Vanessa's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are these Master and how did you know I would like them"?

"There called 'Ben Wa Balls' and I've read a few stories from women about them. They're a present from me and you don't have to wait to be told to wear them, you can wear them anytime you like".

"Thank you, thank you Master, I wish I had heard of them years ago they're just amazing".

"And that's when you've only walked 20 yards" said Jon. After a couple of minutes, Jon said,

"Right then, lets go". We walked slowly out of the pub and down the road. All the time, I was struggling to contain myself. Just as I thought I was going to have to stop Jon pulled me into this little dress shop.

There was just one young female assistant and a couple of teenage girls in the shop. The assistant smiled at me and said that I looked happy. I blushed and said that I was. Jon and myself both started looking at dresses, but in different racks. We both found ones that we liked at about the same time so Jon told me to try them both on. I went into the changing cubicle, took my coat off and put the first dress on. It was way too big and had just taken it off when Jon pulled back the curtain. There I was, stark naked in full view of the whole shop. It was a good job that no one was looking. I told Jon what the problem with the dress was, and Jon turned and called the assistant over. I hid behind Jon as he asked the assistant to swap it for a smaller size. As Jon walked away, I pulled the curtain closed and stood there waiting for him to return.

I was stood facing the curtain waiting, when it opened again, but it wasn't Jon, he had asked the assistant to bring the smaller dress to me. We both stood there shocked, me stark naked with her staring at my bald pussy. She was the first one to recover and started unfastening the dress saying that she would help me with it. I was still too shocked to object. It was a front buttoning dress and she put it on me and started fastening the buttons. As she was moving down them she was bending down and holding the unfastened part of the dress open. There she was, down on her knees with her face right in front of my pussy, struggling to fasten the bottom buttons.

I was beginning to get embarrassed because of my arousal, and I could feel that my lips were all puffed up, and I was so wet that I thought she might drown if she got any closer. Just then Jon came back and the assistant jumped up and left. This was the dress that I had picked and Jon said that he didn't like it and told me to take it off. Just as I was about to try the other dress on Jon opened the curtain and left taking my coat. Again, there I was, stark naked, in full view of the shop. This time I wasn't as lucky, the two teenage girls were looking right at me, so was the assistant and another couple that had come into the shop. As I closed the curtain I saw the assistant smile and one of the girl's mouths dropped.

This dress was quite nice, except for the fact that it was very short, and was slightly see-through. I stood there looking at myself in the mirror and waiting for Jon to come back. After a while I looked round the curtain looking for Jon. He wasn't far away and when I caught his eye he told me to come out and have a proper look at myself. As I was looking in the big mirrors the bright light made the material even more transparent. This dress was very short but that didn't stop Jon telling me to 'give us a twirl'. Now the skirt part of this dress was 'A' shaped, and as I spun round, the skirt part lifted up revealing everything that I'd got. The assistant was smiling and licking her lips, the girls were just staring, and the woman from the couple was pulling her man out of the shop. As I stopped, I realised that I was smiling at the couple, and wasn't at all embarrassed, in fact, I was enjoying it. Jon said,

"Very nice, but not quite you, take it off and I will find another for you". I don't know why, but I did take it off, right there in the shop with Jon and three young women watching. What had got into me? I suppose that Ben Wa had something to do with it.

Jon took the dress from me and asked the assistant to help him find something else. While they were looking I just stood there transferring my weight from one leg to the other, cupping my little breasts and looking at myself in the mirrors. The two girls were frozen. After a couple of minutes Jon and the assistant came back with another dress and Jon asked the assistant to help me with it. I went into the cubicle and the assistant followed leaving the curtain open. Jon stayed outside just watching, like the girls, but they were not smiling, just frozen.

This dress was a pull-on, and was a very tight fit, so tight that the assistant had to put her hands all over me to be able to pull it down. As she was pulling it over my breasts her hands seemed to linger and rub my nipples. I would swear that she was gripping them between the backs of her fingers and pulling them with the dress. With nipples as big as mine, it was easy, and nice. When she got the dress down to my pussy she held it front and back and pulled. Not too hard because her fingers were right in between my legs, and her fingers were probing my pussy. I just stood there smiling and moaning a bit. Ben really was working hard. Fortunately, or unfortunately, she stopped before I climaxed, blew a kiss at me and walked out.

I followed her out to show Jon what I looked like. Jon didn't like it and told me to take it off, give it to him, and look for one myself. Before I knew it, I had taken the dress off and was looking through the rack right in front of the two teenage girls. This seemed to snap them back into life and they suddenly giggled and walked out. After looking through a couple of racks I realised where I was and what I was doing. I walked over to Jon and put my coat on. Jon thanked the assistant and said that we might be back, and we left. The assistant said we could call any time, and thanked us for calling.

This was all getting too much for me, and I asked Jon if we could go home. It took us ages to walk back to the car, Ben was getting to be too much for me, and I didn't want to have an orgasm in the street. When we got into the car Jon told me to take my coat off and finish the job. This didn't take long. Afterwards Jon wouldn't let me put my coat back on and we drove home. I was glad that it gets dark reasonably early in April and Jon gave me my coat when we pulled into his drive.

Back home Jon decided that we were hungry and told me to prepare a meal. Jon let me remove Ben but he wouldn't let me wear any clothes, even when I pointed out that I might get something burnt. I wanted to go up to the bathroom to remove the balls but Jon told me to squat down and get them out with a finger right there in front of him. I put them in the box in my handbag; I wasn't going to lose them.

After dinner Jon said that he had to go out for a while and that I was to rest for a while. Before going out Jon took me to one of the other bedrooms and told me to sit on the bottom of the bed with my feet on the floor. He then put a blindfold on me and told me to lie back. He then proceeded to tie my wrists to the posts at the top corners of the bed. I could then feel him putting some ropes round my ankles and assumed that he was going to tie them to the short wooden posts at the bottom corner of the bed, but no, no sooner than they were both tied my feet were spread about 3 feet apart and my legs were raised up as far as they could go. There I was, spread-eagle, blindfolded, my legs high in the air, and my bottom right at the bottom of the bed. Right I though, this is it, he's going to fuck me. But he didn't, he just said that he was going out and that if I heard anyone come in calling his name, I was to ignore them; it would be one of his friends coming to collect something. I was not to be afraid because there was no need for him to come upstairs.

It was very quiet and dark, and I was lovely and warm. It wasn't long before I was fast asleep.

The day's excitement must have really worn me out.

I woke-up with a start. It took only a couple of seconds to remember where I was, and I could hear a female voice calling Jon's name, then there was silence. After a few minutes, I could suddenly see little bits of light through the blindfold. Someone had switched the bedroom light on.

"Who's there?" I said, but there was no reply. Everything was quiet. "Please speak to me" I said, but there was no response, instead, I could feel the air moving around my breasts, then something lightly brushed my right nipple, and it jumped to attention. This was embarrassing, there I was, stark naked, with my legs spread wide, with some strange person that I couldn't even see, touching my breast. I suppose that it was because I trusted Jon, and the experiences of earlier that day that made me feel un-afraid. Instead, I was starting to enjoy it. I could feel my juices start to flow. The hand was very gentle, and slowly wandered all over my body, slowly moving down towards my pussy. Then nothing before I could feel the person breathing near my pussy.

The next thing I knew was that something was being pushed into me. I didn't take much because I was dripping, and it didn't take long for me to work out what it was, as soon as it was switched on I knew, then the lights went off and I heard the front door close. At first I was in heaven, I had never had a vibrator before, and was enjoying the experience. It wasn't long before I orgasmed, then again. After the third time, I was desperate for it to stop, and I was starting think that I would die, I had never experienced so much pleasure in such a short time, and the frightening thing was that I had no control over it. In the end, I must have passed out, because the next thing I remember is Jon taking the blindfold off me, asking if I was all right. I just said,

"Yes, can I have a drink please". Jon must have untied me and removed the vibrator while I was still unconscious, because my hands and legs were free, and there was no sign of the vibrator. I had to squeeze my stomach muscles to make sure that there was nothing still inside me. After a couple of gulps of the drink, I noticed the metal rings on the ceiling, there were 5 of them directly over the bed, so that was what was keeping my legs in the air. Jon then told me that anticipation of a spanking was often part of the punishment, and that he would remember that I had just forgotten to say 'Master' when I asked for the drink. I would get the punishment in the morning. Jon then asked me if I was all right, then told me I could go to bed, and that I had done just fine so far, and was I still happy for the 'interview' to continue in the morning.

"Definitely Master" was my reply as I walked out of that bedroom and into mine.

Sunday April 19

Next morning I woke up early, had a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to the kitchen and put the kettle on. I was sat drinking a coffee when Jon walked in wearing nothing but a day's growth on his chin. His hairless pubes looked as smooth as mine. He seemed a little surprised to see me and then said that if I took the job I had better get used to it as he usually had breakfast before he got dressed.

As I was lifting my eyes above his waist, he asked me why I had some clothes on. Suddenly remembering, I quickly removed them, but it was too late. As soon as I had got them all off he told me to get on my knees, open my knees about a foot, and lean back and put my hands on the floor behind me. This was the position that I was to put myself in every time he said,

"Assume the position". He then made himself a coffee and sat in front of me until he finished it. All the time, I could see his dick which was starting to get semi erect, and I was starting to get aroused too. I was getting wet and I could feel my lips tingling and opening; and my clit start to swell.

The coffee cup was put on the table and Jon started walking round me. He stopped behind me and told me to look at him. It was real difficult to look him in the face when his balls and disk were a couple of inches from my face. He was looking up and down my body when he suddenly moved to my left side and put his hand on my pussy, pressed his finger into my very wet slit, and then moved his hand up to my pubic bone.

"I thought so, you haven't had a shave today have you"?

"No Master" I replied.

"Right, you are about to receive the worst physical punishment that you will ever receive from me. Do you remember the words that will make all this stop"?

"Yes" I replied. He then told me to go upstairs and lay spread-eagle on the bed where I was punished yesterday.

When he came up he tied my wrists to the top corners of the bed. Then he tied ropes to my ankles and then pulled my legs over my body and tied then to the top corner posts as well. My wet pussy was left open and facing the ceiling. With that he picked up one of those old school canes, about 3 feet long, 'U' shaped at one end, thin and very flexible. He 'swished' it through the air a couple of times before bringing it down on my backside.

"OOOOOOW" I screamed, boy did that hurt. That didn't stop him; neither did the tears that were soon streaming out of my eyes. The fourth stroke was different, it only landed on my right cheek, but the flexibility of the cane made it bend and the end of it hit my pussy. Talk about pain. My scream sounded as if it would wake up the whole neighbourhood. The last 2 were slightly worse as Jon adjusted his aim so that these last 2 hit my clit, which always sticks out between my pussy lips.

He stopped after 6. It took the best part of ten minutes for me to come down from my pain-induced high. I remained almost motionless throughout the orgasm, save for an occasional 'twitch' of my thighs or abdomen as the after-shocks diminished in intensity. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I thought it would never stop. My butt was still tingling when Jon came back in and asked me if I was alright. He then untied me and told me to have a shower and shave.

30 minutes later, I went downstairs (still naked) and found him reading the Sunday papers. I sat (slowly) opposite him with my legs slightly apart, waiting for him to look at me. After a while he put down the paper and said that we were going for an early lunch before the final part of the interview, and then me going home. This time I had to wear the only dress that I had with me. It was one that buttoned all the way down the front, again, no bra or knickers, and the embarrassing thing was that he would only let me fasten the buttons down to just above my pussy.

We went to a Chinese that did a self-service Sunday lunch. Very nice food and only a problem when I had to walk around without my coat on. Every time I put one leg in front of the other the dress opened at the front and I got a draught on my pussy. Nice feeling, but if anyone was looking ...........

When we got back to Jon's place we went into the lounge and we sat opposite each other. I deliberately kept my legs apart, and with that dress he should be able to see all my stomach as well as my pussy. I was beginning to think that I was going to be unlucky and that Jon wasn't going to fuck me. My pussy really wanted his dick inside it.

Anyway, Jon started by asking me what my verdict was on the job, was it what I expected and did I still want it. He said that I had managed to survive the punishments that he had administered quite well, and even looked as if I were enjoying it at times.

"It was more pain than I'd ever experienced, but yes, I did enjoy it". I said.

"In fact I had enjoyed the weekend so much that I wanted the job".

Jon said that he wasn't going to accept an answer at that time, but that I was to go home and telephone him with my answer on the following Tuesday evening. If the answer was 'yes', then he would come to Wales the next Saturday and collect me and my belongings. There were just 3 more things that I had to do before Jon took me to the bus station.

Firstly, I had to get myself ready for home, minus all my underwear, that I was to leave there. Secondly, I had to insert Ben and leave them there until I got home; and thirdly, he gave me a pen and a notebook. I was to write a Journal starting with my childhood spanking experiences. I thought that Ben and the lack of knickers would be nice, but a little difficult.

On the bus before starting writing this I went through the weekend in my mind, and, as well as having to lift the back of my dress and coat over my ass so that the wet patch was on the seat, not my clothes, I decided that yes, I needed a change, and that this was right for me. I needed to be told what to do, I liked the feelings when I was being punished, and I liked the excitement when Jon was telling me to expose myself.

Next morning I went to work and handed in my notice. The difficult part was trying to avoid telling my friends what I was going to do with myself. I telephoned Jon on the Tuesday evening and gave him the good news. He said that he would collect me at 10:00 am on Saturday morning. I wore Ben most days that week, and every time someone accused me of daydreaming I blushingly smiled and said that I was thinking about my new 'adventure', which was true.

On the Friday evening as I was getting ready to go out for a farewell drink with the girls from work, I decided that I was feeling brave, and went out wearing Ben and no underwear. I had an enjoyable evening (in more ways than one) and after a few drinks, I kept saying that Ben was looking after me. Somehow I managed to avoid telling everyone who Ben was.

Saturday April 25 - The day I started my new Job

Next morning I wanted to impress Jon and I was ready and shaved before 10:00 am wearing only my coat and shoes. I decided that too much Ben would wear me out before I had started the day. Also, my head was a little delicate after the drinks the night before.

When the doorbell rang I took my coat off and answered the door. I wanted to please Jon, and it was only when I opened the door and saw Jon and one of my neighbours passing by that I thought maybe that that wasn't a good idea. Jon looked me up and down, put his hand on my pubes, said,

"Good, you remembered," and came in. He had a quick look round, then said, "Coat on and pick up your bags and let's go."

The journey didn't take anywhere as long by car as it did by bus and we were soon at Jon's house. Once in, he told me to bring everything into the lounge, and that he would inspect everything to see if I were permitted to have it in his house. I was glad that he had left his central heating on as I had to 'model' every item of clothing that I had, changing right there in front of him. As the 'parade' went on I knew that I was getting wet, and I could see a bulge in his trousers. About three quarters of my clothes were 'unsuitable', and were to be thrown-out.

This left we with no underwear, trousers, shorts, tights or leggings. I was then told to 'assume

the position' whilst Jon read me the rules again. This time there were more rules than the last

time: -

The rules

Smoking will not be permitted under any circumstances.

Unless specifically directed to, you will be expected to wear dresses or skirts at all times.

Trousers, shorts, leggings or tights will not be tolerated. Stockings, either self supporting or with a suspender belt are acceptable.

All clothes purchased or hand made will be approved by me before being worn.

Unless specifically directed, underwear will not be worn.

You will wear tampons when you have your period.

Spankings will be administered by means of hand, paddle, tawse, cane, or any other item deemed appropriate at the time.

Body hair will be removed every day.