Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick that tongue out and mop up the smut!" he bellowed.

The janitor barely gave Vanessa enough time to do as he had ordered when he pressed her cheek against the fender. He used her head like a swab.

He wiped one cheek after the other over the fender spreading the thick, bubbly cum even further. His grip was so strong that Vanessa didn't stand a chance to resist. All she could do in her kneeling position was lunge out with her legs and scream.

"Uuuuhhhh! Ooooh! Arrrggh!"

Vanessa could feel the old peeled off paint and rust from the car scraping on her soft cheeks. She didn't know how long the car-wreck was standing in the lane but it was definitely more than grime-stained. The whole ordeal was extremely disgusting.

It didn't get better when the janitor stopped using her cheeks as a mop. Instead, he ordered the slut to push her tongue out forcing Vanessa to lick up his seed.

Vanessa tried to resist as much as she could pressing her head away from the fender. But the guy was far too strong. He kept her head in his vice grip until the slut had lapped up all of his cum.

After the whole ordeal, Vanessa was a pitiful sight. The slut's face was smeared mask. Run make-up and thick, white slobber covered her face. Her hair was all matted and messed up. Even the slut-ad looked just as battered as the whore. Drool and cum were sticking to the cardboard smearing the writing.

Vanessa's allurement wasn't over though. After wiping the last remnants of cum off her big fat tits, the janitor suddenly exclaimed.

"Look at that! This stupid ho made a fucking mess!"

Pushing his flaccid cock back into his trousers, he had discovered that his working boots were cluttered with dried slobber. He had fucked her face so hard that the drool had sprayed everywhere even onto his boots.

In an instant, his hands were back on Vanessa's hair pushing her face down to his feet. Closer and closer, the boots with the dried, white throat slime edged to Vanessa's face.

Once again, Vanessa felt disgust creeping up her throat. His crusted, dirty working boots looked even worse than the old car fender. But somehow, she didn't resist. It had been her job to convince the business-guy that she was a great whore. He had been her task to lure him to the 'Red Rose Club'. And she had failed.

Vanessa felt the strong urge to make up for this dishonour. She couldn't let this sleazy janitor go away messy. She had to finish her job.

With her face hovering right above the janitor's boots, she could see the whole mess and it didn't look well. There were several small pools of white, bubbly spit and a few long streaks of thick, slimy drool covering the shoes.

Gulping down her revulsion, Vanessa went to work. She slowly stuck her tongue out.

She acted too slowly for the impatient janitor though and he started encouraging the whore by slapping her ass turning both ass cheeks bright red. In response, Vanessa started hastily lapping up her slimy mess spit-shining the janitor's boots.

The hot, red-haired slut with model looks was kneeling in a public alley licking her own throat-slime off of some stranger's boots while getting her butt spanked into raw meat. It was such a deep, harsh debasement that her pussy couldn't help but start leaking.

With the janitor's boots finally as clean as never before, the shabby guy had stepped back and pulled out a note. It had been 10 bucks. He had simply thrown them onto the concrete next to the kneeling slut finally turning her into a real street whore.

Watching the note hit the ground, a sob had escaped Vanessa's mouth. The guy hadn't even bothered to pay more than 10 dollars for her service – 10 dollars!

The realization that this ravishing beauty of a slut was paid nothing more than some chump change for being willing to even touch a guy looking like a homeless bum felt like a punch to the stomach.

The janitor had been long gone when Vanessa was still kneeling in the dirty, trash-littered alley. The humiliation of being turned into a 10 dollar street walking hooker was devastating. Right at that moment, her snotty, arrogant lady-self felt further away than ever before.

Vanessa hadn't moved until Mark had stepped up to her, grabbed her hand and pulled her up onto her legs. With her cum-covered, drool-smeared face and the slut-ad still dangling in front of her tits, her walk of shame through Downtown had continued. At least, most of the people working in the business district had gone home by now and the Downtown area had distinctly quieted down.

After Vanessa had failed to lure the business-guy to the club, she could sense that Mark denied her the ability to attract wealthy clients. He didn't try any further to get men's attention.

Instead, he simply let Vanessa walk down the road straight to SMP's office building. In his eyes, her failure had been proof that she was only capable of being used as a cheap piece of fuck meat for the trailer park clientele.

Still, Vanessa's appearance didn't remain completely unnoticed. She tried keeping her face down and her eyes fixated onto the ground. But from the corner of her eyes, she could see the reaction of the few people passing her. Those reactions were mostly negative with the people either looking at her with disgust or trying to get out of her path in an exaggerated way.

*to be continued...*

*Vanessa finally arrives at the law-office only to be greeted with a completely unexpected surprise.*