Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While all this had been going on at school Debbie had been having fun at home as well. Her 'accidental' showing of her body to her father had been put into reverse and he'd been doing the same to her. A few times she'd seen him naked in the shower or getting dressed and one time she'd seen him with a hard-on and she'd really stared at him until he'd seen her and turned away.

One time she'd wanted to go to a concert with a few friends but her father wouldn't let her so after she'd had a shower and was walking back to her room from the bathroom with just a towel round her she'd seen him in his room in bed reading. She decided to have another go at persuading him so she'd gone in and lay on the bed next to him and asked him again.

This time when he said 'no' she cuddled up to him and pleaded with him. They'd started horse playing about (all innocent like) but Debbie had made sure that she 'lost' the towel and the quilt ended-up on the floor as well. Like Debbie, her father slept naked and they ended-up with him on his back and her knelt either side of him tickling him. When they both realised the position they were in they just stared at each other.

Debbie started to feel his dick poking in her back so she'd slowly eased herself down so that his dick was touching her pussy. As he was quietly saying that it shouldn't be happening, Debbie lowered herself onto him. She'd been a virgin until then and it hurt like hell but she lost her cherry to her father that night. Her father had kept saying that they shouldn't but at the same time neither of them could stop themselves. They had sex together for about a month before her father finally made her stop going to his bed.

Oh, she went to the concert.

Another exciting story that Debbie told me was about the end of school party. The one at school had been a bit boring so a group of them (boys and girls) had gone to one of their parents houses, one where the parents were away. Anyway they'd raided the booze cabinet and most of them (including Debbie) had had too much to drink. Someone suggested a game of strip spin the bottle. At first there were a few who didn't want to know but eventually they all sat on the floor in a circle. The rules were that when it was your turn you had to put a blindfold on then spin the bottle. The person of the opposite sex who was nearest where the bottle stopped had then to remove one article of clothing from the person who had spun the bottle.

Because it was summer Debbie hadn't been wearing much (just shoes, skirt and top) and it wasn't long before she was the first one naked. After most of them were either naked or nearly naked, a couple of the girls lost their nerve and the whole game stopped. Someone put some music on and Debbie started dancing without getting dressed.

Debbie can't remember much after that as the alcohol took over and she just about passed out. The next thing she remembers is waking-up on the lounge floor next morning, still naked and with a very sore pussy. She doesn't know what made her sore and she doesn't think she was fucked, well not without a condom on, and she didn't get pregnant. None of the other kids there could remember much either - or wouldn't tell her.

It was at about that point in the conversation that Jon suddenly appeared. Debbie and me were still laid on the grass, naked, and getting quite happy on the martini's when Debbie saw Jon. She jumped up, tried to cover herself and said, "I thought you said no one would see us." I laughed and introduced Jon who told her to stop being so shy and relax.

After the introductions Jon told me to go and get some food for us all and I left them talking. When I took the food out Jon had stripped off and was enjoying the sun as well. I'm sure that he was enjoying looking a Debbie as well because his dick was well on the way to a big hard-on. Debbie appeared to be enjoying herself as well. She was sitting on the grass with her knees under her chin showing Jon everything that she's got. I said to her, "I don't think your pussy power will work with Jon, he's too used to seeing naked pussy." Debbie replied, "Yeah, after what you've told me I didn't really think it would work, but I'm having fun trying." A bit later Debbie decided that it was time that she went home and got dressed. As we were walking her to the front Jon asked if I'd shown her all round the house. When she said "no," Jon told her that she must come and see out punishment room. He guaranteed that she'd enjoy it. Looking a little intrigued Debbie said, "Okay, I will, and can I borrow that hair remover machine," as she walked to the bus stop.

The rest of the week wasn't very exciting apart from when I went to Tesco on the Thursday afternoon. There was this young lad that was looking at me as I bent over the freezers. I was wearing a very lose, low-cut top and as I bent over I could feel it dropping off my breasts. The lad was the other side of the freezers and staring straight down my top to my breasts. Every time that I moved to another freezer he would quickly go to the other side of it and have another look. Stupid boy, if he'd got himself behind me then he'd have see a lot more than my breasts.

Friday at work wasn't very interesting, at lunchtime I cut the hair of one man who insisted in pushing his elbows into my pussy as I tried to reach to his head. Don't know if he realised that I was actually enjoying it. At break time I managed to have a chat with Debbie as we drank our coffee. She asked if she could visit me again on the Monday. I told her to make it early as removing all her pubic hair would take a long time.

That night Jon took me for a long pleasant evening stroll out over the nearby fields. He took my dress off and fucked me in the middle of a field full of cows. I was a bit scared that one of them might come and trample on me or something, but Jon told me to stop worrying. After that we called in at the pub at the end of the road for a drink. We sat on the tables outside and I could feel all our cum dribbling out of me. When I got up to leave I saw a couple of drops that had escaped and dripped through the gaps in the bench.

.continued in Part 12.