Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

With a sexy motion, she pushed the lace thong down to the lower edge of her buttocks. For the first time, Lineman got a clear view at her lush pussy slit. Her ringed cunt lips already peaked out. For a few moments, the ginger slut played peek-a-boo pushing the thong up and down to cover and reveal her snatch.

Finally, she pulled the panties down to the back of her knees. The smoking hot redhead alluringly spread her butt cheeks apart and revealed her puffy cunt lips. They were glisten wetly. She grabbed the two silver pussy rings with her French-nailed fingers and pulled her labia open to give him a clear view of her soft, pink inner flesh.

Vanessa pushed herself back into a straight position and put her fingers underneath the lower edge of her buttocks. Then she flicked her ass cheeks up in a swift motion. This caused her assmeat to jiggle and bounce wildly up and down. She continued this mesmerizing action several times. Looking over her shoulder, the flame-haired knockout could see that Lineman was rubbing his straining tool through his pants. She had achieved the intended effect. So she let the panties fall to the ground.


"Here you are!"

A familiar voice startled Vanessa when she had just bent over to pick her lace thong up. As fast as she could, she straightened herself and looked directly at Steve. He was standing next to the room-divider. Instantly, Vanessa blushed.

The worst case scenario had just occurred! Steve had found out the truth about her! She was at a loss of words. She felt like frozen to the ground. She barely managed to hide the hand that was holding the thong behind her back.

"What are you doing?" Steve continued. "I was looking for you all over the place."

Vanessa couldn't bring herself to reply. All she could see was her future as a posh trophy wife drifting away. Her tits were covered but she was still hiding a telltale piece of her strip show behind her back. What if he discovered the thong? Their relationship would be over. And her lewd actions wouldn't remain a secret in the country club for long either.

Her continued silence made Steve wary. He started becoming suspicious of the poker game. He began wondering why she was standing there stiff as a poker with her hand behind her back.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Greyhair suddenly broke the awkward silence. "I think we haven't been introduced yet. We're working with Vanessa at the law firm."

Greyhair's distraction had come at the perfect moment, just before Steve had inquired about her strange behaviour. It gave Vanessa some time to collect herself. Out of the blue, she heard Greyhair inviting Steve to join the poker game. She couldn't let that happen! She couldn't have Steve participating in the game!

"I know you're not a poker fan." she finally found her voice back and interrupted Greyhair. "I thought you might wanna enjoy some time with your pals."

"No problem, honey." Steve replied. "Just let me know where you're going next time."

Vanessa breathed a huge sigh of relief when he started turning around. She was getting off the hook!

But suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. Something seemed to bother him.

"Really everything OK?" he pressed the issue. "You seem so tensed up."

"What's up with your hands?" he inquired pointing at the hand Vanessa still hid behind her back.

She wasn't off the hook at all! She broke out in a cold sweat. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know how to explain the thong in her hand. She didn't know how to escape this situation. Steve was waiting for an answer. She had to react.

"I... I...," she stuttered searching for the right words.

"She made a mess on the table knocking down her glass." Lineman filled in and once again drew Steve's attention away from the ginger slut. "We were just trying to wipe it up."

Vanessa gladly took his hint. She used the distraction to scrunch up the thong until a white tip was all that peaked out of her hand. Then she used this tip to wipe off some spilled bubbly from the poker table. Her heart beat in her throat out of fear Steve might recognize the white lacy fabric while she used her precious thong as nothing more than a rag. She loved her expensive clothes and now her panties were getting soiled with liquid. But it helped keeping Steve in the dark. He didn't take a closer look at the rag.

"Let's play another round!" Beardman suggested the moment Vanessa had wiped up the spilled bubbly and stowed the thong in her purse.

They were all looking at Steve while the cards were dealt. But he didn't show any intention to leave. His interest in Vanessa's new hobby seemed piqued.

"Didn't know you were into poker." he expressed his astonishment. "Guess I'm gonna watch you play a few rounds."

Instantly, the cold sweat was back to Vanessa's brow. Would this ever be over? She felt like going through hell. And the ride didn't seem to ever stop. She wanted to shout at him to leave. But of course, she couldn't do that.

What if she lost this round? Were the guys forcing her to fulfil a task anyway? Their mocking smiles clearly showed her that they tremendously enjoyed watching the bonus whore struggle to retain her composure. And she more than struggled! The stakes couldn't be higher. She was nervous as hell. She was fidgeting around on her chair. She was barely able to concentrate on her cards.

It didn't look good when Greyhair showed the flop. Beardman went all in and she wasn't allowed to fold. As he had more chips than her, he wouldn't even be out of the game if she won. Vanessa didn't have any combination yet. It didn't get better with the turn card. Vanessa began squirming on her seat. She felt like fainting. The flop became blurred in front of her eyes. Her house of cards was about to collapse!

Then Greyhair showed the river card. It was a king.

"Oh fuck!" Beardman exclaimed before Vanessa had even realized the outcome.

With the final card, the ginger slut had gotten a pair of kings and beaten Beardman's pair of queens. She had won! She had dodged the bullet at the last second.

"Yeah! Take them to the cleaners!" Steve shouted out. "Seems like you'll be playing for a while. Don't mind me. I'll go play some blackjack."

And then he was gone. A whole bag of stones fell off Vanessa's shoulder.

"Woah! That was close!" Beardman blurted out the moment Steve had left the poker room.

"Yeah!" Lineman agreed. "But it was a hell of a blast! Imagine that guy's face if he saw the bonus whore with her tits hanging out!"

The three men hollered and cheered. They obviously enjoyed watching Vanessa squirm from agitation while going through these dangerous, dubious situations. For the moment, the stunning redhead didn't care. She was simply glad that she had survived Steve's visit.


Vanessa wasn't that lucky with the next poker rounds though. Once again, she lost against a high card. The thrill of Steve's presence had stirred the guy's excitement and stimulated their dirty minds. So they came up with naughtier ideas.

"Don't wanna let that thong go to waste!" Beardman exclaimed. "It's the perfect decoration for a slut! Wear it as a necklace!"

Vanessa looked at him in disbelief. She had to gulp down. This sounded incredibly humiliating. It would be such a cheap, trashy display. Only the filthiest skank would wear her panties like that. Vanessa looked at Beardman with a pleading gaze. But his expression remained stern.

"Better hurry up!" he sneered. "Or else, you will walk over to the other poker table and ask them what they think about your new slut-necklace, stupid cow."

"Nooo!" Vanessa immediately protested. "I'll wear the thong as my slut-necklace, sir."

"I'm sorry for hesitating." she added trying to calm the guy. "I'll be a good slut for you."

The stunning redhead resigned herself to her fade and took the thong out of her purse. It was still wet with the spilled bubbly. It felt used and dirty. Quickly, she put the panties around her neck. It was so humiliating to wear a soiled, soggy thong as necklace.

The next round, Vanessa lost against pairs. She had to reopen the gown and act as the 'Tit-Slider' again. The ginger slut was slowly getting better. She needed less attempts and no chips fell off the table. But the rough felt was becoming a torture device. Her voluptuous funbags were slowly turned into raw meat. Her full globes were completely glowing in a dark crimson colour. The raspy sensations on her soft titflesh were maddening.

Her nipples were burning from irritation. The slut-necklace around her neck was a constant sting of humiliation. Her cunt was itching like a mosquito bite. All these different sensations were converging in her loins. Vanessa's entire attention began focusing on her yearning pussy. The Steve incident was completely forgotten. She was struggling to keep focused on the poker game.

"Yeah!" Lineman finally exclaimed.

He had just won a round with three jacks. Finally, one of them had won with a higher combination than a pair.

"It's time for some good old cocksmoking!" he shouted out in joy. "Been waiting to get those pouty lips wrapped around my cock all along! "

The massive footballer didn't waste a second to pull his chair away from the table. Vanessa could hear him opening his belt, undoing his zipper, and letting his pants fall to his ankles. She immediately reacted and walked over to him swaying her hips sexily. Lineman pushed the flame-haired beauty onto her knees.

"Hold that slutty mouth open, little whore!" he ordered.

Vanessa instantly obeyed and opened her lips as wide as she could. The big, burly guy let the ginger slut kneel on the ground for a few moments. She felt more than stupid waiting with her mouth wide open. In her mind, she flashed back to Tucker's degrading dogslut treatment. Kneeling on the ground with her mouth open as if waiting for her bone made her feel exactly like the low dogslut once again.

Finally, the fat footballer heaved his body off the chair and positioned himself in front of the open-mouthed bonus whore. Without using his hands, he simply pushed his hips forward and drove his straining cock into the slut's mouth. Her lips didn't even touch his dick. He pushed his hard tool in and out of her open mouth several times. This made Vanessa feel even more stupid. She simply kneeled on the ground and motionlessly let the guy have his way with one of her fuckholes. She felt like a blow-up doll.

Then he began to properly use the fuckwhore's mouth. He forcefully drilled his cock in and out of her slutty facecunt. With each thrust, he pushed deeper down her throat. The strain on her face caused Vanessa to tightly grip her thighs while she obediently submitted to his skull fucking. She didn't have any control over the situation. She could only hold her pouty lips open.

Each forceful thrust made her gag. Drool filled her oral cavity. It didn't take long until the slobber started running out hanging off her chin in long bubbly strands. Eventually, Lineman held his cock inside Vanessa's mouth. He grabbed the base of his shaft and started swirling it around. Gurgling and chortling sounds erupted when he twirled the slobber around.

Once again, the other two guys howled with laughter. Vanessa felt another sting of debasement. Lineman savoured the degrading act to the fullest. He continued the swirling until Vanessa's mouth was overflowing with drool. When he finally pulled his cock out of her spluttering mouth, a torrent of thick, gooey slobber spurted out of her cakehole and coated her big, round funbags.

Lineman didn't give the redhead any chance to rest though. He simply picked Vanessa up and laid her onto the poker table. He placed her with her back on the table while her head hung down the edge. The ginger slut opened her mouth automatically. Just in time, when Lineman positioned his crotch above her face and drilled his cock down in a vertical angle. In this position, he was able to spear her throat much deeper than before. He basically started fucking her tonsils. Vanessa was completely at his mercy. She could do nothing but endure the forceful gag fuck.

"QuackQuackQuackQuack"

Tears shot into her eyes and pitiful chokes filled the air while Lineman went on a rampage in her throat. To her own amazement, Vanessa eagerly submitted to the harsh, debasing treatment. She was in complete slut-mode as Stanton's deal-sweetener by now. She even embraced the rough manhandling. She didn't try to control his powerful downward thrusts with her hands. Instead, she had a better use for her hands. With her legs spread wide, the gown was pushed completely to the right and her leaking cunt was revealed. She spread her cunt open while driving two fingers into her smacking pussy.

She was close to cumming when Lineman suddenly released Vanessa's mouth. She could only draw in a few much needed breaths while he took a step forward. Thereby, he placed his fat, wobbly ass right above the redhead's face and positioned his thick cock between her voluptuous juggs.

Vanessa was almost thankful for the end of the skull fuck. The outlook wasn't that much better though. She screamed out when Lineman grabbed her scratched, glowing knockers and squeezed them around his cock. But the shriek was drowned out by his fat, hairy ass. The flame-haired beauty didn't even need an order to know her duty. It was a task she had always despised. Lineman expected her to munch on his ass while he fucked her juggs.

Tentatively, she spread his white, hairy ass cheeks. The sight of his crack and wrinkled asshole was anything but appealing. Hesitantly, she stuck her tongue out of her mouth. She didn't dare to disappoint the guys any further. Stanton was counting on her to fulfil her role as deal-sweetener. She had to please them to make them sign the contract.

Gulping down, she pushed forward and reluctantly licked down the guy's ass crack. It tasted even worse than it looked and her head shook in disgust. The well-known, loathed, bitter flavour was back in her mouth instantly. But the soft tongue on Lineman's ass had the effect of making him groan out. His reaction encouraged the bonus whore. He was pleased with her service.

Again, she dove between his fat butt cheeks and pressed her tongue against his tight asshole. She swirled her soft tongue around bathing his rosebud in spit. The vile, yucky taste didn't get any better but the fact that she was acting in such a nasty way excited her - and not only her. She could hear Lineman's groans becoming louder. He heftily squeezed her poor, burning funbags and thrust his straining cock through her massive cleavage until he couldn't hold out any longer.

Seconds before his cock exploded, he took a step back and positioned himself above Vanessa's face. Like a good slut, she opened her mouth awaiting the sticky cum to splatter her face. But when his gooey load shot out of his dick, he surprised the smoking hot redhead. He pointed his tool away from her face. Instead, he spurted his spunk into her slut-necklace. He used Vanessa's lace thong as a cum-wipe. The ginger slut only winced when she saw him ruining her precious panties.


Moments later, Vanessa sat back at the poker table with a sticky, sperm-splattered and alcohol-soaked thong around her neck. The elating feeling of being the star of the decadent 'Monte Carlo Ball' was long gone. Only the fear of being found out as a whore was still hovering above her head like the sword of Damocles. Her luck in the poker game didn't change to the better. The next round, she lost against Beardman.

"Yeah! That's a proper win!" he exclaimed in joy. "Gotta go big or go home! This Full House here will give me the full 'Bonus Service'!"

To her surprise, Vanessa didn't care what kind of naughty task the 'Bonus Service' included. All she cared about was to quench the hot lava flowing through her pussy. Anything that brought relief was fine.

"Let's start with a proper juggfuck!" Beardman suggested. "Those glowing funbags are beaming at me so invitingly. They look like they're begging to be mauled!"

Apparently, 'Bonus Service' implied every sex act the guy came up with. And these guys were clearly focused on Vanessa's magnificent boobs. Once again, the ginger slut opened the zipper of her gown to reveal her big, ripe melons. Then she positioned herself in between Beardman's legs. She kneaded her massive, round juggs alluringly in front of his face. Slowly, she squatted down while pressing her soft titmeat against his chest. The flame-haired knockout let her big fat fucktits slide down his front until she reached his crotch.

She leaned backwards while opening her legs wide. This way, she squatted in front of the guy presenting her big, round funbags and dripping wet cunt to him. She used her left forearm to lift her ripe melons while spreading her wet pussy lips open with her right fingers. Pushing her arm up and down, she made her soft cans bounce and shake while she showed off the pink inner flesh of her snatch.

"Mmmhhh!" the fiery redhead purred. "Can you see my pussy leaking out? I'm sooo hot and horny!"

"Mmmhhh!" she continued her seduction. "You know what looks even better than big juicy tits? Big wet tits!"

Following her invitation, she offered her full, ripe melons to Beardman. He took the hint and spit directly onto her left, red-hot boob right atop her nipple.

"Mmmhhh!" Vanessa purred again.

Turning around, she offered her voluptuous tits to Greyhair and Lineman letting them add their spittle on her bust. She commented each spitting with a purr.

Vanessa knew that she finally acted like a wanton, lewd fuckslut. She was so aroused, she couldn't help herself. It came naturally to her. While her eyes were sparkling with lust, she massaged the thick spittle into her titflesh making her luscious melons glisten wetly. But she wasn't satisfied with the shine yet.

With pursed lips, she gathered some spit in her mouth. In an exaggerated manner, she let the bubbly drool run out of her mouth. It formed a long strand that slowly trickled down to her left tit. When the slobber strand connected with her titmeat, it tore off her lips and fell down right across her bodacious boobs.

By now, Vanessa had the guys clearly in her grip. She looked like a total slut and acted like a depraved fuckwhore. She really proved why every man was praising Queeny Ho as the nastiest fuckwhore ever. She savoured the perverted act of rubbing the drool into her massive cleavage. Then she fell onto her knees and scuttled forward until she was kneeling in between Beardman's legs. Squeezing her fat fucktits from the sides, she presented the deep, soft, fleshy cleft to him.

"Hmmm!" she purred trying to further entice the guy. "Please, sir! Let me use my assets to serve you!"

She wrapped her titmeat around his straining cock and began pumping her juggs up and down his shaft. Every time his dick rammed through Vanessa's cleavage, his cockhead scooped up more drool.

"Let's test what a perverted whore you really are!" Beardman exclaimed with a choppy voice. "Eat your own slobber!"

Vanessa bent her head and started licking the frothy drool off his cockhead each time it peaked out of her fleshtunnel. Beardman basically fed the spit back to the slut. He was sliding the slobber back to the place it had come from.

It was such a perverse action that it further fuelled the fire burning in Vanessa's loins. With her excitement increasing, her naughtiness increased exponentially. She started mauling her titflesh while pumping it up and down Beardman's dick. Thereby, the pressure on his cock increased.

Vanessa's irritated, scratched boobs reacted to the rough treatment by sending waves of pain through her body. The anguish mixed with the pleasure and became an ecstatic surge. It spurred the redhead on even further. She mauled and kneaded her titflesh mercilessly while continuing to lick the drool off the dickhead.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers