Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motor just kept going and up she went again.

Jon ignore her and un-strapped me. I collapsed to the floor and felt the pain as my backside hit the floor. Jon lifted me across the floor so that I was spread-eagle under the ropes that were dangling from the ceiling. He then strapped these to my wrists and ankles and hauled me up to about his waist height. Thankfully he had already attached the supporting straps for my waist and neck. There I was hanging about 3 feet in the air with my arms and legs as wide as they possibly could be. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Vicky still going up and down on the dildo. She had tears in her eyes but a smile on her face.

Jon got the remote controlled vibe and pushed it into me. I say pushed but I'm sure that my pussy nearly sucked it out of his hand. He switched it onto low speed and left the room. When he came back five minutes later Vicky was just having her second orgasm and I was about to have my first. Jon saw the expression on my face and switched the vibe off. So close, yet so far away.

It was then that I saw a strange looking object in Jon's hand. It was a bit like a big pair of pliers with a spiked wheel on the end. I'd never seen one of those before (I later found out that it was a Leather workers hole punch). At the time I'd no idea what it was for and was a bit surprised when Jon started playing with it and my pussy lips. All of a sudden there was a bolt of pain coming from my labia. That pain made me cum. I felt like I was exploding as my body danced about at the end of those ropes. I was just starting to calm down when it happened again, both the pain and the orgasm. Two within a couple of minutes. Jon later told me that my pussy actually squirted out some of my juices both times that I came.

Jon continued doing something to my pussy, but I didn't know what and when he finished he switched the vibe back on and left us again. What seemed like hours later he came back. Vicky had cum another twice and her head was hanging down. I had only cum another once but I was shattered. Jon switched everything off and lifted Vicky off the dildo. He carried her out and laid her on his bed. He then came back for me and after lowering me to the floor he carried me to his bed and lay me beside Vicky. Within seconds I was asleep.

Two hours later I woke up as Vicky was climbing off the bed. We quickly decided that we needed a shower. As I pulled my legs off the bed I saw something on my pussy. When I looked closer there were 2 gold rings about half an inch across, one hanging from each of my pussy lips. Jon had used the 'pliers' to pierce each of my labia and they now had 'sleepers' in them. There was dried blood all round my pussy. Walking was quite painful although the warm shower did help. Neither of us said anything as we showered and we both went back to bed as soon as we had dried ourselves.

It was late at night when I woke up and woke Vicky. We were both still tired, but hungry. We both complained about sore pussies as we went down stairs. My backside hurt like hell as well. Jon was watching TV when we found him and he immediately got up and told us to sit (or lay) down while he got us some food and drink. We both agreed that we had never had so much pleasure at one session before. We both thanked Jon for our Christmas presents.

Saturday December 26

It was late when Vicky and me woke up (we had both slept in Jon's bed while he slept in mine). It didn't hurt so much when I moved and we both explored my Christmas present it hurt like hell when I moved them. We all had a lazy day eating, drinking, talking and watching the TV too much. It hurt too much whenever I tried to move my new rings. Nothing else really happened apart from Jon sleeping with (and presumably fucking) Vicky.

Sunday December 27

Jon was up bright and early and told us to get up as well. Surprisingly enough my pussy ring holes had healed quite a bit over night and it didn't hurt much at all when I moved my rings around, but it still hurt a bit when I gently pulled on them.

Straight after breakfast he took us to the Hotel Leisure Centre. We hit the gym first. Jon told me to wear only my white leotard, the one with the T-back. That meant that my bum cheeks were totally exposed. Vicky wore my white lycra bikini bottoms and a T-shirt. I got one of the male members of staff staring at me as we walked through the reception area into the gym and I wondered if one of my rings had 'escaped' out of the side of the crotch.

It was still quite early and there was no one else in there. Jon told us what exercise machines to use and before long the leotard had lost its self inside my pussy lips. The same had happened with my bikini bottoms on Vicky. So much so that Jon told Vicky to take them off. There was no one else in there so it was only us that she was flashing her pussy to. She looked good on the machine that you have to push your legs as wide apart as you can and she said that she really enjoyed the cycling machine. Jon kept us there for about an hour before deciding to go.

A man came in just before Jon told us we were leaving and I was a little surprised that he didn't want to keep us there longer so that we could get the poor man's heart beating even faster. Vicky wasn't too happy about walking back through the hotel's reception with her bum cheeks and pussy just visible at the bottom of the T-shirt but Jon said if anyone was going to be noticed then it would be me with my pussy lips and rings showing. As it turned out no one seemed to notice us. I'm coming to the conclusion that most people are just so wrapped up in their own little worlds that they don't notice what's going on around them.

We got changed, well Vicky put my white lycra bikini on and we went for a swim. Jon had put on a pair of his fine mesh undies on and I could clearly see his dick through the mesh. There was only an old man and a young couple in the pool and the young man had a good look at Vicky and me as we got in the water. We swam up and down and generally messed about for about half an hour before Jon told us that we were going into the jacuzzi. As we got out of the water I could clearly see Vicky's nipples and one pussy lip through the now nearly transparent thin white lycra. I say one pussy lip as the other one had come out of the side of the crotch of the bikini bottoms. When I looked down at my front I could see my 2 hard nipples were visible through the thin leotard, and both my pussy lips and rings were out. The material had disappeared right into my pussy. Jon was just as bad, he had a hard-on and his undies were hiding nothing.

The young couple were in the jacuzzi and as we walked to it they stared then smiled as we climbed in. The woman eyes opened wide when she saw Jon's dick. We got chatting and it turns out that they were staying in the hotel for Christmas. They were obviously so much in love and kept kissing each other. I couldn't see what they were doing under the bubbles but the expressions on their faces told me that something was going on. Jon had pulled me onto his lap and I sat facing Vicky as he pulled the crotch on my leotard to one side and then lifted me onto his dick. It hurt a bit as his dick pushed against my rings as he entered me.

The main bubbles stopped for a couple of minutes and through the small bubbles I could see that the man was finger-fucking the woman while he kissed her. I think that Vicky was feeling a bit left out of things because after a few minutes I saw her hand go under the water and to her pussy. We stayed there for ages with no one else coming into the pool or the jacuzzi. Eventually (and after Jon had shot his load into me) we got out and went up to the sauna. There was no one in there either so Jon told us to strip off. We were all laid there when the couple came in about 5 minutes later. When they saw us all naked they too stripped of. The woman asked the man if he had seen any signs saying that it was 'clothes optional' and said, "No, but there again there weren't any saying it wasn't."

The man had a dick that wasn't as big as Jon's and he had a big bush of black hair all round it. The woman had big floppy breasts with small dark nipples that looked very hard. Her pussy was surrounded with masses of black hair but when she lifted her feet up onto the bench I could see a nice little clit peeping out of her pink lips. Vicky and me were lying on the bench when they came in and the woman sat at my feet. I had to sit up with my feet still on the bench facing her for there to be enough room for them. The man sat on the other side of her facing her with his feet up on the bench and as he looked at her he could see past her and me.

As my legs weren't together he could see my pussy quite clearly. When I realised this I decided to have a bit of fun and opened my legs a bit more. I also kept slowly licking my lips. The man and the woman were talking about their weekend in the Hotel, but I could see that the man was looking at me a lot. Mixed in with the sweat that was running down my body was Jon's jism that was still seeping out of me.

It was having the desired effect on the man and I could see hid dick starting to rise. It was full hard-on when the woman noticed and told him that they were going for a shower. Jon hadn't been taking any notice of all this but Vicky had and when they went out she said, "I saw you, enjoy doing that to men do you?" "Yes I do, it's great the power that a woman has over a man." I said. "Not ALL men" Jon said. Vicky said, "Vanessa doesn't have that effect on you because you see her naked every day, but you must admit that if an attractive naked woman started doing things like Vanessa did in front of you then you'd get a hard-on as well." "I certainly would," Jon said, "and that's why I like my women to tease other men. I bet that a lot of women like watching men play with themselves as well." Both Vicky and me said, "I do" at exactly the same time.

That made us all laugh a bit then Vicky said, "That couple are having a long shower - together." Jon said, "I bet he's fucking her in there." Vicky looked out and said, "You're probably right, I can see one of her feet sticking out of the curtain - at about his waist height." "Good for them" Jon said. A few minutes later they came back in and sat in the reverse positions. This time it was the woman who was looking straight at my pussy. I wanted to see what reaction I would get from her so I started letting my hand wander all over my body. Needles to say that they lingered on my breasts and nipples and explored my pussy. I was gently pulling my lips apart with the rings. I could see her opening her knees slowly as she watched me. When they got wide enough I could see her swollen pink lips in the middle of all that black hair with a little dark pink clit in the middle.

Encouraged by her actions I started playing with my own clit. I quickly let my eyes wander around the sauna and saw that Jon's dick was getting hard again and that Vicky was playing with her pussy as well. As I looked back at the woman I saw her hands go round her thighs and part her pussy even more. Her man was looking down at her pussy and his dick was starting to rise. Shortly after that Vicky let out a moan. She had cum. Jon said, "Vicky, your turn, come and sit on this" pointing to his dick that was pointing to the ceiling.

Taking that as a que the woman got off the bench and then backed onto her man's now erect dick. There was now 2 couples fucking in there and me just frigging myself. I felt a bit left out of it but I knew that it wouldn't be long before Jon was fucking me. The man came first and he pulled the woman back onto him. Shortly after that Jon did the same with Vicky. There was a long silence as everyone let their sexual frenzy calm down. After a couple of minutes the man lifted the woman off his now floppy dick. They got up to leave and Jon said, "Come on, it's getting too hot for me," and we followed them out into the open area.

Just as the man and woman started to put on their hotel towelling bathrobes a young female staff member walked in. She stopped dead in her tracks when she realised that she was looking at 5 naked people. After taking in everything she was looking at she started to say, "You're not supposed to .." But then changed her mind and continued "Oh what the hell!" and she walked on through to the pool area. The man and woman left and Vicky and me went into the ladies changing room. We had a shower, dried ourselves and put our coats on and went to meet Jon in the reception area. As we were waiting the staff girl was whispering to some of her colleagues and pointing to us. I said to Vicky "They're talking about us." "So what!" Vicky said just as Jon walked up to us.

Back home I got the dinner ready and then we watched TV for a few hours before Vicky said that she had to go back home. Apparently she had promised one of her flat mates that she would go somewhere with her on the Monday. Jon drove Vicky back to Nottingham and didn't get back until late.

Week commencing December 28

Monday - Jon took me to Birmingham shopping. I had to wear just shoes and my coat and it was quite cold walking around outside. Jon bought me 3 sweaters that all went down to just cover my bum. One was very tight, but the other 2 were a lot looser and thicker. One was a 'V' neck and when I bent over in front of a mirror I could see my tits and all down the front of my body. As you probably guessed, Jon had me try each one on (and a lot more that we didn't buy) and then come out of the changing rooms to show him what they looked like. He even had me bending over in them which gave one or two people a good look at my bare ass.

There was only one other 'interesting' incident. When I was in the changing rooms in one shop I had just taken my coat off and was standing there naked taking the sweater off its hanger when the curtain opened and a young woman shop assistant said, "Oops sorry, I didn't think that there was anyone in here." Her eyes were looking me up and down as she continued, "Is everything alright in here?" When I said, "Yes, thank you," she said, "Yes, I can see it is, if you need any help please let me know." She stood there for what seemed like a full minute staring at my pussy before backing out and closing the curtain.

Jon also bought me 3 pairs of black lycra tights to wear with the sweaters. These took some finding as Jon wanted them to be all the same thickness right up to the waist and thin enough so that they were see-through if you did any more than glance at me. When we got home and I tried them on I felt strange at first, I hadn't worn trousers, leggings or tights (only stockings) for almost a year. They took a bit of getting used to, Jon told me that they were only to be worn when I was going to be outside in the cold for a long time. The rest of the time it was to be just a dress or sweater, and / or my coat.

Tuesday - Jon took me to the Sales and he bought me a couple of skirts and tops and himself a new suit. Nothing exciting happened in the changing rooms.

Wednesday, Thursday - Jon had to go into work so I didn't see much of him until Thursday teatime. When I was in the shower on the Wednesday morning I noticed that the holes in labia had now healed completely and the only pain is when the rings are pulled. I asked Jon if he had thought about piercing me elsewhere, like my clit or nipples. He said that he had thought about it quite a lot, but with both my nipples and my clit being so big and hard he didn't want to interfere with the beauty of them in any way at all. I was pleased that Jon was happy with my nipples and clit, but at the same time I was a little bit disappointed that I wasn't going to get them pierced. With rings in them I would have been able to pull them easier and perhaps make them even bigger.

That evening Jon took me to a New Year Eve's party at the house of one of his friends. I had to wear my short silky dress, the one that hangs out from my chest letting anyone who looks down the front or sides see all my tits. With it Jon had me wear my dog collar. I hadn't worn it for a while and it felt a bit strange. I got a couple of comments about it but I just ignored them. Jon spent a lot of the time talking to other people and I had a lot of the men talking and dancing with me. As the booze flowed some of the men got a bit more adventurous and kept finding excuses to put their hands on me.

At first I pushed their hands off but as I pushed one hand off I saw Jon looking at me and shaking his head. He wanted me to let them grope me, so I did. It didn't take them long to realise what they could get away with. Most of them were a quick chat and grope then back to their wives or girlfriends, but a couple of the un-attached men kept coming back to me. For some strange reason one of them kept dropping things on the floor and asking me to pick them up for him. I wasn't sure if he was trying to look down my front or give his mate behind me a good look at my ass. Whatever, I was starting to enjoy it. One of them tried to talk me into going upstairs with him but I knew that Jon would not be happy with that so I told him that 'having a grope downstairs was one thing, but going upstairs for a fuck was out of the question'. He seemed a little surprised by my words but within seconds his hand moved from my bum outside my dress to my pussy under my dress. His eyes lit up for a second when he realised that I didn't have any knickers on and he smiled when he found my wet pussy.

As the night wore on and people got a little 'happier', someone suggested a some party games. The men seemed to take that as drinking games. One or two of the women joined in, but eventually one of the women suggested a game of Twister. When she said that it had nothing to do with drinking I said that I would join in. Little did I realise what was involved and it wasn't long before bodies were twisted into all sorts of weird positions. You can just imaging what I was showing wearing only that dress. At times there were faces right in front of my chest and even between my legs (both men and women). One time when we all collapsed a hand was playing with my clit and a finger went in my hole for a few seconds. The thing was, I couldn't see who they were attached to.

This game went on for ages and I seemed to be the only one that played in each session. I enjoyed it, it was a good laugh and I got a thrill out of knowing that so many people were looking at my naked bits. No one said anything, maybe that was because just about everyone there had had enough to drink to make them relax.

Friday - I woke up at lunchtime in Jon's bed. I don't remember the last part of the party, or coming home. The dampness of my pussy told me that Jon had fucked me, but I can't remember any of it. Jon was still asleep when I got up and we spent the rest of the day getting over our hangovers.

Saturday January 2 and Sunday January 3

Another quiet day, nothing of any interest happened all weekend.

Week commencing January 4

A very quiet week, the weather was typical British weather - cold, wet and windy. I went shopping, but had to wear a jumper as well as my coat. I didn't see anyone that I knew and wasn't really bothered. I couldn't seem to find the enthusiasm.

Saturday January 9

The central heating wasn't working when we got up and I had to wear some clothes to keep warm. It was the first time that I had worn clothes in the house (apart from when getting ready to go out, or just having come home) for months and it felt a bit strange at first. Jon tried to get someone to come and look at it, but no one would come until the Monday morning. Jon took me to a pub for a meal that night, and it was good to get warm, but nothing exciting happened.

Sunday January 10