Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

And he was right. Vanessa had tried to get away with simply letting the leash drop onto her bodacious boobs without adding much force. Only a slight red glow was visible after these two soft slaps.

Of course, the ginger slut wasn't getting away with the memory task that easily. Once again, she lifted the leash. This time she added some strength to the slaps.

"Threeee!... Fouuur!..." her voice turned into a hiss when she felt the stinging impact on her soft titflesh.

This time, two small red stripes became visible right across each full, round fleshcan. Still, the cops huffed unhappily. They remained dissatisfied with her effort and urged the stunning redhead on to smack her tits harder.

"You don't wanna forget about our money's worth, do you? Gutter skank!" fat cop spurred the redhead on. "D'you want us to show you what a real lash is?"

Vanessa definitely wasn't keen on getting to know the heavyset cop's full arm strength. It was clearly more than hers. So she quickly whipped the leash downwards before the fat cop stepped up to her.

SMACK

"Fiiiiiive!" the redhead wailed.

She had given herself a harsh blow on her ripe, left melon.

SMACK

"Siiiiiix!" she striped her right voluptuous knocker with the next blow and left an angry red welt.

Finally, the cops were satisfied with Vanessa's effort. By now, she was dishing out the full treatment to her big fat fucktits and felt each of her own lashes to the core. For every stroke, she had to tug on the leash, pulling her cunt lips wide. This way, another sting was added to the ordeal.

All the while, the ginger slut tried her best to continue farting the bills from her fuckholes. Her ample fleshcans, her sensitive cunt lips, her pussy, and her asshole -- they all got mercilessly addressed at the same time. And Vanessa was doing it all by herself.

She couldn't stop screaming. But her body wouldn't stop prickling either. All her senses were attacked at the same time, overwhelming her body. The redhead was barely able to concentrate on everything -- pushing, slapping, counting. Several times, she almost forgot to say the number of lashes out loud.

The street seemed empty. Still, Vanessa could feel eyes on her. She knew that the other street hookers watched her from the motel lobby. They probably rejoiced at the way the new rent cunt was put into her place. This realization added a psychological sting to the physical, making the treatment even more degrading.

The Hush Whore did a great job of entertaining the beat officers. She teetered around in her squatting position, and each lash made her stagger while a heap of bills slowly formed on the concrete.

SMACK

"Nineteeeeen!" Vanessa wailed while she almost toppled onto her back from the harsh blow.

There was only one lash left, and some bills were still stuck up her fuckholes. She gathered all her might and pressed.

PRAAARRRP SMACK

When the stroke landed squarely over her left red-striped boob, the final bundle of clingy bills popped out of her butthole with a loud farting noise that was only drowned out by the whipping sound of the leash and the following shriek.

Still, Vanessa's face blushed in a colour as crimson as the welts garnering her ample funbags. The shame of farting loudly on an open street was mind-blowing. Nevertheless, the ginger slut had managed to squeeze all the cash onto the concrete in time.

"A tip jar slut has to be better qualified at emptying her cash bucket!" young cop simply huffed at her work. "Now, fetch the cash and bring it over."

The colour in Vanessa's face deepened another notch when she realized the meaning of the cop's order. With her hands cuffed behind her back, Vanessa had to use her mouth to gather the bills. She had to crawl around the concrete and fetch the money like a dog fetching a bone.

One by one, the flame-haired knockout crawled over to a dollar bill on her knees, bent down, and used her teeth to grab the note before she scurried over to a cop and dropped the money from her mouth into his outstretched hand. It was an arduous task as she had to crawl back and forth and bring each bill individually to the cops.

Her ample, red-striped funbags got pressed onto the dirty street every time she bent down. She scurried in the gutter at the cops' feet -- the place a bottom-of-the-barrel ho belonged.

When Vanessa was finally finished, she felt like she had just completed a marathon. Her knees were scratched and the black fencenet stockings torn from the rough concrete. At least, the cops seemed satisfied with the Hush Whore's performance for the time being.

When they had stashed away their money, the two beat officers walked back to their car. But not before young cop had grabbed the leash. He simply dragged it along, not giving any regard to the slab of whore meat attached to the other end of the leash.

Vanessa had to stumble to her feet as quickly as possible to keep up with young cop. This was anything but easy with her hands cuffed behind her back. Her sensitive pussy lips got stretched wide before she was able to get into motion.

The two patrolmen simply got into their car. Young cop held the leash through the lowered side window. The ginger slut didn't have a chance to get into the car with them before fat cop started the engine.

Vanessa was forced to run alongside the car! The redhead's hair stood on end when she realized which pitiable sight she must have provided. She was dragged on a leash clipped to her pussy rings behind a cop car with her arms cuffed behind her back and her black, metallic tube top hanging around her hips. Her voluptuous, red-striped knockers and curvy, round ass were fully exposed!

The car made a u-turn on the street and drove along the motel before it turned and headed through the junkyard entrance. Fat cop drove explicitly slow. On the one hand, it helped Vanessa to keep pace. But on the other hand, she was extensively paraded in front of the other street hookers waiting in the motel lobby.

After this demonstration, there was no denying it any further. The successful business woman had reached the status of the lowest slab of street meat. She truly was just a whoremat for the other street walkers.

The cops drove down the junkyard's main lane before they turned a corner and disappeared behind a wall of piled car wrecks. There, they came to a halt and got out of their car.

Vanessa breathed a sigh of relief when fat cop unclipped the leash from her pussy rings. She had never expected a simple leash to be such a mean instrument of humiliation. In the process, the middle-aged beat officer even opened the handcuffs.

But he only freed one hand. The cuffs remained around Vanessa's left wrist. The next moment, he bent the ginger slut over the hood of the car. Fat cop unceremoniously opened the zipper of his pants and pulled his hard cock out. He didn't even go for any warm up. The heavyset, middle-aged beat officer simply plunged his dick into the redhead's pussy.

"Ooohhh!" Vanessa groaned when a cock entered her cunt.

After getting her fuckholes used as cash buckets, the flame-haired beauty was more than happy to finally get her pussy stuffed with some real dick. And after all the abysmal degradations she had gone through as the Hush Whore, her snatch was wet and ready.

Fat cop humped the red-haired hooker several minutes, pressing her body firmly against the hood of the cop car. All the while, Vanessa groaned along to each thrust up her pussy. Eventually, the heavyset guy's cock began to spurt and unloaded wad after wad of hot, sticky spunk deep into the redhead's fuck tunnel.

Fat cop had barely stepped to the side when young cop was over the Hush Whore. He inspected Vanessa's sloppy cunt for a few moments before he decided to go for the other sexhole.

"Ooouuuhhh!" the flame-haired knockout grunted when he drove his hard cock up her ass.

The redhead's butthole had been well prepared after getting filled with dollar bills. Still, his cock had a sizable girth that stretched her asshole wide. Young cock grabbed Vanessa's ginger hair and pulled on the hair-handle while riding her ass hard. He made her flex her back and lift her big round funbags off the car hood. Each forceful thrust of his hard shaft up her ass chute made her big fat fucktits jiggle and shake in rhythm.

He didn't hold out much longer than fat cop. After a few minutes, his balls were boiling over and he shot his load of cum up her bowels.

When young cop stepped away from the ginger slut, fat cop turned her around. He told the flame-haired knockout to reach forward with her left hand. Then he threaded the handcuffs through her legs and put them back around her left wrist. This way, Vanessa's arms were tied once again. But this time, her left arm was in her front and her right in her back. And the short chain between the cuffs ran right through her legs!

Done with tying the Hush Whore up, fat cop joined young cop who leaned against the car hood. They both lid a cig and puffed away in a totally relaxed manner.

"C'mon Hush Whore!" young cop addressed Vanessa. "Entertain us!"

"Come over here, gutter skank!" fat cop ordered. "Get us ready for round two!"

The flame-haired beauty hastily tottered over to them in her sky-high, leopard-print platform heels with her hands cuffed through her legs. When she arrived in front of them, young cop unceremoniously pushed her down onto her knees.

"Make yourself cum with the cuffs, fuckwhore!" he ordered harshly.

Vanessa meekly looked at the men from the ground. She didn't dare to protest. The prospect of making herself cum by rubbing the hard steel cuffs against her soft, sensitive pussy wasn't that promising though.

"Open that kisser, gutter skank!" fat cop bellowed before the flame-haired knockout had a chance to put the command into action.

The moment Vanessa opened her mouth she started spluttering, choking and coughing, making the most pitiful noises. Fat cop had taken a long drag on his cigarette and then flicked the ash off. He had ashed right into the redhead's open mouth! He had turned Vanessa into a human ashtray!

Tears shot into the ginger slut's eyes while she spit the ash onto the ground. She felt like she had reached the lowest point ever. This must have been rock bottom. She had thought it before several times. But she couldn't imagine anything lower than getting turned into a human ashtray by a mile.

When she looked back up, young cop was holding his cigarette above her face, ready to knock the ash off. Automatically, Vanessa behaved like a good Hush Whore and opened her mouth wide. She didn't spend a single thought on it. Her body was completely driven by her need for submission. No rational thinking was possible at the moment.

And a rousing surge of excitement swept down her spine. It exploded in a thousand blinding lightning bolts when it reached her pussy. Vanessa almost came when the stale, bitter ash hit her tongue. That second she knew that she perfectly fulfilled the role she was born for. She was the whore for special desires. She was the Hush Whore.

Like in a trance, she pulled her arms up and started pushing the cold steel chain into her leaking pussy as hard as she could. Meanwhile, she forcefully pressed her crotch downwards. She began riding the cuffs like a mad woman while the cops continued to use her as a human ashtray. She couldn't suppress the pitiful choking but it mixed with blissful groaning by now. She kept the ash in her oral trash bin so the bitter, stale taste added another degrading flavour to her arousal. Over and over, she thrust the cuffs into her snatch until she felt the tidal wave of a mind-blowing orgasm arriving.

The die was cast. Vanessa needed the feeling of dissonance more than anything else. When she had come to town she had reached a new high as a successful business lady. And now, she had found the counterbalance, reaching a new low as Mark's Hush Whore. He didn't even need to threaten her with telling Pavone about her whereabouts. She wanted the side job as his low street hooker. She wouldn't let the dissonance go again.

*The End*

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers