Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

Since then, she had even sucked cocks coming directly out of her ass. So it wasn't that special anymore, was it?

Why did she hesitate then? Why didn't she move?

"Are you a slut or not?" the vile men asked again looking at her with his cold unemotional eyes.

Vanessa realized that it wasn't the act itself. It was her deep rooted dislike of this mean man. She had felt a deep antipathy towards him from the first second she had seen him.

She loved acting all slutty for men but somehow she didn't want to give any joy to this person.

Anyhow, she had almost made it through this ordeal, hadn't she? It was only one more step to go. And sometimes, a slut needs to do what a slut needs to do.

Still kneeling on the chair, she held her hand with the long French-manicured nails under her rear while pushing with all her might. Her asshole quivered. She had to press so hard that the red angry flesh behind her loose anal ring became visible. Farting noises erupted.

Closing her eyes in shame, Vanessa felt her heart skip a beat from this new humiliation.

With a wet slurp the gooey spunk eventually poured out onto her hand. Looking at her fingers, she could see that the sticky jizz had already turned slightly yellow.

Lifting her hand up, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Slowly, she let the slimy filthy mass drip into her mouth.

It didn't taste as vile as expected. It had the musky bitter taste she had gotten used to by now - only with a gooey, salty note.

The lascivious smile reappeared on her face. She had proven it once again – she was a slut to the core.

Looking at the man, her smile immediately disappeared. Just looking at him was already enough to turn her mood down.

"Don't swallow it, whore!" he ordered before she could gulp the vile cream down.

Then he was gone.

Suddenly, applause resounded from the driving range. An ice cold chill ran down Vanessa's spine when she heard guys hollering and clapping.

She wanted to rush into the house but she was too exhausted to follow the man so she remained where she was keeping her head down and out of view.

A few moments later, Miller stepped onto the balcony telling her it was time to go. She had completely forgotten about his presence.

"Got the cum still in your whoremouth? Does it taste good?" he asked sarcastically.

Vanessa glowered at him only nodding. The bitter taste had unfolded in her mouth and she was getting nauseous by it. She wanted to spit it out or at least swallow it – just get rid of it.

Miller took her arm steadying her and helped her out of the room and down the stairs as her legs were still pretty shaky. Vanessa was glad that she had brought sunglasses along as they hid the run mascara.

But right now all she though about was the sticky goo in her mouth. She had to suppress her gag reflex and she wasn't able to speak this way.

Coming downstairs, Vanessa tried looking down onto the ground hoping no one would recognize her from the balcony. In the entrance hall, they met the group of women she had chatted with as they were getting ready to go.

When they passed them, one of them stepped up to Vanessa and asked in a kind, caring voice

"We hope you feel better now. It was a hot muggy day that got to all of us. Hopefully, the nap made you feel better."

Vanessa realized that Miller must have walked down during her encounter with the unknown man and told this made-up story to the women.

She almost said thanks but with a chill she remembered the cum. Keeping herself from opening her mouth, she only nodded looking exhausted which she didn't even have to play. Standing in front of the woman, Vanessa felt a gag coming up with the sperm burning in her mouth. She knew that she couldn't hold it in much longer feeling it almost run out.

"She's still pretty weak." Miller came to her rescue at last second.

Leading her away from the group, he had to chuckle.

"Didn't you want to show them your little present?" he whispered at her. "Too bad, it's already dribbling out now!"

Vanessa's horrified look made him snicker even more.

"Hehe, they didn't see it – I guess."

When they finally reached his car he said

"You can swallow now."

Finally, she could gulp it down. When it was gone, Vanessa let out a sigh. She looked at Miller and said

"Thank you!"

Had it been for his help in keeping her image up? Or had it been for allowing her to swallow? Anyway, it had been meant totally serious. But hadn't he been the guy that was responsible for the entire ordeal she had to live through today? Hadn't he been responsible for her fear of getting caught?

All the way back home, Vanessa had to think about the raptures of ecstatic delight she had just experienced. And the mean man that had caused it.

To be continued...

Vanessa has to make sure that she is still the posh ice-queen but what will she find out?

***I always appreciate feedback. Tell me what you'd like to read happening to Vanessa next.***

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers