Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

Once again, Vanessa's anticipations had suffered a hard blow. Her imagination of being the 'Red Rose Superstar' had taken another hit. She didn't know how to handle this rejection.

All she knew was that she needed some attention and appreciation. After constantly being humiliated by Pavone and suffering this harsh rebuff, she needed to feel like a hot tasty slut again.

Panic rising up inside of her, she looked around. She needed to find someone willing to accept her offer. Then she saw a guy that looked exactly like the strippers had described her johns - a thin Latino his black hair slicked back with lots of hair gel and his forearms completely covered with tattoos.

Simply his appearance repulsed Vanessa. But he was the best shot she had right now. She had to gulp down her fear before she slowly walked up to his table and asked with a hushed voice.

"Wanna have some fun, Sir? Would you like to use Queeny Ho?"

As it was pretty dark in the room, the guy couldn't see Vanessa in all her glory.

"Show me what I'm gonna get!" he responded. "Don't wanna stick my dick up some sloppy hole of some scrapped ho."

His words ripped straight into Vanessa's heart. She let out a small sob from his derogative words. She was a slut with supermodel looks not some washed-out hooker!

Still, she felt her pussy throb. The humiliating words, the self-degradation of hooking, her vulgar looks -- all those debasements had their effect on her body. It made her cunt leak.

Slowly, she pressed her fat fucktits together from the sides and leaned over the table. This way, she brought her goods into a better light as there was a small lamp illuminating the table.

Seeing her full ripe melons, a smile appeared on the guy's face. Then he grabbed her chin with his hand. Turning her face from one side to the other, he inspected her overdone face.

Chills were running up and down Vanessa's spine. This was such an extreme humiliation. She felt like cattle he wanted to buy. Any second, she waited for him to pry open her mouth and to inspect her teeth.

Instead, the guy had another idea.

"You wanna be a whore?!" he asked with his voice taking on a harsher tone.

He still held her face in his vice grip while Vanessa meekly nodded.

"You're gonna do anything for some cash?" he continued his voice becoming ever harsher.

Once again, Vanessa nodded.

"For 100 bucks, anyone can fuck me, Sir!" she mumbled as the guy still pressed her cheeks tightly together.

"Show me if your cunt is worth 100 green!" the guy shouted right in her face letting her chin go.

Vanessa had never felt as disrespected ever before. She had anticipated the guys standing in line to be allowed to fuck a slut with such supermodel looks. She had expected them to fight each other to be the first getting a hand at her.

Now, she had to realize that the guys weren't seeing her as the perfect slut making their nasty dreams come true. They weren't regarding her as a posh bitch with a perverse craving to be manhandled like in the initiation night. They saw her as a simple piece of fuckmeat only existing to get them off.

While her mind still tried fighting her new profession, she had already pushed her black vinyl miniskirt up to reveal her snatch. There she was, standing in front of a table holding up her tiny skirt and presenting her bare pussy to a stranger. A year ago, she wouldn't even have deigned looking at someone like that with a condescending gaze.

Instantly, the guy grabbed her precious plum just as roughly as her chin before. A moan escaped Vanessa's lips.

"That cunt is leaking!" he exclaimed surprise clearly displayed on his face.

"100 bucks for a fuck! That's pretty cheap for such a piece of ass." he remarked.

"Easy fucksluts are always cheap!" Vanessa responded surprising herself. She had answered automatically without thinking about her words.

"There's even a house-special this tacky whore offers." she continued while turning around.

Still holding her skirt up around her waist, she presented her apple bottom to the stranger - a sight making her look even more whorish. And once again, she blushed deeply although it wasn't visible under the mask of make-up.

Reading the words written over Vanessa's buttocks, the guy let out a whistle.

"Gotta take that!" he exclaimed before he quickly got up and grabbed her leash. "Let's get going."

He didn't even let Vanessa lead the way. Instead, she barely had time to tell him where to go before he dragged her forward on the leash.

He instructed Vanessa to keep on holding her skirt up above her waist for all the other guests to see the offer written all over her ass.

Vanessa was beyond shame by now. She was led on a leash through the strip club by a random john under the eyes of all other guests. She had to hold up her skirt exposing her ass to advertise the house-special. And she didn't even know what the offer was.

She could feel all eyes on her and even heard some derogative laughter from several guys while being led to the stairs.

There was a room on the first floor reserved for Vanessa. Walking inside, she could instantly see that Pavone hadn't taken lots of pains with the room. A metallic bed with a stained dirty mattress was the entire inventory except for a little shabby commode. It had a mirror on top so Vanessa could rearrange her appearance for the next round of letting a john screw her. All in all, it was a seedy room for a sleazy whore.

Putting the 150 bucks onto the table, the Latino quickly got undressed.

Fully naked, he leaned onto the doorframe. In this position, Vanessa could muster his small, thin figure and an eye-catching part of his appearance caught her eye. His entire body was covered with thick dark hair.

A grin appeared on the Latino's face when he saw Vanessa's grimace.

"I see you appreciate a real man." he commented sarcastically. "Shake those tits for me, whore!"

Tearing her eyes off his hairy chest, Vanessa started massaging her voluptuous double Ds and pulling on her nipples rings.

"Hold those titties out for me!" the Latino ordered.

Bowing slightly forward, her heavy knockers hung off her chest. Cupping them with her fine French-manicured hands, she held them out for the guy.

Suddenly, he took her nipple rings and started turning them around. Further and further, he twisted. Vanessa started getting uneasy sharply drawing in the air.

"I've seen that arrogant snotty bitch getting initiated to the club last week." the guy suddenly told her. "She came in here thinking she is so much better than any guy in the club."

"Today, I see a depraved scumwhore in the club selling herself as a cheap cum dump. But still arrogance is written all over her face." he continued.

"Tell me what's so high and mighty 'bout your tarty white ass?" he spat twisting her nipple rings another notch.

"Nooouuuhhh-thing!" Vanessa exclaimed her face contorted in pain.

"Then you want me to lend a helping hand wiping that uppish expression of your whoremug?

With the word 'whoremug' ringing in Vanessa's ears, he grabbed her neck and forced her face forward.

The Latino not only wanted to fuck this hooker, he wanted to make her feel like a little dumb prossie standing far beneath him. And in his position, he had the perfect idea to let her feel it to the fullest.

Still leaning at the doorframe, he pressed Vanessa's bitched up face into his right armpit. As he was haired like a bear, it wasn't just a normal armpit. Instantly, the smell of sweat penetrated her nose deeply carving itself into her mind. A second later, the soaking hair tickled her lips.

Cold showers were running up and down Vanessa's spine. This was getting out of control. This was too much for her. With all her power, she pressed her arms against his chest in an attempt to get out of that foul smelling tar pit.

Suddenly, the guy let her face go. Grabbing her chin, he made Vanessa look into his eyes.

"Still the snotty bitch wholeheartedly?" he scoffed. "Guess I need to take my bucks, walk out of here and tell the other guests this washed-out gutter snipe ain't worth a dime."

Vanessa's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't handle another rejection! The failure stabbed her heart like a sting.

Her feelings clearly displayed on her face causing the Latino to laugh snidely. Lightly, he pushed her forward at the neck once again. This time, Vanessa didn't resist anymore. Closer and closer, her face inched to that overgrown armpit. Stronger and stronger, the biting, rank stench grew.

Just before the hair hit her nose, the guy stopped and waited. He wanted her to go the rest of the way by herself!

Vanessa needed a few seconds before she could finally bring up enough bravery. She pressed her lips together as tightly as possible to reduce the contact of the smeary hairs with her lips. Then she forced her head forward until the wet soaking hairs pressed against her mouth.

Instantly, goosebumps were back covering her entire skin. They even intensified when the guy started rubbing her face all through his sweaty stinking armpit.

"I won't stop till you made yourself cum, you fucking skank!" he commented while he relished in defiling her heavily primed up face.

Instantly, Vanessa's hand shot to her cunt. There she found her pussy wet! The humiliation had worked its magic on her body once again.

After a while of dragging her face through his hairy jungle, the Latino pulled her head back holding it right in front of his face.

"Lick those whorelips!" he ordered. "Don't you wanna taste my sweet gift?"

Reluctantly, Vanessa did as she was told. The moment her sensitive tongue licked off some icky remnants of sweat, her entire body cringed. This was so vile!

The shuddering made the guy laugh scornfully.

"I still see a rest of arrogance gleaming in those eyes." he commented.

Vanessa knew that this spelled trouble and she was proven right when the Latino ordered

"Open that kisser!"

Vanessa hesitated. She wanted to oblige as she was on a mission to prove her whoredom to this motherfucker. But anticipating the next level of vile treatment, it was incredibly hard.

She furiously rubbed her pussy trying to get herself off before the next ordeal started. Still, she couldn't cum. The foul nasty stench and sick rancid taste of his sweat withheld her orgasm. She was too disgusted to cum.

Suddenly, she felt a painful tearing on her nipples. The guy had grown impatient and twisted her nipple rings forcefully.

Finally, Vanessa behaved like a well-bred fucksut and opened her full red lips.

Leaning forward, the guy gathered some spit in his mouth. Then he relished in another defilement as he let a long white string of sticky slobber drool right into her open mouth - extra slowly. Meanwhile his hands were still at Vanessa's nipple rings twisting them mercilessly.

Looking up into that evil smiling face, while the thick spittle slowly made its way towards her mouth was incredibly hard for Vanessa. She rubbed her clit faster and faster to get herself off.

But the longer she had to wait for the slimy spit to hit her soft lips, the more horrible became her anticipation. It didn't give her a chance to cum.

Finally, the fat glob of slobber hit her tongue. And although the anticipation had already been awful, it still made her shake in pure disgust. Getting spit on and eating drool had such a note of pure contempt that it felt even more degrading than munching on a dirty ass.

"Still feeling so elegant?" the Latino sneered at her. "Didn't see no climax. That piece of trash is even too dumb to make herself cum! Got another armpit waiting!"

Vanessa let out a sob when she felt his hand back at her neck pushing her forward. Still, she didn't resist when her face was pushed deeply into his left armpit.

"You've been such a good spit dumpster, now eat my sweat!" the guy suddenly instructed.

Another sob escaped Vanessa's mouth when she opened her glaringly red sucklips. Immediately, she felt the clotty hairs tickling her tongue. The feeling was even worse than she had ever imagined. The rancid sweat bit into her soft tongue flesh.

In between harsh gags and chokes, she winded her tongue through the gummed up, soaked hairs. All the while, she furiously tried to make herself cum. By now, she pushed two fingers in and out of her cunt in rapid speed. But still, there was no relief.

After a while, the mean guy pushed her face back to give her a chance to taste the full aroma of foulness.

When Vanessa felt another push on her head, tears started running out of her eyes. Still she obediently opened her whoremug when he dragged her face back into the overgrown pit, Before she was able to stick out her tongue though, he forced her mouth shut with a grip to her chin. Now, a mass of hair stuck between her lips.

And then he pushed her face back scraping all the sweat and dirt off his hairs with her lips leaving the foul mass in her oral cavity. The full pungent taste and sickening stench hit her like a fist. Vanessa had to retch instantly.

The same moment, the Latino slapped her cheek harshly.

"Don't dare puking on my shoes, you fucking dumb bitch!"

And finally the relief was there. With one long gasp, a strong but very short orgasm hit her. Vanessa was like in a daze from the repulsive taste, the hard slap and sudden orgasm.

Before she realized it, her john dragged her over to the chair standing in front of the dresser. He roughly bent her over the backrest while grabbing her arms and turning them behind her back folding them there. This way, he had a hold on her arms with one hand.

Held up by his grip, Vanessa's belly rested on the hard wooden backrest while the rest of her upper body was kept horizontally. This way, her big heavy knockers hung down on the other side of the backrest. As the chair was a bit too high for Vanessa, she had to balance on her tiptoes.

With a jerk, the guy pushed Vanessa's tiny black vinyl miniskirt over her buttocks. Now, her ass lay open and accessible in front of him. It was a deeply abasing position.

"Ah! As I see this skank-ass has been in good use!" he commented on her slightly opened asshole. "This piece of trash is into some crude assfucking, isn't it?"

As he yanked on her folded arms, Vanessa knew that he wanted her to answer. He wasn't satisfied with humiliating her, he also wanted her to self-degrade herself.

"This dumb piece of shit whore deserves her skank-ass busted." Vanessa disgraced herself.

Just when she had finished her last word, he thrust his abdomen against her buttocks with a jerk as powerful as he could and his cock pistoned deeply into her ass. Explosively, her sphincter was squeezed asunder and stretched wide.

Immediately, the air was driven out of Vanessa's lungs and her anal ring screamed in protest. From the mighty thrust, she toppled forwards along the chair losing ground contact. For a moment, the shiny white vinyl boots hung freely in the air. Vanessa's entire body was only held by the grip on her folded arms.

A second later, he pushed his shaft out in one go and Vanessa fell back onto her tiptoes.

With a rumble, the chair dropped down onto the ground as well.

"Let's see if that whore-ass can take a proper dick-beating." he exclaimed before he went to town once again.

With the full strength of his body, he hammered his dick into her asshole. Powerfully, Vanessa was pushed forward. Again, she lost foothold her legs hanging freely in the air. Brutally, he thrust his tool up her ass chute till she felt his pubic hair on her ass cheeks.

For several seconds, he remained in this position leaving Vanessa hanging in his grip. With a flounce, he pushed his fuck stick out of her ass and let her topple back. The moment her tiptoes hit the ground, he rammed his abdomen forwards again. With a mighty impact, their bodies collided and his cock bored its way up her ass again.

He repeated this procedure over and over. Even with the training Vanessa's backdoor had received over the previous months, this was a tremendous onslaught. She was rendered completely helpless in his vice grip getting pushed around like a ragdoll.

Over and over, he brutally thrust her up into the air. Over and over, he used his vice grip to push her back and hammer his dick up her ass like a berserker at the same time. Every collision of her ass cheeks with his abdomen caused a loud slap as her quivering sphincter was literally fucked into submission.

All she could do was scream and grunt while taking the proper ass-beating.

After a time that seemed endless to Vanessa, he finally came. As soon as he had shot his load, he rolled the filled condom off his dick and threw it into the waste basket. Then he walked to the door.

In front of it, he suddenly stopped and grabbed a pen hanging on the wall next to the door. Then he made a note on a sheet of paper that was attached to the wall before he left.

All the while, Vanessa was still leaning over the hard wooden backseat panting heavily. Her sphincter felt like it had been torn apart. But she only knew too well that the night wasn't over by far. There were lots of more johns waiting for her -- at least she hoped so.

After all, she had proven herself as a great whore taking everything the Latino had dished out.

Still, the sheet of paper had attracted her attention. When she had gathered back her strength, she walked up to it and saw that it displayed an empty chart. The title read "Whore-Skills Rating". In the first row, the Latino had written "Sweat Munchin B-".

Reading his assessment, a shower ran down Vanessa's spine. She was getting judged as a hooker! Hadn't she proven her worth more than enough by now? Was Pavone still not convinced with her ability to work as the 'Red Rose Whore'?

With her hairs standing on end, Vanessa realized that she wasn't even a full-blown whore for Pavone -- she was only a whore-apprentice for him! Understanding this, she felt even more cruddy and worthless than before.

It took her a pretty long time to re-arrange herself for the next round of selling her fuckholes. All the time, she had to stomach the new degradation.

Eventually, she had reapplied her full overdone make-up with the dark smoky-eyes and wetly glistening red lips. She needed all the time to brace herself for the next john but still a lump remained in her throat.

Stepping back into the club, she approached another table once again asking her question.

"Wanna have a lay with Queeny Ho?"

The guy looked at her in total surprise.

"What the fuck!" he exclaimed. "I thought this is a decent club. Now, they even have some jaded gutter whores running around in here! Get out of my view, ho!"

It had happened once again!

Tears almost shot into Vanessa's eyes. She was ready to jump at the guy for calling her a 'jaded gutter whore'. But she stopped herself at the last second. She couldn't make a scene in the club. She knew Pavone expected her to keep all guests in a good mood and treat them with respect. She was the bottom bitch here - not them.

It took all her will-power to force another smile and apologize for her inappropriate stupid offer.

She couldn't believe that another guy had rejected her. The realization that she wasn't the hot slut all men were yearning for sunk deeper and deeper into her consciousness. Instead, she looked like a rotten trashy hoe no decent man wanted to lay a finger at.

She was getting rejected and this was even more embarrassing than hooking itself. She couldn't suffer another rebuff. She couldn't take another defeat.

Sweat covered her body when she approached the next table. He had to take her offer! Not by any stretch of imagination did she know what she would do otherwise..

A blond guy was sitting at the table. With his biker rags, his long greasy ponytail and beard, he looked like a brute member of a motorcycle gang. But right now, Vanessa didn't care. The only thing important was to win him over. She needed his admiration.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers