Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 13

Story Info
Vanessa's life as hooker turns out different than expected.
10.7k words
4.58
88.3k
17

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,328 Followers

Vanessa was lying in the bath tub soothing her sore muscles. She finally got some time to rest from the exhausting days lying behind her. Her first days working as the 'Red Rose Whore' were over.

It had been the most strenuous time of her life. But it had also been the worst experience she had ever endured.

Work had been marked with constant humiliations. She had never felt as low and insignificant ever before. She had been nothing more than a will-less piece of meat -- a dumb piece of fuckmeat that didn't have any other use than being utilized as a cum dumpster. She had been forced to degrade herself beyond any imaginable limit. She had experienced the rudest treatment and roughest sex she could imagine.

But letting the time pass in front of her inner eye, another emotion joined the feelings of utter debasement. Somehow, the days felt more like one endless whirlwind of emotions that had dragged her along -- emotions that had slowly built up and finally turned into an enormous turn-on.

Wasn't that exactly what her body was longing for? Wasn't it exactly what she needed? Getting manhandled and treated like a depraved fuckpig?

Looking back, Vanessa realized that she had constantly been in a state of arousal -- always on the edge of cumming. She had wallowed in the permanent humiliation. In the moment itself though, it had felt completely like the opposite. In those situations, the excitement had been overshadowed by the stinging pain of debasement.

But right now lying in the bathtub, this excitement was exactly what she felt while the days started rerunning in front of her inner eye.

---

It was Monday 5 pm and Vanessa was sitting next to Mark in his car. He was driving her to the club an hour before work was about to start. Arriving at the 'Red Rose Club', he simply delivered her to the changing room in which a few girls were getting dressed. There he left her alone as he had to prepare for his second new job. Nowadays, he was not only the watchdog for Queeny Ho but also the barkeeper of the 'Red Rose Club'.

Vanessa was standing in the room getting a look over from the other girls feeling completely uncomfortable. As Pavone had wanted her to look like a posh bitch during her initiation, she was dressed just like going to work in the law firm. Right there in the locker room, her appearance was totally out of place though. And the girls' despising looks clearly told her what they thought about her appearance.

A few minutes later, Pavone walked into the changing room. Coming to a halt in front of Vanessa, he broke out into dirty laughter.

"Ah, Miss Arrogance!" he sneered. "It's her to a T. Ready for the next fashion show!"

The next second, he gripped Vanessa's expensive designer handbag and deprecatingly threw it in a corner of the room.

"Looks like you still haven't understood your place in here!" he commented his rude action.

"Welcome our new bottom bitch!" he then introduced her to the other girls.

The women stopped in their tracks to watch her degradation. Instantly, Vanessa blushed in shame. It was one thing to be manhandled by guys. But being humiliated in front of other women was so much worse.

Pavone was just getting started though.

"You're my WHORE putting her fuckholes on the line to earn money for me!" he continued screaming the derogatory words right into her face. "And I want everyone to see it."

"Tell me - from now on - what will the people on the streets think the moment they see you?" he asked Vanessa.

Vanessa looked at the women clearly enjoying her humiliation. Please, not in front of them! she thought to herself. She had to gulp several times before she was ready to answer.

"They shall see a cheap vulgar hooker." she finally responded with a trembling voice causing the girls to laugh right at her.

The ring of it was far worse then Pavone's dirty sneer.

Even worse than the degradation in front of those trashy strippers was the imagination it evoked. Vanessa couldn't picture herself dressed as a whore walking out of her apartment all through the block. What if she ran into one of her neighbours? What if she ran into her janitor? How could she ever keep her new profession in the closet?

"Strip off those clothes!" Pavone suddenly tore Vanessa out of her thoughts.

"I don't ever wanna see such posh stuff in my club again." he continued spitting out the word 'posh' in the most sarcastic way possible.

Vanessa didn't want to strip right in front of the other girls but she knew better than to object. Blushing bright red, she started taking off her clothes.

A few moments later, she stood there in the littered changing room of a shabby strip club bare naked except for her stiletto heels feeling the girls' disdainful looks on her.

She didn't have a lot of time thinking about their gazes though as Pavone gripped her hair twisted it into the hair-handle and forcefully pushed her onto her hands and knees.

"That's where you belong." he spat at her. "Tell me why your place is in the dirt right at my fucking feet?"

Work hadn't even started yet but the situation was getting worse and worse. She rather not wanted to know what was lying ahead of her.

Shame burned on Vanessa's cheeks and her body trembled from the pure debasement. Still, her mouth opened immediately and she answered

"'Cause I'm your bottom bitch! I don't deserve being treated better than a low dogbitch."

Vanessa didn't dare looking back up to the women. She couldn't bear their gazes. She would have loved nothing better than to crawl under the carpet and hide there forever.

Pavone had another plan though.

Making her right ass cheek jiggle from a harsh slap, he told her

"Show them what a good dogbitch you are and lick their hands like a well-trained dog."

His words hit Vanessa like a fist to the stomach. She felt like frozen to the ground. She couldn't degrade herself that way in front of these women! They were just some common strippers!

Getting impatient, Pavone kicked her ass with his boot making her fall face first onto the dirty grimy carpet.

"Get going, fuckwhore!" he commented with a menacing voice.

And finally, Vanessa obeyed. Slowly, she crawled forward till she kneeled in front of the first girl. Remaining on all fours, she started lapping at her hand while the girl simply sneered. After a minute, she crawled to the next girl and repeated the hand-licking.

It took all of Vanessa's will-power to service all the girls while they laughed at her and made fun of her. She had never felt so inferior to anyone. She wanted to run straight out of the strip club.

When she was eventually finished, she crawled back to Pavone.

Looking at the girls, he asked them

"Tell our bottom bitch what is waiting for her."

"Drunken lowlifes groping you." the first one started.

"Fat sleazeballs spilling beer all over your dress." another one quipped in.

"Rude douchebags slapping your ass." another one exclaimed.

Every comment made Vanessa flinch but Pavone topped them all when he remarked

"Our bottom bitch's looking forward to this treatment, isn't she? She's gonna have all those horny motherfuckers letting off steam in one of her whore-holes. You're the tease, she's the cum dump!"

He was talking about Vanessa like she wasn't even in the same room. He treated her like she was just a piece of meat for use -- not a person to be talked to.

"Thank these girls for turning those sleazebags into horny ruthless brutes willing to ravish your whore-holes." he ordered Vanessa.

Once again she turned bright red from shame. Every single word, she had to force over her lips.

"Thanks for helping this dumb piece of trash turning tricks!" she said her eyes firmly turned onto the ground.

"Now let's get this dirty dishrag dressed!" Pavone finally ended his little introduction.

Then he grabbed Vanessa's hair and led her on all fours to a big closet adjoint to the changing room.

There Pavone presented Vanessa's new working outfits to her. So far, she had been hopeful that he wanted her to play the arrogant lady that was getting roughed up -- just as it had been in her initiation night.

But seeing these clothes, she instantly knew that her days of looking all classy were definitely over. Although the dresses hanging in the closet differed in their fabrics, forms and colours, they all had one thing in common. They matched each other in the extremely tarty aura they radiated. These clothes definitely let any guest know on first sight that she was the club whore.

For her first day, Pavone picked out the dress he liked the most although it could barely be described as a dress. Vanessa had to put on a black shiny vinyl miniskirt that was more like a broad belt than a skirt as it didn't even cover the hem of her buttocks. It was held around her waist by a white belt that contrasted starkly with the black vinyl.

The rest of the outfit consisted of a white under support cupless bra for her plump ripe double Ds, white fencenet stockings and white vinyl stripper boots with large plateaus and 7" heels that reached just below her knees.

The cupless bra left her heavy knockers completely exposed and the extremely short miniskirt was easy to lift up for Vanessa to present her ringed cunt.

"Nice! Showing of the decorated fucktits perfectly." Pavone commented

Simply putting on these clothes made Vanessa feel like a whore and the urge to run out of the club came over her once again.

Out of a sudden, Pavone pushed on Vanessa's nipples and a groan escaped her mouth. Her knees were buckling. Juices were running out of her cunt wetting her thighs! She gasped in surprise.

The enormous humiliation in front of these women had turned her on! As much as she disliked Pavone - that damned motherfucker - she had to admit that no one treated her more ruthless and with bigger lack of respect.

She hated herself for it but she couldn't do anything to prevent it. His treatment always made her body turn to wax in his hands.

"Yeah!" he commented. "That's the way my fuckwhore should look like."

"But there's more we need to change." he went on as he led Vanessa to a large mirror. Her make-up had to be done.

Under Pavone's close look, Vanessa started putting on several layers of make-up. But it wasn't enough for his approval. Over and over, he instructed her to put on another layer until every pore of her cheeks was pasted.

Up next, Vanessa's eyes got done. She tweezed her eyebrows until only a thin line was left that was curved in a dramatic arch. Then she lined her eyes with dark mascara accenting its sparkling green colour and painted her eyelids in dark smoky eyes fashion. But once again, Pavone made her put on more and more until the smoky eyes were totally overdone.

Finally, Vanessa turned to her lips. She drew a dark line around the outlines. Then she simply put on lipstick till Pavone told her to stop. When he was finally satisfied, there was not a single wrinkle left. They were completely even.

As a final note she sealed her lips with lip gloss. Once again, Pavone wanted her to use lots of it making her mouth glisten wetly. When she was finished her lips looked extremely full and big. They almost appeared fake as if they had been injected with collagen.

Looking into the mirror, Vanessa didn't recognize her reflection anymore. She looked more than just slutty. The overdone make-up and wet red lips in combination with her outfit resulted in a look that appeared like the picture perfect role model for the cheapest streetwalking gutter whore.

At the same time though, the dramatically curved eyebrows and smoky eyes gave her facial features an even more arrogant, dismissive look then ever before.

Turning to Pavone, Vanessa could see how much he liked her changed appearance. Finally, he had changed her looks into the appearance he had always wanted to see. Now, a cheap gutter snipe stood in front of him - all tarted up begging to get trashed and roughed up.

Still, the final note was missing. Despite her nipple and cunt rings, she wasn't decorated enough for his taste. Producing the well-known leash, he put it around her neck letting it dangle between her fat fucktits. Then he made her stick a large Creole through each earlobe and 5 silver bracelets around each wrist. The armlets jingled with every step she took announcing the arrival of the club whore to everyone.

With Vanessa's outfit finished, Pavone explained the roles in the club to her. There were two different jobs in the strip club -- waiting the tables and stripping on stage. As it was only a small bar, there was just one waitress and a handful of strippers. Unlike these girls though, Vanessa had to fulfil both duties.

Being a part of the rotation the strippers were doing, Vanessa had to go up on one of the stages and strip for the crowd every few hours. Of course, Pavone let her know that she wasn't special in any way though. She wouldn't receive a special treatment. Instead, she was simply one of the strippers doing its dance routine.

Between her strip shows she was supposed to wait the tables. Of course, she wasn't just another common waitress. Instead, she was supposed to walk from table to table and ask the guests if they would like to use her fuckholes to relieve themselves.

While Pavone explained her duties, Vanessa's couldn't help her face twitching in discomfort. This only caused his dirty laughter to echo through the room once again.

"You're gonna love today!" he exclaimed between laughter although it ringed more like a thread in Vanessa's ears.

"It's your first day and we need to get the guests interested in the new fuckdoll, don't we?" he continued. "That's why we got a house-special for the night. We need to make a good offer to get the ball rolling. 50 bucks for the house-special should do the trick!"

Vanessa let out a whimper. 50 bucks! 50 bucks for a special service! It was a joke!

Not only was she far too beautiful to be hooking in a strip club, she had to sell herself for a dumping price!

Vanessa's aversion had turned her face into a pained grimace by now and Pavone reacted with petting her cheek tauntingly.

"Oooh, don't worry." he said soothingly. "You're gonna be a great whore and you're gonna bring in lots of money. 100 green for a fuck and 50 extra charge for the house-special. Your holes gonna sell like hotcakes!"

The next second, his voice turned hard again and he ordered

"Turn around, dirtslut! We all know how much you love flaunting your goods!"

"I'm gonna write the offer all over those sweet ass cheeks of yours." he added holding up a bright red lipstick. "So you got a good reason to present your slutass to the guests?"

A second later, Vanessa felt the pen on her soft cheeks. But she couldn't make out what he was writing.

When he was finished, he turned her back around and commented

"Guess I write the main service all over those fat tits. A living menu advertising everything that needs to be said!" he chuckled evilly. "Hos ain't supposed to talk anyways. Now you only need to use that kisser for the sole thing your good for."

By now, Vanessa felt too small and worthless from Pavone's constant degradations to feel another humiliating sting from these words. Instead, she simply looked down her body as the pen scraped over the flesh right above her luscious juggs. Slowly, she saw the words 'Fuck the Bitchholes -- 100$' take on form.

"Now, you're ready to be my cashcow!" Pavone commented admiring his work. "Time to meet your johns!"

With a drag on the leash, he got into motion leaving Vanessa no other chance than to stumble behind. Surprisingly, she was allowed to stay on her feet this time although it didn't help making Vanessa feel less cheap in any way.

Her head was spinning from all the information she had gotten. This day was going into a completely different direction than she had expected. Pavone wasn't presenting her like an extraordinary attraction. She didn't get treated as the new 'Red Rose Superstar'. Instead, she stood on the lowest level of the club hierarchy. Even the strippers were looking down on her.

While these thoughts rushed through her head, Pavone walked Vanessa right into the club. Finally, the moment had come. She was standing in the dark club dressed like a low street wench. Strippers were dancing on the three stages and music was bumping. No one had even noticed her yet.

There was no big announcement this time, no jaw-dropping entrance on the stage, no appearance in the spotlight as the new star of the club. And this made Vanessa feel even lower than before - if that was even possible for the day.

Right there and then, the true meaning of her new profession dawned on Vanessa as clearly as never before. She was about to work as a common hooker. She wasn't presented as the slut any man had ever dreamt of being allowed to touch. The guests weren't fighting each other begging her for the fuck of their lives.

Actually, the complete opposite was true. She had to beg sleazy lowlifes to use her holes. She had to sell herself for a lousy, unworthy price.

At that moment, she couldn't imagine herself turning tricks -- not a single bit. Even less, she could imagine herself walking up to one of the drunken sleazebags and beg him to fuck her for 100 bucks.

During her initiation, it had been one big blur of filthy perverted action. She had been in total fuckslut-mode willing to do anything to please the men. It had been a huge turn-on for her to act like a cheap whore. But she had been the center of attention and star of the show.

Now, she was simply another commodity for use in the club. Just like the cigarette automat kept new cigs ready, she was the bottom bitch holding her fuckholes ready for the horny guests. They both had the same function -- satisfying a craving.

Vanessa felt like frozen to the ground. The action in the club ran in slow motion. She wasn't able to move a single bone.

A slap to her ass made Vanessa's buttocks jiggle wildly and brought her out of her reverie.

"Get to work, fucking dogbitch!" Pavone hissed not amused with her lack of enthusiasm.

Another harsh slap made Vanessa stumble forwards and finally got her going.

With every step towards the first table, Vanessa's heart started thumping louder. Her legs felt as if weights had been chained to them. She had to force every step forward.

Thoughts started running wild inside her head. How could any individual with decent self respect walk up to a table and sell herself away for such a lousy price? How could any respectable woman decorate herself in such a tacky crude way?

Vanessa felt like she had reached a new low. She felt like she had gone too far. Right at the moment, she desperately wanted to feel like the classy lady from the country club again. But she couldn't figure out a way to get out of this situation making her hair stand on end.

The heels of her shiny white plateau boots were clacking on the floor and the metal bracelets around her wrists noisily hit against each other announcing the club whore to the guy sitting at the first table.

"Wanna have some fun with Queeny Ho?" she asked.

The guy mustered her for a long time. He looked like a middle aged pencil pusher. Someone with decent manners Vanessa thought, probably the best guy to start her life as hooker.

Out of the blue, the guy shook his head though.

"Just watching the strip show." he told her.

"Don't need the service of such a skanky ho." he spat at her his face clearly displaying the contempt he felt towards her. "Got my fine wife at home."

His words caused a humiliating sting to Vanessa's heart. For a moment, she was speechless. She felt so embarrassed. He only saw a 'skanky ho' in her, not a pretty slut he was able to fuck. Shame burned on her cheeks while she forced a smile at him and apologized for her importunity.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,328 Followers