Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This approach definitely worked better and Vanessa cursed herself for not coming up with the idea earlier.

Still, she somehow had to open the bottle so she had to forcefully push her hips back in an attempt to get enough pressure at the right angle.

But it didn't work.

Vanessa repeated it several times squatting over the bottle and pushing backwards. Each push was more forceful until she fell right onto her ass.

The sight of the desperate slut plonking down onto her ass was in no way less ridiculous. And the guys had just as much fun watching the frantic whore.

Nothing worked though, the bottle remained closed. And finally with sweat all over her body, Vanessa gave up. She got back onto her hands and knees and looked up at Erickson.

"Please sir, help this dumb piece of gutter scum!" she cried out, her words slurry from the crown cork in her mouth.

"Useless!" was all Erickson said in reply while shaking his head.

"Please use her mouth as trash can so this stupid bottom whore has at least some use for you, sir!" Vanessa hastily added in an attempt to soothe the lawyer.

Instead, Erickson roughly grabbed the opener and pulled it up making the dumb slut squat over the bottle again. Then he used the opener as if there wasn't a piece of flesh attached.

"Uuuhhh!" Vanessa hissed when he opened the bottle with a sharp tug.

The pull had pushed on her cunt rings painfully dragging her pussy lips wide.

Erickson's stern look stifled her hiss though and a second later, Vanessa was kneeling next to him with her mouth wide open. With another derisive gesture, the second piece of sheet metal was thrown into the facial garbage can.

But Erickson wasn't finished yet. Taking up Vanessa's plead, he told her

"Keep that fucking yap open, dogbitch!"

Then he took the wrapped refreshing tissue the waiter had brought along with the bottles of table water. Ripping open the wrapping, he took out the tissue and stuffed the packing into Vanessa's mouth.

A whimpering sound came over her lips when she felt the plastic in her mouth. Still, she kept her mouth wide open.

With great pleasure, Erickson started wiping his fingers clean with the refreshing tissue. Making a big show of it, he wiped each finger right in front of Vanessa's face giving her a clue what was about to happen next.

More whining, whimpering sounds came from Vanessa's mouth. She knew only too well what he was about to do and she didn't like it at all. She wanted to scream 'no'. She wanted to beg and plead but she knew that it was inevitable.

Still, some tears ran out of the corners of her eyes while she was waiting in discomfort.

Finally, Erickson was finished. With ostentation, he held the dirty tissue in front of Vanessa's open mouth savouring the teary-eyed look on her face.

Then he stuffed it inside. And immediately, he was rewarded with Vanessa wincing and cringing on the ground while gagging sounds filled the room.

This was more than nasty and even more humiliating!

It took a few moments for the red-haired slut to get herself back under control. Then Erickson ordered

"Now, take away the trash."

Closing her mouth, Vanessa let her head hang while she turned on her hands and knees and started crawling to the kitchen door while her utensils were still hanging off her pussy and tits.

She felt like crying. The guys were pushing her limits. Getting humiliated with some everyday kitchen tools was so bad.

But the worst thing was that she had lost the first round to her former best friend Maria. Now she was getting used like an ordinary device not like the hot, naughty slut she was. She felt as stupid and worthless as never before in her entire life.

After pushing open the swing door with her face, Vanessa had to crawl through the kitchen. In complete difference to the luxurious main and dining room, the ground of the kitchen was dirty from the long hours of work. Splashes of fat and spilled food stuck on the tiles giving Vanessa the creeps when her hands and knees touched the floor.

There were several waiters hurrying in and out of the kitchen. They almost stumbled over the crawling slut. She earned several curses as she was in their way slowing them down.

One of the waiters even kicked Vanessa in the butt to make her crawl faster The kick made her whimper again almost causing her to open her mouth and lose the trash.

She still had to crawl through the entire kitchen along all the chefs working at their stoves. When she passed them, each turned around in disbelieve and exclaimed his surprise.

"Woah! What the fuck?"

"What sort of dirty slut is that?

"Who's letting such a piece of dirt into the kitchen?"

They could barely believe a slut willing to degrade herself like that even existed. It didn't keep them from slapping her ass with their scoops and turners though turning Vanessa's ass cheeks into the same deep red colour like her face that was flushed with shame.

Vanessa felt tears welling up in her eyes -- as much from the smacks to her butt as from the chef's outcries and the degrading behaviour she willingly displayed.

All she wanted was to get rid of the disgusting stuff in her mouth and out of this kitchen.

The taste of the sheet metal and the filthy tissue filled her mouth and numbed all her senses. The taste was so gross that she feared puking any second if she didn't get rid of it.

Reaching the two big garbage cans standing at the wall of the kitchen, she knelt up so she could spit the trash into one container. Vanessa felt so humiliated kneeling over a trash bin having to spit into it.

But why was her pussy pulsating then? Once again, she cursed her bodily reactions. After all this time, she still couldn't believe how easily her body got turned on by male degradations. This simply didn't go well with her view of herself as 'Lady Ice-Queen'.

As fast as she was able to, she dropped the trash, turned around and hurriedly crawled back.

On the way back to the dining room, she had to follow their waiter as he was bringing a bottle of wine to their table. At least, the bottle didn't have a crown cork, Vanessa thought to herself. But there was something she had forgotten about.

When she finally arrived back at the table, Connor made her stand up. With her hands clasped behind her back, she had to walk over to the waiter holding the wine bottle.

And eventually, the realization hit Vanessa. To open the bottle, they would use the corkscrew hanging off her nipple rings!

Before she had a chance to process this thought any further, Connor ordered

"It should bend over!"

With a shove on her back, the waiter carried out the instruction bending Vanessa's upper body forward while her legs remained straight. This way, her heavy juggs hung down her chest and the corkscrew-chain dangled right above the wine bottle. Taking the corkscrew, the waiter placed it on top of the cork and started turning it.

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

Vanessa's eyes opened wide when she felt the firm tug on her nipples. As the corkscrew was directly connected with the chain, each turn spooled up the chain screwing her big fat fucktits together.

From the first turn, her nipples already pointed inwards and she could feel the pressure on her firm ripe melons. Another turn and Vanessa let out a loud gasp.

"Ooouuuhhh!"

The pressure increased mercilessly pressing the inner halves of her funbags together. Her fucktits started bulging out to all sides. Still, the waiter continued twisting the corkscrew.

"Ooooh...! Uuuuh...! Ooooh...! Uuuuh...!"

Vanessa could only pant and whimper constantly. The pressure on her juggs was excruciating but she had to admit that her pussy responded. It was leaking! Getting her tits roughly manhandled had always put her pussy in ecstatic states.

Finally, the corkscrew was completely in the cork while Vanessa's tits were totally deformed in all directions. They were pressed so tightly together that her nipple rings touched each other. By now, a mixture of whimpers and groans came over Vanessa's lips.

"Ooooh...! Aaaah...! Ooooh...!"

Those pants increased several notches into outright screams when the waiter started pulling on the corkscrew to draw the cork from the bottle.

Vanessa almost came when the cork eventually popped out. Panting heavily, she collapsed on the table. She had been close to an orgasm -- but only close.

Before she had calmed down, Connor told the waiter

"It should keep Its udders like that. Push the corkscrew through Its rings."

With a sharp pull on the redhead's hair, the waiter pushed the slut back up. Vanessa could see that he had unscrewed the cork. When she was back in an upright position, he grabbed her nipple rings and pushed the corkscrew through both rings. This way, its helix got stuck in both rings tying them together and keeping the chain from uncoiling.

It was an incredibly obscene sight. Vanessa's tits were screwed together so tightly that her nipple rings touched each other in the middle of her chest. The weight of the rolled-up chain pressing against her soft tit-flesh was so heavy that it caused her fat funbags to bulge out to all sides like crazy. It was incredibly uncomfortable for the red-haired slut as she felt the firm pressure on her tits all the time.

Vanessa didn't know whether she should be sad or happy though as her pussy was still pulsating.

With his task finished, the waiter went back to the kitchen and Vanessa was left standing at the table. The men made her turn around and bend down with her legs straight. She had to spread her ass cheeks with her hands showing off her butthole framed by her long red stiletto nails.

Then they got into a conversation once again paying no attention to their office-whore while waiting for their meal.

With time going by, the bend-over position got more and more uncomfortable for Vanessa. And the pain in her heavy knockers screwed together by the corkscrew grew with every second passing by.

Vanessa had to bring up all her will-power to remain in her position. But after losing the first round to Maria and not managing to open the bottle of table water on her own, she didn't dare disobeying. She was dead set on convincing Connor that she was the better slut than her ex-bff.

She could barely believe it but she was jealous of Maria although the blonde bitch was used as nothing more than a fluffer to keep Connor's cock hard.

The country club's ice queen would have never let herself down to even kneel under a table! Still, this arrogant self was further away from Vanessa's mind than ever before. Right now, her pride as office-whore was on the line! And Maria's position sucking Connor's cock was way better than being used as a cheap kitchen-device...

While struggling to keep up her uncomfortable position, time seemed to crawl. From time to time, Vanessa heard slurping noises emanating from underneath the table or harsh instructions from Connor ordering Maria to keep on sucking.

The blonde was blowing his cock and slurping on his balls for almost half an hour by now without being allowed to make him cum. That snotty mouth was probably more than tired by now. And from Connor bawling at her, Vanessa concluded that he couldn't be too satisfied with her slut-skills.

This realization gave Vanessa new confidence. She still stood a chance to convince Connor that she was the better whore. And back in their days as Go-Go dancers, she had always been the one winning any fight over a guy.

After a seemingly endless while, the waiter walked back into the dining room carrying the meals for the four guys. And finally, Maria was instructed to make Connor cum.

When all four meals stood on the table, Vanessa was ordered to position herself at the edge of the table right between Miller and Connor while Maria was instructed to stand at the edge between Stanton and Erickson. This way, both office-sluts were facing each other while holding up their dresses at hip level.

Vanessa couldn't suppress to flash a challenging, confident look at Maria. The fact that she was the one standing next to Connor could only mean that Maria had been relegated back to the same status as her.

While the four men started eating, they told the two sluts that it was their task to entertain them during the meal. Therefore, they were about to play a little game of "Guess What".

With confused looks on their faces, both sluts contemplated the meaning of this game. Meanwhile, the waiter walked back in with two baskets. Both were covered with a napkin so neither Vanessa nor Maria could see what was inside.

One basket was placed in front of each slut.

"The fuck meat shall look each other deeply in the eyes!" Connor exclaimed. "They shall not dare to look down!"

"If one of you is stupid enough to look at the basket, she loses immediately!" Stanton explained Connor's order.

"With those two bimbo airheads you'll never know!" Erickson quipped making the group laugh before Connor continued to explain the "Guess What Game".

Each basket was filled with various items from the restaurant. The guys were about to take turns pushing items up the sluts' pussies. Connor and Miller would use Vanessa as their slut-token while Maria was Stanton's and Erickson's skank-peg.

One after another, the two office-fucktoys had to guess what the item was. If one guessed right, she would earn a point and a buzzing vibrator would get pushed up her asshole. If she was wrong, she would earn a slap to the ass or pinch to the tit.

The winner of the game would earn the title 'Miss Office-Slut' and serve Connor for the rest of the day. The loser would win the title 'Fluffer-Hoe' and act as nothing but a worthless statist having to do the donkeywork.

Vanessa didn't know how to react to this game. On the one hand, this was her chance to prove herself and beat the pimped-up Maria for good. After the blonde wannabe-Barbie had been such a pain in the ass with her diva attitude, Vanessa was more than ready to put the bimbo in her place. On the other hand, the rules were so demeaning that it made her tremble and shake from humiliation.

Both girls had to spread their legs as wide as possible. They had to grab each pussy lip with thumb and index finger of their manicured hands and pull them apart opening their cuntholes wide. That was the position they had to keep.

This posture was as humiliating as tiring. With their pussies spread wide, their precious, little clits lay open completely vulnerable.

Vanessa immediately felt totally exposed and even more helpless. And by a sudden, nervousness was added to the mixture of feelings. She felt like she was back at school with an important test ahead.

She could sense Connor grabbing into the basket. All her senses tried making her look down to get a sneak peek at the item. But she forced herself to keep on looking straight into Maria's eyes.

She could see her former best friend blinking at her with a challenging look and perked-up eyebrows implicitly trying to outface Vanessa. It completely failed to have an effect though. Vanessa neither blinked nor dropped her gaze. It only fuelled her motivation to beat that blonde bitch.

This little wannabe-slut really thinks she can take me on! Vanessa thought to herself. She almost had to burst out laughing. It was more than ridiculous. Her ex-bff had never been able to keep up with the ravishing redhead and she didn't stand a chance now.

A second later, she felt something stroking over her sensitive clit. It was cold and slick. Connor pushed the full length of the item over her soft pink pussy flesh. It was long and definitely something natural.

Then she felt the head pressing against her cunthole. It was thick! It didn't slip in easily. Instead, Connor increased the pressure stretching her little hole. Vanessa's legs started trembling from the strain making her struggle to hold on to her pussy lips with her red stiletto-nailed fingers.

Eventually, her twat gave way causing Vanessa to groan out loud in relief. The object went fully inside stuffing her pussy in an instant. She felt so full.

Connor didn't give her a chance to get used to the size though instantly starting to push the object in and out of her cunt. Vanessa's twat reacted just as quickly sending prickling waves up her spine. Her hips automatically started gyrating welcoming the object.

There was no denying. Vanessa's body enjoyed the harsh treatment and was more than happy to finally get her fuckhole filled. She couldn't help herself starting to moan.

"Hmmm! Ooohhh! Yaaahhh!"

Connor's reaction wasn't long in coming as he silenced the slut with a harsh slap on her left tit.

"It's not here to enjoy Itself!" he growled. "The fuck puppet shall guess the item."

The slap brought Vanessa back to reality. Her arousal had totally allured her from thinking about the object. She had to concentrate on it though! She couldn't allow herself a mistake.

Pushing her body up and down the object a few more times, the answer seemed quite easy. Slick, thick and natural. The answer was obvious.

"It's a cucumber sir!" she replied holding her breath while waiting for the answer.

"Hmmm, it's correct." Connor responded. "Who would have expected that with such a dumb piece of gutter scum?"

The remark hit a nerve in Vanessa. Still, she tried to ignore it as best as she could. She had set the pace and it was up to Maria to follow suit. She insisted on flashing a triumphant smile at her former best friend. Now it was up to Vanessa to play mind games.

Before it was Maria's turn though, Connor took a vibrator and held it against Vanessa's little asshole. Vanessa could already feel it buzzing on a low level.

"It shall get Its price." he ordered.

Vanessa immediately obeyed sticking out her butt trying to engulf the vibrator. It wasn't as thick as the cucumber but still pretty big. With her asshole all dry, she had to work her butt with all her might.

Connor didn't lend a helping hand in any way though. He simply held the fake cock in place while Vanessa was struggling and toiling away. Finally, her asshole gave way letting the vibrator slip in. Instantly, she felt the low buzzing on her anal ring adding to her arousal.

Now, it was time for Maria's turn. Stanton took an object out of the basket and stroked it lightly over her pussy before pressing the head inside her cunthole.

She could see Blondie's eyes widening when the big object stretched her pussy. Just as the cucumber, it didn't slip in easily. It was so big that it lifted Maria up onto her tiptoes. Her long pink-nailed fingers almost let her cunt flaps go. Small whimpers escaped her mouth.

"It's so big!" she exclaimed. "It got nodes, lots of nodes."

She took another moment to think about the object. Vanessa tried her best shooting daggers at the bimbo bitch to irritate her before Maria eventually said

"It must be a corn cob, sir."

"Correct!" Stanton replied.

Then he followed Connor's lead holding a buzzing vibrator between Maria's ass cheeks. Vanessa saw her pushing her ass back while a grimace appeared on her face. It was clearly apparent that she had difficulties. Obviously, she wasn't such a well broken-in fuckpony as Vanessa.

Maria had to unclasp her pussy lips reaching back to spread her ass cheeks wide. Of course, this earned a slap to each tit making the huge round balloons jiggle on her chest.

Maria winced from the pain but continued pushing her ass against the vibrator with all her might. Spreading her butt cheeks wide helped opening the tight, little sphincter a bit.

Vanessa could see sweat forming on the blonde's forehead from the effort. With several forceful jerks her asshole finally surrendered. Getting her anal ring widened caused a mixture of relief and discomfort to appear on her face.