Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

Immediately, the stench overwhelmed the ginger slut. His overall reeked of petrol like an entire garage. The smell was so aggressive that it stung in her nose and made her nauseous.

Vanessa struggled in her bonds to get away from the reek. But to no avail. She only succeeded in stretching her leashed fleshcans further out of proportions. The red-haired hooker's disgusted reaction didn't remain hidden to the guy though.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and lifted it up. He slapped his balls into her face, implicitly telling her to clean them. With a groan, the flame-haired beauty stuck out her tongue and started licking. Instantly, the taste of sweat filled her mouth. It made her retch and choke. But at least, it was better than the overwhelming stench of his overall.

Obediently, she bathed his hairy balls in her saliva until she had cleaned all the sweat and dirt off of them. As soon as she let them pop out of her mouth, the long-haired, sleazy junkyard owner rammed his cock back down her gullet and kept it there. For a while, he enjoyed the feeling of her throat muscles dancing on his dick and clenching his shaft with all their might. But once again, the stench of his oil-stained overall was far worse and Vanessa started struggling mightily to escape the horrendous stank.

"I can see you like my dirty, stinking work clothes!" Watchdog taunted the leashed hooker.

While he roared with laughter about his mock, he stepped out of the blue overall and scrunched it up. Vanessa's eyes gaped wide in terror when he started rubbing a piece of the oil-daubed, greasy bundle all over his cock, getting it just as filthy.

Watchdog's laughter only increased in volume when he shoved his freshly greased dick down the redhead's throat. Vanessa mightily struggled in her bonds when the foul, nasty reek attacked her senses. She felt like heaving up her guts. But the cock in her gullet blocked everything.

"Mackster told me to show you what it means to be the bottom-of-the-barrel ho around here." the junkyard owner continued taunting the ginger slut while he rubbed the oil-stained overall over his dick again.

"How does the position taste?" he howled when he rammed his filthy cock back through Vanessa's lips.

The flame-haired knockout only sobbed and whimpered in response. The bitter, vile taste overwhelmed her and made her head spin. It was so bad she couldn't even describe it in words. Nonetheless, Watchdog continued to use her mouth as a dick wash three more times.

Finally, he kept his shaft down her throat and started fucking the redhead's face until her mouth was overflowing with slobber and throat slime. His thrusts down her throat began to make such a squishing noise, it sounded like he was trying to clean a toilet with a plunger. Bursts of drool sprayed from her face, and it caused her heavy make-up to run. Her skank-mask was getting smeared all over her face.

The sick, slurping sound aroused Watchdog so much that he quickly pulled his cock from the ginger slut's mouth. Just in time to shoot a healthy dose of cum all over her face.

"Well, whoremat!" the junkyard owner chuckled when he had recovered from the forceful cum. "Now, your face is just as stained as my overall with all that smeared make-up and cum!"

"We need to clean that whoremug! The tip jar slut has to look presentable for the tricks!" he stated matter-of-factly. "And it seems, you already got some washing water stored away, you bottom-of-the-barrel ho!"

Vanessa stared at the long-haired, sleazy junkyard owner with a puzzled expression on her face. She had no clue what he was talking about. Then it dawned on her, and her eyes gaped open in disbelief once again. She couldn't belief what he implied. He couldn't want her to clean her face with her own spit!

However, Watchdog didn't care about Vanessa's reaction. Instead, he left the ginger slut in her bent-over position leashed to the rail and stepped into the shipping container. A few moments later, he stepped back onto the stairs with a glass bowl in his hand.

Vanessa had to swallow the protest that wailed up inside of her when she realized the purpose of the bowl. His idea was so gross that it thrust her out of her submissive state. Her posh lady-self was fighting tooth and nail to get the upper hand back. But she knew that she couldn't refuse his idea.

Whether or not she liked it, she had sworn to prove Mark wrong and show her worth as a whore. She couldn't reject the junkyard owner. She couldn't afford a setback after only one hour of serving as the Hush Whore!

The flame-haired knockout looked at the long-haired sleazebag like a deer caught in the headlights. The sheer thought of the nasty, disgusting task raised her hackles and gave her goosebumps. A part of her screamed in protest. But the stronger part was set on pulling through.

Instead of his dick, Watchdog roughly pushed two dirty fingers into Vanessa's mouth. The fingers reeked of petrol and filth just as much as the overall. While the redhead shuddered from the awful taste, the sleazy guy drove his fingers past her tonsils.

"Quack! Urgh! Quack! Urgh!"

Water shot into Vanessa's eyes and she gagged heavily. Her face turned into a pained grimace from the strain while she choked and spluttered around the guy's dirty fingers. She coughed up some throat slime while she looked pleadingly up to the junkyard owner through a fog of tears.

He pushed his fingers out of her gullet, just to ram them back down her throat with full force a second later. The flame-haired knockout was rendered into a spluttering piece of meat. She felt like a plain fountain figure spraying water from her mouth to fill the fountain - a figure that was making pitiful, pathetic noises around the fingers in her throat.

Finally, Watchdog pulled his fingers out of her gullet. A torrent of white, foamy slobber instantly followed his hand and shot out of Vanessa's mouth. The sleazy guy was barely able to capture the sloppy mass with the glass bowl.

With an exaggerated gesture of disgust, he wiped the slobber off his hand onto Vanessa's obscenely deformed boobs. He coated them with white drool and made them look just as messy as the redhead's face. By now, the two had the full attention of all street walkers on the hooker alley.

The sleazy, long-haired junkyard owner guy inspected the load of throat slime floating around in the glass bowl. Obviously, he wasn't satisfied.

"Not enough, whoremat!" he said. "I don't like a woman's face slabbed full of make-up anyway. Make that skank-mask run off your whoremug, bitch!"

It took Vanessa a few seconds to understand what he was implying. He wanted her to gagfuck her mouth by herself until all her make-up had run off her eyes! And there was a hell of a lot make-up on her face!

But the fact that he wanted her to make herself gag with her own fingers was the worst part of it! This was so much more humiliating than getting other person's fingers forced down her throat! Vanessa couldn't imagine any respectable woman that would do that to herself! It would mean the total acceptance of her role as the bottom-of-the-barrel gutter whore.

Vanessa could see Watchdog getting impatient. She didn't want him to come up with any new ideas. So she quickly reached up and pushed two slender, French-manicured fingers down her gullet. Once again, she chocked. Her body urged her to stop. But she didn't do it. Instead, she pushed her fingers down her throat even deeper. She heaved and spluttered while her body twitched and trembled. Tears ran down her cheeks in torrents.

All of the street walkers on the hooker alley had a perfect view of Vanessa. She saw the flame-haired beauty not only looking but also acting like the lowest piece of street meat. The sleazy, long-haired junkyard owner definitely knew how to make the deviant posh bitch feel like the bottom-of-the-barrel whoremat she had been turned into.

Over and over, Vanessa pushed her fine, manicured fingers down her throat making her heave up drool and slime. Over and over, it spurted from her mouth and shot into the glass bowl that slowly filled with the slobbery liquid.

Vanessa was glad that she hadn't been eating much during the course of the day. She didn't want to puke up her lunch in any case. Fortunately, drool was all that came out. When she pulled her French-nailed fingers out of her mouth, a final load of frothy throat slime sprayed into the bowl. The mass filling the glass bowl looked more than yucky. Nasty smears mixed with the slimy slobber.

Unconsciously, Vanessa wiped her slobbery fingers off onto her bodacious, leashed boobs. By now, her stretched-out knockers were glazed with smeary spit. Her big, fat fucktits glistened just as wetly as her chin.

Meanwhile, she stared at the disgusting liquid in the glass bowl. The fact that she had to clean her smeary face by herself was another deep humilitaiton. She braced herself, gulping down the lump in her throat.

However, the task didn't go away on its own. So eventually, Vanessa pushed her face forward. All that matter was to get over with this gross task as fast as possible. She dunked her face into the vile, yucky mass. Even the street walkers stared at the scene in disbelief. It was such an incredible display of submission.

The stunning redhead instantly felt the frothy, sloppy drool on her cheeks. Unintentionally, she started jumping from one foot to the other in a dance of disgust. She couldn't suppress wincing loudly. It only made it worse though as she opened her lips and some of the slobber rushed back into her mouth.

Vanessa immediately pulled her face up and out of the bowl. But the sleazy, long-haired junkyard owner put his hand on her neck preventing her from escaping. Instead, he roughly pressed her lips and cheeks against the glass on the bottom of the bowl and pushed her face around. He basically stirred the slobber with her face using the ginger slut's head like a whisk.

