Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 05

Story Info
Vanessa is taken to an exclusive country club.
8.1k words
4.55
145.3k
24

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

Standing in the entrance hall, Vanessa felt like a completely different person. When she had walked into the hotel, she had loved the gazes from the men roaming over her body. She had looked like the temptation in person. Now, she stood out like a scarce wild animal in this noble surrounding,

Her red stockings and bright red hooker platform heels drew attention like moths to the flame. However, her black dress didn't take a back seat to them although this piece of clothing barely earned its name. The two straps that ran separately over each boob merged just below her belly button ending in some tiny hot pants. This way, her enormous cleavage and deeply tanned belly were completely exposed.

But now her dress was totally soaked clinging tightly to her body showing off everything. Her jet dark red hair was totally matted and her skin glistened from cum and sweats. In addition, her forehead flaunted a word for everyone to see.

"CUMWHORE"

She didn't look tempting and sexy anymore. Instead, it was the appearance of the dirtiest bottom whore one could imagine. From the gazes that shot at her, she could sense that all men would love to jump at her treating her in the nastiest, most perverse ways they could come up with.

Somehow, this realization excited her tremendously. The perfect fucktoy for men stood right here – and it was her.

Bathing in this twisted glory, she didn't move until the bellboy stood right in front of her. He took her arm and quickly pulled her out of the hall into the employees' area bringing her out of guests' view. He didn't stop before they were in the goods arrival department.

They came to a halt in front of a steel door leading outside. Looking at her, the young man yelled enraged

"This is an exclusive hotel. We don't tolerate hookers running around."

"Especially not looking like this!" he continued with a disgusted tone in his voice. "I'm instructed to call the police!"

The word 'police' let Vanessa snap out of her lewd state stammering

"Please no! No cops, please!"

"I could get in a lot of trouble if I don't call'em!" he remarked.

"Please!" was all Vanessa could bring out fear creeping up inside of her.

"I guess you're not looking forward to a night in a cold dark cell?" the bellboy remarked his voice taking on a more lustful tone. "I don't know for sure if that wouldn't be the perfect place for such a sleazy ho!"

Vanessa gazed at him knowingly. She looked like a cheap hooker so what did she expect? And this young man didn't give the impression that she was the first hooker to walk through this room.

She had to prove that she was a better slut than these dispensable whores!

Without further ado, she sank to her knees and opened his zipper.

"Do you want this whore to blow your cock?" she teased him.

She took his semi-erect cock into her hand running her tongue over its head.

"Yeah, cumwhore! Show me that you deserve your name." he hissed at her referring to the word still prominently written over her forehead.

Her new name sent a shiver through her body. Being called in such a derogative way turned her on - even after hours of fucking.

She started working his stiff rod only using her mouth running her hand over his chest. The young guy simply leaned back enjoying her efforts. After some more minutes of her slurping on his pulsing cock he said

"Let me fuck those big funbags you got, whore."

Vanessa looked up at him smiling mischievously while she pushed the two straps that clung tightly to her firm round boobs to the sides. This way, her plump globes were pressed out between the straps.

The bellboy let out an admiring whistle. He grabbed them and played with them for some time. Running his fingers over her nipples, they stood up proudly in no time.

"Fuck! You really like this, you ho!" he exclaimed.

"I'm the best cumwhore you will ever find!" she answered with pride in her voice.

Then she pushed her big ripe melons together with a hand on each side. Her very long bright red finger nails formed a strong contrast to her deeply tanned skin.

The young guy didn't hesitate spitting right into the canyon she had just formed and pushed his engorged shaft between these delicious mounds of flesh.

Vanessa started working her fucktits up and down his dick pressing the two globes together tightly to keep them in place. The bellboy couldn't hold on any longer. Taking his erupting cock in his hand, he aimed right at her face. Like a good little whore, Vanessa opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. But only the first spurt landed on it, the rest painting her upper lip and cheek with sticky white goo.

While Vanessa scraped the cum off her face feeding it to herself, the guy took her purse and fetched out her lipstick. He wrote his cell phone number on the inner side of her forearm. Opening the door, he said

"Next time, you call beforehand and come to this door. I'll let you in if I get my share!"

Knowing this wouldn't happen too soon, Vanessa only nodded while she scrambled up onto her feet.

Checking her out a last time, he made her stop in her tracks and lean over to the front. Then he wrote another word on her lower back.

"Now every one can see from every angle what you really are."

"CUMWHORE"

"FUCKMEAT"

While a shiver ran through Vanessa's body from this new humiliation, the bellboy gave her a boot in the ass making her stumble outside. Taken by surprise, she fell onto her hands and knees. Out of nowhere, this final degradation made her cum.

"Get away, you sleazy ho!" he yelled after her and smashed the door shut.

There she was, a dirty cheap hooker standing in a dark back alley in big red platform heels and a tiny dress with cum on her face flaunting the tags "cumwhore" and "fuckmeat".

What else would happen to her until she would finally be home?

First, she didn't dare to take a cap home. It was pretty far but she had attracted enough attention for tonight. But the thought of flaunting her new tags to a taxi driver thrilled her extremely.

How would he react? Would he give her a boot in disgust? Would he drool all over her?

She had to find out.

Vanessa started walking to the next taxi stand. The streets were almost deserted by this time of day. Reaching the taxi rank, it was well lit and there were five cabs standing at the curb waiting. She passed the first four cars wiggling her butt tentatively to make sure that every driver would look at her backside reading her tag. Looking back over her shoulder, she could see dirty grins spreading over their faces.

Arriving at the last cab in line, she leaned over the window presenting her large boobs to the taxi driver. Putting on a sluttish smile, she asked him for the prize for a ride home.

She could see his reaction to her appearance at once. His eyes wandering up from her firm tits, his initially lustful smile turned into an evil grin when he read the tag on her forehead.

Sitting in the back of the cab, she could see the driver's eyes roaming over her body. She started running her hand over her flat belly teasing him. She stroked her nipples with the long red nails of her index fingers until they almost burst through the fabric. Then she grabbed the nipples only with the tips of her slutty red nails and pressed them firmly together. Throwing her head back, she groaned wildly. Finally, she ran her fingers over her crotch until her cameltoe was clearly visible.

During the entire ride, Vanessa wondered how the driver managed to not cause an accident as his eyes were glued to the rear-view mirror the whole time. But they arrived at her front door without any critical incidents. The driver asked her how she wanted to pay almost expecting a sexual payment.

Vanessa felt too tired though. Teasing him had been fun but she was too sore to adequately satisfy him.

She didn't forget to ask for his name though. Maybe, next time she'd need a cap she'd give him the proper reward.

Mark still wasn't at home. He was probably lying on his friend's couch passed out from too much beer. Vanessa looked into the mirror. Her mouth opened and formed a word. First very quiet slowly becoming louder.

"WHORE"

It wasn't as hard anymore and came out really easy. A smile spread over her messed up face. Finally, she had accepted what she was. What she was for Stanton and his partners - a little whore to be used as they liked. And she loved every aspect of it – the money, the satisfaction, the attention.

She was working in the law-office for two month now and couldn't imagine ever doing something else again. She serviced the partners after work looking forward to it the entire day.

By now, the other secretaries not only gossiped about her but openly looked at her with a mixture of envy and dislike - especially when she told them about last Sunday. Miller had taken her out to an exclusive country club and she had to describe every detail to her co-workers. She could almost grab the jealousy shooting at her from their eyes. She knew they would all love to be in her place - beautiful, successful and adored by men. At least, that was what they were thinking and Vanessa wanted them to continue doing so, even increasing their envy further.

After having rubbed this news under her co-workers noses, she had walked into the ladies' restroom and looked into the mirror. This time, she saw an elegant face with sparkling arrogant eyes looking back at her. Quietly, she said the word again.

"LADY"

Last Sunday, she had told Mark that she had to work overtime. He hadn't cared as he had wanted to meet some of his buddies anyway.

It had been the first time that Vanessa had been to such an exclusive place. Miller had enjoyed showing her off to his friends as she was by far the most beautiful woman present. He loved the gazes they were throwing at her. All these looks spoke the same language. How did he manage to get in her pants?

