Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

As Miller had been watching the show all the time, he couldn't wait any longer. His balls felt like exploding any second. He walked up to Vanessa, grabbed the back of her head and jammed his straining cock down her throat in one motion. He didn't stop pushing her head down until his balls hit against her chin.

Vanessa violently gagged from the sudden attack on her throat muscles. Slobber exploded from her mouth. Unimpressed, Miller went on pushing her head up and down while holding his shaft still. He used her soft wet mouth like a glove to jack himself off.

After every slap with the leash, he pushed her mouth off his dick and let her thank Mark. Then he simply shoved her mouth back down not caring for the coughs and dry retches she made.

Vanessa lost track of everything happening to her. There were just too many sensations at the same time - her tits getting striped, her quivering poor ass getting stretched, her skull getting fucked. Her body was on fire -- burning but also warming her.

Suddenly, Mark stopped spanking her fiery red tits and Miller pushed her head off his dick making her look at her former boyfriend.

"Are you ready for the final blow, ho?" he asked with a grim expression. "Your nipples are about to experience the leash!"

Fear crept up inside of Vanessa. Everything but her tender soft nipples! Her tits were gnawing from the spanking and she knew it would be far worse for her nipples.

"Look at me, cunt!" he barked. "You shall see what's coming at ya!"

Vanessa's eyes were wide in terror. Her entire body was trembling while she unconsciously kept on humping Stanton's cock. She had to force herself to keep holding her juggs out to him.

There it was again, the anticipation of the coming, the fear of the expected pain. It was tormenting her mind.

Then, she saw Mark taking a swing. She could feel the agony. Her body twitched. But he didn't hit her. Out of the blue, he stopped in his tracks.

Laughing at her uncontrolled jerk, he remarked

"Don't you wanna ask me something?"

Vanessa's fear had only increased. She wanted it to be over. She wanted to bring it behind herself.

"Please, Sir, spank my whorish nipples!" she screamed.

The blow hit her even before she had finished her sentence. The leash went square over her funbags striking both nipples simultaneously.

And it was pure relief. Vanessa whaled in agony. But finally, she was freed from the terror of fear and she was glad for this deliverance.

And then she came -- violently did she cum. The orgasm hit her totally unexpected with such a force that all her holes clamped down tightly. Her body trembled again -- this time shaken by the pleasure surging through it.

The additional pressure set Stanton off. His cock shot streams of goo into her ass chute until her bowels were filled to the rim. Meanwhile, Miller jammed his cock down her throat. Vanessa's contracting throat muscles squeezed him tightly causing his dick to burst.

Vanessa couldn't believe it. She was riding an intense wave of delight. But where did it come from? How could she cum from getting her tits spanked? Did she need pain? Did she need humiliation to climb these heights of ecstasy?

Mark didn't give her time to calm down or even ponder her body's reaction. He yanked on the leash harshly making her stumble off Stanton's lap.

"Such a dirty fuckbitch belongs to a dirty place!" he remarked sarcastically while leading her into the office restroom.

"No, please, it's so filthy!" Vanessa begged fearing the worst.

"Not as filthy as you are!" he simply responded not stopping in his tracks.

"Put your whore face down onto the dirty ground where it belongs and spread your ass!" he bellowed his next order at her when they had entered.

When she didn't react, he slapped her sore ass making her yelp.

"Do it, fuckpig!"

Vanessa was a sight to behold kneeling face down in the restroom. Her ass was glowing bright red and her raw tits were pressed onto the tiled floor with her mounds of dark red flesh jutting out at the sides. Her nicely burgundy manicured fingers spread her ass cheeks revealing her used jagged anal star that gaped slightly open.

After stepping out of his shoes and jeans, Mark didn't waste any time. He stepped behind her and crammed his straining cock directly into her worn out asshole. He started fucking her ass furiously drilling his dick repeatedly through her anal ring while holding onto the back of her collar for leverage.

At once, Vanessa was reminded of the ass spanking. Every time, he slammed his dick up her ass, his body would land against her gnawingly raw ass while her sore tits rubbed over the tiled floor. Her ass cheeks were on fire and her boobs felt like getting burnt off her chest. Her winces mixed with her grunts as she felt getting aroused all over again.

Then, she felt a pressure on her face pressing her flat onto the ground. Mark had pulled his leg forward and now stepped onto her face while he relentlessly pumped her asshole from behind.

"That's your position gutter whore," he remarked "underneath my dirty feet!"

Vanessa burned from embarrassment. What a degrading position.

Mark kept thrusting his cock in and out of her asshole while keeping his foot on her head for the next minutes until suddenly a new command shot out of his mouth.

"Lick my dirty feet clean!"

He stepped off her head and placed his foot in front of her face. Then he asked the lawyers

"Would you give me a helping hand with this hooker trash?"

Immediately, Erickson stepped up to her and put his shoe-clad foot onto her head. He didn't press down hard instead rubbing the dirty shoe sole over her cheek.

"I can feel no tongue, fuckwhore!" Mark harshly reminded Vanessa of her task.

Vanessa opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out until the tip of it touched his big toe.

"Suck on it, cunt!" Mark ordered gripping her glowing buttocks tightly.

Obediently, she took his big toe into her mouth and started sucking on it coating it with saliva. All the while, Erickson's shoe pressed her face down onto the tiled floor.

Her eyes wandering up, she suddenly saw herself in the mirrors. What a degrading sight she displayed! Getting fucked up the ass like a dogbitch while getting stepped onto her head and sucking a dirty toe!

Shame burned into her and she knew that she would never forget this image in her entire life.

Mark continued wrecking her ass for another ten minutes while she had to suck on every of his toes. In the end, she had to lick all along the dirty sole of his foot with her soft tongue.

All the while, Vanessa couldn't tear her eyes away from the perverted image of herself in the mirror. She thought the redness of shame on her face would never go away again. At the same time, the picture was so depraved that it turned her on.

Finally, Mark was satisfied with her cleaning efforts and pulled his foot away. Pushing his dick out of her asshole with a slurping sound, he spit a couple of times in her crack and smeared the saliva around her worn out dirthole.

Then, he started fingering her ass. First, he pushed one finger through her loosened sphincter inserting it all the way. Then he added a second finger and a third one. Although her ass was well used, his fourth finger stretched her asshole pretty wide.

He pushed in and out of her ass with hard thrusts in fast speed making Vanessa grunt from the force.

Mark started making fun of the grunting bitch kneeling on the dirty ground of the restroom. He jammed his four fingers inside with all power. But he did so in irregular intervals to contradict her anticipation and take her by surprise.

With every unexpected thrust, her bottom wildly writhed on the ground and she grunted out loud. Her uncontrolled jerks made the guys laugh at her.

Then, he pulled his fingers completely out. Spreading her cheeks wide, he showed the winking red gape to the lawyers.

"If that ain't no crater!" Miller remarked.

Only a second later, this crater was filled again. Mark began twisting his fingers in her asshole in an attempt to plant his whole hand inside her poor ass.

Vanessa wanted to scream, wanted to beg him to stop but she knew he wasn't going to stop anyways. Instead, she was letting out a continuous loud groan.

Mark added even more pressure pushing harder and harder until finally Vanessa's anal ring gave in and stretched wide. Her asshole felt like getting ripped open again. With another hard push, Mark's fist finally sunk into her ass.

His hand passing through her anal orifice caused excruciating pain. She couldn't believe it. An entire first was up her asshole! Now, her sphincter definitely must have been torn to shreds she thought to herself

Her groans turned into whales. Only then, Mark pulled on her clit ring with his free hand and twisted it around. Suddenly pleasure was back.

She felt so full. Her poor rectum was over-stuffed. But her clit pulsated so sweetly. Her screams turned back to groans -- only louder.

Mark began probing around in her ass with his fist. Every time she felt his hand hitting against her thin rectal walls, a delightful stroke jerked through her body. The arousal was increasing and the delight spread all over her body.

It didn't take much more. She was close to cumming. She could almost feel the first precursors of her orgasm.

Then, Mark swiftly tore his first from her asshole. Vanessa screamed and whaled in pain her ass jerking uncontrolled. But in between the shrieks, there were also some moans. Somehow, she wanted her ass to be filled back up.

Mark laughed at her. "What's the matter, whore? Can't handle a fist up that bitchy little ass?" And he laughed at her again.

Then, he plunged his fist back in.

"Aaarrrggghhh! ... Ooohhh! ... Aaahhhh!" Vanessa answered with grunting sounds.

Mark started fucking his fist in and out of her asshole. Her anal ring opened and closed repeatedly in attempts to accommodate his fist. Several times, he pulled completely out leaving a giant gaping hole. He spit deep inside the wide-open tunnel before he rammed his fist back in shutting her asshole back up.

He plowed through her sphincter until his fist went in and out smoothly and her anal ring was totally loose. Vanessa couldn't stop groaning. Her bottom wriggled ever faster around Mark's fist.

Then, it hit her.

She could only scream. An earth shattering orgasm surged through her. It rocked her entire body. A blistering wave of delight rushed up her spine. To Vanessa it seemed like lasting forever before it slowly began subsiding.

When she finally came back to earth, Mark pulled his fist from her ass. A nasty slurping sound commented the state of her asshole. She could feel the cold air breezing through the gaping crater.

Mark took hold of her head and forced her to look back into the mirror.

"Look at your ass, fuck-ho!" he bellowed. "That's the look of a whore ass -- used and stretched!"

Vanessa couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing. Her ass cheeks cleft far apart and her anal opening was split wide open. Her anal ring tried to close but to no avail, her asshole was too stretched out. The raw edge encircling the black tunnel laughed at her like a huge mouth.

Mark walked up to her front and told her to get up onto her hands and knees. Then he suddenly turned around and presented his ass to her.

"Lick my dirty ass, whore!" he ordered.

Vanessa didn't react. She was so exhausted she could barely keep herself up anymore. Nevertheless, the sheer perversion of the act thrilled her. She had done it before. Erickson wouldn't like her to see her resisting this nasty act. And she needed to show them that she was still a good slut. She was still their perfect fuckslut!

"I wanna see you making a meal out of it, whore!" Mark hissed.

Vanessa didn't need another request, she grabbed Mark's butt with her hands spreading it open. Sticking her tongue out, she drove her face between his hairy cheeks. Tentatively, she licked the crack above Mark's butthole.

"I wanna feel that tongue deep in my smelly hole, you fucking ho!" Mark growled at her.

She dug her tongue into Mark's brown hole. The foul taste filled her senses but the vileness of the act consumed her. Her tongue probed and pushed and licked on the puckered smelly hole. Not satisfied she spread Mark's cheeks as far apart as possible to open his asshole a little. Then she stuck her tongue as deep into his hole as it would go.

Mark started moaning. Vanessa's anal licking drove him nuts. With a load groan, he turned around and aimed his erupting cock at Vanessa's open mouth.

"Take my spunk, ass licking ho!" he screamed.

His cum shot at her with such a force that it splashed all over her face and across her nose.

His balls weren't empty by far though. Suddenly, he had a new idea. Aiming a little higher, he held her right eyelid open with his free hand and shot a massive white missile of goo right into her eye.

Vanessa squealed and grunted in pain as the salty sperm burned in her eye. Her hands flew up to rub her eyes trying in vain to ease the stinging pain. And at the same moment, she came one more time. Shorter this time but even more surprisingly.

"My little farewell present to the fuck-ho!" Mark hissed.

"What does a whore say?" Stanton asked from behind.

Blinking her eyes, Vanessa tried looking up at Mark. Her right eye was fiercely shut but she could see his face - a harsh mask.

It was all just too much for her and finally, she gave completely in to her new life -- whatever it would look like. With a quivering voice she said

"Thank you, Sir."

To be continued...

Vanessa finds out what her new job will be. But will she like it?

*** Give me some comments and ideas if you want to read more. ***

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers