Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next second, she could hear a zipper. Finally, she would get what she was craving.

When Stanton reached her, he laid his hard thick cock onto her ass crack waiting for her reaction. Vanessa couldn't wait any longer. Only a few seconds later she begged him

"Please, have mercy with your slut! Give me your cock! Do whatever you want with your whore but stick your cock in me! Please!"

A smile spread over his face and he lifted his dick off her ass crack. Vanessa sighed in relief bracing herself for the coming intrusion into her overflowing cunt. Then she felt Miller's cock pushing. Without any lube he pressed his thick shaft against her tight puckered asshole. It was completely dry but he didn't care. Wide eyed in terror, pain clearly visible in her eyes, Vanessa started wiggling her butt away from his cock. She let out a yelp

"Nooo, not like that! Oh God! No... Please, make me wet first... please... ooow..."

Vanessa's pleads turned into out right crying as Stanton ignored her and went on pushing hard against her little starfish that started slightly giving way to the constant pushing.

Stanton leaned forward until his mouth was next to her ear and said

"Remember where you are? You better stay quiet or do you want all your workmates to rush in here seeing you like that?"

Vanessa could feel her skin burning when she realized that all secretaries were still at work. Still, the pain was immense as she laid her head against the wall. She could barely stop herself from crying out loud. It felt like her ass would be ripped apart. She bit down on her lower lip so hard that she could taste blood oozing out of it and rivers of tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Her anal muscles fought hard but they stood no chance against the immense pressure. Finally, his hard cock broke through her anal ring with a plopping sound. But the pain didn't stop so soon.

Stanton went down balls deep in her unprepared dry ass chute in one motion and afterwards pushed completely out of her asshole again. At once her rear hole closed shut. But again, he pushed his cock mercilessly inside this time with even more pressure. Vanessa yelled out biting onto her lower lip to muffle the scream. Stanton went on unimpressed going into her ass balls deep and pulling completely out. He repeated this not once or twice but over and over to whimpering sounds coming from Vanessa. Slowly, his rigid member stretched her puckered rear orifice wide.

Every time he pulled completely out of her ass, her sphincter closed again, every time a little less tight. And every time he pushed back in, Vanessa yelped out in pain until her muscles surrendered and a gape started forming.

She had no chance other than to endure this brutalizing of her asshole. She couldn't even rub her clit to decrease the pain as she had to keep her arms leaned against the wall to keep standing. Her legs wobbled hard under the ongoing thrusts. She wanted to groan, to release some of her feelings. But she bit down onto her lip again, fear of discovery too high.

Stanton loved what he saw. He enjoyed seeing women's asses gape. He thought it was the cutest thing on earth to pop his cock through a woman's tight anal ring watching it disappear into her rectum and then to see her ass chute stretching out until it gaped wide and he was able to look deep into her colon framed by a ring of red angry flesh. He loved stretching the tight sphincter to the max until he could spit right into the opened tunnel watching it slowly travelling down into darkness. And this was exactly what he could see now.

When he was satisfied with looking down her anal passage, he pushed his engorged cock back in and started ramming her relentlessly. He fucked her asshole hard and rough for the next 15 minutes not giving her a break. After a while, he grabbed her hair in his left hand using it as a rein and started spanking her ass cheeks hard with his right hand.

This added a new sting of pain to the stabbing agony that every thrust into her dry asshole caused. Each blow stung harder then the last and soon her ass was red and sensitive to the touch. Every time he slammed his dick up her ass, his body would land against her raw ass making the pain even more excruciating. To Vanessa's amazement she could feel how the continuous stretching of her anal muscles started adding pleasure to the pain mixing with it and creating an entire new feeling that turned her snatch wet with excitement again.

Stanton realized this too, ramming three fingers into her pussy. This set her off. A lightning exploded inside her head blinding her for a second, consuming all her senses. Her pussy hole quivered to the grunting sounds coming out of her mouth. She could literally see stars in front of her eyes and her skin prickled as if it was set under electricity.

Stanton went on sliding his three fingers in and out of her cunt while an earth shattering orgasm rocked her body. Her head started spinning overcharged with sensations.

Stanton added a fourth finger to open her little puffy snatch even more. Vanessa groaned in pleasure and pain when her pussy stretched as wide as her rectum but kept on cumming. It was the longest orgasm she had ever endured her twat and ass muscles constricting violently.

When it finally ebbed away, she was dizzy and totally drained. But Stanton still banged away on her ass. He went on for another ten minutes not slowing down a bit.

When he finally came, he squeezed her nipples roughly while unloading a big wad of cum into her bruised rectum. This set off another orgasm ripping vigorously through her. She couldn't hold out anymore now and let out one long loud moan. Her legs gave away under her and she dropped onto the ground.

Stanton had just popped his spurting member out of her stretched rectum and kept cumming right onto the ground next to her quivering body. While she breathed heavily, he grabbed her hair and forced her up onto her hands and knees. He ordered her to lick up his cum from the floor and pushed her head down into the pool of spunk. Vanessa lapped it up like a dog turning red in shame. She was barely able to hold herself on all fours exhaustion taking over now.

While completing her task, Stanton's cum had leaked out of her gaping asshole and run down her inner legs. But when she looked around in the office for some tissues to wipe it off, he ordered her to leave it exactly where it was until working time was over. He approvingly petted her head making her look up at him like a little child saying

"Little whore, you know you're a slut so behave like it. I want my cum gracing my whore for everyone to see!"

Her eyes mirrored comprehension while she looked at him. Then he turned around and walked out of Miller's office. Miller himself was already sitting behind his desk again behaving as if nothing had just happened. After some more seconds of silence, Vanessa gathered all strength left in her and got up. Smoothing down her skirt over her legs, she walked out of his bureau.

Walking over the floor, she felt nervousness creeping up inside hoping no secretary would come along seeing the glistening sticky goo on her legs. But her body let her down again sending a prickling wave of excitement through her body erecting her nipples one more time.

To be continued ...

Vanessa becomes the present for a freshly signed deal with some new clients...

*** I always appreciate feedback so tell me what you think about this story. ***

12