Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,319 Followers

"You lied to me! You exploited my trust!" he hissed at her. "I followed you. I've seen you at the hotel."

"You repulse me, you fucking whore." he spat out. "Did you ever think about me? I fucked you not knowing who filled your rotten cunt with his filthy goo before! Do you know how I feel now?"

As sudden as his outburst had started, he fell silent again. Vanessa looked at him. She wanted to explain everything to him. She wanted to tell him that she hadn't wanted to hurt him, that she was sorry. She loved him -- she had loved him once. Lately, she wasn't so sure anymore.

But the fury raging in his eyes scared her so much that she didn't dare to open her mouth.

What should she tell him anyways? He was right? Everything he said was true.

Several times she opened her mouth but not a single tone came over her lips. She didn't know what to say.

With a determined voice, Mark suddenly said

"It's payback time, bitch! You need to learn some respect! You need to learn that it's not always you first!"

"And I'm gonna teach you that respect!" he added after a short pause.

Vanessa was surprised by this sudden change of mood. What was he talking about? What did he want?

"Strip!"

A simple but totally unexpected command that hit Vanessa in such an unprepared way that she didn't move at all.

"Strip!" Mark repeated with an even louder voice. "You're a whore so I'm gonna use you like one."

"Please!" escaped Vanessa's lips.

Tears welled up in her eyes when she realized that there was no way back. She had walked down the road too far to turn back now. She had lost Mark.

She had her new life. She had money. She had men running after her in the country club. She had everything she ever wanted. You have to take some setbacks on your way. And Mark was hers. But she was young and pretty. She would find someone else -someone with money...

She knew that her relationship with Mark was over but not like that. She couldn't get treated like a whore -- not by him.

"I'm not telling you another time!" Mark bellowed.

Vanessa closed her eyes. Her heart pounded wildly. Every pore of her body strained against it.

"You better do what he tells you to -- for your own good!" Stanton skipped in. "It's the only way to solve our problem."

She had to do it. She had to bring herself to do it. She couldn't risk losing everything.

She couldn't see any mercy in Mark's eyes -- only rage and hatred.

When this realization hit her, she finally gave in.

Unceremoniously, she opened the buttons of her blouse letting it fall to the floor. Stepping out of her tight skirt, she stood there naked only clad in her black stockings and high heels.

Mark stepped up to her and fastened the leather collar with the leash she knew so well to her neck. Taking the leash into his hand, he started walking towards the door.

Vanessa didn't move.

What was happening now? What did he plan? She wouldn't follow him into the hall, not with the other secretaries still working.

"Don't make it any harder for you." Mark reminded her of the desperate situation she was in.

She could be kicked onto the street by the firm, she could be kicked out of their apartment by Mark. And she still had to pay back the money.

If she didn't want this to happen, she had to obey his every will. He didn't seem in the mood to be gentle with her though.

Closing her eyes in defeat, she dropped to her hands and knees. At once, Mark opened the door and stepped outside. Her heart started thumping louder and louder when she crawled into the corridor. The last thing in the world she wanted to happen was the other secretaries witnessing her in such a situation. She had always seen herself standing above them and she had let them feel it. How would they react seeing her in such a position?

Her gaze shot up and down the corridor. Every second, she expected one of the doors to open and a secretary to step out. Her heart was beating so loud, she thought everybody must hear it pounding.

Further and further down the corridor she had to crawl. She could hear some noises growing louder. As every day, her colleagues were taking a break in the kitchen. Sweat broke out when she realized that they were heading exactly there.

Then, they reached the door to the kitchen. Vanessa was trembling from fear by now. Her body was bathed in sweat. Mercilessly, Mark walked on pulling on the leash.

She couldn't prevent it. She was forced inside the room with all her co-workers gathered inside.

She was burning from shame. In front of her eyes, she saw her whole image as arrogant but pretty bitch shattering to pieces. She had to close her eyes trying to blend out what was happening while she crawled into the kitchen like a dog on a leash.

With her eyes tightly shut, she could hear the chatter dying. She could feel all eyes boring into her. She felt hot and cold shudders run up and down her spine. Goose bumps covered her skin while she still sweated profusely.

Then, a yank on the leash forced her into a kneeling position and a hard slap hit her face.

"Open your eyes!" Mark barked.

He had never been rough to her in any way before. Now, her cheek was burning. She wasn't keen on another slap so she forced her eyes open.

She looked into the faces of her colleagues. Her eyes roamed from one to the other. Some of them stared at her in disbelief. Others had an evil glow in their eyes as if they had been waiting for this to happen.

"It's time to tell your colleagues what your real job is!" Stanton.

All of them waited for Vanessa to open her mouth. But she didn't move at all.

"Tell'em!" Miller finally barked.

"I'm a secretary." Vanessa said quietly.

This made all secretaries laugh at her.

Meanwhile Mark put his hand under her chin making her look up into his eyes.

"Tell'em the truth, bitch!" he hissed with a voice that didn't allow any protest.

Vanessa didn't recognize her boyfriend anymore. She'd never expected him to inherit such a mean streak. What was he capable of doing to her?

She didn't dare enraging him any further. But she couldn't tell her colleagues what she really had done. She was a lady!

Suddenly, Mark's hand went to her clit piercing and pulled on it. The sudden pain shot through her body right to her brain. She let out a yelp. But he only pulled harder until she finally pressed the words out.

"I'm the office whore." tears welled up in her eyes.

Another pull on her clit ring.

"A whore any partner can fuck."

The constant pressure on her clit made her wince but Mark only increased the pulling.

"A dirty cheap whore anybody can fuck any way he wants!"

Slowly, the secretaries were getting their voices back. They couldn't believe what was happening in front of their eyes. This bitch had always treated them as arrogantly as possible. All the time, she had condescended to them.

Now, she knelt in front of them bare naked telling them she was a cheap whore.

Eventually, all the pent-up wrath and hatred had found a channel to burst out. And Vanessa was about to feel it.

"You fucking bitch!" the chief secretary exclaimed. "You thought you're so much better than us! You're just a cheap gutter whore! You're the bottom bitch of all humans!"

The chief secretary talked herself in such a rage that she suddenly jumped off her seat and slapped Vanessa in the face with all her might. Vanessa's face flew to the side from the impact.

This brought the other secretaries into motion. Every one of them started yelling obscenities at her. A wave of swears hit her.

"Hooker trash!", "Nasty slut!", "Dirtwhore!", "Repulsive cunt!"

On and on, their curses flooded over Vanessa. All the time, the chief secretary was towering over her. Looking down onto the kneeling slut, she suddenly spat out

"You think you stand so high above us, you cunt? You're not even good enough to lick my dirty feet clean."

Then, she really spat at her. A large glob of white drool spurted out of her mouth and landed right on her burning red cheek.

The impact hit Vanessa like a lightning. It was so abasing! She wanted to sink into the ground. She wanted to hide somewhere she never had to meet her colleagues again. This was the worst degradation she had ever experienced. And now, she was getting spat on by another woman -- by one of the secretaries!

For these women, she was no slut they lusted for. A slut they wanted to fuck badly. For them, she was just a cheap repulsive whore. This realization made the embarrassment burn even deeper into her.

The chief secretary took the leash off Mark and walked to her backside. With a despising kick against her ass, she caused Vanessa to fall back onto her hands and kness.

Out of the blue, the handle of the leash landed on her ass. The whack knocked the wind out of Vanessa almost making her fall to her face. Then, she started paddling Vanessa's ass with the handle turning her butt red in no time.

While she gave her backside a hard spanking, the other secretaries didn't stay passive. Not a single one of them wanted to miss the chance of letting their anger out. Finally, they could show this uppity bitch what they thought about her. And their chief secretary had been a good role mode.

One of Vanessa's co-worker was the same age as her. She had always envied Vanessa for her beauty and the looks the lawyers threw at her. Now, it was payback time.

"Crawl over here, fuck trash!" she ordered.

The second Vanessa reached her, she commanded

"Open that fucking whore mouth!"

Vanessa could well imagine what she had in plan and she didn't like it a bit. But her missing reaction only caused the chief secretary to whack her ass even harder until she eventually opened her mouth wide.

With a far-reaching gesture, she leaned over Vanessa's face. She dearly enjoyed the pained look on Vanessa's face in anticipation of the coming. Finally, she spat directly into her open mouth. The white bubbly mass landed right on Vanessa's tongue the impact making her tremble in disgust.

"Swallow!" the young secretary barked.

With a loud gulp, Vanessa chewed it down. The revulsion turned her face into a contorted mask.

"What does a whore say?" her enraged colleague asked.

Vanessa knew what she wanted to hear but she had to press out every single word.

"Thank you, Miss."

It was so degrading to call a simple secretary 'Miss' -- especially one that was her age. But she had a chance to get used to it.

Vanessa had to repeat the task with every other secretary. She had to crawl in front of them, open her mouth and stick her tongue out. Then, her colleague would either pleasurably drool a long strand of spit onto her tongue or condescendingly spit right into her mouth. Every time, she had to gulp the vile load down and show her gratitude by saying

"Thank you, Miss."

All the while, the chief secretary spanked her ass. By now, it was sensitive to the touch. When the last of her co-workers had dumped her spit in her mouth, she stopped paddling her buttocks. Instead, she pressed the handle against her tiny wrinkled asshole and crammed it inside. Used to getting her ass fucked, the rather small handle went in pretty easily.

"Yeah, that's definitely a whore ass," the chief secretary commented. "Well travelled and lose!"

She shoved the handle in and out of Vanessa's butthole several times before pulling it completely out - only to push it right into her mouth.

"Yeah, lick it clean! That's what a ho like you deserves. Filthy ass slime for a filthy whore."

All her colleagues laughed about the snide comment while, the chief secretary gave the leash back to Mark. Filing out of the kitchen, each of them gave her a final look of contempt. And then they were gone.

Mark stepped up to her and ran a finger through her cunt.

"Someone enjoyed it!" he exclaimed.

"No!" Vanessa shot out.

This wasn't possible! She couldn't be aroused! This had been so humiliating! It had been the worst experience in her whole life!

"No!" Vanessa repeated another time.

But it sounded more like a weak attempt to convince herself. Her last resistance was broken when Mark lifted his fingers up to her mouth and wiped her moisture off on her lips. She could taste her own juices.

She didn't want it to be true. This was unbelievable. A part of her life had just broken down. She was marked as a whore with her colleagues forever! And she was getting aroused by it? Please, not!

"I liked your chief secretary!" Mark remarked to Stanton. "She knows how to punish a lying bitch."

Turning his attention back to Vanessa, he exclaimed

"You don't wanna be my girlfriend? You wanna be a whore? Act like one! Use your hooker holes to get'em off!"

Vanessa looked into his eyes. The mean glint in it told her that he meant every word. Turning her gaze to the rest of the guys, she could see that each of them had quickly sat down on a chair. They were rubbing their crotches in anticipation.

There was no resistance left in her. She had lost Mark. She had lost her image towards her colleagues. She couldn't change it anymore. All she could do was to convince Stanton and his partners to keep her as their slut. She would work for them wherever they told her to, she would do whatever they wanted her to -- as long as she could keep up her country club life.

She crawled over to Erickson putting on her naughtiest smile. Reaching his legs, she opened his zipper. In her fine manicured hands, his dick quickly got rigid. When it stood proudly up, she shoved it deep into her mouth completely covering it with saliva at once.

The next thing she knew was pain shooting up her spine.

"Aaargh!" she yelled out looking back over her shoulder.

Mark stood behind her giving her hard whacks with the leash on her raw buttocks. But he was far stronger than the chief secretary!

Immediately, Vanessa held her hands protectively in front of her ass cheeks to save them from further lashes. Her ass was so sensitive and gnawing she couldn't take more abuse on it.

"Please, not my ass. No more, please!" she begged in between whimpers.

"You're gonna feel this leash on any body part you hold out to me, hooker trash!" he responded.

Vanessa reacted at once. Hastily, she crumbled onto her feet and turned around. Presenting her backside to Erickson, she grabbed his cock. Keeping it steady, she lowered herself onto it until it hit her pussy. After the hard spanking and the degrading spit shower, her cunt was dry as a bone.

Another lash hit her. This time, it firmly landed on the inside of her right thigh.

"Aaargh!" Vanessa screamed again. This pain was just as worse.

Her legs quivered from the stinging bite. She had to get the cock inside. She had to make Erickson cum as fast as possible. From her deep throating, his shaft was well-coated with drool so she simply dropped her body down. Her poor pussy popped open and her own body weight pushed the hard tool deep inside her hot hole.

The deep impact pressed all air out of her lungs making her yelp. And another lash hit the inside of her left thigh.

"Aaargh!" Vanessa screamed again.

Instantly, her hands wanted to cover her thighs but she forced herself up instead and let her body fall down again. With a loud splashy sound, her bottom clashed against Erickson's crotch. The next second, she pushed herself back up starting to wildly buck on his dick.

This time, no whack slapped her thighs. Instead, she heard Mark barking at her

"Present those fat fucking tits to me, nasty cunt! I always loved playing with these plump funbags. I'm gonna spank'em till you got these guys off!"

"Please!" Vanessa whimpered again while riding Erickson as fast as possible.

Another time, the leash bit into her inner thigh. The pain instantly caused her hands to rush to her luscious juggs. With each hand, she cupped the lower side of her big globes. From the outer sides, her thumbs pressed them together making them bulge out. This way, her udders were presented for their punishment even more invitingly.

Her dark red coloured nails starkly contrasted with the creamy skin of her tits. But Vanessa was only too aware that soon her delicious melons would wear the same colour.

"After every lash, you're gonna thank me for showing you what a cheap whore you are. And you're gonna ask me to spank your tits some more." Mark ordered.

Vanessa only nodded while she rammed her poor pussy back down onto Erickson's cock. She was giving his dick a prime workout humping him as forcefully as possible.

But right now, her entire concentration was focused onto the leash in Mark's hand. She wanted to cover her helpless tits with her hands. She watched how Mark spun the leash in the air teasing her.

Every pore of her body anticipated the whack. It was so hard to keep her hands in place cupping her juggs. The anticipation of the pain seemed even worse than the pain itself.

Then the leash shot down and bit into her soft skin. The pain immediately exploded in her bust. Her tits felt like they were ripped off her body.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" Vanessa whaled as much from the fear as the pain itself.

Another lash striped her thighs. At once, the pain in her breasts was forgotten. The sting in her sensitive thighs was far worse.

"I didn't hear a word?" Mark said putting his hand to his ear.

"Thank you, Sir, for showing me what a cheap whore I am." Vanessa said flatly shame burning on her cheeks. "Please, go on spanking my whore tits."

The last word had just come over her lips when the next spank striped her tits. She winced anew but immediately thanked Mark and asked for another lash.

By now, she furiously rode Erickson. He had to hold her hips to keep her steady. It only took two more smacks on her luscious tits until Erickson's cock erupted. Spurt after spurt of his cum pumped deep into her womb. The load was so big that her pussy got flooded. When he pulled his tool out, her snatch gaped open and sticky jizz dripped out.

Quickly, Vanessa got up and walked over to Stanton. There was only one thought in her mind. She had to get Stanton off fast.

While she positioned herself over Stanton's waiting erect dick, she gathered some spunk on her fingers and pushed it into her asshole to lubricate it. It was all she had so it had to be enough. Holding his shaft, she lowered herself down. Pressing the cock against her tiny asshole, it didn't slide in easily. Her ass was too tight.

She relaxed her anal muscle as best as she could. Gulping down, she braced herself before letting her body drop. The sudden pressure on her poor asshole was immense. Her body weight was too much for her sphincter to fight though. Giving in it popped open. Vanessa gritted her teeth and let out a grunt. Her unprepared asshole had been ripped open and felt like it had been torn to pieces.

The leash landing on her glowing tits brought Vanessa back to attention.

"Thank you, Sir, for showing me what a cheap whore I am." Vanessa begged through tears. "Please, go on spanking my whore tits."

She didn't let her poor ass get used to the massive tool but began pumping her hips up and down Stanton's shaft. Her asshole tightly hugged his straining member. Over and over, she rammed her hips down as forcefully as she could. Her anal ring protested but got stretched ever further.

All the while, Mark continued slapping her tits with the leash. By now, it had become natural for Vanessa to thank him and ask for more. Her apprehension had been right. Her ripe full melons were raw and glowing dark red -- just the same crimson colour as her fingernails.

The single whacks didn't feel as biting anymore. Instead, each blow added to the glowing in her chest. This fire gnawed at her but also ignited an arousing warmth that spread from her tits all over her body.

Vanessa was flushed with sweat from bucking so wildly on Stanton's cock. He hadn't cum yet. Although she was giving her poor sphincter and tight ass chute a wrecking workout, he held out longer than Vanessa had expected.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,319 Followers