Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I suggested that we go upstairs she said, "I though you'd never ask." We never made it to the top of the stairs, as I followed her up the stairs I put my hand between her legs and onto her pussy. She stopped and turned round to face me. My face was right in front of her pussy. I could smell her pussy juices and just leaned forwards and kissed the front of her slit. She sat down on the stairs, opened her legs and I went down on her right there. It wasn't long before she was shaking as her first orgasm hit her, but I wasn't going to let her cum again, well not then.

I was looking forward to seeing her cum many times on the 'fucking machine'. But before that I wanted her to use her mouth on me. As she sat on the stairs coming down from her 'high', I climbed up above her head, opened me legs and bent down so that my pussy was right in front of her face. When the weight landed on her chest she opened her eyes and saw my pussy which she immediately started eating. It didn't take me long to cum, I guess that we had been both close to cumming just with the talking that we'd been doing.

After I had 'climbed down' we went to the 'punishment room' and I got Bridie ready for her pleasure ride. As she lowered herself onto the dildo ready for the machine to start Bride looked at me and told me that she was nervous. I just smiled and said, "Don't worry, I won't let it fuck you to death." As the motor slowly raised her up the first time I moved the chair that she had been supporting herself on and she said, "Please don't, I might need that." "Relax and enjoy it" I said, "you're going to go to limits that you didn't think you had girl." I said.

To start off with Bridie looked a little nervous but it didn't take long for her to relax and start enjoying it. After a lot of moaning, screaming and her third orgasm Bridie asked me to stop the motor and get her down, but every time she said, "please" I just said, "not yet." After her fifth orgasm she had stopped pleading with me and wasn't even looking at me. She was looking down towards the ground, shaking and moaning. I decided that it was time to stop the machine and get her down.

I sat her down with her back to the wall and decided that I needed my share of the pleasure, switched the motor on and climbed on and lowered myself onto the dildo that was still covered in lots of Bridie's pussy juices. I left the chair in place after using it to make minor adjustments so that I went all the way up and down on the dildo. I just hoped that the nylon cord wouldn't catch on anything and rip my clit off.

After about 5 minutes Bridie started to get some life back in her and she gave me a very tired looking smile as I reached my first orgasm. After my third my clit was hurting so much that I just had to stop and I put my feet on the chair. I had a bit of trouble supporting myself as my legs acted as if they were made of jelly. Eventually I got myself down and sat beside Bridie.

We both sat there for another 15 minutes as we slowly got some energy back. We must have looked a right sight with sweat all over us and our legs wide open. After a while we started talking and Bride told me that she had never experienced anything like it in her life, "but there again, it's the unexpected that I have come to expect with you and Jon" she said. "Complaining are you girl?" I asked. She just smiled and shook her head.

We had a shower (together) but we were too tired to let it be anything other than a 'get yourself clean' shower and went downstairs for a drink - something a little stronger than coffee. We sat in silence for a long time before Bridie suddenly said, "Can I bring my boyfriend next time?" "There's an idea" I said, "Jon won't let me have full sex with him but that doesn't mean that we can't have lots of fun. The poor lad will think that he's died and gone to heaven." We didn't fix up a date but that didn't stop me thinking about what we could do to the poor boy.

Bridie left before Jon came home and I had a quiet evening apart from Jon inspecting my clit. He commented on how swollen it was.

Thursday - I went to aerobics early. I had agreed to meet Jenny 45 minutes early so that we could try to find out where from and who was looking at us through the hole. Jon had agreed to me taking the weight off my clit for the evening and I was quite glad of the relief from the pain. My clit had grown but I think that the extra size was just swelling. When I got there Jenny was waiting for me.

We had a good 'explore' and discovered that at the other side of the wall with the hole was a little storeroom where the caretaker kept cleaning equipment. The door was unlocked and we eventually found the hole by moving a pile of boxes. Looking through I could see the whole of the shower area. The next problem was to find out who was looking through it. We decided that we wanted to find out who but didn't want to stop them as we were enjoying it as much as them.

Back in the changing rooms we got changed and I put my new leotard on. Jenny looked at me in it and said, "that might cause a riot in there tonight, the older women will get jealous and the men will not be able to keep away from you." That made me a little nervous and I said that maybe I shouldn't wear it. Jenny said that I would be okay but I still wasn't sure and asked if I could make her one and then we could both wear them. She thought for a few seconds then said, "yes please, were about the same size, can I try yours on to see if it fits."

So we both stripped off again and I stood there naked while Jenny pulled the thin white leotard on. We might be about the same height but there is more of Jenny than there is of me. The leotard looked good on her. She filled it very nicely and I told her so. What I didn't tell her was that I could see her sparse triangle of brown pubic hair through the thin white lycra. After looking at herself in the mirror, she said, "go on then, will you make one for me please?" I smiled and said, "of course I will." She took it off, gave me it back and started putting her own leotard on. However she didn't put her black lycra shorts on underneath so her butt cheeks were totally exposed just the same as mine were. "There, that's 2 butts for them to look at" she said.

We left the changing room and went into the main gym. About 5 minutes later the others started arriving and we both got a few raised eyebrows as the women and men saw our bare butts. I could see that both Jenny and me were going to cause a couple of the men to get a hard-on. What I also noticed was that there were 2 new men in the class, word must be getting round.

Jenny got us started and it wasn't long before I was getting hot and starting sweating. At the interval Jenny came over to me and whispered to me to adjust the crotch on my leotard. One side of it had moved inside my lips and the whole thing was getting just a little see-through because of my sweat. As we chatted one of the new men came over to us and asked Jenny something about the class dates and times. She told him that the class would break for Christmas on December 10th and resume on January 14th. All the time that they were talking I could see his eyes looking me up and down. I've got well used to this these days and it just doesn't bother me any more.

Jenny got us started again and this part of the evening had us bending over backwards a lot. When I was in what we used to call the 'crab' position at school (hands and feet only on the floor with my stomach facing the ceiling and my arms over my head); I remembered that the crotch of my leotard would be splitting my lips; and nearly see-through by then. This thought got me excited a little bit as this week there were 2 men in front of me and in the position that we were in they must have been having a great view. I felt a little rush of pussy juice as I was thinking about it.

At the end of the session these 2 men started trying to chat me up and after all the others had gone to get changed Jenny came over and 'rescued' me. We put the equipment away and then headed to the changing rooms. By that time most of the other women had left leaving just us 2 to hatch our plan. I was to strip off and start showering, talk to Jenny who wasn't actually getting ready for a shower but was going round to the storeroom to surprise whoever was there. When I heard Jenny shouting I was to grab a towel and run round to the storeroom to give her some backup.

After a couple of minutes soaping myself I heard Jenny shouting "And what do you think you're doing?" so I grabbed my towel and ran. I didn't bother wrapping the towel round me until I got there. I wasn't expecting anyone other than the voyeur to be there and he'd already seen me naked so I didn't bother wrapping it round me until I got there. Quite a surprise as well, the eye belonged to a boy of about 14.

Jenny told me that when she'd opened the door he'd been looking through the hole with his trousers round his ankles and was pumping away. His little erection had gone by the time that I got there but his trousers were still round his ankles. He was trembling with fear as he pleaded with us not to call the police. I was so surprised that I had forgotten to wrap my towel round me and I just stood there as Jenny said, "what do we do now?" We hadn't discussed that and I just said, "I don't know."

We stood in silence for a few seconds before I said, "I know, you (Jenny) go and lock the entrance door while I take this boy back to the changing rooms. We'll work out what were going to do as we get changed." Jenny went off and I told the boy to pull up his trousers and follow me.

Back in the girls changing room I told the boy to take his clothes off and stand and wait while I finished my shower. I told him that he was less likely to run off if he didn't have any clothes on. When he was naked I took him to the showers area and told him to stand facing the showers with his hands on his head. When he'd done that I took my towel off and got back into the shower.

Just as I did so, Jenny came in and said, "Well, I was going to ask what you've decided but I can see that you've already got that in hand." "Not totally" I said, "I'm not sure what to do with him next. But first I'm going to finish my shower, are you going to join me?"

As Jenny stripped off the boy kept looking from her to me and back. Apart from his embarrassment at being caught and having to stand naked in front of us he must have thought he was in heaven. He was starting to relax a bit and his excitement was beginning to show.

Jenny and me soaped each other before she pounced on me and gave me a long French kiss. My hands were playing with her nipples and pussy (and hers with mine) and it wasn't long before we were both cumming. I had nearly forgotten about the boy when Jenny said, "Go on then, beat that meat." The lad looked a little puzzled so she said, "get wanking."

He knew what that meant and started pumping his little dick. We both watched as he worked himself up and shot his load over towards us. I was quite impressed with how far it came. When he was done Jenny and me started getting dried as the boy still stood there watching us. Jenny and me talked about what the rest of his punishment would be. In the end we decided that he would have to join us for the aerobics class for the next week and help us clean up afterwards. If he was really good we would let him watch us shower - providing he did the same as he did that night.

We kept him standing there naked until we were ready to leave and then made him carry his clothes to the front door. We then kicked him outside still naked and told him to get dressed and go home. We never did find out how he got into the school.

In the pub Jenny and me had a good laugh about the whole evening. The poor boy and the look on the faces of the class when they saw our naked butts. Jenny seemed a little worried at what it might do to attendance as she was getting a percentage of the class fees. I reminded her that we needed to think about what we were going to do with the boy. We needed some way to embarrass him even more and Jenny said that it would be a good idea to make him wear some girl's knickers while he was in the class. I agreed with her that it would be a good idea but she would have to provide them as I don't possess any. "Leave it with me" she said. We left after one drink and laughed as we talked about the boy as we walked out.

Friday - was a quiet day. I had the weight hanging from my clit again and I was looking forward to a weekend without it. The pain from the swelling was starting to outweigh the pleasure of the tugging.

Saturday November 21

Again another quiet day, Jon had to go to work in the morning and in the afternoon I had to wash the car wearing just my coat and shoes. That was cold. In the evening Jon took me to a pub in the country and we had a quiet drink and some food. The place was pretty quiet and nothing exciting happened.

Sunday November 22

Jon took me shopping for some knee high boots. We drove up to the large shopping centre outside Sheffield and looked in all the shoe shop windows. Jon (and me) wanted to have a bit of fun with the shop assistants so we found the shop that had the boots that we liked on display, then I looked around until a young male assistant became free. As I started walking towards him 2 things happened. Firstly someone else grabbed the young man and secondly a young girl asked me if she could help me. After a quick think I thought 'what the hell' and told her that I wanted to try on some lace-up knee high boots. I gave her my size and she told me to take a seat. I picked a seat facing a wall and waited until she came back with a pair. She gave me one boot and watched me struggle (deliberately) to get it on then start to lace it up. It didn't take long for her to offer to help me and she brought over a little low stool, sat on it and asked me to put my left foot up beside her right leg.

As she was lacing up the boot I slowly let my knees part. At first she didn't take any notice, but as she got further up towards my knee I caught her eyes looking up my dress. I realised then that I was going to have some fun. I spread my knees a bit more and her expression told me that she had just seen my naked pussy. She kept looking at it again and again. It took ages for her to finish lacing the boot and when she did I got up and went through the routine of walking about and looking at myself in a mirror.

After that I asked her if I could try on the other one. When she gave me it I said, "can you do it for me please, I'm not very good with laces." She sat down on the stool in front of me and lifted my right leg up and onto the stool. Automatically I moved my left leg to the left giving her a good view. It was a good job that I was facing a wall and that the girl was effectively blocking the gap between me and the wall. If anyone had tried to get through the gap they would have easily been able to see everything that I've got.

When the girl finally finished I got up and walked over to the mirror. I wasn't going to stop there so I asked her if she had any different ones. She said, "yes" and I sat down and started taking them off while she went for the different ones. I hadn't got the first pair off before she came back with the second pair. I deliberately kept my knees open while I finished taking the first pair off. As I was finishing I kept glancing up at her and I could see that her eyes were looking at my pussy. When I finished I gave them to her and she put them back in the box before asking if I wanted help with the second pair as well.

Of course I did, that was the whole point of the exercise. What the girl didn't know was that while she was in the store room I had moved my chair back a bit so that I had to slide down the chair a bit to be able to get the right position on the stool. This meant that more of my pussy was on show. After looking at the first boot in the mirror I asked her if she could help me with the other one. As she sat down in front of me again she sat with her legs open a bit. As the lacing got further towards my knee I caught a glimpse of her knickers, white cotton ones. When she finished she moved both her arms to her sides and I got a good view of her knickers and the wet spot in the expected place. I could also see some dark pubic hairs sticking out of the sides. I gave her a knowing smile as our eyes met when she stood up.

Needless to say I wasn't happy with the second pair and asked her if I could try some others. As I was taking the second pair off and she was in the storeroom Jon walked passed me smiled and kept walking.

When the third pair arrived I had already got the second pair off and was waiting for her. She sat down and lifted one of my feet up. As it went up my knees parted and I watched her eyes go down to my pussy. As she moved her hands to start lacing the boot up her knees opened and I realised why she had taken longer to get the third pair. She had taken her knickers off. There were now 2 naked wet pussies staring at each other. I could see her juices in her pubic hair and I could certainly feel mine. Talk about flashing the flasher, I was a bit taken a-back and didn't know what to do. I just sat there and stared at her pussy as she slowly laced up the boots and looked at my pussy. When they were both fastened I got up and looked at them in the mirror. I couldn't make up my mind which pair I liked most so I decided not to get any of them and I told the girl as I took them off, being careful to keep my knees together. The girl looked a bit disappointed as I left the store.

Jon was waiting outside and he asked me if I'd had fun and what was wrong with the boots. I told him that I quite liked the second pair of boots and he was quite amused when I told him that the girl had started flashing me. Jon decided that we would look at other shoe shops and if we didn't find any others then we would go back to that shop. We looked round 3 more shoe shops before finding a pair that we liked in another shop. Jon sent me in to try them on.

This time I got a male assistant, quite young, I guess that he was still at school or college and only worked there on a weekend. I asked the lad to lace them up for me then slowly opened my knees. His eyes opened wide when he realised what he could see. The speed of the lacing slowed down dramatically and he went red in the face. When he eventually finished the second boot and stood up I could see that he was finding his trousers a little restrictive. The boots were comfortable and I liked them so I told the lad that I would take them but I asked him to undo them and put them in a box for me. That seemed to take forever and I really enjoyed the feeling of his eyes burning my pussy. When I stood up there was a little wet patch on the chair. I was glad that I had pulled the back of my dress up so that I wasn't sitting on it.

We had a KFC on the way home and Jon sat me so that I was facing the serving counter with my knees about 6 inches apart, with no one between me and the counter to restrict the staff's view. I'm sure that a couple of them noticed because they kept looking over towards me. Back home Jon spent the rest of the evening in his study and I never saw him until next morning.

. continued in Part 8.