Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

"Wanna fuck this whore up for 100?" she simply asked holding her breath while waiting for his answer.

When he started running his eyes up and down her figure, she turned around sticking out her butt and raising her short miniskirt. It didn't feel whorish or cheap anymore. It came almost natural. Anything was fine to entice this guy.

"There's even a house-special if you like!" she commented the writing on her backside.

"Wow, 'Test Drive Miss Arrogance for 50'!" the biker exclaimed.

Finally, Vanessa knew what the day's house-special was and it was totally in line with the sheet in her room. The knowledge didn't relieve her a bit though. Instead, it meant that all those guys had a license to live out their deepest kinkiest fetish. They could have a shot at any perverted act they could come up with in order to test her limits.

Vanessa cursed Pavone -- that damned bastard. Her ass was already hurting but she knew too well that a hard long night was still lying ahead of her.

Only if you get more johns, a voice inside her head reminded her of the previous guests' dismissive attitude. Suddenly, this thought brought up a new feeling. And this emotion immediately eclipsed her anxiety. She had a new client. And somehow, she was deeply grateful to this guy. Her self-esteem couldn't have handled another rejection.

"Why don't you show me what a good little cocksucker you are before I throw any money after you!" the ponytailed guy asked Vanessa. "Give the bottle a throat job!"

Vanessa blanched. She couldn't understand why these guys were not lunging right at this trampy clad slut with supermodel looks., She couldn't imagine they had ever seen a better looking girl in real life -- even less one that was selling her holes to them. Still, they treated her like an ordinary street walker.

She had to gulp down her anger though. She needed this new client. She couldn't risk annoying him.

So she gripped the base of the bottle, her eyes looking coyly at the biker. She sucked the neck of the bottle in. Thereby she made a show of hollowing her cheeks as though she was sucking for all she was worth.

Then Vanessa began pushing the neck in and out of her mouth going deeper and faster every time. Slurping sounds started emanating from her mouth when spittle began gathering inside.

With the body of the bottle reaching her mouth, she had to slow down. The body was so big that her lips had to stretch almost to the breaking point. She had to press with all her might but eventually she managed to get it inside. Her wetly glistening, full lips stretched almost to the breaking point by the bottle was an extremely enticing sight.

Withdrawing the bottle, it was coated with her drool. Her cheeks, chin and neck were also covered in her spit as it had run out of the corners of her mouth.

"Good show, skank!" the biker commented. "You better deliver what the house-special promises!"

That comment spurred Vanessa on even more. Now, her anxiety was totally forgotten. She didn't care about the acts and ordeals lying ahead of her. All she cared about was the guys' attention. She needed to prove that she was a great whore to that man.

Like his predecessor, the biker took hold of the leash and led Vanessa to her room. The moment he had closed the door, he gripped her chin and looked at her face for a moment.

"Turning tricks like a cum burping gutter snipe!" he finally exclaimed. "And still those raised eyebrows and uppish expression scream from arrogance. That nickname is well deserved."

"Guess this bitch hasn't been broken in properly yet." he continued. "It's my turn to give you a proper rubdown then. And I never fail."

Vanessa trembled as she stood there in front of this brute guy. It was her second john and he wanted nothing more than to teach her a lesson. Pavone had more than succeeded in spurring his guests on to drive the arrogance out of Vanessa.

While this realization slowly sunk into Vanessa's mind, the guy pushed her down onto her knees and made good use of her whore-kisser drilling it like a boring machine. Before he shot his load though, he roughly turned her around. Dragging on the leash, he made her crawl over the grimy carpet right to the waste basket.

Out of the blue, he suddenly grabbed her neck and pushed her whoremug into the trash can.

"That's your place, worthless shitwhore!" he screamed. "Face in the dirt eating men's waste!"

Helplessly, Vanessa's arms waved though the air while her john dunked her head into the waste basket.

"Open that facecunt and suck the cum out of those condoms."

Vanessa thought she was about to feint from humiliation. This was so filthy, so incredibly repugnant and gross.

She couldn't do it. All she wanted was to get her head out of the garbage can. With all her power she pressed against the biker's vice grip.

"You don't wanna fulfil the house-special?" the guy asked her. "You wanna be a misbehaving scumbitch?"

"Fine, I thought I let you get away easily! But this dumb wench wants it the hard way!" he threatened Vanessa. "You can have it but you won't like it!"

Vanessa was getting scared by the brute biker. She didn't want to imagine what he had up his sleeve. But she was certain he was capable of any vile act.

She was defeated. Her will to fight was gone. Slowly, she opened her mouth and slurped in the first condom. At once, the gummy bitter taste hit her. It must have been the Latino's rubber as the cum was still liquid and fresh. But the waste basket was pretty filled with lots of old condoms.

This only added to the perverted character of the action. Vanessa couldn't belief what she was doing. Still, she continued sucking up the seedy rank goo.

When she spit out the first condom, the john's dick was suddenly pushed right into her cunt.

With a slurping noise, it easily slid inside. One more time, her cunt was leaking from the utter debasement.

While pumping his tool in and out of her cunt, the guy started spanking her ass cheeks with one hand rendering them red in a minute.

With the other one, he held her head down in the waste basket leaving Vanessa no way to escape. Instead, he stuck her nose deep into the mass of condoms forcing her to eat another rubber.

Each of his thrusts literally propelled her deeper into the cellar of sexual perversions. They spelled out and hammered into her soul that she neither was nor deserved to be anything else than a depraved fuckslut. She was a whore nothing was too filthy, too kinky or too perverse for.

With the second rubber, the gummy bitter taste intensified. This time, the cum wasn't fresh anymore. She didn't even know where or from when it was coming. She wasn't here to ask questions though. She was here to be used as a toy for men's most perverse fantasies.

The cum had turned rancid. It was clinging tightly to the condom and the taste was simply mind-numbing. Vanessa had to scrape the hard sticky chunks off with her tongue and she almost puked right there and then.

The ponytailed guy made her eat two more old rancid rubbers while he banged her cunt. Then he finally released his load into his condom.

Turning Vanessa around, he rolled it off. With the hair-handle, he forced her face upwards and made her stick out her tongue while he turned the rubber inside out letting his cum dribble into her mouth in a long white gooey string.

Vanessa had barely swallowed his load when she received a final disdainful sneer from the biker. And then he was gone. Of course not before writing down the next perverted whore trick he had just tested.

When Vanessa looked at the chart, she read "Human Garbage Can B". Involuntarily, she let out a grunt of disappointment. Again, it wasn't an A. It had been one of the most humiliating experiences she had ever endured but she had kept up. She deserved more than a B for that ordeal!

Again, Vanessa was sitting in the sleazy room, rearranging her make-up. The whore assessment wasn't leaving her alone though. All the while, she was contemplating the grades she had received until now. Somehow, it bothered her that she hadn't gotten a top grade yet.

She was the perfect whore! She only deserved top grades!

The ordeal of being forced to fulfil any perverted act and being judged for it, felt unbelievably humiliating. Still, Vanessa knew exactly that she couldn't bear ending the night without getting an A.

Her annoyance even increased when Pavone walked into her room after two hours to check on his cashcow. Of course, he took a look at the chart.

"Woah!" he exclaimed. "Not as good as expected! Seems like those slutholes ain't worth as much as expected!"

Turning to Vanessa, he advised her

"Don't need no 5$ chippy in my club! Better get some As before the night is over or we gotta reduce your prices. You don't wanna walk the streets during the day to bring in enough money, do you?"

Vanessa groaned in despair. She couldn't believe it! She didn't want to believe it!

It should be an honour for Pavone to have her working in his club! But the entire day went into a completely unexpected direction. She was no glamorous superwhore men yearned to be allowed to touch. She was a trashy piece of fuckmeat accepting any treatment for money.

Over the course of the night, the chart slowly filled. Her johns tested any kinky fetish they could come up with. At the end of the night, Vanessa couldn't even remember every act they had forced her to endure.

All Vanessa knew was that they had made her fulfil any disgusting kink she could think of. First thing her johns did when stepping into the room was to read the chart to see which fetish had already been tested. Then they tried to come up with an even more perverted act. It was like a game. Every guy was out to conceive the most depraved idea.

Vanessa couldn't believe how many ways of humiliation they found. But she was dead certain that there were several degradations she would never forget in her entire life.

But bothering her the most were the grades she was getting. Her johns weren't willing to give her an A. It seemed like they were giving some leeway for a fetish they planned to test another time.

Another round of the house-special was definitely nothing Vanessa was looking for though. And walking the streets like Pavone had threatened wasn't a pleasant prospect either. It was the last thing she ever wanted to do. She had too much self-respect to ever do that. She was too beautiful and too good to ever sink that low.

With every john not giving her an A grade, her desperation grew. Right there and then, she was willing to do anything to prevent Pavone's threat from happening. Finally, her despair became bigger than any inhibition she had.

Vanessa had to force down the sting of further humiliation and disgust but at that very moment she was willing to degrade herself as much as necessary.

So she took the initiative when one of her tricks skull fucked her so hard that he drilled the slobber right out of her mouth and produced a puddle of drool on the carpet. When he took a short break to catch a breath, Vanessa offered to clean the mess she had made.

A simple look at the carpet almost made her puke though. If the stained mattress in the trailer park had been a disgusting sight, the carpet was worse by far. It was unbelievably grubby and filthy. In no way had it ever been cleaned during the last decade.

The fear of being forced to walk the streets pressed down the urge to vomit. Retching dryly, Vanessa bent down and forced herself to lick the slobber off the filthy carpet. All the while, endless disgust was written all over her face.

Still, Vanessa proceeded to lick off the slobbery mass. She even begged the john to spur her on by kicking her ass. The guy used this invitation to kick her ass hard enough that her entire face was dragged through the drool. The sight turned him on so much that he shot his load right into the puddle on the carpet. And of course, Vanessa licked off his sperm as well.

Vanessa remained kneeling on the carpet for several minutes until the john was long gone. Finally, she got up the courage to look at the chart and was more than relieved. Her effort hadn't been in vain. She had finally received an A.

But the relief was only short-lived. Up to her last john, she didn't get another A grade and the desperation crawled back up her throat with every mark she got.

Walking back into the club room, Vanessa saw the final guy sitting at the bar chatting with Mark. She felt a pinch of shame when she realized that she had to sell herself in front of Mark's eyes. But she was too eager to please this guy to hesitate for long. She needed another A grade!

Of course, Mark was watching the entire scene with a huge grin plastered onto his face.

Apparently, he had informed the guy about the new 'Red Rose Whore'. So her final john made Vanessa show off her whore-goods to the fullest as she had to lean forward and shake her tits to make them juggle wildly while the bracelets jingled in time with them.

When the two guys had fully savoured the amazing sight, Vanessa was ordered to present her slut-ass with the house-special written all over her cheeks. The guy had ordered her to bend over and spread her buttocks to show off her whore-holes.

Under Mark's amused gaze, she closed her eyes and gulped down the glob of humiliation. Finally, she acted like a well-behaved hooker and put her fine French-manicured fingers onto her buttocks to spread her sweet cheeks apart.

Two fucked-open holes glowing dark red in their swollen state came to light. Her worn out, sore pussy flaps and anal ring told the story of the numerous dicks that had filled her fuckholes.

"Wow!" the guy exclaimed. "Those whore-holes have seen a lot of action!"

"Guess I need to come up with something special to get my money's worth." he commented.

These derogatory words didn't help Vanessa's hope for a happy ending and her desperation increased another notch.

When the guy was standing in front of the chart unable to come up with another perverted act, Vanessa started panicking. She knew too well that her working shift was almost over and Pavone's advice was still ringing in her ears. She needed a top grade to calm him down. Even more, she needed the grade to feel better herself after the constant degradations.

In her despair, she was willing to do anything at all costs. So she made a final frantic effort. Even while she made her offer, she realized that she would regret it the next day. But she had to take the chance.

"Please, stretch out my holes! I'm a dirty hooker! I need something big filling my ass!" she sweet-talked in the most provocative way she could raising her eyebrows naughtily and looking as arrogantly as possible.

The john simply looked at her with surprise written all over his face.

"Didn't you ever wanna wreck some whore-ass. Didn't you ever wanna look deep down a shredded poop chute?" Vanessa attempted to entice him with more self-degradation. "I'm just a dumb ho that needs her shitter abused. I deserve it!"

The guy still didn't look too convinced.

Finally, Vanessa tried another angle.

"I bet you don't have the balls to treat me the way a real fuckpig needs it. You're just a little pussy I eat for breakfast." she challenged him.

And it did the trick. Obviously, her words had hit a weak spot as his face turnied bright red in anger. He gripped Vanessa's arm and rudely threw her onto the bed. Positioning her with her face down and ass up, he forced her to spread her buttocks with her fine French-manicured fingers.

A second later, she yelped out with a high-pitched voice. In only a second, he had proven to her that her foreboding had been right and that her provocation had overshot the mark.

With one powerful jerk, the guy had jabbed four fingers through her swollen sphincter causing tears to shoot into her eyes. Vanessa's asshole had already been done for the day. It was sore with her anal ring out of shape and bulging from the numerous assfucks she had received and didn't close to its fullest anymore.

A moment later, the john's thumb was inside her anal cavity as well stretching her sore ass even further. The guy didn't give her any time to adjust to the size. Just as she had begged him, he started wrecking her ass for good.

He shoved his hand right out of her ass again leaving an open gap. Then his five fingers went back inside deep down her dark tunnel. Forming a fist inside her asshole, he turned it around stretching out her anal walls another notch.

Vanessa started trembling from the pressure. Groaning and grunting constantly, she had problems keeping her hands on her buttocks while her ass wriggled madly on its own.

The guy only laughed at the desperate sight of the dumb whore. Every time her hands lost contact with her ass cheeks, she received a smack to her ass.

"Not so cocky anymore, are you?" he mocked Vanessa before he continued his work yanking his clenched fist out of her ass with a start. Her anal ring was ripped wide open as abruptly as possible.

Vanessa screamed out anew while the john enjoyed the sight of the huge crater left behind.

Vanessa's shriek hadn't even subsided when the next scream began. The john had just punched his clenched fist back through the swollen shreds of her backdoor.

The next minutes, Vanessa realized that it had been an imprudent offer she had made as the guy had gotten all fired up thrusting his clenched fist in and out of her quivering ass chute.

Although the pressure on her anal muscle occupied her senses, the thought of getting a top grade was still in her mind. While the guy went wild on her asshole, she started spurring him on.

"Punish my slutty butt! Make my ass cum!" she screamed while she frantically rubbed her snatch to relieve the pain.

By then, there was no muscle strength left in her sphincter. Her asshole gave way like warm butter every time the john's fist was shoved down her ass chute.

Eventually, the mixture of pleasure and pain made her reach the longed for height and she came.

When her orgasm was finally gone, he pushed his fist back out and her butthole remained open like a barn door. It was gaping so wide that the guy shoved two fingers into Vanessa's cunt and pushed the membrane separating her ass and pussy through her ripped-open shitter.

The dark red skin of her pussy wall glistened when it slid in front of the dark tunnel. The thin, smooth flesh formed a stark contrast to the swollen ripped anal ring. Over and over, the guy pushed the membrane up making it look as if the red flesh closed the crater like a slide door.

It was an extremely perverted sight greeting the john and it turned him on so tremendously that he finally thrust his cock into Vanessa's wet cunt.

She let out a sigh of relief when she felt him pumping away at her pussy. She had withstood the ordeal once again and given her client a perfect show. He had put the pertly slut into her place and lived out his perverted fantasy.

But she knew too well that her sore asshole would make her regret the provocation the next day.

While Vanessa's thoughts were running off the track, her client suddenly let her feel that he wasn't done yet. Out of the blue, he wriggled one finger into her snatch followed by another one.

Vanessa let out another yelp when she felt the strain on her cunt walls. But he didn't stop. Another finger stretched her cunt walls wider then ever before and the fourth one went inside as well.

By now, Vanessa was constantly screaming again. Her cunt felt like it was strained to the maximum. But then her shrieks turned up another notch when his thumb plopped inside as well.

With his entire hand inside her snatch, the guy suddenly did something completely unexpected.

He wrapped his fist around his dick! Then he started jerking himself off inside Vanessa with his hand deep in her cunt. Vanessa was totally helpless. She felt like her whole body got speared leaving herself unable to move. Only her butt started awkwardly twitching and jerking around the two cunt invaders all on its own. She couldn't even scream anymore. All she was capable of was to groan and grunt from the immense pressure.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers