Vanessa's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legs will not be crossed whilst in Jon's presence, unless specifically directed to do so.

Clothing will not me adjusted whilst in Jon's presence unless, specifically directed to do so.

You will get 2 days off each week - Monday and Tuesday, unless previously agreed differently.

At most, you will wear only a dress and shoes when working.

Whenever you have had enough, and wish to stop, you will say the phrase 'chocolate teapot' 3 times. Once you have, you will no longer be employed by me, and you will be expected to leave the premises within twenty-four hours.

Your employer reserves the rights to change these rules at any time.

Jon then asked me if I was happy to continue,

"Yes Master" I replied. He then asked me how my Journal was coming along. I went to get it and showed him that it was written-up until the previous night. I was then told that I was not expected to write something in it every day, just for the days that had something of any significance in them. He also told me that he would teach me how to use his PC so that I could use that. This pleased me as I had had very little training on computers at school. Jon also said that once my journal was on his PC it would be easier for him to publish it, that didn't please me too much. It's one thing keeping a journal that's private (well between Jon and me), but it's something completely different having it available for everyone in the world to read.

My first task was to prepare a late lunch. After that, it was on with my coat and we went to look for some more 'suitable' clothes. We wandered round a few clothes shops, but didn't see anything that Jon liked. Eventually we headed for the dress shop that we had the fun in the previous Saturday. I was happy to see that the assistant was the same one and that she was still the only staff person there. The shop was also empty. The smile on the assistant's face told me that she was happy to see us as well.

As we started looking through the racks I thought about what type of dress Jon was looking for. I guessed that they had to be short, thin and easily accessible. Jon selected a couple for me before I found anything and handed them to me to try on. I went into the changing cubicle and took my coat off. I couldn't see the point in closing the curtain as I was sure that Jon would open it again. I picked-up the first one, it was made of cheesecloth, and was fitted round my shoulders and breasts, but from below my breasts it just went out in a big inverted 'V' shape. If I just stood there, there was nothing touching my body from just below my breasts down, and I was sure that if the light was in the right direction, anyone would be able to see-through it. Jon said that he liked it, but was too long.

"Not a problem Master" I said, "I will shorten it, what length would you like it to be?" Jon said that all my dresses were to be no longer than 5 inches below my pussy, unless he specifically said so.

Just as I was taking the dress over my head, the shop assistant came over with another couple of dresses, and asked Jon if he liked them. Jon held each one up in turn, and then said that his Slave needed something that displayed her assets, and that was very short. Whilst he was saying this, the assistant was looking at me standing there listening to Jon. When Jon stopped talking she just stood there and Jon had to snap his fingers to bring her out of her trance.

I took the second dress and held it up. At first I though that it was a denim skirt, but when I looked closer, it was a dungarees dress. It was obviously designed to have a T-shirt on underneath because when I put it on I could see all the sides of my breasts in the mirror, and Jon had obviously picked a size too big for me because the waist was way too big. If I looked down the inside I could see all of my legs and down to the ground. Jon liked this one, but again it was too long for him.

Just as I was taking the dress off the assistant returned with another 2 dresses and asked if she could help me try them on. When Jon said,

"Yes," she told me that her name was Kelly, and asked me what my name was. After I told her, Kelly held the dresses up and asked

"which one first." There was one white lycra one, and one black lacy one. I pointed to the lycra one and Kelly gave it to me and then hung-up the black one. As I started to pull it over my head I was finding it a bit difficult. Kelly noticed this and said that she had brought one a size too small deliberately so that it really showed my assets. Jon smiled approvingly. Kelly helped me pull the dress down and as she was doing so her hands were lightly sliding all over me.

The lycra was so thin that it almost felt as if I had nothing on, I could certainly see the dark of my nipples through it. I just stood there as her hands wandered all over. After a minute or so, Kelly looked at Jon and said,

"May I?"

"Be my guest, but hands only" he said. Kelly's hands moved down to my thighs and then back up under the dress. They went all over my ass then right into the crease of my arse. Her right hand came round my front and found my pussy which was by now getting very wet.

Before the previous Saturday I had never has any form of sex with another woman. Last weekend had been sort of accidental, but this time it was very deliberate. Jon was encouraging it, and I was enjoying it, even though I was a little nervous, after all, this was a public shop. Kelly's left hand was working its way into my arse, and her right hand was working on my clit and going in and out of my vagina.

All 3 of us were so engrossed it what was going on that non of us noticed a women about my age come in and start going through the clothes on the racks. For some strange reason, I think that I was the one that noticed her first. Well if I wasn't then Jon and / or Kelly had decided to ignore her. She came round the end of a rack, stopped dead and looked straight at me. There I was, dress up round my waist, another woman stood beside me with fingers from one hand in my arse and the fingers from the other in my pussy. I was too far gone to even care who was looking, but the fact that some stranger was looking was giving me an extra kick.

Anyway. this woman was looking at me, and I was looking at her. After a minute or two, her hands started to rub her stomach and her tongue was licking her lips. All of a sudden, she was gone, don't know why and I didn't really care, I was getting my pleasure from Kelly. It wasn't long before I gave a shudder as I orgasmed. Kelly looked me in the eyes and said,

"Now you to me." I looked at Jon and he nodded, so I started running my hands over Kelly's dress. She wasn't wearing a bra either and her nipples were nearly as big as mine. I pinched and pulled them with my fingers before moving my hands down to her stomach and then under her dress to her thighs. As I moved up I came across material and looked and saw a thong. As I rubbed her pussy outside the thong my fingers got wet. I pulled the thong aside and set to work. Kelly came a lot quicker than I did.

After we had both calmed down a bit I pulled my dress down as far as I could, went out of the cubicle and asked Jon if he liked it. He told me to bend down, which I did, and the dress rode up over my ass. When I stood up the dress stayed where it was, showing everything that I had, front and back.

Jon then said that he thought that I had had enough fun for one afternoon, and told Kelly that we would take all 3 dresses. We would come back some other time and try the lace dress on. Kelly composed herself, picked up the cheesecloth and dungarees dresses and waited for me to take the lycra dress off. When I did, she walked over to the counter and started to ring-up the sale. Jon said,

"coat on" and went over to Kelly. While we were waiting for the credit card to process, Kelly said that she would like to see us again. Jon wrote his phone number on the credit card voucher, and we left.

We wandered round a few more shops before heading back to the car. On the way back we came across a Post Office and got a Passport application for me.

Back home - well it was my home now, Jon had me get us some food before he tied me to a chair, legs open, gagged and blindfolded. He then pushed a vibrator in me, switched it on slow speed, and went out. The vibe was doing its job slowly, but I was fighting it, I didn't want to be too tired when he got back. I had orgasmed twice when he did get back, and was about ready for number 3.

Before he had chance to say anything I said,

"Master please fuck me, I need to feel you inside me." Luckily for me he untied me and then put me over the back of the sofa, took his clothes off and rammed his dick straight into me. 'At last' I thought. I was beginning to think that I wasn't going to get the 'real thing'. By the time Jon shot his load into me I had orgasmed another twice. That made 5 times that day, no wonder I was tired. When he pulled out, he lay on the sofa and told me to clean him up. I started to walk to the kitchen to get a paper towel, but he called me back and said,

"No slave - with your tongue." I had given an old boyfriend a blow-job a couple of times, and had managed to avoid getting his sperm into my mouth, so I didn't knew what the taste would be like, especially as Jon's dick and balls were covered with my juices as well. As it turns out, it tasted quite nice and by the time I had licked him clean he had another hard-on, but he sent me to bed.

Sunday April 26

Next morning I got up early, and started shortening the dresses. I stated with the cheesecloth one because it was easiest. By the time Jon got up I had finished it so I put it on and went downstairs and cooked us some breakfast. All the time, Jon was sat at the kitchen table naked, reading the Sunday papers. When he was finished he said that I was to go to the Doctors and get myself a supply of the pill and some 'morning after' pills. I had to agree with him when he said that I must not get pregnant. He then said that Sunday mornings were one of the times that he often went to the Gym to workout and that today I was going with him. When I pointed out that I didn't have the proper clothing, he said that we would get some, some other time, and that for today I could borrow one of his T-shirts.

"What about the rest Master?" I said. Jon said to bring my trainers and that a T-shirt and trainers would be enough. I hoped that the T-shirt was a long one.

The day was surprisingly warm for the end of April, and Jon told me that we wouldn't have to be outside for more than a couple of minutes and that I was to wear the cheesecloth dress and my denim jacket. I still felt cold and very naked, and I hoped that it wasn't windy. It wasn't, and before I knew it we were pulling into the car park of this big Hotel. Jon said that he was a member of the Leisure Centre there, and that I would be his guest.

We went to get changed and I was out again long before him. The T-shirt came nearly half way down to my knees. We went into the workout room and Jon showed me how to use the machines. I asked him to stand in front of me when I was using the machine that stretched your legs wide apart. I told Jon that I didn't want to give the old men in there a heart attack. Jon said,

"OK - this time, but you're on your own after this."

The other machine that I had a problem with was the rowing machine, every time I went back, I could see my pussy in the mirror. I just hoped that no one was looking. I didn't seem to have an audience so I guess I got away with it. When I came to use the exercise bike Jon raised the seat when I thought he should have lowered it. When I asked him why, he told me to try it and see. He also made sure that my T-shirt wasn't between me and the seat. Well, I had to slide right over the side of the saddle each time I pushed down on a pedal. After a while I was enjoying it and didn't really want to stop when Jon told me to.

After about an hour, Jon said that we were going for a sauna. I'd never been into a sauna before, and wasn't quite sure what to expect. Jon told me to go and strip-off, wrap the towel round me and go out of the other end of the changing room. The towel was only just big enough to cover my breasts and bottom, so long as I didn't bend down. When I met Jon at the other end, there was a sauna and spa there. There was also a smallish swimming pool, but I didn't have a costume. Jon told me that if I made myself a bikini and swimsuit, he would take me swimming; he would describe the design he had in mind later.

There was no one else in the sauna, and we sat facing each other with our feet up and legs bent. This was giving me a good view of Jon's dick and balls so I guess that he could see my pussy. Especially when I held my knees and feet about a foot apart. I was beginning to feel a bit dizzy when Jon finally decided to go out. We took a shower (closed the curtains) and then Jon told me to sit on one of the loungers while he went back in for another session.

I was lying there with my knees up, cooling down, when one of the male assistants came. I wasn't taking any notice of him until I felt that someone was looking at me. I looked round, and as he was the only other person there, I thought 'what's he looking at'? Then I suddenly realised. My initial reaction was to put my legs down, but I suddenly thought 'what the hell, I've enjoyed people looking at me before, so just ignore him' and I did. I put my head back and closed my eyes. He was still there when Jon came out of the sauna and sat down beside me. Jon whispered for me to open my legs a bit then to scratch my clit. After I had done that I looked at the assistant and he caught my eye, blushed and walked out. Jon said

"Come on, get dressed and meet me at the entrance."

The only other thing of interest that happened that day was that Jon started to teach me how to use his PC. He is pretty good at that, but he should be, that's his job. Oh, one more thing, Jon gave me one of his old white cotton shirts to make a bikini out of. It was to be made of 4 triangles held together with white shoelace like 'string'. Each part was to be able to slide along the 'string' making it very adjustable. The other thing was that the bottom front 'triangle' was to start about 6 inches wide, rapidly decrease to 1 inch, then remain at 1 inch as it went over my pussy to the back 'triangle'.

Week commencing April 27

Nothing special happened during the week, Jon was at work most of the time. I went and registered with a doctor on the Monday (the Doctor looked a bit funny at me when he saw that I was shaved and didn't have any knickers on when he examined me before putting me on the pill, but he didn't say anything). I spent most of the time either sewing, or practising on the PC. I've started typing this Journal into it, starting with today's entry. I'll go back and copy the rest into it as soon as I can, but I'm still very slow at this.

Saturday May 2 - The big Shopping Centre

Jon was going to spend some more money on me. We went up to Sheffield to a big covered Shopping Centre, Jon told me to wear the cheesecloth dress again, my denim jacket and the Ben Wa balls. This was going to be slow progress I thought.

During the journey Jon said that we weren't going home until 10 people had seen my pussy, 5 male and 5 female, and that I was going to count them. If he thought that I was cheating I would get a sore backside when we got home. As we were driving up the Motorway I adjusted the seat back and laid back thinking about the fun I was going to have. It didn't bother me one little bit that when I was laid back my dress was just above my pussy. If any passing motorist was looking they would count towards the 10. Only problem was that I wasn't looking at them to count them.

When we arrived we had to walk a few hundred yards through the car park, and it was windy. I lost count of the number of times that I wanted to pull the hem of my dress back down and I will never know how I managed to stop my natural reactions. Unfortunately, there weren't many people around as we walked in and I didn't get to start my counting. Ben was doing his job well and just after we got in I had to sit down and calm down before going on.

This rest gave me the chance to start counting, as the seat that we sat on was facing one of the main entrances, and at that time there were quite a few people coming in. The first chance came as 3 young couples came in and walked straight towards us. I told Jon that I was going for it and asked him to watch their eyes. All 3 couples seemed to be engrossed in each other and I thought that my open knee flash had been wasted until 1 of the girls suddenly did a double take. At least I had managed 1 female.

We stayed sitting on the bench for about 5 minutes waiting for other 'suitable candidates', but nothing, so we moved on. The first clothes shop that we went in had some nice things and we bought a dress and a wrap-round skirt. Jon said that with slight modifications the skirt, even though it was a full length one, could be made to show a lot of leg each time I put a foot forward. Unfortunately the changing rooms were cubicles in a separate room and didn't give me any opportunities.

The shop next door was a furniture shop. We went in and went to the part where the beds were. There was a male assistant who looked as if he was still at school, and that this was just a Saturday job. We waited for him to come over to us and Jon started asking him questions about the price and delivery. Jon then told me to get on the bed and see if it was comfortable. There was no way that I could get on the bed in that dress without showing more than most women would want to. 'Here we go, number 2,' so I sat on the side, then swung first one leg then the other one onto the bed. The assistant's eyes opened wide. Jon told me to lay back and then turn over. With a dress that short half my bum was on show. As I rolled back I noticed that a man and a woman were also looking at me. I smiled and thought that that was a bonus. I was now up to 4, 2 of each.

I then got off the bed in a most un-lady like manor, making sure that I gave them their 'money's worth'. Jon continued to talk to the assistant for another couple of minutes, but then told me we were leaving. As we were walking out of the shop Jon told me that I had left 'a snail's trail' across part of the bed when I got off it. I had to ask him what he meant, and he said that I had left a line of pussy juice as I slid my uncovered pussy over the bed as I got off. I wanted to go back and look, but he wouldn't let me.

I was having to walk slower and slower as Ben had more and more of an effect on me. We were passing a Ladies room and I pleaded with Jon to let me take them out. When I explained to him that I wouldn't be able to go much further he finally agreed. When I came out of the Ladies I was able to walk faster, but at the same time, something was 'missing'. Whilst I was in there, I had cleaned-up myself, but it wasn't long before I was getting just as wet. The next shop that we went it was another dress shop. We didn't find any dresses or skirts that Jon liked, but we did find a bikini that he liked. It was one that had a low-cut, under-wired bra, with shoulder straps that connected at the front, almost under my armpits. It was made of a cotton mix material in orange check.

I selected a top and bottom in my size (34A), but Jon swapped the top for a 34C. He then swapped the bottoms for one that was a size too small. As we were walking towards the changing rooms Jon told me to come out and show him what it looked like on. When I went through the changing room door I saw that it was one big communal changing room, and that there were already about 7 or 8 other women in there. They were all pretty young and in various stated of undress. I took my jacket off, then my dress. This left me naked, and I though that this was the ideal time to expose my pussy to the remaining 3 women that I needed.