Vanessa's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday July 27

When I woke up Jon was sat on the balcony reading. One of the girls from next door was on their balcony looking at him and licking her lips. I think that Jon was so engrossed in his book that he didn't notice her. I wasn't going to disturb the situation and just watched her watching him.

She was in just a pair of knickers and her right hand moved down to the front of them and started run rubbing her pubes then moving down and between her legs. I looked back at Jon, and could see that he was starting to get an erection. Was he just pretending to read? The girl was getting braver and had put her hand inside her knickers and was clearly masturbating. This went on for a minute or so then I heard a noise from next door and the girl stopped and went in. 'Poor girl' I thought, I know just what it's like to get worked-up and not to be able to finish the job.

Jon had me wear my long wrap-round skirt, the one that opens wide when I walk, and one of my short baggy tops that day. We got a bus into town, the journey only took 20 minutes but the bus was crowded and we had to stand. I had to reach up to grab a handrail and my right breast was hanging out of the bottom of my top. This seemed to please the old man that was in the seat next to me and with Jon's hand stroking my bum through the thin cotton skirt I was happy.

Just before we got off Jon noticed the man's face and told me to part my feet about a foot. My skirt opened and from the angle that the man was I'm sure that he could see that I didn't have any knickers on. This only happened for a couple of minutes because we were getting to where the bus stopped.

Ibiza town was very interesting, I've never seen a city like that, so different to England. The drivers looked as if they were all mad and I asked Jon if they had any traffic rules. He said that driving there was no worse than driving in London.

"Something else that I've never done" I said. My flashes of legs and stomach didn't attract any attention and we walked round a couple of shops before going up to the 'old town'. Now that was interesting, so old, and everything seemed so small and white. Jon told me that just about every house on the island was painted white and that the island was also known as the 'white island.'

There's a couple of places up there that have some fantastic views and at one of them, when there was no one else there, Jon told me to lift my top over my breasts and to hold my skirt wide open while he took a photograph of me with the scenic view in the background.

There are thousands of steps in the old town and I think that Jon picked that skirt on purpose. At one point. He was following me up some steps and he grabbed the bottom of my skirt and pulled it right back. I'm sure that he had seen the teenage boys that were coming down the steps in front of me. They came out with all the expected comments but I daren't do anything about it, Jon would punish me.

We had lunch in one of the many little restaurants before walking back down and to the harbour. There was a big cruise ship there and I only then realised just how big these ships are. In the harbour area there are hundreds of little shops and restaurants and a lot of it doesn't have traffic in it. It was great wandering around looking in the shops. Jon told me that what I was seeing was nothing and to wait until we went back at night. Life only started late at night.

Late afternoon we caught a bus back to the hotel. It wasn't very busy and we managed to get a seat. Back in the hotel room we lay on our beds and read until it was time for dinner. Jon had me wear just my short wrap-round skirt and my white bikini top that evening and I had to be careful as I leant over the buffet table to get what I wanted. We had a bottle of white wine with our meal and I let Jon drink most of it, I didn't want to get drunk again.

Afterwards we went into some of the bars along the main road and found one that was very lively with lots of young people and a comedian cum DJ. He was quite good and we stayed there for a while. He had the knack of getting people up onto the stage and taking part in little funny games. Jon told me to remind him that he wanted to go back there before we went home. It was easy to forget what I wasn't wearing in that place because most of the girls looked as if they were wearing no more than me. I saw quite a few breasts hanging out, a number of bums, and a couple of hairy pussies. Teenage girls seem to lose their modesty when they are on holiday and they've had too much to drink.

Tuesday July 28

Tuesday was a relatively quiet day spent sun bathing on the beach. We caught a bus to a place called Ses Salines and when we got there I discovered that it was where we caught the bus back from on the Sunday. We walked into the big car park and instead of going straight on along the path that we had used before, we turned off into the woods.

As soon as we did Jon stopped and told me to take my T-shirt off and he took his off, that left us both naked. We walked through the trees and out onto the beach and grabbed a couple of sun beds. I covered us both with sun tan lotion and we settled down to a lazy day. We were towards one end of the beach and there were quite a few other naked people there and the only people that seemed to look at us were some of the more modest people who, for whatever reason, wore clothes on the beach.

I think that we attracted more attention because of our shaved pubes and the fact that I was remembering what Jon had said about keeping my legs apart. It was at the bottom of my sun bed that the old man squatted when he came to collect the sun bed hire money and there seemed to be a language problem that took ages to sort out.

After a couple of hours Jon said that he needed some exercise and we did what lots of people were doing, walking along the waters edge. We didn't stop when we got to the end of the area that had naked people but kept going and walked right to the other end of the beach then turned round and walked back. There were quite a few people staring at us and a few nudging their companions and looking as if they were saying 'hey, look at those two.' I was a bit nervous but at the same time not bothered because Jon was with me.

At lunchtime Jon put his swimming costume on and told me to wrap my towel round my waist and we went to the beach bar for a drink and a sandwich. There were other topless women there and I didn't feel out of place.

While we were there a woman came onto the beach with lots of bags and started spreading the contents over the beach near her. She then turned a ghetto blaster on, and kept picking up what tuned out to be sarongs and putting them on. It didn't take long for the odd one or two people to go and see what she was selling.

On the way back to our 'spot' we went over to the woman and Jon told me to pick one of the sarongs and try it on. Of course I had to take the towel off first. I had never worn a sarong before and didn't know how to fold it so I asked the woman to show me. She must have shown me about a dozen different ways and all of the time she was having to touch my naked body. This was tuning me on a bit and I didn't notice the small audience that had gathered. I wanted to keep things going and asked her to show me some of the ways with a different, smaller sarong.

I must have been 'trying one on' for about fifteen minutes before I decided which one I wanted and Jon paid for it. Jon took it from me and kept my towel and we walked back to the sun beds. When we were about 20 feet away I turned and looked back, the audience had gone.

I topped us up with sun tan lotion and we settled down for another session. I lay on my stomach and noticed a couple laying on their towels on the sand about 10 feet higher up the beach. They were both naked as well, but the thing that I really noticed was that the woman was lying with her feet well apart and I could actually see into her vagina. I had never seen anything like that before and wondered why that was, was she sexually aroused, and would people be able to see up me if I lay like that when aroused.

Anyway, about an hour later I was getting hot and asked Jon if we could go swimming. Jon agreed and we went into the water and started swimming and messing around. At one point when we were about waist deep and I was floating on my back (it's a lot easier in salt water), Jon grabbed my feet and pulled my legs round his waist. He had an erection and rubbed it against my clit. I had a look round to see how many people were close by and if anyone was watching and thought, 'what the hell' and pulled myself onto him.

It was quite easy floating and being fucked. I could see my big nipples sticking out of the water, they were definitely reacting to the situation. Jon calmly pulled me back and forward so that he was going in and out of me for ages. It was so warm, relaxing, natural and nice that I wanted it to go on forever. No one seemed to be bothered by what we were doing, but one or two people did have a good look. I presume that they were trying to make up their minds as to exactly what we were doing. I didn't cum but Jon did and after he stopped we swam back to the beach and lay on our beds. I was still feeling excited and decided to lay with my feet on the sand on either side of the bed. My lips were still swollen and open and I'm sure that anyone who looked could see right inside me, just like I been able to see inside the woman that had been above us.

There was the usual stream of people walking up and down the beach, some naked, and some with costumes on. The naked ones didn't take any notice of me with my legs wide open, but some of the clothed ones seemed to be spending a lot of time hovering near us. Later on we went swimming again but his time we took the masks and snorkels. We spent ages swimming around and looking at the fish and rocks. It was the first time that I had done anything like that and I was enjoying myself. I didn't really notice the other people swimming near us or the fact that there were more of them as time went on. It was only when we came to get out that I realised that we were right in the middle of the area of the beach that didn't have anyone without clothes on. It didn't bother me because Jon was with me, but we got more of the looks that we had got in the morning.

When it got to about 5 o'clock we packed up and put our T-shirts on and headed back to the cafe where the bus stopped. We had an ice cream and sat on the same wall. There were a lot of other people waiting and I had to sit right at the end with only one bum cheek on the wall. I don't think that I was showing anything. As soon as the bus stopped everyone rushed to get on. Jon said that is only the British that queue in an orderly manor and then only in Britain.

We ended up having to stand together with lots of others. It was quite cramped and as the bus bounced along. I felt a hand on my bum. It could have been Jon, he was in the right position, but so was another man. Jon's face didn't tell me anything. Anyway as the bus bounced along the hand was getting more ambitious and was in between my legs, then my pussy.

I was getting finger fucked on a crowded bus and I didn't know who was doing it. In a way that fact alone was enough to get me worked up. When the bus stopped and we got off I said to Jon

"was that you doing that to me Master." Jon just said,

"I wasn't doing anything, what are you talking about Vanessa?"

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. We went straight to the room when we got back and after a shower we lay on the bed reading until it was time for dinner. Jon had me wear just my sarong and a baggy top that night. The sarong was tied at my right side which meant that all my right side had little covering and I had to be careful sitting down. I hoped that Jon didn't tell me to move the knot round to my stomach. We went out after dinner, and had a few drinks in a couple of bars before having an early night.

Wednesday July 29

I was a bit lazy first thing and wasn't rushing to get up. My pubic hair was starting to show again and Jon told me to go and have what he calls the 3 S's , shit, shave and shower. When I reminded Jon that I had brought some wax strip with me he told me not to bother with the shave part and that he would 'wax' me on the Thursday evening.

We had a lazy day by the hotel pool with me wearing my orange check cotton bikini, well the bottom half anyway. I did manage to go swimming in the pool on my own once and I made use of the water jet again. It's a very lazy way of having an orgasm. I tried to experiment a bit and tried to get the jet to fill me up but I couldn't manage it. I decided that the pressure wasn't great enough to force its way in.

When we got back to our room we stripped off (as usual) and sat on the side of my bed looking out of the patio doors talking. After a while we lay back with out feet still on the floor still talking. The next thing I knew was that I was waking up because of a noise outside. I was still half asleep and realised that we had both fallen asleep on our backs on the bed at right angles to the window, with our feet on the floor.

As usual these days my feet were apart. Anyone looking in would get a real good view of our genitals and they could take as long as they like because we were asleep. I glanced outside without moving my head and realised that the noise was a camera automatically winding on to the next frame.

One of the girls was taking a photograph of us. The other two girls were also there and they were all whispering to each other. Not really caring what they were thinking but wanting to get a bit of excitement out of the situation, I lifted my hand and scratched my belly button and then put my hand on my pussy. I kept it still as if I had just scratched myself in my sleep. I waited a few seconds then started to stroke my lips and clit, slowly at first, then getting faster.

I could hear the girls whispering but couldn't make out what they were saying. I started going for it, just as if I were having a 'wet' dream. I even let my other hand grope about until it found Jon's dick and started playing with that. Jon was starting to get erect but didn't wake up. At one point I thought that the girls had gone because I couldn't hear them. But after a while I heard the camera again. I kept going until I had an orgasm then stopped and pretended to go into a peaceful sleep.

A few minutes later there was a loud noise and I 'woke up'. I sat up and noticed that Jon's erection had gone and that one of the girls was still on their balcony. I picked up my book and went out and sat on a chair. The girl looked over and said hello. I said 'hi' back and started talking about the weather and started a conversation about where each of us had been etc. The usual idle chitchat. The last time I had spoken to someone in that way was when I had been in Wales all those months ago.

The girl's name was Louise and all 3 were on their second week from Manchester. They were having a great time and getting a lot of men. Louise asked me if I was worried about being seen on the balcony naked. I told her that a year ago I wouldn't have dreamed of it and I told her about how I had changed my life, not about the punishment part, I didn't know if she would understand. I said that it didn't matter because it was 3 girls next door, not 3 rough drunken lager-louts and I wasn't sure that there was anyone on the other side.

"What about the hundreds of rooms in the hotel next door?" she asked.

"Too far away" I replied. Louise then said that lots of people take binoculars with them on holiday,

"I hadn't thought about that" I said, "but I'm not worried, I'll never meet them, and anyway, I've got Jon to protect me."

I asked Louise if she had ever sunbathed or swam naked but she hadn't so I said that she should try it. I suggested that she start taking her clothes off somewhere where she felt safe, like on a balcony with her friends there, safety in numbers and all that. Louise said that she would think about it and talk to her friends.

I told her about the beach that we had been to the previous day and how good it felt sunbathing and swimming naked. I told her that I enjoyed the feeling so much that I had even stopped wearing knickers, that I didn't even own any any more. That surprised her a bit but I could see that she was thinking about it. Just then Jon came out of the room and I watched Louise's eyes looking him up and down and hovering round his hips. I introduced them but Louise excused herself and went in.

We had a late dinner that night before we got a taxi into Ibiza town and went down to the harbour area. I was wearing just shoes and my dungaree dress and had had a difficult time in the restaurant making sure that I didn't turn too quick and end up with a breast hanging out. I got a few funny looks from the 'oldies' in the restaurant. Jon was right about Ibiza town being a different world at night, the place was buzzing with life. Restaurants and bars had sprung up everywhere and there were thousands of people moving about.

I got a bit of a surprise at the number of gays and transsexuals all out dressed as flamboyantly as they could. It was great. I didn't feel at all under-dressed because about 50% of the people seemed to have something showing, on the contrary at times I felt over-dressed. The whole place was a bit like a giant street party. The shops didn't seem to want to shut and we went into a few and I tried a couple of dresses on. One of the shops didn't even have a changing room and I had to change behind a rack of dresses,virtually in full view of the hundreds of people that were passing. The shop assistant didn't bat an eyelid when she saw that I didn't have any knickers on. Another one of the customer did though.

We didn't buy anything, the prices were aimed at millionaires. We did find a shop that sold 'love aids' and had a good look around. Jon bought a bigish dildo (I was a bit worried about the size), a vibrator with a separate box that I didn't understand and a pair of knickers. When I asked Jon about the knickers he said that these were latex ones and were for a special purpose, but he wouldn't tell me what.

In the back of the shop there were 2 small rooms with mirrors on the walls and a sign saying 'peep show'. I couldn't see what was to 'peep' at so I asked Jon. He said that the people in one room could 'peep' at the people in the other room.

"That could be fun" I said but Jon just said that the rooms were too small and we left.

We went in a bar that had a lot of English and German people in it and tried to get a drink. It took ages trying to get to the bar then get served because there were so many people. I found out why the bar was called 'Gropers Palace', we hadn't been in there 5 minutes before a felt a hand slide under my dungarees and grab my right breast. I looked at Jon but he just shrugged his shoulder and continued trying to get the barman's attention.

After a few caresses of my nipple the hand stated wandering down to my stomach and with the size of the waist of the dress it didn't have any problems. This hand went down to my pussy and started fingering me. I couldn't even see the face of the man (well I assume it was a man) that the hand belonged to. He was stood directly behind me. It wasn't long before I got wet but the hand suddenly disappeared only to be replaced by another one, but this one was definitely a man, it was big and rough. After he had got one of his fingers wet, that hand disappeared as well.

I looked round but no one seemed to be in a position to have been doing it. As I turned back, Jon stuck a beer bottle in my hand and we moved to a less crowded corner. I told Jon what had happened and he just asked,