Her outfit and behaviour let her appear like a rich bitch tempting but out of reach. And she seemed to savour this fact strutting provokingly in front of them.

If only they knew...

Vanessa had felt like she had finally found home. The women she met in the club shared the same attitude with her. They loved the same exclusive things and couldn't stop gossiping about other women.

They were mostly pretty young and good looking. The only difference between them and her was that they were all married to wealthy business men. Something Vanessa wasn't able to say about herself. But everything could happen in the future, couldn't it?

After having married, they used all their time for the finer things in life spending their husbands' money - exactly what Vanessa had always dreamt of. Having so much in common, the women had liked Vanessa at once accepting her as one of them. They were all regarding her as the future Mrs. Miller anyway.

The next weekend, Miller took her to the country club again. Mark still believed her when she told him that the law-office had landed a big deal and she was invited for a company party.

She had dressed in a white short designer dress with fitting high heels. The day before, she had taken a trip to the nail studio to get a fresh French-manicure. She had graced herself with an expensive neckband, several bracelets and big creoles. To top her outfit, stylish designer sunglasses rested on her nose.

She looked as posh as imaginable which fitted perfectly to her arrogant attitude. Fortunately, Mark didn't care about those things not asking questions about how she could afford all this.

After some time of chatting and gossiping with her new friends, Miller had called her to him. He was playing pool with some of his friends. As he was on a loosing streak, he wanted Vanessa to bring back luck. He asked her if she could assist him with the next shot. She agreed taking the cue from him. When she leaned over the table she looked at him and saw a smile spreading over his face.

Then, she realized his true plan. While bending forward, the thin fabric of her dress showed off her curves in all their glory and the hem of her dress rose up almost presenting her firm, nicely tanned butt cheeks. She could feel his friends' eyes roaming over her body. She had to admit that she was slightly getting excited by it.

A part of her wanted to wriggle her butt tantalisingly egging the men further on. But another part of her wanted to stay untouchable for them - the rich bitch they all yearned for but couldn't get.

This thought turned her on even more as she realized the power she had over them. Unable to concentrate on the shot, she missed it and Miller lost. But no one really cared.

He told his friends that he'd sit out the next games and asked Vanessa if she wanted to come with him for a walk. Slightly surprised, she agreed following him out of the room.

He took her to a small library. It looked like a typical private library with massive dark wooden bookshelves covering three walls from ground to ceiling. The complete fourth wall - opposite the door - was composed of one huge window with a glass door leading onto a balcony.

A man in his fifties was sitting behind a large wooden desk which stood in front of the window. He was intently reading a newspaper. When he saw the two coming in, he put the journal down and stood up. Vanessa could see that he was still pretty fit for his age.

Suddenly, Miller grabbed Vanessa by her neck. At first, she wanted to scream but unconsciously she knew better than to attract interest. He pushed her forward and around the desk until she lay bent over the table top with her butt pointing towards the window. Not waiting for a reaction, Miller unceremoniously pulled the hem of her dress up over her ass cheeks presenting them to the unknown man and ripped her thong off.

"Ain't that a perfectly shaped butt?" Vanessa could hear Miller commenting. "It looks even better when glowing red!"

She could feel his hand landing on her left ass cheek reddening it at once.

Leaning forward, he whispered into her ear giving her creeps.

"Look up at our friends!"

Miller pulled her up by her dark red hair turning her around so she could look out of the window. The library was on the first floor so no one was able to look inside from the patio. Following the veranda was a driving range which was located on a hill and thus almost level with the library. Because of the huge window front, anyone playing golf and looking back to the club house would be able to see her.

Unfortunately, she could see a group of men standing at the driving range. This discovery caused a chill to run over her spine. She could only pray that none of them would look back to the club house right now.

She was here as a private person. Right now, she was the untouchable ice queen every one was yearning for. And she didn't want this to change. Moreover, she wanted to be a part of the women's clique she had just met.

Vanessa pushed herself up standing upright in front of Miller and looking him directly into the eyes.

"I'm not on work!" she hissed at him. "Today, I'm not doing anything you want me to."

Miller broke out into laughter.

When he finally answered, his eyes had a mean glint.

"You still haven't understood it, do you? You're a whore, you're OUR whore! You're always on work! You do what WE tell you to!"

Vanessa started getting furious. She wasn't in the mood to be ordered around by Miller – not right now and not right here. Today was no working day and on these days, she was a lady - not a slut. She wanted to go back and continue gossiping with her new friends. Especially, she didn't want to put the image she had just gained on the line.

Her eyes boring angrily into Miller's, she growled

"I'm not working here with all these people I know! I bet Stanton doesn't know about this and he wouldn't want our deal to leak out because of you playing the pimp!"

Miller started laughing again.

"The people YOU know?" he said wryly.

"You only met these people because of me. You're only here because of me. You don't want this to be the last time you'll be here, do you? You want to see these rich spoiled sluts again, don't you?"

Seeing the answer in Vanessa's eyes, he grinned devilishly.

"This is one of our most important clients. Of course, Stanton knows about it." he remarked adding resolutely "You don't wanna give a bad impression of our office, do you?"

Vanessa tried arguing. She even suggested driving back to the office with the client. But Miller didn't listen to her his voice becoming more enraged by the second.

"If you ever want to see this club from the inside again, you better do what I tell you to – right here, right now. Did I make myself clear?!"

Miller had a point. She would have never earned entrance into this club without him and she definitely wanted to come back again.

But inside she felt a strong resistance. She wasn't in slut mode and she knew she didn't want to get into it today. She was in lady mode and this was the perfect place for it.

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted when the unknown man started to speak for the first time.

"You told me she is the perfect slut – dirty to the bone. All I see is a bitch with touchy behaviour. I could get this at home."

At these words, Miller looked at Vanessa angrily. Surprisingly, she had the feeling that she could also make out a hint of fear in his eyes.

He didn't have a chance to answer as the man stepped up to Vanessa. He grabbed her throat with one hand and the other went between her legs. He gripped her pussy very roughly making her yelp - partly from surprise and partly from the sudden raw contact.

Leaning over to her, he almost yelled.

"If you're a real slut, you better get wet now! Or are you just another spoiled bitch we don't have use for?"

Vanessa knew that she'd better act like the slut she enjoyed being else wise. Miller had a lot of good arguments and she was afraid people might start wondering what they were doing all the time.

But her temper got the better of her.

She had always been a hot-blooded, passionate person acting emotionally. She was a lady and she wouldn't tolerate such a treatment. Without thinking about it, she spit right into the man's face.

Miller breathed in audibly. The man seemed stunned for a moment not having anticipated this. Then he answered.

Vanessa could feel a slap to her face. Her head flew to the side and her cheek instantly burned from the stinging pain. Anger blazed up in her eyes.

But before Vanessa had any chance to react, she was forcefully pushed around and pressed onto the desk top. The man turned her arms onto her back holding them together with one hand. With the other, he landed a series of slaps on her ass cheeks.

In a second, her cheeks started glowing.

"I'm gonna teach you to behave like a whore!" the man hissed.

"Asshole! You don't get anything from me!" Vanessa growled back.

She was so furious right now she would have jumped at the man and scratched his eyes out if she'd have the chance to.

Despite the pain, she didn't scream though. Her subconscious prevented it. She didn't want anyone to hear her or find out about what was happening here.

"I don't get anything from you little bitch?" the man mocked her. "Guess, we'll find out! It would be better for you though."

"Why you're making such a fuss?" Miller asked her with an exasperated sigh. "The sooner you do what you're supposed to the sooner it's over."

"And you can go back downstairs to your new friends." he added emphasizing the words "new friends" sarcastically.

"If you go on behaving like a spoiled bitch though, it'll be all over tomorrow. We don't need no useless sluts." he remarked sternly.

"No more money, no more expansive accessory bullshit you love so much and no country club any more. Hmm, what do you want? You better decide quickly!" he continued talking into her mind.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers