd obviously been giving everyone a good view for quiet a while so another 10 minutes to the end of the lesson wasn't going to make much of a difference. I just started taking quick looks at the people in front of me to see who was trying to see my pussy and trying to think what they were thinking.

When we all stood up at the end of the lesson I noticed that the middle-aged man that had been directly in front of me had either been having a good look at me, or he kept a torch in his shorts.

Jenny called me over to her after bring the class to a close. She asked me if I had enjoyed myself and if I would be going again the next week. She kept me talking for ages about nothing in particular, until she suddenly said, "you'll really boost the number of men coming to these classes if you keep coming dressed in those shorts." I blushed a little bit and said, "I don't know what you mean, what's wrong with them." "Absolutely nothing" Jenny replied, "they're just great, just what's needed" I knew exactly what she meant, and the grin on her face told me that she knew that I knew.

She started walking towards the changing rooms and we went in as the other women were starting to come out and go home. By the time that we had stripped off and got in the showers we were the only ones left in there. It seemed funny being back in school showers, there's something about them. As I was showering I was remembering my days at school when all us little girls were shy about being naked together, how we used to try to cover ourselves and only have a few seconds under the water.

Jenny suddenly said something that brought me back to reality and I looked over at her. She has quite a slim body with shoulder length brown hair. Her breasts are about the same size as mine but her nipples are a lot smaller. When she turned to look at me I saw that she hardly had any pubic hair, it didn't look as if she shaved, she only had a few and they were all in a tall thin triangle above the front of her pussy. Jenny saw me looking at her and asked me how often I shaved my pussy. She seemed fascinated when I told her that I didn't shave any more, that I had removed them all with a special machine. I could she her cringing as I was telling her about the depilatory machine so I told her that it didn't hurt at all, the only problem was that it took so long. Jenny joked saying "well it wouldn't take long with me with the few that I've got." I laughed a bit and agreed with her.