In response, Vanessa's dance of disgust only increased in intensity and her winces grew so loud that the street walkers could clearly hear them. Finally, Watchdog pulled her head out of the bowl. The flame-haired knockout looked at the guy with a pleading gaze. She hoped that the ordeal was over. But the junkyard owner didn't let the whoremat get away that easily.

"Not clean yet!" he simply said and released Vanessa's ginger hair.

Once again, he waited for the leashed hooker to act on her own and degrade herself with another spit-swirlie. Vanessa continued to shoot pleading gazes at the guy. She almost started begging but stopped herself at the last second. She knew too well that it would only worsen the ordeal.

Closing her eyes in defeat, the ginger slut once again lowered her head and dunked it into the spit-filled bowl. Immediately, Watchdog's rough hand was at her neck. This time, he took long pleasure to wipe the glass bottom with her cheeks. The redhead's body quaked so hard that she would have fallen off the rail without the leash tying her tits and cunt rings together. Her ass wriggled frantically while her voluptuous funbags got stretched to all sides. It looked hysterically to the street walkers.

The sleazy junkyard owner made the bottom-of--the-barrel ho repeat the disgusting spit-swirlie three more times before he was satisfied. By then Vanessa's face was completely drenched in her own drool making it look even messier than before. Strands of frothy drool hung everywhere -- on her chin, cheeks, forehead -- simply all over her face.

When Vanessa looked back at Watchdog, he was still holding the bowl filled with her throat slime in his hands.

"Can't let that shit go to waste!" he exclaimed.

"Nooo...!" Vanessa screamed in terror when he lifted the bowl up above her face.

The guy didn't hesitate though and skipped it instantly. The remaining puddle of slobber flowed out of the bowl and directly poured onto the redhead's face. She hastily clenched her mouth shut stifling her protest. Watching the leashed ginger slut getting showered with her own spit was the most perverse sight the seasoned, street-hardened whores on the hooker alley had ever seen.

When the glass bowl was empty, the junkyard owner was apparently impressed with the Hush Whore. The obscene ordeal had stirred his cock back to life. He only needed a few strokes to shoot a second load of spunk over the redhead's face.

Almost gently, he used the blue bundle of clothes to wipe the slobber and cum off Vanessa's face afterwards. After the spit-swirlies and -shower, the flame-haired knockout barely noticed the foul stench anymore. She was simply glad to get the yucky drool off her face.

"Hehehe!" Watchdog exclaimed when he inspected her pussy before walking away. "The whoremat got so wet she almost flushed the bills out of her cunt!"

Once again, Vanessa was left alone tied to the rail. When Watchdog was gone, the street hookers restarted using the ginger slut as the cash bucket - but not without snide remarks about her performance as the bottom-of-the-barrel ho.

Half an hour later, the street walkers suddenly got into commotion. They quickly grabbed their johns and dashed over the street to hide in the motel. Even the hookers without tricks at hand disappeared in the motel lobby. A minute later, Vanessa identified the reason. A cop car drove down the street. It was obviously pounding the beat.

The entire hooker alley was empty except for the bottom-of-the-barrel ho that had been left tied to the rail. Vanessa's heart started beating in her throat. She didn't want to get thrown into the slammer!

She could neither see Mark nor his watchdog. Frightened to the bone, she started screaming for the junkyard owner but he didn't appear. Instead, the cop car stopped directly at the entrance to the junkyard.

The cops were looking straight at Vanessa's exposed ass! The redhead could only hear her thumping heart. It was so loud that it almost drowned out everything else. But then she heard the noise of doors getting slammed shut. The cops were stepping out of their car! And Vanessa couldn't get away! She heard footsteps coming closer and closer. Finally, they stopped right behind her.

Vanessa only had a chance to watch the two patrolmen out of the corner of her eyes as she could barely turn around in her confines. One cop was a middle-aged man who looked the stereotypical way anybody imagined a small town cop with a large beer belly and a hard looking face. The other cop was younger and rather short.

"Looks like our tip jar is filled to the brim." fat cop commented Vanessa's stuffed fuckholes.

He didn't even address the flame-haired beauty as a person. Instead, he simply treated her as the receptacle for his money.

"Mackster can't even find a good cash bucket!" young cop complained. "This one can't keep all the bills. Some have dropped out."

"What d'you expect?" the heavy-set, middle-aged patrolman replied. "Just a slab of meat Mackster found in the gutter round the corner!"

"Hehehe! More like a piece of trash he found between the dumpsters in his backyard!" the short, young beat officer joined the mocking game.

Vanessa felt every comment like a sting to her heart. She wanted to scream at them that she was a superstar among whores. The prettiest slut they would ever fuck. But when she pictured herself bent over the rail with bills sticking out of her fuckholes, she somehow had to agree with them.

"Anyways!" fat cop stated. "I wanna get my money and I'm not gonna yank it from these holes!"

In reaction to his fellow's comment, young cop grabbed the leash that tied Vanessa's cunt and tit rings together. He opened the knot and released the ginger slut from the rail.

"Squeeze those tips out, gutter skank!" he barked when the stunning redhead finally faced them.

The two beat officers didn't hand her any receptacle. They simply waited for the red-haired hooker to fulfil the order. Vanessa's face flushed beet red when she realized that she had to squeeze the cash onto the concrete as her hands were still cuffed behind her back.

With her body trembling in embarrassment, she squatted down. As her arms were still cuffed behind her back, the cops wanted her to fart the cash out of her fuckholes on the open street! Vanessa couldn't believe that she was eagerly doing this in open daylight. Anybody riding past would see her self-degradation! Anybody from the motel could see her public disgrace! She definitely felt like the bottom-of-the-barrel ho by now.

However, she had to admit that she was getting wrapped up in it. All those abysmal humiliations made her body tingle and prickle the way she had been looking for ever since she had come to this city. It seemed like the deeper the debasement the more her body embraced it. She had been in deprivation for such a long time she couldn't get enough of the degradations.

The flame-haired beauty squatted down with her legs spread as wide as possible. Fat cop immediately pulled her cunt lips open with the leash. Vanessa stretched out her hands and reached underneath her ass from behind. She grabbed each buttock and pulled it apart.

The ginger slut felt more open and exposed than ever before. Lying on a gyno chair was nothing in comparison. In this position, she experienced another déjà vu. Vanessa remembered squatting in the parking garage farting the lawyers' cum out of her ass during her test drive as the office slut.

There was a significant difference though. The dollar bills were neither hard objects nor runny cum. Instead, they were wadded up her fuckholes and damp and clingy from her pussy juice.

The red-haired hooker struggled mightily. She had to work hard pushing with all her power. Over and over, she had to take a break to catch a breath. Several notes easily popped out of her sexholes and fell onto the concrete. But the biggest bulk of bills only slid out inch by inch. It seemed to take forever.

The cops were treated to an extremely raunchy and obscene sight of the Hush Whore working her fuckholes. Nevertheless, they got bored after some time and were intent to add some spice to the public show.

Young cop picked one of the bills off the ground that Vanessa had lost before the beat officers had arrived. It was a 20 dollar note. He simply slapped it against Vanessa's forehead. After all the spit-swirlies, the bill clung to her skin and remained firmly in place.

"This cash bucket better memorize not to lose some money again!" young cop exclaimed.

"Guess this gutter whore must learn to value our money!" fat cop added.

"Remind yourself!" he ordered and handed Vanessa the leather leash.

He didn't say another word and for a few moments the ginger slut was left baffled and confused. In her puzzled state, she simply remained in her squatting position and even stopped pushing the dollars out.

"Some red zebra stripes over your tits will work as a reminder!" fat cop finally got fed up with waiting. "20 lashes for 20 lost dollars will do."

Vanessa's face turned into a bewildered grimace when his comment hit home. The two cops wanted her to spank her big round funbags by herself! They wanted her to punish herself on the open street for everyone to see!

If she whipped herself with the leash, it looked like an admission of being a worthless waste of a hooker. That was so much more degrading than getting directly spanked by the cops.

The flame-haired knockout could see the two beat officers getting impatient. It was their first test run with the new Hush Whore. She couldn't risk them giving her a bad rating and reporting any defiance to Mark.

Tentatively, she lifted the leash and let it drop onto her ample fleshcans. She slapped her left and right funbags in a swift succession.

"One!... Two!..." she counted out the spanks.

"Phhh!" young cop snorted in response. "That's what you call a lash? That's pathetic! There's barely a red stripe visible."

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers