Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before a noise came over her lips, Mr. Lineman - the massive footballer - held his huge paw in front of her mouth and stifled the scream.

"Tztztz!" he scolded the redhead under his breath. "We don't wanna cause a stir! You already had your sensation for the day."

Panic seized Vanessa. She looked around in horror. Apparently, nobody had heard her muffled scream. Also, nobody had noticed her indecent exposure - yet. At least, the three guys blocked the view from the ballroom. Vanessa's slender figure was completely hidden behind their backs. But that was only small consolation. It wasn't enough to calm her down by any means. What if someone stepped up to the buffet? What if someone walked by looking over the guys' shoulders?

Vanessa's mind screamed and it was shouting only one sentence. Get out of this situation! Her whole life was on the stakes. She couldn't risk any lewd conduct in the country club. Causing a stir with a scandalous outfit was one thing. But exposing her assets was transgressing the rules. She was about to lose her status as queen bee to Megan. She was about to lose her relationship with Steve.

Hastily, Vanessa placed the food on the buffet table. Meanwhile, the three men continued to ogle her impressive boobs. Lineman was still holding his hand over her mouth. She grabbed the zipper with her right hand and covered her heavy knockers with her left arm. But eventually, the guys reacted. Vanessa's arms were slapped away by Mr. Greyhair and Mr. Beardman. They tightly grabbed her arms not giving her a chance to cover up her voluptuous juggs.

Vanessa's face turned red from rage. Her fiery attitude came to the forefront. Her eyes were glowing with fury. She struggled against the constraints and tried to get Lineman's paw off her mouth.

"Please." she muttered under her breath trying to calm herself as best as she could. "Please, let me go and we'll forget this ever happened."

Lineman simply laughed into her face.

"Now, I understand all the fuzz about the notorious deal-sweetener. Stanton didn't promise too much." he told the other two men. "She's definitely a firecracker!"

"And she got an awesome rack!" Greyhair added.

"Stanton invited us to this party to cash in on our bonus for signing with his law-firm." the massive footballer explained. "You're the bonus whore, aren't you?"

"Ssshhh!" Vanessa tried to make him lower his booming voice.

Her head was spinning. She couldn't believe that this was all a setup by Stanton. She should have become suspicious when she hadn't gotten a call for an appointment earlier today. She wasn't getting away from SEP - not even at an exclusive ball.

Right now, this didn't matter though. She was still standing with her tits exposed at the buffet. With every second going by, the danger of getting spotted increased. Escaping this risky situation was the priority. She didn't care what she had to do. Everything was fine to protect her posh lady image in the country club.

"Yes, I'm SEP's bonus whore." she admitted in a whisper.

"I'll give you the best time of your life." she tried to entice them.

Vanessa emphasised her point by squeezing her shoulders to present her firm, ripe melons in all their glory. The three men couldn't tear their eyes away from her smoking hot body so she was using her inviting curves as a sales argument. She would promise them that they would get a shot at the ravishing beauty. But they had to wait for it. Vanessa could sense that she was slowly regaining control over the situation. There was still a chance to get out of this dangerous predicament without being spotted.

"Let's meet at a more private place." she suggested purring like a wanton wildcat. "I'll give you a time you'll never forget. Just let me cover up in here. I'll entertain you at length. But later on!"

"Oh! Now, we've seen the forbidden fruits. Now, we want them straight away." Beardman replied. "We've already started the fun. Why should we wait?"

This answer baffled Vanessa. She hadn't expected it at all. Before she had a chance to react, the three guys stunned her even more. They simply moved into gear. Greyhair and Beardman linked arms with the redhead and started walking. Meanwhile, Lineman led the way. Thereby, Vanessa simply got dragged along with her gown hanging open. She couldn't even use her arms to cover her exposed funbags.

Cold shivers ran up and down her spine and goose bumps covered her entire body. This was the last thing, she had been aiming for. Now, she was walked along the buffet with her tits exposed! Vanessa had no clue where the men were taking her. The danger of getting spotted had just multiplied.

The flame-haired knockout didn't know a way out of this predicament without attracting any attention. She couldn't scream. She couldn't run away. She was shocked to the bone and panic-stricken. Her face burnt from shame. The guys' bodies were the only shield she had left. So she was forced to stumble along.

The men manoeuvred the exposed beauty along the buffet. Most people were sitting at tables on the other side of the ballroom or were dancing to the tune of a band on the parquet. So their sight was either blocked by the dancers or they were too busy to notice.

Suddenly, the men came to an abrupt halt. Two elderly ladies were standing in their way.

"Excuse me, ladies." Lineman addressed them.

Vanessa held her breath. She got weak in the knees. She was quaking in fear. Greyhair and Beardman had to steady her to keep her on her feet. Any second, the women were about to step to the side and catch a glimpse of her naked, exposed tits. She expected to hear a high-pitched shriek of indignation any second.

But she didn't hear anything.

The women were simply too short to look past the men's bodies. They could only see Vanessa when they had passed by. They only saw her back and flame hair.

"Wasn't that Vanessa Laren in between those gentlemen?" she heard the elderly ladies asking each other. "She's such a lewd woman. First she annoys everyone with her inappropriate outfit and now she has various men paying court to her simultaneously. The 'Monte Carlo Ball' has gone downhill over the last years."

Their derogatory chatter hurt Vanessa's pride as queen bee. But for the moment, she was glad that the women hadn't noticed her exposed tits. Meanwhile, the guys dragged the redhead onto the gallery. She couldn't believe that she had gotten out of the ballroom without getting detected. But the risky slut-march wasn't over yet.


They were standing on the gallery. The lights were brighter than in the ballroom making her easier to spot. In an attempt to hide her face, the flame-haired beauty fixed her gaze onto the ground. The men cut to the left and headed to the game rooms.

"Look at those titties!" she suddenly heard a cry of astonishment.

Her heart skipped a beat and her eyes snapped open in terror. It had finally happened! A member of the club had spotted her and noticed her naked tits. She wished the ground would open and swallow her up. Her panic increased when she noticed that Lineman had stepped aside. His body wasn't covering her anymore. Instead, a man was standing in front of her directly ogling her bare tits.

It was Miller!

She was so shocked and dazed that she hadn't recognized his voice at first. But now, she detected his evil smirk. Since day one, Miller had enjoyed playing his nasty games with Vanessa. But right now, she was relieved that it was him ogling her fucktits.

She hadn't known that he was attending the party too! He was standing on the gallery with a cocktail in his hand while the group walked by. The moment they passed, he reached out and pinched Vanessa's right nipple.

"Ouuuhhh!" the redhead shrieked as much from surprise as from the sudden, unexpected pain.

"Everything OK over there!" a male voice in their back stopped the group.

Once again, cold sweat flushed Vanessa's body. Miller had given her the deathblow. They had caused a stir. Someone had just walked out of the ballroom and heard the noise. He was about to walk over and discover her indecent outfit any second.

"Everything's fine!" Lineman called back. "The lady sprained her ankle while dancing. We're taking her home!"

"OK!" the unknown man replied. "Give me a word if you need another helping hand."

With these words, he turned right and headed to the restrooms. Vanessa breathed a sigh of relief. Still, she shot a fiery look at Miller. It only increased his amusement though. He mockingly waved after the ginger slut when they continued their slut-march down the gallery.

Vanessa was a nervous wreck. She simply wanted to get out of this awkward predicament. She was willing to do anything for the new clients as long as she got out of the spotlight. She couldn't believe that her slinky dress was backfiring on her like that. The three guys on the other hand were enjoying their dirty, exhibitionistic game to the fullest.


The group continued their slut-march and passed the blackjack room without attracting further attention. They headed straight into the poker room. There were two poker tables set up. They were separated by room-dividers to give the players some privacy. Thereby, the room was divided into a corridor in the middle and two poker rooms at the sides.

Stepping into the room, Vanessa heard several people playing and chatting at the right table. The left table was unoccupied. That's where the three men headed. Each room-divider comprised a wooden frame and three small milk glass panes. They didn't give them real privacy but it was enough to protect the bonus whore from unintended gazes. However, the danger of being discovered wasn't banished by any means.

Coming to a rest on the chair, Vanessa felt like she had just completed a marathon. Her body was drenched in sweat and emotionally she was completely drained. However, the deal-sweetening hadn't even begun yet. The men didn't sit tight and wait. To Vanessa's surprise, they started dealing out cards.

"Let's play some Texas Hold'em!" Lineman suggested. "But not the standard version! We don't want the bonus whore to feel bored!"

"I bet she'll love our rules!" Greyhair argued. "They're pretty simple. Every time you win, you get the pot. And you can cover yourself up. For example, you can close the zipper."

"Every time you lose, you have to fulfil a task." he continued explaining the rules. "That task depends on the ranks and combinations of the cards. Of course, you're not allowed to fold. Game's over when all of us are either out or have cum at least once!"

Vanessa looked at them in bewilderment. Her baffled expression made the guys laugh. She couldn't believe that she had endured the overbold slut-march, only to play a round of poker. She had never been a good poker player at all ...


Surprisingly, Vanessa won the first round with a pair. She had a triumphant smile on her face when she slowly zipped up her gown. Finally, the material got firmly back into its place covering her heavy knockers.

The next round, Greyhair won with a pair of tens. He high fived his friends in joy.

"Tit-Slider it is!" he hollered. "Guess you have to unpack those glorious puppies again!"

To fulfil the task, Vanessa had to use her big, round funbags to slide the pot over to Greyhair. Vanessa knew that the men were expecting her to entertain them properly. But she didn't feel like acting slutty at all. She was yearning to get back to the party. She wanted to enjoy being treated like the queen bee some more. At the moment, she neither could nor wanted to snap into slut-mode.

The ginger slut stood up and started gyrating her hips. It didn't look very motivated though. Instead, it looked like a stripper unenthusiastically dancing on autopilot. She opened the zipper and let her ample, round melons burst out of the dress. Vanessa cupped her full, round funbags and bent over the table. As fast as she could, she dragged the chips into a pile and pushed it over to Greyhair. She rather used her hands than her juggs to gather up the pot.

Finished with the task, she sat back onto her chair. The guys looked more than disappointed. It had been a bland and dull performance. Vanessa had done nothing more than quickly going through her motions without oozing any sex appeal. They had clearly anticipated more than that.

"Tzzz!" Lineman exclaimed with a disappointed voice. "Seems like the hype about the bonus whore was premature! Just another cheap wench that thinks she's more than a cum dumpster."

With these words, he grabbed Vanessa's arm and pulled her into his lap. Immediately, he put her tits in his hands making her shudder. In front of the other two guys, he roughly pulled the ginger slut's nipples from her body and held them. She noisily gasped. But the men simply laughed. Lineman didn't let up and the pain became intense. He continued holding her nipples out until Vanessa started to squeal.

"Sooo ...! You're sorry for this ridiculous performance?" he teased her.

"Yes, sir!" Vanessa screamed under her breath trying to remain as low-voiced as possible. "I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again."

"You better put a lot more effort into the next task, whore!" the massive footballer acknowledged. "Another pitiful performance like that and the deal with Stanton is over!"

He emphasised his words by pulling out Vanessa's nipples even further. She gasped out again while the guys continued to laugh about her predicament. Finally, she realized the stakes. These men sounded like they meant every word they said. She couldn't risk Stanton's anger. She couldn't risk being the reason for the deal falling though.

"Do you want me to stop?" Lineman continued his teasing.

"Yesss, sir!" Vanessa whispered. "Pleassse ...! Stop!"

The pain was stinging by now. She felt like shrieking out loud. She didn't know how much longer she would be able to control her voice. But if she screamed, the players at the other poker table would definitely get alerted. And that was the last thing she wanted to happen.

"What will you do if I stop?" Lineman insisted.

"Please, sir! I will repeat the task until you're satisfied with your bonus whore!" Vanessa blurted out.

"Sounds like a square deal." he agreed releasing her nipples.

"Thank you ... thank you ... thank you, sir!" the redhead babbled when the pressure on her sensitive nipples subsided.

Lineman simply pushed Vanessa off his lap making her stumble over to the table. The ginger slut knew that she couldn't afford to disappoint them again. She had to act as seductively as possible. The rough treatment of her poor tits had helped to vault her into her submissive slut-mode. And the painful nipple-pulling had evoked a well-known tingling in her pussy.

Vanessa clasped her hands behind her back and bent over the table. Her luscious funbags hung heavily down her chest and dangled invitingly above the felt-covered surface. Ever so slowly, she pressed her knockers down and the titflesh bulged out at the sides. The pressure against her precious, sensitive boobs was incredible. Nevertheless, she started pushing forward to gather up the chips and use her glorious cans like nothing more than an ordinary slider. The bulging titmeat sliding about the table top presented an extremely hot spectacle. Vanessa's boobs were squeezed so tightly they looked ready to burst like a ripe fruit.

Without her hands as aids, the task turned out harder than imagined. The redhead couldn't control the chips and a number of them slipped out at the sides of her juggs.

"Oooh!" the guys taunted her for each lost chip.

"Well! You missed some chips!" Greyhair sneered when Vanessa finally reached his place. "Too bad! Guess you gotta start all over again!"

Vanessa had a desperate look on her face when she pulled her body back across the table. Greyhair didn't waste any time scattering the chips all over the felt-covered surface again.

Once more, the smoking hot redhead pressed her big, juicy funbags onto the felt and started sliding around the rough surface to gather up the pot. She looked pathetic. The mocking 'ooohs' only increased the humiliating situation. The rough felt scraped her irritated nipples and delicate titflesh. The painful scratching made her wince and struggle uncomfortably. But it also brought the tingling in her pussy to a new level. By now, a fire was burning in her loins.

"Oooh!" the guys exclaimed in unison when three chips slid off the table and fell to the floor.

Vanessa groaned out in despair when she realized that she had to start all over again. The combination of whining and groaning made her look more than pitiful. Her prickling cunt caused her bottom to twitch and jerk which made the situation even more cringe-worthy. It was a sight that immensely aroused the men.

"Aaand... another try!" Greyhair commented when Vanessa reached his place the second time. "Guess you have to use those glorious puppies to gather up the chips from the ground."

Everyone laughed when Vanessa grunted in exasperation. Nevertheless, the bonus whore got onto her knees and cupped her big fat fucktits with her hands. She tightly pressed her ripe melons together and bent down.

Moments ago, she had been the star of the decadent 'Monte Carlo Ball'. But this seemed like miles away now. Currently, she felt like nothing more than a common sex object. She was using her bodacious boobs as tongs to pick up poker chips from the dirty floor. How could it ever get any more humiliating?

The floor felt filthy on her delicate juggs. It made her skin crawl in disgust while she used her impressive cleavage to pick up the first chip. Pressing the soft titflesh tightly together, she slowly stood up and let the chip fall onto the table. She had to repeat this process three more times as the second chip fell back to the ground on her way up. The guys were having a ball watching the slut.

Once again, she had to restart her tit-sliding task. Vanessa was on the brink of screaming from the scratching on her nipples and prickling in her pussy. Her whole body was trembling and shaking when she finally managed to push all chips over to Greyhair's place.

She was breathing heavily from the effort when she fell back onto her seat. Her voluptuous cans were raw and striped with red scratches. She still felt the rasping sensations on her soft skin. Zipping up her dress, her erect nipples looked like they were piercing right through the flimsy material. She was so aroused that she felt like her cunt was about to leak a puddle of pussy juicy onto the floor.


The next two rounds went well again. Vanessa won both heads-ups against Lineman. After those two costly losses, he was almost out of chips. If she continued winning like this, the game would be over sooner than expected.

However, the following round didn't go so well. Instead, Lineman won with a high card. Vanessa had to strip again. But when she grabbed her zipper, he stopped her.

"We've already seen those glorious puppies!" he explained. "Show us some ass! Strip of your panties!"

The other two guys hollered and howled with laughter at this suggestion. Vanessa wasn't in a state to argue with the guys any longer. She was only glad that the players at the other poker table had a heated game going on. They were so loud that their noise drowned out the laughter from the three new clients.

The flame-haired knockout stepped in front of the massive footballer and started dancing. This time, she made sure that her dancing looked as enthusiastically as possible. She seductively gyrated her hips in an exaggerated manner and ran her French-nailed fingers over her bare left leg. Then she turned around and bent over the table. She pushed her apple bottom back until it was almost in Lineman's face. In the skintight, white gown, her juicy ass curves clearly stood out. Vanessa began shaking and wiggling her buttocks invitingly. Meanwhile, she slowly pushed the gown to the right side. The dress opened like a curtain revealing more and more skin. Finally, her terrific ass was on full display.