Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

They guy pushed her back against a dirty tiled wall and came as close as possible. She could feel his breath on her cheek and of course smell the alcoholic stench.

In one motion, he ripped the cups of her dress down exposing her plump juggs.

"Nice fucking tits!" he commented while mauling them for some moments.

Then, he swiftly turned her around and pushed the hem of her skirt up over her curvy ass.

"Spread that whore ass!" he ordered.

At once, Vanessa obeyed. She dug her long burgundy coloured nails into her ass cheeks and spread her buttocks far apart. She tried offering her holes to him in the most inviting way to bring it behind her as fast as possible. She couldn't stay in this shitty dump for long before getting sick.

Her puckered anal rose was still swollen but tightly closed from the cold water. This didn't stop her john though. He simply put his dick at the entrance of her sore asshole and pressed with full force cramming his thick cock inside. Her ass was not only raw but dry as a bone so the pain shooting up her spine was intense.

Vanessa knew she couldn't beg him to stop although she wanted to. Every pore of her body screamed for it to end but he had paid to have his way with her. She could only wince and grunt.

Eventually, her anal ring popped open and his dick plunged inside. At once, he started pumping her brutally. Vanessa's hands were still caught between her back and his belly spreading her cheeks.

With every thrust her soft delicate tits were mercilessly shoved against the grimy tiles of the wall. She tried to back off the wall but the ugly man only answered with grabbing her hair. Pulling her head back, he made her arch her back and with his full weight pressed her tightly against the wall. Now, her tits rubbed up and down the gross tiles with every stroke.

She could feel the filth on her skin. This was so vile! Her face contorted into a mask clearly showing off the disgust she felt. She felt so helpless, she felt so nauseated, she felt so degraded! She had never been more grossed out. She wanted to plead with him but gritted her teeth suffering through this nasty ordeal.

Her john proceeded to abuse her helpless asshole with hard thrusts until he was ready to burst. Pushing her around, he forced her to her knees and deposited his load into her mouth.

He smeared his dick over her closed lips wiping her anal slime off it. Then he pulled out the bill she had earned so hard. Pushing her up onto her feet, he made her lean forward and crammed the bill into her pussy.

One more time, Vanessa made her way to the bar with her mouth closed. Standing next to Trey, she pulled her dress up presenting her bare crotch to him. With a dirty grin, he shoved three fingers into her pussy and thrust them in and out of her dry cunt several times before he pulled the bill out. Showing them triumphantly to the crowd, some men started clapping and whistling.

As the guys were getting more and more aroused by her show, the women started hastily leaving the bar dragging their men with them. It almost seemed like they were trying to keep their men away from this cheap bitch. Of course, they didn't leave before saying goodbye to Vanessa with especially condescending looks of revulsion.

Finally, only men were left in the bar and of course every one of them was ready to get a go at one of Vanessa's holes.

The first one took her to the gents' room and fucked her cunt. He simply bent her over and filled her snatch from behind fucking her in standing doggy.

Her snatch was so dry that he ripped her open with every thrust. Her sensitive pussy skin got rubbed raw and she just didn't get wet. He was hammering away at her poor cunt with such power that Vanessa couldn't keep herself up for long.

To prevent herself from tumbling over onto the grimy floor, she could only get a halt on the dirty hand basin. The guy used this chance to pull her head back on her hair and force her to look at herself through the cracked mirror while he humped her dry cunt from behind.

"Look at yourself." he started cursing at her. "Can you see the brainless hooker? How cheap you are to let random men hump you in a shithole like this!"

The picture she was seeing through the cracked mirror made her sick. But at the same time, her cunt finally got wet. Right then, she was pulled onto her knees again and another load of gooey spunk was dumped inside her mouth.

Taking over the idea from his predecessors, this john crammed his bill into her asshole and pushed it deep inside until nothing but a tiny peak stuck out.

By now, Vanessa had given up. She hated what she was doing. She despised it to the chore but still her body reacted otherwise. So she could at least ease into her role until it was eventually over.

Shaking her hips tentatively, she walked up to Trey. Taking the glass on her own, she turned around facing the crowd and slowly let the cum dribble into the pint. Then, she turned around and presented her shapely butt to her pimp. Slowly she pushed her dress up and gyrated her hips until Trey had pulled the bill out.

She didn't even have time to wiggle her dress back down over her buttocks before two more clients stood in line. Tired of the restrooms, she simply told them

"50 and you can fuck 'Queeny Ho' right here!"

The two younger guys were eager to follow her suggestion. They simply bent her over the bar stool and attacked her holes. One pumped into her pussy and the other shoved his dick into her wet mouth. She simply had to keep still while every thrust into her cunt shoved her mouth down onto the other dick.

They proceeded pushing her back and forth on her holes. The one behind grabbed her curvy hips while the other one got a hold on the back of her head. Vanessa simply let them handle her like a rag doll until they were ready to burst.

One more time, she was shoved onto the ground. Squatting between the two guys, she spread her legs wide and presented her inviting cunt to the crowd. Opening her mouth, she was ready to catch their loads.

They both used her mouth as a cum dump and watched her spit it into the glass. Then, they threw their bills right onto the dirty floor of the bar.

They didn't even have to tell her what they wanted to see anymore. Immediately, she dropped to the dusty floor, lowered her head down, opened her mouth and bit on the bills. Gathering one note up with her mouth, she turned around on her hands and knees and brought it to Trey like a dog carrying a ball back to its master. She had to repeat this act with the other note before she stood back up.

What had she just done? She had displayed herself as the lowliest whore! Why had she done this on her own? It had seemed so natural. But it was so degrading! It aroused her so much! But it made her burn from shame.

When she looked at the rest of the guys, she could see that they had pulled their dicks out of their trousers and jacked them while watching her getting fucked.

She knew exactly that Trey wanted her to service any of these guys. So she simply walked to the nearest table and addressed the man.

"Do you want to use this whore's holes for 50, mister?"

Of course, he didn't decline. Following his demand, she got onto her hands and knees right in the middle of this shabby bar for every one to see and crawled under the table. Kneeling between his legs, she sucked him off until he filled her mouth with his sticky cream.

With her mouth filled, she looked up at him waiting for her money. The guy leaned forward and took her by surprise when he spat a large glob right onto her forehead.

With an evil grin, he took the bill and slapped it right there. From the spit, the note stuck to her forehead.

"Crawl back to your pimp, ho!" he ordered before directing his attention back to his drink.

Vanessa felt devastated from embarrassment when she had to crawl over the grimy floor of the bar with a note glued to her forehead.

For the next hour, Vanessa serviced the remaining 10 guests right at their tables. She either had to ride them like a cowgirl or was simply bent over the table and fucked from behind. Overall, her cunt and asshole were given a prime workout and every costumer filled her mouth with his spunk.

Of course, each of them pushed his bill between her fat tits, into her pussy or ass and every time she had to walk back to Trey giving him the money and depositing the cum in her glass.

When she had finished off her last john, Trey expectantly held the glass in front of her eyes. Nervously, she took the jar from him. Looking inside, a surprise awaited her. One quarter of the jar was filled with white thick cream. It not only looked like an incredibly huge bulk -- it definitely was an incredibly huge bulk.

Did she really want to do this? Could she bring herself to swallow this vile mass? She had degraded herself so much. It had been enough humiliation for one day.

She could hear the guests whispering to each other.

"Did you ever see such a truckload of cum?" one asked under his breath.

"If she gets it down, she's definitely the filthiest whore I can imagine!" another answered holding his breath.

These words let a smile appear on Vanessa's sweaty face. It grew ever wider until she grinned like a Cheshire cat ready to lap up its milk. She had realized how much she could amaze these men by completing this filthy ordeal and make them love her even more.

They could debase her as much as they wanted to. In the end, she was the one having the power to make them cum and astonish them. Even more, she was the one getting off on their abuse the most.

In one motion, she lifted the jar to her lips, tipped it back, and began drinking the filthy cum. The entire group of men was able to see her throat muscles move as she swallowed the vile cream. She took two gulps then she had to set the glass down.

She started choking and gagging. But the group of men went crazy yelling obscenities at her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You filthy cumwhore! What a dirty fuckpig!"

This made her bring the jar back to her lips. Again, she tipped it back and let the remaining mass of thick sticky cream run into her mouth. She couldn't swallow it at once though. Tears were forming in her eyes, chokes emanated from her tightly closed mouth. Then she tilted her head back and gulped while making a face of disgust.

Opening her mouth, she showed the guys that it was all gone earning disbelieving looks from them. The men were so astonished that they were rendered speechless for the moment.

Still, the face of disgust remained on Vanessa face. And this was exactly how she felt.

Suddenly though, she heard herself exclaiming

"This was so naughty! It tasted so dirty! I feel so filthy! I hope I'm a good whore for you!"

While she wondered where these words had come from, the last guests began getting up and piling out of the bar.

"Good job whore!" Trey praised her stuffing her hard earned money into his pocket. "At least you're good for something."

He wouldn't give her a single buck that much was clear. But Vanessa didn't care about the money anyways. All she thought about was to get back home as soon as possible. This evening had gone a completely different way than it had been supposed to and she didn't like it a bit.

With no more customers around, Trey finally took her back home. When she stepped out of his car, he let her go with the words

"See you soon! I can use some green any day!"

Vanessa only prayed she wouldn't set another foot into the exclusive hotel ever again.

The whole night long, Vanessa wasn't able to fall asleep. The scenes in the shabby bar played in her head over and over again. The feelings she had experienced caused a turmoil of thoughts. She had never been as ashamed in her entire life but simultaneously she had become extremely aroused. It seemed like her body yearned for the humiliation while her mind hated it at the same time.

When dawn broke, Vanessa still couldn't figure out what was going on with her. But she knew one thing for sure. She would never be a cheap street hooker ever again.

She was a slut for the law-office and she loved it. She enjoyed acting as dirty and filthy as possible for the pleasure of these rich men. She liked them forcing her to do anything for their delight. But she would never walk the streets to turn some tricks on her own. She was still a lady -- a lady that enjoyed getting roughed up.

The next day, she was called into the office. She thought Erickson would like to thank her for the last night. But when she stepped into the large bureau, Stanton, Miller and Erickson were all waiting for her.

They didn't look like being in a cheerful mood. Instead, their eyes bore sternly into her. She didn't dare saying a word so she simply waited for them to make the first move.

"We got a problem!" Stanton finally broke the silence. "It seems like your slut-activities are the talk of the town right now."

He threw a newspaper onto the large wooden desk.

A picture of Vanessa's backside rubbing against the hotel window was prominently displayed on the first page. Fortunately, her face wasn't visible. But underneath the photo the headline read:

'Orgy in the Stanton, Erickson & Partners suite!'

Vanessa's mouth gaped open. She was totally stunned. The picture was a shock for her. And on second look, one could even detect her tramp stamp.

Would anyone recognize her? Would her lady-image shatter?

"We can't tolerate your behaviour anymore!" Stanton continued.

A large lump formed inside Vanessa's throat. What was he talking about? It had been a work order! She had worked as office slut in the hotel!

"But but I was doing it for Mr. Erickson!" she stammered. "I only did what you pay me for! It was your order!"

"Well, it seems your job is turning into bad publicity for our firm." Miller responded. "There's a guy that identified you in the hotel and knows about your relation with our firm. He threatens to go public about our little motivation-system."

"We can't let that happen!" Erickson chimed in.

What had Trey done? Shot through Vanessa's head. Wasn't it enough that he had pimped her out? He had gotten his money! Why didn't he leave her alone? And wherefrom did he know about her job as office slut?

She was getting annoyed. She had only done what Erickson had told her to. They had gotten their pleasure and now she had to suffer for it!

"Can't you silence him? He's all about the money!" she spilled out.

Her head was spinning. This couldn't happen. This wasn't allowed to happen. She liked this job -- the sex, the country club, the money. She needed this job!

"Ooh," Miller exclaimed. "You wanna pay him?

"You think you're that important for us?" he hissed at her.

His voice became ever louder until he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What d'you think will happen to this firm if the true nature of your job comes out. The press will love it and leave this office in ruins. I'm not gonna lose all I got 'cause of you!"

His sudden outburst turned Vanessa's anger into fear.

"Please!" Vanessa cried out tears shooting to her eyes. "Haven't I been a good slut? Haven't I pleased you every which way?"

She felt like falling to her knees and hugging their legs when she started begging

"I can be an even better fuckslut. You can use me even harder! I can be much filthier for you. I'm your cumwhore!"

"Tststs," Stanton responded. "You already are our dirty filthy fuckwhore."

"And that won't change." he added after a short pause.

Vanessa felt a wave of relief rush through her body. She wouldn't lose the job. She wouldn't lose the status she had fought for so hard. She wouldn't lose the image she had built up so hard.

"Only in a slightly different position." Erickson chimed in with a chuckle.

What did this mean again? What was he talking about?

"You don't have to worry." Stanton said with a voice that sounded soothing to Vanessa. "We already have a solution for our little problem. More precisely, you have a solution."

"I have a solution?" Vanessa asked back in disbelief. "What can I do about it?"

"Oh!" Miller took the lead with a sarcastic tone in his voice. "You might remember the contract you signed with us. It defines that you have to bear all damages you cause this firm."

"There's only one way we can silence this informant. He wants 100,000 bucks hush-money." Stanton continued. "We can't let him talk to the newspapers!"

"So we already paid him off." Erickson finished. "And that money is definitely a damage you caused this firm!"

Vanessa's world stood still when she realized what they were telling her. They wanted her to pay the money! Of course, she didn't have that much cash! Of course, she would never be able to pay it!

"I don't have that money!" she said still taken aback. "You can't make me pay it!"

"The contract is waterproof!" Miller shot back. "And we all can identify you on that picture! You want us to sue your ass off?"

"It's not a question of whether, it's a question of when and how!" Erickson chimed in.

Vanessa felt a large lump forming in her throat. For a moment, the room was filled with silence. Vanessa didn't know what to say. Her thoughts were running wild inside her head. She could already see herself back in a seedy burger joint waiting the tables. She could see the country club disappearing in far distance.

She had to gulp several times before she got her voice back.

"How?" was all she could ask.

"Of course, you can't continue to work in this office anymore. We need to cut off this link." Stanton responded. "And with you flaunting all that jewelry bullshit, your colleagues are getting suspicious, too. A bit too much bling-bling for an ordinary secretary. We definitely don't need further publicity. But..."

Stanton took a long deep breath before he continued.

"You can work for us in one of our real estates. There you can work off the money you owe us. I'm convinced you're gonna love your new position."

"Of course, you can also try getting the money by flipping burgers again!" Miller taunted her.

"Oooh, no more new sports cars, no more expensive bling-bling." Erickson topped it off.

The look on the lawyers' faces told her that there was no sense in pleading and begging. There was nothing she could offer them instead. She could do nothing against the contract.

"What do you want me to do?" Vanessa asked with a small voice.

She felt defeated. She couldn't do anything against the contract clause.

But somehow, she was also glad that they gave her another chance. She was willing to do anything for them. She'd have to work off the fee but she could keep her life. She could keep her country club contacts. She was relieved beyond belief.

"The informant has another small request. And you can solve that right now." Stanton answered while stepping to the door. When he opened it, a guy walked in.

It was Mark!!!

"This is the guy threatening to publicize our little secret." Stanton remarked. "Guess, you two know each other."

Vanessa was shocked out of her mind. Chills were running up and down her spine. She didn't know how to react.

"Mark!" was all that escaped her lips.

"Shut up!" he barked. "I know everything about you and you're job."

"Why?" she asked pleadingly looking from him to the three lawyers.

"Do you think I ain't noticing you're change in behaviour? The new fucking luxury you're flaunting everywhere? The fucking tattoo? What have you done to me!"

"Please, Mark, let me explain!" Vanessa tried but was immediately interrupted.

"I wanna hear no fucking word out of your fucking mouth, bitch." he screamed.

It was the first time he ever cussed at her. His face was red from anger. He seemed ready to explode.

"Do you know what it feels like to find out that you're girlfriend is not only betraying you? No, she's whoring herself out to anyone!"

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers