Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 09

Story Info
The 9th chapter of her amazing new life.
19.3k words
4.83
24.5k
7
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 9 of my Journal. I started writing it when I made a bold decision to change my life. I left my dull existence in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a man in the East Midlands of England. It is a decision that I will never regret. I have never been so happy and never had so much pleasure.

Vanessa

*

Saturday December 19

The next thing I knew was that the sun was shining and there were people talking on next door's balcony. When I looked out there was a young couple staring into our room and at the 4 naked bodies strewn all over the beds. I got up and opened the glass doors to the balcony, walked out and said, "good morning." The woman looked a bit shocked but the bulge in the man's shorts told me that he was enjoying what he saw. The noise of the door opening had woken the others up and they slowly walked out to join me.

Jon brought a bottle of water with him and passed it around. After a minute or so Chloe realised that she was naked on the balcony with strangers watching her. She went inside to get dressed. Jon realised what time it was and told Emma and Chloe that we had a plane to catch and that they would have to leave. Theirs was an afternoon flight whilst we had to leave in an hour. We said our goodbyes and we headed for the shower. I was quite surprised that I didn't have a hangover, Jon said that he didn't have one either but I bet that Emma and Chloe did.

When we came out of the shower the couple next door were still on their balcony and still watching us. We packed our things then got dressed. Jon had me wear just a skirt and top but before I could put them on I had to put my Ben Wa balls inside me and I had to do it in full view of our neighbours who were still watching me (us). I could see that I was going to have an interesting journey home.

When we had checked our luggage in we went through customs to the departure lounge. The security people were getting everyone to walk through some sort of x-ray arch. It bleeped when I went through and this man told me to go through again. It bleeped again. It was obvious that I wasn't carrying anything so he ran this x-ray stick thing up and down close to my body. As it got near my stomach it bleeped over and over. I realised that it must have found Ben and wondered what he would do. I had pictures running through me head of being taken into a room and told to strip off. Then having to have an internal examination. I wondered if I would enjoy it but I didn't get the chance. The man just shook his 'stick' then put it in front of my stomach again. When it bleeped again he shook his head and waved me on. In a way I was a little disappointed. It could have been interested.

Jon wanted to walk about the departure lounge which meant that Ben was working hard. After about 10 minutes I grabbed his arm and stood there and shook as an orgasm took control of me. I think that Jon had forgotten about Ben because he looked a bit surprised at first, then his face changed to a smile. When I'd calmed down we went and got a coffee and waited for the plane.

Amazingly enough the plane took off on time, but it wasn't long before I realised that the 4-hour journey was going to take its toll on me. The constant background vibrations of the plane were keeping Ben working ever so slowly. The tingling in my pussy wouldn't stop. I tried to think about other things but the tingling would not go away. I could feel my juices slowly seeping out of me and I decided that I had better lift the back of my skirt over my bum. I didn't want to have a big wet patch on my skirt for everyone to see as we walked through East Midlands Airport.

I wriggled about to hitch my skirt up and held one of the magazines on my lap so that no one could see too much. When the flight attendant came to give us our meal I accidentally knocked the magazine off my lap as I release the little table from the seat in front. The flight attendant looked a little startled when she realised that she could see all my thighs right up to my stomach; but she just carried on as if nothing had happened. We finished the meal and I made sure that the magazine stayed in place when the food trays were collected.

After that Jon went to sleep but the tingling in my pussy was building up. I could feel an orgasm slowly building from deep inside me. About 3 hours into the journey I just couldn't fight it any more and it hit me. I grabbed Jon's arm and trembled something wicked. I was squeezing Jon's arm so much that he woke up to see me trying desperately to keep my mouth shut. I wanted to scream. My body felt like it was about to explode. In the end I think that did let out a bit of a moan but I think that I held it quite well really. One of the flight attendants walked by as I was coming down from my high. She stopped and asked me if I was all right. I daren't open my mouth and Jon managed to persuade her that I was OK.

The rest of the flight wasn't too bad. Another orgasm was slowly building up inside me but we landed before it hit me. When I got up off my seat I managed to get my skirt back down before anyone (even Jon) noticed. I looked at the seat and wondered how long it had to dry before the next person sat in it. It looked as if someone had spilt a whole bottle of water on it. If only they knew.

The walk through passport control to the luggage collection area finished me off and I had to go to the toilet. As soon as I got in there my skirt was up and my fingers were working on my clit. It took only seconds for me to cum again.

When I went out Jon had our cases and was waiting for me. When we went outside the cold really hit me. My nipples went like bullets in as much time as it takes a bullet to leave a gun. I was glad that we didn't have long to wait for a taxi to take us home.

The house was cold when we got there and Jon let me keep my skirt and top on until things warmed-up but I had to keep Ben in for the rest of the day. I had 3 more orgasms as I did the housework. That night I begged Jon to fuck me before going to sleep. He did and at last I felt that I had got what I needed.

Sunday December 20

We both woke up late and had a lazy day. After reading the papers Jon spent most of the day sorting out the mail and other such things. Nothing exciting happened.

Week commencing December 21

Monday was quiet and I spent a few hours keying details of the last week's exploits into this journal. I went to Tesco but never saw anyone I knew. That evening Jon promised to buy me some warmer clothes for going out in the winter.

Tuesday - I finished getting this journal up to date just before Jon came home (early) and he told me to get cleaned-up and ready to go out. I put on the dress that he bought me for my birthday, the short silky one that hangs out from my chest letting anyone who looks see all my breasts. Jon took me to a big hotel in Derby where we met the people that he works with and their wives and partners. There were about 30 of us in all but most of them were a lot older than me. There were only 4 of them that looked under 30, a man and his wife and a couple of girls in their late teens or early twenties. Jon said that they were the office juniors. One or two of the men asked Jon to introduce them to his 'charming young wife' and when he introduced me as his housekeeper they looked a little surprised.

We sat at a table with the younger ones. I had Jon on one side of me and the youngish man on the other. The 2 girls were sitting opposite us. The man kept sitting up straight and bending over to talk to me. It was obvious that he was looking at my breasts but I didn't care. When Jon noticed what he was doing he just smiled. We had a great meal but the conversation was mainly about computers and their work.

After the meal a DJ appeared at the other side of a little dance floor and a few people started dancing. The 2 girls got up to dance and Jon told me to go with them. I had a great evening with most of the men wanting to dance with me. I was dancing with one of the older men when a slow number came on and he put his arms round me and almost hugged me as we slowly danced. My bum felt like my dress had been pulled up over it but this man hugging me stopped me from checking. He finally let me go and I went to the toilet for a pee.

One of the office juniors was in there and she told me that everyone had seen my bum. Jokingly I said that it was a good job that he hadn't grabbed me from behind as everyone would have been able to see my pussy. She seemed a little startled and said, "Oh, I know that just about everyone's seen both your tits and your bum now but I thought that you must be wearing a G-string or 'T' back knickers." "I stopped wearing knickers years ago, the only thing I'm wearing is this dress" I replied. "Well" she said, "you've just cost me a tenner, some of the men at the bar were saying that you didn't have any knickers on and I bet them £10 that you'd be wearing a G-string." "Sorry" I said, "but I won't tell them if you don't."

I never did find out if she paid-up because I didn't see much of her again. Jon came to dance with me when I went back out and I know that he was holding the back of my dress up some of the time. When I mentioned it to him he just said that he was proud of my body. I had to drive home as Jon had had way too much to drink and as soon as we got home and upstairs he fell asleep.

Wednesday - Went to Tesco again and bought the turkey and the rest of the things for Christmas. There were too many people in there to have any fun. I bought loads of decorations and put them up before Jon got home. He liked them but I got punished for getting them without first checking with him. He had me bend over the back of the sofa, naked with my legs wide apart while he spanked me 100 times. After I had got to "84 Thank you Master" the doorbell rang and I had to stay there while he answered it.

It was the paperboy who had come to collect his money. Jon invited him in out of the cold while he went and got the money. As Jon was coming back down the stair I heard him say "Ignore her, she's been an bad girl and is being punished." It was only then that I realised that Jon had left the lounge door open and the boy must have been looking at my red backside and wet pussy. Nothing else was said and Jon came back gave me the rest of the 100. I hope his hand didn't hurt as bad as my backside did, but as usual the pain was mixed with the pleasure. I hoped that Jon would fuck me afterwards but he didn't and I had to finish the job with my hand when I went to bed.

Thursday - Christmas Eve - I spent the day getting ready for the next day. Jon came home just after lunch and just before teatime Vicky rang and asked if she could spend Christmas with us, she had been going to spend it with her family but they'd managed to get a late holiday in the sun so she was on her own. Jon told her that he was happy for her to join us, providing that she didn't bring any clothes with her, only a coat, shoes and a toothbrush. It took less than a second for her to agree and within 5 minutes we were driving over to Nottingham to collect her.

When we got to Vicky's flat we discovered that Liz and Kelly had already left to go to one of Liz's friends for the weekend. Vicky was already waiting for us wearing just her coat and shoes.

On the way home we stopped at the pub at the end of the road for a drink. The place was crowded and quite warm and I wanted to cool down but there was no way that I was going to take my coat off, not unless Jon told me to. Instead I loosened the belt to let the air circulate which was fine as we were all stood at one end of the bar. Vicky tried to tell us what she had been up to in the couple of months since we last saw her but the noise was too great and in the end she gave up. She did manage to give us a quick flash of her smooth bald pubes just to prove that they were still like that. In the end we gave-up and headed for home.

As Vicky was walking from the car she suddenly stopped and leaned against the house wall. When I asked her what was wrong she told me that she was wearing her Ben Wa balls and that they had just got the better of her. Jon heard this and told her that she was told to bring just a coat, shoes and a toothbrush. Vicky said that she was sorry, but said that she didn't think that things inside her would count. Jon wasn't impressed and told her that she would be punished for it.

Inside we took of our coats and shoes and I got us some more drinks. Jon took his clothes off as well. After we told Vicky all about our holiday she told us what she had been up to. She hadn't worn knickers since she had last seen us and had only worn a bra when it 'wouldn't have been appropriate in a Building Society' to have had her tits bouncing about. She told us that she had taken Liz and Kelly to the nightclub where they had the foam and the swimming pool and that she had managed to get Liz and Kelly to go into the pool. They had kept their knickers on but Vicky (being naked) had attracted a bit more attention and one man had tried to fuck her from behind. She had turned to look at him and didn't fancy him so she'd pushed him away.

As Vicky was telling us all this I noticed that she was squirming in her seat and that Jon's dick was getting hard. Jon noticed Vicky looking at his dick and said, "You haven't had a man for ages have you, you'd better sleep with me tonight." As we headed upstairs Jon told me to play with myself, but not to make myself cum. He said that he'd explain all in the morning.

Friday - Christmas Day - I got up first and looked into Jon's room. Vicky was sat astride him and having a good ride. I was a little disappointed as I wanted to do that to him as a little Christmas present. When they eventually came downstairs breakfast was just about ready and we all sat there, naked, eating and talking about lots of different things. Vicky asked if we still had the 'wonderful fucking machine' and when Jon said that we had she asked if she could use it. Jon just said, "later."

After breakfast Vicky and me started getting things ready for dinner while Jon disappeared. An hour later he returned and called us into the lounge. He told us that he had planned to give me one of the deepest most intense orgasm that I would ever have as a Christmas present. It was to be slowly built-up throughout the day as a mixture of pain, pleasure and frustration. He told me to resist having an orgasm all day and to tell him if I got anywhere near having one. Vicky hadn't been part of his original plan but since she was here then he would make it a 'double act'.

To start off with Vicky and me had to spank each other 50 times as hard as we could. This was to be administered while we were over Jon's knee. I think that he wanted us to feel his hard dick pressing into our stomach as it was happening. I was the first over Jon's knee and Vicky really did try hard. By the time I had said, "30 - thank you" my juices were starting to flow and Vicky eased off a bit in the forties. On the last couple her fingers were starting to linger on my pussy before she pulled her hand away. My backside wasn't too painful at the end and I hadn't needed to cry.

Next it was Vicky's turn and she gave a little moan of pleasure as she pressed her stomach onto Jon's hard dick. Without being told she opened her legs so that my hand would be able to get at her pussy easily. I think that she was hoping that I would concentrate on fingering her pussy rather than on the spanking. Vicky didn't count the strokes so I did. I wasn't going to give her an easy time and by the time I got to 25 my hand was really hurting. I stared to slow down but tried to direct my hand so that my fingers went round her cheek and onto her pussy. By the time I had delivered 40 spanks I had developed the art of moving my hand after it had landed so that a finger went into her pussy before my hand came away. I knew that Vicky had noticed it but I didn't know if Jon had. He didn't say anything. When Vicky stood up there were tears in her eyes, but at the same time she gave me a 'knowing' smile.

Jon still had his hard-on and he said that one of us would have to do something about it. He kept looking at us both but in the end he let me give him a blowjob to relive his pressures. I was down on my knees in front of him and he was really trying to get his dick as far down my throat as he could. At one point I was having a bit of difficulty breathing, but that soon changed when he shot his load straight down my throat. I didn't even get the chance to taste it.

It was then back to the Christmas dinner but Jon brought us both a glass of wine. When everything was cooking nicely Jon decided that it was time for the next round. He had us both put our Ben Wa ball in their proper place and told us to run up and down the stairs 10 times. Boy did that get me excited. I was glad that it wasn't 20 I was nearly ready to cum after the 10.

Just as we were about to sit down to dinner Jon told me to replace Ben with the remote controlled vibe. All through the meal he played with the control and got me so close to cumming that I only just managed to tell him to stop. I had that familiar feeling deep inside me that was threatening to explode out. Eating just seemed to push the feeling deeper inside me but my pussy was leaving a pool of my juices on the chair. Every time I shuffled about there was a squelching sound. When we stopped eating Jon told me to stand-up with my legs apart and he used his fingers to find and remove the vibe. Fortunately it didn't take him long otherwise I would have cum.

Vicky volunteered to do the washing-up while Jon took me upstairs and into the punishment room. He strapped me onto the top part of the 'T' with my feet to the legs. I couldn't move and my spread pussy was there waiting for some action. The action that it got was Jon with first the tawse, then the cane. I can't remember how many strokes I counted but my backside thought that it was on fire. Jon's an expert with the cane and the end of it must have reached my pussy about a dozen times. I was crying and almost screaming. My pussy was on fire and my juices just seemed to make it burn all the more. I was so close to cumming it was unbelievable. Just as I thought that I couldn't hold it any more Vicky came into the room and Jon stopped. Vicky said that I didn't look too good and asked if I was OK. I tried to say "yes" but the word wouldn't come out. In the end I just nodded.

Jon decided that he needed to let me calm down for a while and while he left me where I was he told Vicky that it was time for her to get re-acquainted with the fucking machine. While she went and got a chair he sorted out the ropes and when she came back he tied her wrists and told her to get on. Vicky climbed on and slowly impaled herself on the big dildo. Her pussy was just inches from my face and I could see every detail as she went down. She gave a big sigh as she reached the bottom. Jon adjusted the ropes and then switched on the motor.

To start off with he set the motor to run very slowly and it seemed to take ages for her to rise up so that the dildo was just out of her before she started to go down again. Jon left us alone for about 5 minutes before coming back and increasing the motors speed.

Vicky was starting to get quite worked-up and her juices were down to her knees. Unless Jon switched off the motor I could see that Vicky was going to cum long before me. The sweet fragrance of her pussy was stopping me from relaxing. Jon left Vicky and turned his attentions to me again. He gave me 10 more strokes with the cane and I was crying again after the second stroke. By the 10th I was so close to cumming that I had to beg him to stop. Just as he did stop Vicky gave out a loud scream and shuddered as she reached the bottom of the dildo.