Vanessa's Interminable Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Containing her volume during her moans was exceedingly difficult, especially when her body was shuddering without restraint. She fingered herself with increased vigor, accelerating the speed as she edged for what seem like an eternity. Vanessa gyrated her hips up and down, and side to side, grinding her bare buttocks across the floor, preparing herself for the inevitable release of sexual pleasure. She squeezed her private parts as firmly as possible as her body mimicked a brief epileptic episode, before..."AHHH!" she screamed.

"What was that?!" yelled a random person.

The usher on duty grabbed his flashlight and rushed up the stairs, shining his light in each aisle to determine the source of the sound. One lady was kind enough to offer her assistance.

"The scream came from the aisle behind me." said an older lady.

The usher entered the designated aisle, examining each seat with meticulous precision to assure success. Distracted from the screen, the movie patrons focused their efforts on the usher as he proceeded through the row of seats. Some looked a bit nervous, not knowing what would come from the situation. The usher, maintaining a stoic demeanor, shined his light over each seat, until he discovered a small piece of fabric.

"What is that?" Said the usher, grabbing the loose clothing.

"What did you find?" Said an eager person.

The usher paused, attempting to discern why women panties were hanging from one of the armrests. He ducked down, shined his light left and right, and to his astonishment: found no trace of a girl, or additional clothing. Puzzled, the usher scampered towards the exit, ignoring the shouts that were demanding an answer, and made his way to the security office.

"John!" Said the usher, bursting through the door to the security office. "Roll back the tape from sectors 4 and 6 — right now!"

"Absolutely." Said John. "What am I looking for, Charles?"

"Not sure," said Charles, the usher. "But, I think we have an exhibitionist on our hands." Showing John the hipster panties he found in the theater.

John snickered, eagerly hoping that Charles assessment was correct, relishing the opportunity to see a naked lady. He rolled back the video footage, looking for any discernible signs of observable nudity; unfortunately, for John, the tapes revealed no definitive evidence.

"I'm sorry, Charles," said John. "There's nothing here."

"Are there any blind spots?" Said Charles. "Allowing her to elude the eye in the sky."

"Well...if she were to hug the wall, and use the west-wing parking lot exit, it would be possible."

"Show me the camera for the west-wing parking lot, then." Said Charles.

John changed the feed to the west-wing parking lot, initiating the footage from one hour ago and fast-forwarding it to present time, in hopes to capture any suspicious activity.

"Its so dark — I can't see anything," said Charles.

"Management has been dragging their feet for weeks, they claim margins are too thin to permit adequate replacement lighting." Said John. "Hold on, I think I got something."

The two saw a curvy silhouette scamper across the parking lot, then suddenly stop. With bated breath, they observed the unknown girl as she walked towards the side entrance, placed her hands behind her back, and dropped what looked like a bra. The cloak of darkness hindered their view, but it was quite evident from her outline that her breasts were on full display. They watched every second of her caressing her body (with the limited view they had), becoming immersed in her every movement. After the provocative show, they saw the girl sneak into the movie theater.

"Oh, my.....god!" Said John. "What I wouldn't give to see her face and assets with the light on."

"Keep going," Said Charles. "She may have used the same exit, and if so, we may be able to ascertain her location."

The footage was fast-forwarded until they saw the door open once more. This time, the girl looked rushed, hastily running away from the building, in the direction of the woodland area.

"Her outline looks different," said John. "Perhaps, she snuck in naked, but one of her friends had clothing waiting for her inside the theater."

"There's a sense of urgency," said Charles. "Why would she run when she has the safety of clothing? It doesn't add up."

The two nodded at each other and proceeded to converge on the west-wing exit. As they approached the exit, they noticed popcorn littered across the floor, along with remanent's from the cylindrical containers used to carry the popcorn. They disregarded this information and continued forward, exiting the building, flipping on their flashlights, and scanning the parking for the mysterious girl. Consequently, they arrived tardy, and were unable to identify the woman's identity or her location; however, they did stumble upon one piece of evidence that confirmed their earlier suspicion — Vanessa's bra.

Chapter 5:

Vanessa traversed the woodland area, lamenting the embarrassing mishap at the movie theater and focusing solely on her prime objective: getting home without being caught. She couldn't believe the level of betrayal her subconscious had engaged in on this night. The unacceptable debauchery would be terminated immediately, by forbidding herself from wearing revealing clothing, and taking every opportunity to cover herself with extra layers when practical.

"Never again," said Vanessa, as she crossed the road leading to her apartment.

As Vanessa approached the entrance, she delicately opened the front door, being careful to close it without too much ruckus. She tiptoed through a long corridor that lead to a staircase and elevator, leaving her with an important choice — "which one?" She thought. "No one should be awake at this hour and my feet are throbbing."

Vanessa pressed the up button, waited for a brief moment, then entered the elevator and selected the third floor. As the doors sealed shut, Vanessa glanced over to her side, noticing the large mirrors surrounding her from every angle. The mirrors highlighted her obvious lack of clothing; however, her once exposed private assets were now hidden from plain view. Vanessa smirked, "thank goodness I'm such a clever girl."

As the elevator reached its destination, Vanessa slid out — not realizing she was still staring at herself — and bumped into a person, causing her to lose her balance and collapse to the ground.

"Oh, my," Said the man, in a concerned fashion. "I'm terribly sorry, let me give you a han.....d."

The gentlemen was incredibly shocked by Vanessa's appearance, given that she was rather timid in their previous encounters. Avoiding the awkwardness of the situation, the man rapidly shifted his attention towards the ceiling, preventing himself from indulging in Vanessa's marvelous appearance.

"Anthony?" Said Vanessa, faintly. "Is that you?"

"Ummm...yes." Said the perplex Anthony. "I didn't see anything, just so you know."

"Oh, right," said Vanessa. "I'm certain this looks puzzling from your perspective. And I promise I'll clarify the details in due time, but for the moment, could you help me to my feet? I can't maneuver very well at the moment."

Anthony bit his bottom lip with his teeth, rationalizing what Vanessa had just uttered, and the possible implications that it could entail. Be that as it may, Anthony recognized the diffident tone in Vanessa's voice, indicating that she was quite embarrassed, and wanted nothing more than to escape with some shred of dignity left intact.

"I can see the indifference in your face, Anthony." Said Vanessa. "I know that you are a genuine person with no inclinations towards mischievous behavior. That is why I am very grateful you happened to be the person I ran into. And If you happen to see something provocative, consider it your reward for assisting me in this obscure situation."

Vanessa's face turned scarlet red in an instant after completing her dialogue. While someone may have caught a glimpse of her exquisite physique during her escapade, never before has she given permission for another person to gaze upon her beautiful splendor. With mixed feeling about the situation, Anthony, cautiously, adjusted his gaze and extended his hand to the maiden who lay beneath his feet. Vanessa grasped his hand, feeling a brief tingle in her private areas, making her blush outwardly and feel quite embarrassed. Anthony, somewhat oblivious to this phenomenon, elevated her body to a standing position, revealing Vanessa's gauche attire.

"Um...care to explain you odd choice in....clothing?" Said Anthony

"You mean to tell me used tubs of popcorn can't be fashionable when Lady Gaga once wore a meat dress?" Remarked Vanessa facetiously, intending to derail the conversation and return to the safety of her apartment as quickly as possible.

"Fair enough." Said Anthony in a befuddled voice. "I suppose I'll wish you a good night, then."

"Hold on!" Said Vanessa. "I left my keys at work and have no means of reentering my apartment. Do you happen to still have that spare key I gave you?"

Anthony had a slightly bewildered look on his face before realizing that he did in fact have her spare key in one of his cupboard drawers.

"Oh, right," said Anthony. "Let me fetch that for you."

Vanessa breathed a sigh of relief, realizing that her unintended series of mishaps was seemingly about to end. That being said, she felt regret about blowing off Anthony when he asked her a legitimate question. Perhaps she was being too coarse with him, considering that she would be stuck outside her apartment until management arrived in the morning without his assistance.

"I'll be back in a second." Said Anthony.

"Hold up," replied Vanessa. As she leaned into his body and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for everything. Your the best."

Anthony could barely contain his excitement, he had always admired Vanessa's beauty, but never thought she was someone remotely in his league. Thus, he had never formally requested a date or an evening together, even though he longed to be in her company.

"Um...thank you." Said Anthony. "I'll go get that key, then."

Vanessa smiled approvingly, as she watched Anthony walk into his apartment. While Vanessa never entertained the possibility of conceiving a relationship with her next door neighbor, Anthony, she couldn't help but feel a strong pull towards him in that transient moment — a lustful pull! The identical feeling she experienced at the movie theater seemed to be reemerging, as her hands began to fidget wildly, attempting to relieve the pressures placed upon her delicate assets. "Not again," she reminded herself, attempting to mitigate her hibernating desires. But her resolve, unfortunately, could not be maintained.

"Here are your keys," said Anthony, as he walked out of his apartment. "I almost forgot where I put these, good thing I —"

CHING! The keys came crashing to the ground, echoing across the entire hallway. Anthony, stunned by what he saw, was now staring at Vanessa without the obstruction of two popcorn containers — she was completely naked! And with that, was making no attempts at covering herself up.

"Thank you again, Anthony." Said Vanessa in a strong confident voice (posturing through her fear with the support of her subconscious will). "Perhaps we can do this again sometime." And without another utterance, Vanessa entered her apartment, leaving Anthony taciturn and stimulated about the events that had just transpired.

To be continued?...

12