Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

It cost her quite an effort -- or rather a huge effort - to bring these words out. Vanessa's aversion towards this mean bastard had only increased over the last hours. But she knew her role in this game. And for the moment, her body wasn't so sad about this position.

By the surprising course of action, the mob had turned quiet. They were all excitedly waiting for Pavone's next move.

"Do I own you, fuckwhore?" Pavone asked sternly.

"This filthy whore is at your will, my owner!" Vanessa almost screamed her ultimate self-degradation out.

"Show your gratitude to your owner!" Pavone continued enjoying her ordeal thoroughly. "Open that whorish facecunt!"

These humiliating words caused the crowd to erupt into a new wave of shouts and hollers.

As one men, the crowd screamed "Open, whore! Open, whore!"

The atmosphere caused chills to run down Vanessa's spine constantly. She obeyed at once.

Dressed as a classy lady in an elegant evening gown, she was kneeling in front of the man she despised so much. Her fat fucktits hung out of her dress and a leash hung around her neck. A crowd of filthy sleazebags watched the entire scene and called her every obscene name they could come up with.

This downright humiliation and ruthless treatment had its effect on her. She felt her nervousness turn into excitement and ultimately arousal. Every degrading name the crowd called her caused a jolt to explode in her cunt -- a jolt of humiliation but also of pleasure.

Thoroughly, Pavone pulled his dick out and stroked it several times holding it in front of her face. His grin widened ever further when he looked at the posh face his dick was aimed at.

Vanessa waited for him to cum. She still kept her mouth open like a good slut. She wondered why he hadn't shoved his cock into her mouth yet but she guessed he wanted to make a show of covering her face with his sticky glue.

And then, his cock exploded. A warm stream shot right into her mouth. And the crowd went ape again.

Before she realized it, the salty bitter taste filled her mouth. It wasn't cum! It was piss! He was pissing right into her open mouth!

Vanessa was overwhelmed by astonishment. At first, she didn't know what to do. Every nerve in her body screamed in protest. This was too perverted, too depraved. She felt even more humiliated than before - degraded beyond belief.

Shame burned on her cheeks and she wanted to shut her mouth immediately.

She saw the fierce look in Pavone's eyes though. She heard the shouts and yells from the aggressive mob. She could see how much they enjoyed it.

A slut that pleases any man! Echoed inside her head once again.

With more will power than she ever though she might have, she forced herself to keep her mouth open. The salty taste burned on her tongue and the stench crept up her nose.

When Pavone had filled her mouth completely, the stream of piss came to a halt.

"Swallow, pisswhore!" he barked.

Vanessa looked at him with pleading eyes. It had cost all her will power to keep her mouth open, she couldn't believe that she could bring herself to gulp this vile stinking broth down.

She didn't see a hint of mercy though -- only disgust and anger.

Giving in, she swallowed. The piss ran down her throat like lava burning her flesh. At once, she violently retched and coughed cringing on the ground. Over and over, the nasty fluid made its way up forcing her to gulp it back down, intensifying the repulsive taste even more.

When she had stopped gagging, she looked back up to Pavone.

"Do you like your fresh drink? Better get used to it as you'll get plenty of it!" he hissed his voice dripping with joy about her humiliation.

Vanessa couldn't stop shaking in disgust. This had been the worst taste she had ever felt in her mouth and she knew that she would never get used to it. Nevertheless, she nodded obediently.

"Thank you Master, for making me a good pisswhore." she said with a small voice.

Again, she opened her mouth and again Pavone pissed right inside. The dark yellow stream was clearly visible for the entire mob as it shot into her wide open mouth in a wide arch.

Once more, he filled her mouth to the rim and again, she had to gulp the vile broth down. Again, the retching and coughing was violent and the nasty taste burned itself into her brain forever.

Pavone repeated this ordeal three more times until his full bladder was totally drained. Every time, Vanessa had to swallow everything and thank her new master. Slowly, the retching became less violent but the rank taste remained.

In Pavone's eyes, Vanessa could see how his excitement grew with every thanks she brought over her lips.

When he finally finished his piss, he patted her head and remarked

"Now, we found something your good at fuckwhore -- getting sloshed as pissoir."

Vanessa let out a sop when these words hit her but they were muffled by the hollers of the crowd.

Yanking harshly on the leash, Pavone made her fall onto her hands and knees. It was a sight to behold. The redheaded snobby bitch on hands and knees with her ripe plump funbags hanging down off her chest and her tight apple bottom exposed.

Addressing the crowd he shouted

"Now, it's your turn to show the fuckpig the Red Rose Style. As you've seen, she's the lowliest whore in this club. Treat her just like that!"

He led her down the stage and Vanessa had to crawl behind him. Vanessa started shaking from disgust once again when her hands with the nicely manicured black nails hit the dirty ground.

Like a dog on a leash, she was paraded though the entire club. Passing every table, she received either a slap to her ass or a squeeze to her tits from every guest. Several of these slaps not only reddened her curvy buttocks but also impacted on her pussy with a squishing sound.

Acting on its own, her backside yanked back as if trying to welcome the hand hitting her precious cunt. A small moan escaped her lips every time.

This is so degrading! You're better than that! The furious voice in her head screamed. But it was muffled by the prickling sensations running up Vanessa's spine.

"See how wet her pussy gets." Pavone commented. "She's just a cheap cumwhore. She doesn't deserve any respect. Let's show the dumb fuckmeat what it deserves!"

She couldn't believe it. She had just experienced the worst humiliation she could think of. She had been used as a toilet! Still, she was turned on like hell. Every degrading word aroused her incredibly.

Finally, Vanessa realized that she was aroused not despite the degradation but because of it!

Her body had taken full control over her. She was back in full slut-mode. Her abasing situation was a tremendous turn-on now. Her body yearned for further humiliation. And there was nothing she could do against it.

While this realization hit Vanessa with full force, Pavone kept on leading her through the club like his new dogbitch. The guests kept on testing her ass and tits like examining cattle from a drove.

When they finally arrived back in front of the stage, her ass was glowing brightly red and her cunt was sopping wet and ready for action -- rough, ruthless action.

In the meantime, Mark had placed a big dildo in front of the stage that was towering straight upwards. It was a flesh-coloured flexible jelly dildo fixated on the ground.

Pavone led her directly to this towering giant that was shaped like a real cock and flesh-coloured. It was 13" long and more than 3" thick. The shaft was as thick as a soda can!

Vanessa's eyes widened when she saw this monster of a fake cock. She would never get it inside any of her holes! The butt plug Erickson had made her wear in the hotel had been large with its 7" length and 2.75" width but this dildo was gigantic.

With another yank on the leash, Pavone shot a new order at her.

"Squat over that fucking dildo, dogbitch!"

Looking up at him with fearful eyes, she said in a submissive tone

"It's so big! I can't take it!"

"And here I was thinking you're at least good for something. Apparently, Stanton sold me some piece of useless meat!" Pavone resolutely shot back. "Don't waste my time you worthless cunt! Show me you're a true fuckslut! Mount that dildo or get the fuck out of my club!"

The expression in his eyes clearly told Vanessa that he meant every word he had just said. And his words stroke a chord deep within her.

She had been the perfect office slut! She was a great slut for men!

She felt hurt in her pride by his words. She had to prove this mean bastard wrong.

Vanessa didn't even realize the contradiction of it. She disliked Pavone, she disliked this club, she disliked working as an ordinary whore! But right now all she could think about was proving what a perverted filthy slut she was!

With new enthusiasm, she hastily crawled around the giant dildo facing the crowd once again. She opened her mouth as far as possible and pushed it down onto the massive head.

She barely got the head inside. Nevertheless, she started working feverishly on shoving more of this huge piece into her mouth.

The crowd started cheering her on. Her lips stretched wider and wider and her head moved down the shaft further and further until her mouth hurt. Finally, the monster dildo glistened wetly from her hard work ready for her cunt.

Crumbling to her feet, Vanessa positioned herself over the giant dildo. Thereby, she placed a foot clad in black leather knee-high boots on each side of the monster. Her hands with the long black polished nails grabbed a pussy ring each and spread her labia apart. Then she lowered herself onto the beast of a dildo.

When the tip of the head entered her precious pink hole, it stretched her cunt wide. But her yearning cunt welcomed it with a warm surge of prickling lust.

To push herself further down, she had to strongly exert pressure. When she reached the thickest part of the dildo at the base of the massive head, her cunt lips were strained to the breaking point like a bow string ready to shoot an arrow. Her pussy lips were completely sleek from the immense stretching and she had to pull her labia apart as far as possible.

By now, she was grunting and wincing. Her eyes were tightly shut in concentration. With another push, the resistance gave way and the head was planted inside her womb. Her cunt lips tightly hugged the 3" shaft of the giant dildo. Her snatch had never been filled that much. She was stuffed to her fullest.

While her strained pussy lips hurt a little from the pressure, her cunt welcomed the stuffing. It was a whole new sensation that was fuelled by the perverse situation she was in.

It was a scene that reminded Vanessa of her parking lot escapade. Only now, she wasn't riding a tarbow in public. Instead, her cunt was impaled on a huge fake dick inside a sleazy strip club with a rude male mob watching her.

Nevertheless, the memory of her public adventure only added to her arousal making her relax a bit.

The crowd didn't give her a lot of time though as they wanted to see more.

She was instructed to hump the dildo. Gathering all her strength, she started pushing herself up and down the massive shaft. Her cunt lips gripped the plastic tool tightly so it was hard to get over the tick head again. But with every upwards push and every downwards thrust it became easier.

Vanessa better not wanted to know how loose her cunt would be after this ordeal.

A whore with worn out holes echoed inside her head. With this imagination, a jolt of pleasure rushed through her body. The degradation was working its perverted magic on her again and her cunt juices began flowing. Slowly, her wetness started running down the fake shaft and the speed of her humping increased.

This caused her plump ripe tits to jiggle and flop wildly. Judging by the crude comments and cheers that were yelled through the club, this was the best part of the show.

The crowd started shouting new orders at her. They wanted her to jiggle and shake her fat tits as violently as possible.

By now, Vanessa rode the monster dildo with rapid speed while she grunted and panted as much from the penetration as the effort. Her cunt didn't offer resistance anymore.

Grabbing her big funbags, she held them tightly at the base making them bulge out of her clutch. Arching her back, she pressed them out for the crowd. Her boobs bounced up and down like crazy.

The men began laughing at her.

"Look at the desperate bitch. Look how she is humping the fake dick."

"That cumwhore is so cock-starved, she'd fuck anything!" one guy shouted mockingly.

The scene itself was already incredibly humiliating. Still, Vanessa blushed deeply from these words feeling even more embarrassed.

"She's just as fake as the cock she's humping!" another one answered.

"Look at Miss Wannabe-Lady, it's rather Miss Dumb Fuck Puppet!" the last one capped them all.

The crowd broke into dirty derogatory laughter and in return an orgasm exploded inside Vanessa. These snide humiliating comments and the fullness of her cunt pushed her to an ecstatic high.

"Aaaah...! Yaaah...! Fuck! Yaaah...! I'm cumming!" she screamed her pleasure out.

Suddenly, her entire situation was forgotten -- the seedy strip club, the sleazy guys, being treated as a common hooker. There was only the blissful delight that rushed through her body.

All the while, Vanessa kept on humping the fake monster cock like crazy. The entire time, her tits jiggled up and down wildly. It took some moments till her orgasm subsided and she became aware of her seedy surroundings again.

Panting heavily from the effort, she came to a halt. Then she heard Pavone raising his voice from up on stage.

"Guess, the whore had enough fun for now!" he addressed the mob earning confirming laughter. "Now, it's your turn to have fun!"

"I got a special offer for y'all! As this is Queeny Ho's first day as hooker, every man is allowed to use her facecunt or whoretits to get him off while she rides the dildo for your viewing pleasure! And it's on the house -- or rather on the fuckwhore!"

Jubilation erupted in the cramped club echoing off the walls. At Pavone's word, Vanessa felt a sting of pride. He really treated her like a low hooker! But this sting soon turned into anger. She wanted to prove Pavone that she was more than a common whore! She was a perfect fuckslut! A filthy slut that enjoyed getting manhandled!

His ruthless words caused her excitement to flare back up. The fullness of her cunt also kept her in a state of heightened arousal.

The men started forming a line in front of Vanessa who was still impaled onto the giant fake cock. Meanwhile, loud music set in and a few strippers appeared doing their dance routine on the stage behind Vanessa.

Before the first guy was allowed to step up to her, Mark approached her with an evil smile on his face.

"We wanna see you working hard for your rewards!" he remarked sarcastically.

Mark grabbed her arms and forced them behind her back. Pulling some metal handcuffs out, he put them around her wrists. Now, she was ready for her blowbang - impaled on a monster dildo, arms cuffed behind her back, tits hanging out of her classy black dress and the leash dangling right between her big melons.

When the first guy finally approached Vanessa, she was ready to go. Her craving to be a dirty fuckslut hadn't been quenched for the night and still she was on a mission to prove Pavone that she was a true dirty slut.

She greedily looked at the first guy when he warmly greeted her with the words

"Nice show fuckslut. Hope you suck cock just as well."

Vanessa's look changed from greed to submissiveness when she servilely looked up at the man towering over her. He gave a scaring brute impression as he was built like a bull. With all his muscles, he could have been a boxer. Instead, he was the bouncer of the club with a distinct reputation. The large tribal tattoo that went up his entire arm and side of his neck as well as the bull neck didn't give the impression of a guy anyone wanted to argue with.

Vanessa didn't even dare to answer him, simply nodding obediently. The guy didn't wait for an answer anyway as he grabbed her jet auburn hair and wrapped it around his hand until he had a vice handle on her head.

Roughly shoving her head forward, he rubbed her cheeks over his jeans or rather over his hard-on covered by the fabric. All the while he mocked her

"That's what you're starving for whore, don't you? That's what's gonna ravage your throat, fuckpig!"

Looking down at her, he suddenly stopped in his tracks.

"What the fuck did you do? You fucking whore!" he shouted angrily.

Fearfully looking at his trousers, Vanessa suddenly saw the cause of the guy's rage. Her cheek had left make-up on his jeans. Now, there was a big bright flesh-coloured spot on it.

"You dumb bitch!" he furiously roared at her. "You're gonna pay for that! You're gonna pay so bad!"

Vanessa knew that it wasn't her fault but she didn't dare saying a word. His unruly rage and scary appearance didn't let Vanessa hope for the best when he roughly grabbed the leash.

"Say you're sorry, whore!" he demanded.

"Sorry! I'm sorry, Sir!" Vanessa immediately exclaimed. "This dumb whore deserves to be punished for being so stupid!"

These words came out of her mouth automatically. Now, she was even degrading herself for the pleasure of these men. The crowd answered with loud derogatory laughter that made her cunt tingle from pleasure.

"Sort the bitch out!" the mob chanted.

Smiling wickedly, the guy reacted to these chants by looping the leash around the base of her big ripe melons. He pulled hard on the leather string so the rope would be snug around her full juggs.

Tying a knot at the top of her cleavage, her fat tits were completely enclosed by the leash. Now, they were tightly locked by the chord. Her big melons bulged out from her chest letting them appear even bigger.

With the knot, the mean guy had a nice handle on her boobs. Now, he had her auburn hair in his left hand and the tit binding in the other one. And he planned on making good use of them.

"Open!" he barked with a voice that didn't tolerate any protest.

From her squatting position, Vanessa submissively looked up at him and obeyed at once opening her mouth as wide as possible.

"Let's see you humping that fake cock you love so much!" he hissed.

Before Vanessa could react, he roughly shoved her open mouth down onto his raging dick. He didn't stop pushing until her nose hit his pubic bone not giving her a chance to get used to his impressive size.

At the same time, he rudely pressed the knot down. Immediately, her tits bowed down under the pressure. A sting shot through her chest and there was only one way to alleviate it.

Instantly, she gave in and moved her body along her boobs. Once again, her cunt got speared by the monster dildo impaling it deeply in her womb.

When he finally yanked her head back freeing her from his dick, he pressed the knot back up causing new pressure on her tits and making Vanessa hastily push her cunt back up the fake cock.

He repeated this routine over and over again - shoving her head onto his dick while pressing her tits down and impaling her cunt on the plastic spear. After several moments of enjoying her gagging throat clasping his shaft, he yanked her head back while forcefully lifting her tits and pushing her cunt up the giant tool.

The bouncer was manhandling her juggs roughly. As long as Vanessa went along the movement though, there was no real pain. It was more like a sweet biting that made her tits glow warmly. At the same time, she had to give her own cunt a major workout.

She felt like her tits were exploding every time the bouncer pushed up or down --an explosion of prickling and tingling sensations rippling through her. The sweet torture drove her mad. A mixture of shrieks and grunts echoed through the club every time the guy pushed her face off his dick.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers