Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 08

Story Info
Vanessa is the entertainment at a law-convention.
13.3k words
4.52
120.8k
38
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a battered sordid quarter of the city. The red light district had spread out taking over the entire area. Most houses were crumbling. The streets were dingy with garbage lying about covering the sidewalks.

The only thing catching the eye of pedestrians today was an expensive limousine parking in front of a tattoo parlour.

Suddenly, the door of the store opened and a group of three men clad in suits stepped out. But the door didn't close behind them as someone followed them out. The person didn't walk though. Instead, she was on her hands and knees being led on a leash like a dog by one of the men.

Of course, Vanessa had to crawl back to the car. Only this time, the tattooist's cum was covering her face. But there was more that had changed. Finally, her accessories resembled her position as the office whore. Two silver rings hung off her cunt lips and a sliver stud pierced her sensitive clit.

Of course, something else couldn't be missing. On her lower back, a fresh tramp stamp was resplendent marking her as a true slut.

Half an hour ago, the tattoo artist had finished his job.

After they had all admired his handy work, Miller had suddenly remarked

"Seems like the whore got no money on her. Guess, she has to pay you in another way."

Vanessa hadn't been surprised by this. She was getting used to their little games and she wouldn't want to miss them anymore.

So she had taken up his assist. Still lying on the examination couch, she had looked deeply into his eyes and innocently asked

"I'm sorry sir do you accept another kind of payment?

"Would you like to fuck this dirty bitch? Just use this slut any way you want to!"

She envisioned his eyes lighting up with joy when her words registered in his brain. He probably had dreamt about this all the time since she had entered his shabby store.

But to her astonishment he didn't jump her right then and there on the table. Instead, he leaned his face close to hers and said with a grim look

"I knew you would pay me like that. Only the filthiest fuckpig on earth would crawl into my store and get such a tattoo."

"Oh, you don't even know what a tattoo you got!" he continued mocking her. "D'you wanna know it? Beg me and I'll show you!"

Vanessa's heart skipped a beat. Of course, she wanted to know it! She immediately wanted to blurt out a yes but she had to keep up her slut role. So she lewdly remarked

"Please Mister! I'm only a dirty fuckwhore. I only deserve nasty attire. Please, show me my adornment."

Deep down inside though, Vanessa wasn't so sure if she really wanted to wear some degrading attire for the rest of her life. But right now, the anticipation of her tramp stamp excited her enormously.

Smiling mischievously, the tattooist led Vanessa to a tall mirror. Surprisingly, she saw a very elaborate, artistically drawn tattoo on her lower back. On first glance, it looked like a typical tribal. Tendrils that intertwined and formed a rotated triangle with its apex pointing right to the beginning of her ass crack. This way, it entwined around her firm buttocks, the ink emphasising their shapely form.

Vanessa had to smile. This tattoo looked really tasteful.

But then, her mouth gaped in awe.

Didn't these ranks form a word? At first sight, they only looked artfully plaited. But taking a closer look, one could see that the upper side of the triangle formed a word. It wasn't that easy to make out at first but clearly visible on second view.

"QUEENY"

Also, the tendrils noosing through the triangle formed a word. Two big letters made one word that was far easier to read.

"HO"

"QUEENY HO"

Vanessa realized that the tattoo was no apex! Instead, she was marked with the words QUEENY HO in artful letters embraced by a plaited arrow pointing right to her asshole!

A chill ran down Vanessa's spine and her hair stood on end when she realized that anybody taking more than a swift glimpse at her backside would notice the tag. The tattoo artist was right. She would never be able to wear her beloved tops with bare midriff again, would she?

"Now you're marked forever!" the guy laughed into her face. "Believe me, most people will look twice at your nice little ass and notice what you are!

She definitely was marked now - a whore on the inside and now also a whore on the outside.

Before this realization had fully sunk in, the tattooist had taken the leash into his hand and led her in front of his counter into the entrance area. She had to kneel on all fours facing the glass door looking out onto the street.

With a jolt hitting her clit, she realized that anybody passing by could see her getting fucked. There was no fear caused by this realization anymore - only thrill and excitement. She almost yearned for someone to come by and watch her.

During her "work" as the company whore, she wanted to behave like the most depraved slut ever. She wanted other people to be disgusted by her behaviour and look down on her giving snide comments. She loved the humiliation. It was like spice added to a flavourless food.

She knew the next day, she could pass them in the mall wearing her designer dresses and exclusive jewelry and they would look after her full of envy.

Without further ado, the tattoo artist thrust his cock into her pussy giving her some good strokes. All the while, he took a grip on her hair and pulled her head up so she had to look out of the door.

After several minutes of relentless pounding, he had pulled out of her creaming cunt and crammed his straining tool into her swollen sore asshole.

At that exact moment, a man in his forties had passed by the door. For a moment, he had stopped in his tracks looking inside the store with disbelieving eyes. After a few seconds, he had shaken his head deprecatingly and hurried on.

His pejorative look had set Vanessa off making her cum the umpteenth time.

All the while, the tattooist hadn't stopped continuing to pump her rear. A few moments later, he was ready to burst.

Like a good little slut, she had turned around and opened her mouth wide. The entire scene must have been extremely exciting for the guy as he proved with his immense load of cum. Spurt after spurt of his creamy hot goo had erupted from his cock.

He had coated her chin and filled her mouth to the rim. The load had been so big that Vanessa couldn't keep it all in her mouth. Instead, it dribbled out at the corners. Knowing that she wasn't allowed to scrape the cum off her face, she had left it there adorning her whore face.

When Stanton finally took the leash back, she had waved goodbye to the tattoo artist with a naughty smile on her face. Then Stanton had let her outside and into the car. It almost disappointed Vanessa that there had been no further pedestrians to see her display of a sleazy bottom whore.

Over the course of the next week, her new piercings had increased Vanessa's sexual craving a hundredfold. Her mind had been turning around sex all day long before. But now, she couldn't even concentrate on anything else than the tingling in her cunt.

The two silver captive bead rings were pierced as a symmetrical pair through the longest parts of her labia minora. They caused her wrinkled labia minora to peek out of her protecting labia majora all the time. The vertical hood piercing was a barbell that rested directly on her clit exerting pressure onto it and making it throb constantly. Even more, the rings dangling off her labia were permanently hitting against her pussy while walking.

All the time, she was in a heightened state of arousal. It was almost driving her mad like a never ending itch. Every time she passed a lawyer in the office, she wanted to bend over the nearest desk, pull her skirt over her ripe bottom and plead him to fuck her.

Several times during working days, she found herself running to the restrooms to get herself off. She even caught her hand unconsciously roaming to her pussy while sitting behind her desk in the office.

The after-hour sex with the lawyers just wasn't enough. And sex with Mark wasn't as exciting anymore. It was simple fucking and that had lost its thrill for Vanessa. By far, it couldn't still her lust any longer. He was treating her far too gentle not roughing her up a bit or calling her degrading names. More and more, Vanessa realized that she needed this kind of treatment to really get her off.

Miller had been right. She was a dogbitch to be used and humiliated.

To still her hunger, she loved taking long baths at home. And of course, she couldn't keep her hands off her rings. She loved pushing her fine manicured index and middle finger through the two rings stretching her labia to the sides. This way the precious pink flesh of her inner cunt was totally exposed. With the other hand, she loved playing with the barbell through her clit hood turning and twisting it hard until she erupted into an incredible orgasm.

Mark had looked quizzically at her when he had seen the tattoo for the first time. But she had told him that she had been dreaming of it for a long time. Now that she had a job, she had finally been able to fulfil this dream. She had even told him that it was an old Indian symbol not resembling anything he might know. This had seemed to satisfy his curiosity. And up to now, he hadn't said anything about it again.

During the week Vanessa had gone out with her best friend from high school. The two had gone on an extensive shopping trip. Vanessa's main target had been finding a new car. She wanted an exclusive sports car she could show off to her new friends. Now that she had the money, she didn't have to hide it, did she?

Seeing the look of envy in her friend's eyes when she finally bought her new coupe had been the best part of the day. Although, unnerving the poor salesman with her arrogant posh attitude and extra-wishes had been fun, too.

At the end of the week, Erickson had called her into his office. Up till now, she hadn't dealt as much with Erickson as with Stanton or Miller. He had mostly been satisfied by fucking her in any hole she got. What did he want she asked herself?

When she entered his office, he simply informed her that he was attending an annual law convention. So he wouldn't be at the office for the entire next week. As the convention took place in the exclusive hotel she knew so well from her last 'hotel assignment', he wanted her to join him for an evening. To relief his stress as he told her with an ambiguous smile.

Remembering her last hotel experience, a twitch shot through Vanessa's pussy. She could barely wait to repeat this adventure. She already yearned for the evening to come by but until then it was a long time yet.

The worst thing though was that she wasn't allowed to have sex up to the respective day. This meant more than an entire weekend!

With her clit piercing and pussy rings making her cunt crave for constant pleasure, Vanessa felt like this order would be completely impossible to keep. She knew she couldn't bear the maddening itching for such a long time.

But this was her job! She had to endure it as she didn't want to disappoint Erickson. Together with Stanton and Miller, he had made her into the total slut she was nowadays. And therefore, she was more than grateful. Even more, he had enabled her to get into contact with her new posh friends from the country club.

It would be the hardest test she had ever taken but she was firmly convinced to make it.

Over the entire weekend, she felt like going up the walls. There was nothing that could help taking her mind off her horniness. All the time, she had to think about the upcoming event envisioning every possible scenario.

Especially, one thing made her imagination go wild. Erickson had given her a vibrating butt plug with multiple speeds and a wireless remote control. While Erickson had given Vanessa the butt plug and advised her to insert it before joining him in the hotel, he had kept the control for himself.

Knowing Erickson, Vanessa was certain that he had some game in mind to tease her. But what would he do? She had a lot of ideas and all of them made her pussy tingle even more.

For the evening, Vanessa had chosen a very interesting piece of closing. It was a burgundy coloured patent leather dress that was skin-tight and extremely low-necked. In this vein, it not only showed off every curve of her body but also presented her impressive cleavage. The cups were so low cut that it just about covered her areolas while her large fucktits almost spilled over.

Below her bust, it was cut out circularly at the sides. This way, the fabric only covered her belly presenting her curvy hips.

The most striking part of the dress was its backside or rather the missing backside. A strap ran behind her neck keeping it up and her complete back was uncovered. The fabric ran together in a v-form deep below her waist line. This way, it only covered the lower part of her buttocks. The top of her ass cheeks and especially her tramp stamp were completely visible.

To finish her outfit, Vanessa had chosen white leather knee-high boots with a 6" metallic stiletto heel. The dark red dress perfectly fitted her fiery auburn jet hair and the white boots almost glowed in the dark. Her long manicured nails were painted with a fitting burgundy nail polish called "lust" as this exactly matched her current state.

Almost ready, she did the last thing to get going for the evening. She pushed the butt plug inside her small asshole. Every time again, she was surprised how quickly her butthole reached its former tight status again - even after lots of men had pounded it for good. The plug was 7" in circumference and Vanessa had to work it a while to get it in. As her mind was overflowed with lust, she almost burst into a small orgasm just then.

When she arrived at the exclusive hotel, Vanessa suddenly remembered the bellboy called Trey. She had totally forgotten about him! He had considered her a common street walker and threatened her to tell him when she put a foot into this hotel ever again.

She knew, she couldn't simply walk into the entrance hall in this outfit. He would recognize her at once and probably throw her straight out as she hadn't obeyed his order.

Recalling his words, she remembered that he had told her to call him and come to the backdoor next time. And that was exactly what she did.

Arriving at the backdoor, she carefully knocked on it. She had to wait several minutes in the cold until she literally hammered against the door over and over again. Finally, the steel door flew open and the bellboy stood there. His eyes were gleaming fiercely at her when he quickly ushered her in.

"Wow, your johns must be paying well if they deserve such an outfit!" he commented on her appearance. "I'm gonna keep an eye on the elevator so you better come here when you're finished and wait for me."

Vanessa only nodded and passed him. She didn't want to think about this guy right now. This had to wait till after her 'hotel show'. At the moment, her entire mind was consumed by the anticipation of her entrance. It was only Erickson today though, wasn't it?

When she passed the bellboy, his hand landed on her right buttock.

"Nice tattoo, whore!" he remarked. "Perfectly suits such fuckmeat as you are!"

Vanessa breathed in sharply. He had clearly figured out her tattoo. But wasn't that just what she had intended when she had chosen this dress? Today, she wanted anybody to see and read that she was nothing more than a dirty slut.

Erickson had advised her to meet him in the piano bar of the hotel. And that was where she was heading right now. Stepping out of the employees' area, she entered the entrance hall. Her arrival didn't stay unnoticed for long. While she crossed the hall, she could feel all eyes on her roaming over every curve of her sensational body.

Entering the piano bar, she had to look around for Erickson as the bar was packed. He was sitting in a sofa corner with several other men dressed in suits – probably fellow colleagues from the convention.

When he detected her, he immediately stood up and came over to her. Giving her a hug, he firmly squeezed her buttocks.

"That's how I want my whore to look like!" he loudly remarked making the last heads that weren't aimed into her direction turn. "I hope you show off your whore stamp for anyone to see!"

"Yes Sir!" Vanessa answered.

She almost blushed when she became aware of the faces watching and listening intently.

Could she ever look into their faces again after this scene?

The mass of people inside of the bar made her heart pound. All of them would be able to see her tramp stamp. Until now, she hadn't shown it in public. And now, she started off with such an enormous crowd.

This realization only added more fuel to her lust filled mind. She could feel her slutty self almost yearning for a snide comment by one of the yuppies present. Right now, this was her entire being – a dirty fucking slut.

Erickson led Vanessa to the counter and they both took place on one of the bar stools. He told her that she could order any drink she wanted. He'd pay for it.

The moment the barkeeper passed by and Vanessa leaned forward to place her order, the butt plug started buzzing. It hit her without any warning. She was completely taken by surprise.

Her anal ring started vibrating wildly and instead of her order, a moan escaped her lips. The barkeeper looked at her in awe as she gripped the counter tightly with her hands and closed her eyes.

A shiver ran over her spine. This was the first slight sensation her body was getting to feel for days. Her body was overtaken as much by the unforeseen as by the sensation. Vanessa felt delight and fear of losing control in public - all at the same time.

Just as soon as the vibration had started, it ended again. But now, her body longed for more. Her appetite for sex had increased another step although Vanessa hadn't considered this possible before.

"Everything OK, Miss?" the barkeeper asked her but the words seemed miles away barely registering in her mind.

Stuttering out the words, Vanessa ordered her cocktail. All the while, Erickson looked at her with pure joy in his eyes. This enjoyment wasn't a purely cheerful one though. Instead, it was a mixture of pleasure from teasing and humiliating her as much as fun of playing with his little toy.

At this moment, Vanessa realized that Erickson wasn't any different to Stanton or Miller and that a lot of merciless teasing was lying ahead of her.

She couldn't decide though if she was looking forward to it or desiring its end.

While waiting for her cocktail, Vanessa kept sitting on the bar stool with her front to the counter. This way her backside was presented in full glory to the entire bar. She could feel eyes roaming over her back and resting on her tramp stamp all the time.

When the guy next to her stood up, he brushed against her unclad arm. Passing by, she suddenly felt his hand stroking over her lower back. With his finger, he retraced the lines of her tattoo. Vanessa held her breath.

Then he leaned forward and whispered into her ear

"Hello Queeny Ho! Where's the queen? I can only see a sleazy ho!"

He let some dirty laughter follow his words sending another chill down Vanessa's spine.

Then he was gone while Vanessa felt her heart beating as much as her cunt tingled.

When the barkeeper finally brought the cocktail, Erickson took her hand and led her to the sofa corner. Still, the other lawyers were sitting there. Raising her hand, Erickson made Vanessa turn a pirouette. This way, his friends could see every curve – and of course ink – of her body in full detail.

Then he placed her right in the middle of a couch between two of them while he sat down on the second couch. He started talking with one of his friends not regarding Vanessa any further.