Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 03

Story Info
Work at the office turns out harder than imagined.
4.8k words
4.5
179.9k
44

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

Vanessa Laren lay in her bath tub caressing her smooth precious body. Looking down at herself, her eyes followed the silk curves of her heavy full breasts down over her tight nicely tanned belly to her long lean legs. She knew exactly why Stanton and his partners where so happy that she had signed the job papers.

Jumping back in time, she recapitulated the scene that happened after her parking garage bang. Stanton, Miller and Erickson had packed her into the Mercedes taking her back to the law office. There, she had signed the papers and received her first cheque. It had been more money than she had ever got before in her whole life.

Stanton had advised her to come to work at 10 o'clock. Every partner had his own secretary and she would be his personal assistant. The only difference was that she would be the only one that also served as office whore after her bureau job was done. Stanton didn't want the rest of the secretaries to know about this little secret so he told her to be dressed properly not attracting any attention. This was fine with her as she didn't want her workmates to know about her new secret life either. Before she had left the office glad to finally get home, Miller had leaned over to her and whispered into her ear.

"Don't think you have seen it all now! The fun has just begun!" grinning devilishly at her.

She could only imagine what that meant. Having some free days off before her job would start next week, her mind started wandering back to this question over and over again.

After the assfucking she had received in the parking garage, her ass had been sore for two days. It had twitched all the time reminding her of what had happened and simultaneously bringing back the memory of the sensations she had experienced.

She still didn't know how to feel about it all. It made her sick to her stomach feeling disgusted and dirty.

She had let strangers use her any way they wanted to and it had been guys she wouldn't even have looked at under any other circumstances.

She had let Stanton, Miller and Erickson parade her around like their little will-less whore.

She had begged them to fuck her ass right in a public place.

She had drunken cum from a dozen men and even worse she'd drunken sperm that came right out of her ass.

Only the lowest street hooker would degrade herself to such filthy acts. But she had performed them.

At the same time, she couldn't forget the new heights she had reached. It all seemed like one long orgasm that was getting more and more intense till all her senses exploded. It had felt like a delirium - a delirium of lust.

Deep down inside, she knew she had to experience this high that had simultaneously consumed all her senses again. She could already feel an ache building in her stomach slowly eating its way towards her loins. It was still muted and restraint increasing slowly - very slowly - but steadily. She knew it would build up till it would drive her crazy from lust until she'd be so aroused that she would be willing to do anything to satisfy her craving - just like in the parking garage. She hated Stanton for teasing her so mercilessly but at the same time she strangely loved him for bringing her to such new heights of bliss.

Every time her mind played the scenes of her getting fucked, she found herself starting to play with her clit getting wet down there.

How could this be?

How could this happen to her?

She was fucking guys for money - not like a common street whore, more like a high class prostitute. Nevertheless, it was nasty and repugnant. But why did she enjoy it so much then?

Did she like to be treated roughly?

Did she enjoy getting humiliated?

She told herself that they had manipulated her and stimulated her sensitive body parts so long till her instincts had taken over. She was only human. Everybody would have reacted this way she reassured herself. She was no cheap slut.

The first thing she had done the next day was to go shopping buying an expensive designer dress and an even more expensive handbag. Something she had always wanted to do but never had been able to bring up the money for. She had enjoyed it tremendously. All the other women in the shop had been gazing at her, their looks full of jealousy. This was what she had imagined when she had signed the contract. This was what she had always been yearning for. Now, she was ready to meet her old friend Maria again.

The next week started as ordinary as possible. Every partner had his own bureau with an anteroom in which his personal secretary was sitting. Vanessa did the regular day to day work for Mr. Stanton just as every other secretary. All of them were older than her being in their thirties or forties and Vanessa stood out simply from the fact that she dressed far more sexily wearing knee long tight skirts with stockings and high heeled boots. She took care that she didn't look too revealing, yet provocative enough to show off her incredible figure and intoxicating full bust. The other secretaries weren't that thrilled to have her as their new colleague. From the first second on, she gave them the feeling that she stood above them all talking down on them - if only they had known what she was doing after work.

Every day, all secretaries left the law-office at 5 pm. The six partners always stayed longer often working into the night. Although most of the times, working wasn't the right term to describe what they were doing. Vanessa always stayed when the secretaries left and soon after one of the partners called her into his bureau.

The other three partners were all between 40 and 50 years old. Two of them were rather fat and unattractive but one was a sports guy with a well built body. Until now, they had been satisfied with getting a blowjob or fucking her pussy until they came.

Erickson always loved fucking her face making her deep throat his cock until she gagged and gurgling sounds erupted from her throat while he called her any obscenity that came to his mind. She had learned to take a cock into her throat and was able to control her gag reflex better but still not perfectly. Every time, she could handle his cock a little better, he left it in her throat a little longer pushing her limits again. She hated him for smearing her throat slime over her face and slapping her cheeks with his dick. But every time she walked out of his office she found her pussy to be dripping wet.

Stanton wanted to fuck her ass every time. She had gotten used to having a cock shoved up her rear passage and only felt a short sharp pain at the beginning of the intrusion until it turned into a pleasurable glowing. She had to admit that she started enjoying anal sex as it made her cum harder and longer. Therefore, she always looked forward to being called into his office as she knew she would get her own orgasm too.

Miller in contrast was a different story. He enjoyed teasing her, always trying to humiliate her. The first day, he came over to her when one of the other secretaries stood in her room looking for some folders she needed. He leaned over to her whispering into her ear

"You know that you're our office whore so why don't you dress that way, slut?"

"Whores don't were bras and panties!"

"I don't wanna see them on my little whore ever again."

He wasn't really whispering rather speaking loudly into her ear so that the other secretary was able to understand every word. Vanessa got goose bumps and her heart pounded in her throat. She didn't want them to know what she was doing. She wanted to be respected by them feeling superior because of her beauty not lower. But the secretary didn't react in any way absorbed with her search.

The next day, Vanessa didn't wear any bra or panties. First, she felt everyone's looks on her breasts as if they could see her nipples but she knew she only imagined it.

When she stood in the office kitchen chatting with one of her workmates, Miller came in making himself a coffee. Suddenly, he let his spoon drop onto the floor. He looked at Vanessa and asked with his sweetest voice

"Mrs. Laren could you be so kind and pick up the spoon next to you?"

Without further consideration, Vanessa spun around turning her back to the other woman. Being used to wearing trousers most of the time, she leaned forward to pick up the spoon.

She gasped in horror.

She had just remembered that she was wearing no thong. A cold shower ran down her spine when she felt the hem of her skirt rise up to her ass cheeks. She only hoped that it wouldn't reveal her bare pussy. As fast as she could, she grabbed the spoon and gave it to Miller who smiled knowingly at her. Turning back to her workmate, she didn't seem to have noticed anything. Maybe, she had been lucky. It was all Vanessa could hope for sighing in relief when she saw no reaction from her workmate.

Then, she felt her nipples straining. In total surprise, she realized that her nipples had become hard and were showing off against the fabric of the blouse. It was highly visible but this only made them strain even more. And now, it wasn't possible to hide it from the other secretary anymore although the elder woman tried to show no reaction.

The third day, Miller called her into his bureau at 3 pm. All her colleagues were still at work but he didn't care. When she stepped into his room, he looked sternly into her eyes

"Open your blouse slut!" her ordered.

Vanessa didn't move. His voice had been so loud anyone passing by outside could have heard it.

"It's too early," she whispered back.

"I don't care what time it is. You're the office whore so behave like it!" he answered his voice becoming even louder.

Vanessa's heart began beating faster.

What if his secretary came in?

Her secret would be revealed. She shivered imagining the derogatory gazes from them.

"Do it bitch!"

The uncompromising tone in his voice told her that there was no way out. Slowly, her hands wandered up to her blouse and started unbuttoning it. Her fingers were shivering barely managing to open the blouse. When she had completely opened it, Miller ordered her to present her boobs to him and start massaging them.

Reluctantly, Vanessa let her hands run over her neck, her crimson painted long fingernails slightly scratching her soft delicate skin. Reaching her ample luscious tits, she pressed them together from the sides with her long nailed hands making them look even bigger. Bending forward, she presented her goods to Miller. Then, she started softly kneading her mounds of flesh beginning at the base and slowly massaging her way towards her sensitive pink nipples. Despite - or probably because of - the risk of getting discovered, her nipples were already hard standing erect like little troopers. She pinched and pulled them softly with her crimson nails making them as hard as little diamonds. Closing her eyes, a low moan escaped her lips.

"Get on your knees slut! Hold your tits and crawl over to me!" Miller bellowed his new instruction.

Surprising herself, Vanessa quickly sank to her knees. She held her long manicured hands like to half shells under her heavy globes lifting them up a little bit and started crawling towards him with her back upright. This new pose of submission gave her an unexpected rush of excitement making her entire skin tickle from anticipation of what was about to happen and fear of getting caught.

"Why do I enjoy being so submissive?" Vanessa asked herself briefly before Miller caught her attention again.

He had stood up from his chair when she had reached his feet. While she looked submissively up into his cold blue eyes, he ordered

"Get my cock out!"

Without hesitation, she reached to his zipper with her hands.

"I didn't allow you to use your hands." he bellowed his voice turning loud again.

"Get them back under your fucktits, slut!"

Vanessa obeyed quickly hoping to stop him from shouting. In her position, the only way to open his zipper was with her mouth. She could clearly imagine how humiliating the scene must look - a young stunningly beautiful secretary kneeling in front of her boss holding her big firm tits up to him for inspection while opening his zipper submissively with her teeth.

Nevertheless, she didn't hesitate. However, it was a task hard to fulfil. She needed several tries until she had figured out a way to open his pants. She had to shove the covering piece of fabric to the side with her nose. Then, she had to raise the slider by running her tongue under it and finally, she had to grab the slider with her teeth to pull it down. Miller enjoyed this actions tremendously. All the while, he commented her efforts deprecatingly.

"Come on, little whore! A real ho needs to know how to open men's pants."

"You can't open my zipper but wanna be our office whore? You'll need a lot of training bitch."

"Show me that you're useful for one thing at least, dirty skank!"

When she finally had his zipper open, Miller patted her onto her cheek saying

"Well done! You're a good little whore."

Vanessa felt a wave of pride rushing through her body at these words, the humiliating words before almost forgotten. From day to day she felt more elation in making these men happy.

His pants finally open, Miller revealed his fully erect cock. His steely hard shaft stuck almost horizontally out from his well-toned body. From its narrow slit at the end of the almost purple head pre-cum gushed out dropping down in long thick strings. At once, Vanessa's tongue darted out and caught them in the air. She smeared the drops of lust over her lips looking up into Miller's eyes. The sight in front of him increased his excitement so much that more and more pre-cum gushed out linking her infatuating beautiful face with his hard pole like a chain. Grabbing his pulsating tool with her right nicely manicured hand, she pushed it to her mouth and took its head inside. Her velvet soft lips engulfed Miller's cock making it strain even more. She worked on it for some time letting her warm, wet tongue dance over his piss slit, sucking on its head and pushing the shaft deep into her mouth. She let it pop out of her mouth and licked down the length of his engorged cock to his balls making it nice and wet. Opening her lips wide, she took one ball into her mouth. Bathing it in her saliva, she tasted their salty sweaty aroma.

"Enough! It's time to give your fuck tits the appropriate treatment, slut!" Miller interrupted her work panting hard. Her blowing skills had almost driven him mad with prurience.

He made her push her small hands against her firm boobs from the sides pressing them together. This way, a deep canyon formed between her globes. With a groan he pushed his cock between the soft flesh and started fucking her big fun bags. He wrapped her long red hair around his hand and pushed her head down so that she was looking right onto her tits. Opening her lips, the cock head thrust into her mouth every time it shot out of the canyon. Her soft mounds of flesh felt like velvet caressing Miller's tender dick. With the other hand, he reached for her erect nipple pinching it roughly. Vanessa closed her eyes. The sensations spread from her tits down towards her cunt. She wanted to touch her pussy and rub her clit but she didn't dare to let her boobs go. The craving increased and she became horny feeling how her pussy started flowing over.

After several minutes, Miller couldn't hold out any longer and began groaning louder.

"Look at me, skank! Take my cum on your slutty face!"

He pulled away from her fuck tits and aimed at her face. When he reached his climax, his cock exploded with cream. Stream after stream jetted out of it landing on her face coating it with white strings. Vanessa opened her mouth and the third blast flew right into it.

"Lick me clean!"

Vanessa leaned her head forward taking his cock into her mouth and licking the remnants of cum off it. Finished with that task, she opened her mouth wide, showing the cum. She closed her lips and swallowed it in one gulp showing her empty mouth afterwards.

"You're really a good little whore!" Miller said soothingly stroking her cheek "But we're not finished."

He ordered her to get up and face the corner of the room that was opposite the door. She had to lean forward pressing her hands against the wall pushing her ass out until her skirt had risen up above her ass. He made her spread her legs wide so that her pussy lips opened slightly. They already glistened in the sun light.

"Don't dare to move!" was all he said before he was gone out of the room.

Vanessa didn't know what was happening to her. She was standing alone in Miller's bureau during working time. Facing the wall, she couldn't see what was happening and didn't know who would come into the room. Even worse, her luscious big boobs hung out of her open blouse, her skirt was hiked up so her pussy was visible to everyone and cum coated her face dripping off it.

She only prayed that no client or especially no secretary would walk in. They already didn't like her and would love to see her in this revealing position. She could very well imagine their derogative smiles. Her heart was beating impossibly fast and she caught herself counting the seconds she was standing there. She could feel the heat rising to her head turning her face red of shame and humiliation but also of pleasant anticipation.

Who would let someone do such humiliating things to oneself? She asked herself.

Only a whore, a cheap dirty whore.

But she was no cheap whore. She was a beauty, she could be a model, she was high-class.

The seconds didn't seem to pass and still Vanessa stood in the corner presenting her goods to everyone walking in. After what seemed like hours, her mind screamed

"Please come back! Please, I'll do anything for you bastard but please come back. I'll be your willing whore! I'm the office whore! A dirty whore!"

But no sound came over her lips. She felt humiliated beyond imagination but at the same time her boobs were tingling from arousal and she knew that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter every second she remained standing at the wall. At least, she was following Miller's orders making him happy.

"He'll be pleased with me." she thought.

Half an hour later, Vanessa was still leaning against the wall trembling. The craving had built up further and further. She had become horny as hell and needed relief now. She didn't care about the situation anymore. She didn't care about who was coming into the room. All she was yearning for was a cock thrusting into her holes extinguishing the ache torturing her, driving her mad.

Suddenly, the door opened and someone walked inside. Her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't see who it was. She only prayed that it was Miller.

Starting to turn her head to see who it was Miller's voice ordered her to keep her face straight forward. A wave of relief flooded her body. She was indescribably thankful to him for letting no one else walk into his office. Right now, she would do anything to show him her gratefulness.

"Thanks!" she quietly whispered.

Miller heard her words and answered

"Don't be too thankful too early. I brought someone along to watch my submissive slut."

Instantly, goose bumps were back on her skin. Her heart thumbed louder than ever before. She couldn't stand the nescience anymore. Turning her head around, she finally saw Miller's companion.

It was Stanton.

Again relief rushed through her body. No stranger, no secretary.

But instantly, she knew that Miller would go on playing with her and next time he would further increase the thrill. She couldn't imagine what he had planned for the next time. All she knew was that she wouldn't come away so easily again.

Strangely, this realisation sent a new shiver of anticipation through her spine. She was still yearning for relief.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers
12